PDA

View Full Version : PS3 games for kids

moaz
12-24-2013, 08:15 PM
I am buying my 7 years old son a PS3. I wanted to wait till he is 10 or so but since all of his cousins/friends have one console or another I thought what the h...

I was an extreme gamer back in the days :cheers:, but only in pc games an never got into the consoles. I know nothing about the games.

Which games do you think is an absolute must for a child under 10 years? I am not gonna buy him that many games for now and I thought if he is going to spend some time playing, it should not be on a bad/boring game.

thanks

PerfectCell
12-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Grand Theft Auto V. Trust me

Rose
12-24-2013, 09:02 PM
LittleBigPlanet

Minecraft.

stallionaire
12-25-2013, 04:24 AM
Minecraft! He will get the most out of this game for sure and every kid his age is obsessed with this game.

Also, Ratchet and Clank games. They're like classic Mario platformers and they're hilarious. They run pretty cheap nowadays.

jaydacris
12-25-2013, 05:01 AM
LittleBigPlanet

Minecraft.

what this fine sexy man said

macmac
12-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Rayman Legends is awesome for all ages. Ni no kuni is great too with kid themes but might be too complicated for young kids

Scholar
12-26-2013, 02:42 AM
You could get him a Nintendo Wii.
Nintendo has the most kid friendly games you'll find anywhere.

ukballer
12-26-2013, 05:47 AM
Grand Theft Auto V. Trust me

Now I'm not a kid who ever adhered to many gaming restrictions based on age, but there is no way a 7 year old kid should be playing GTA V.

If anything, buy GTA V for yourself and let your kid have the other games that were suggested above. :lol

Thorpesaurous
12-26-2013, 10:37 AM
All the Lego series games I've played have been pretty good. They're not terribly complex story wise, plus they almost certainly have one based on a story he already knows and is into, Star Wars, Batman, Pirates of the Carribean, Indiana Jones, whatever pretty much. And the difficulty is properly difficult.

Whatever he's into, I'd do a lego game of that. And most of them you can find at about 20 bucks or so too these days.