PDA

View Full Version : LeBron named AP Athlete of the Year

Mirko Cro Cop
12-26-2013, 01:40 PM
James was announced Thursday as The Associated Press' 2013 Male Athlete of the Year, becoming the third basketball player to capture the award that has been annually awarded since 1931. James received 31 of 96 votes cast in a poll of news organizations, beating Peyton Manning (20) and Jimmie Johnson (7).

"I'm chasing something and it's bigger than me as a basketball player," James told the AP. "I believe my calling is much higher than being a basketball player. I can inspire people. Youth is huge to me. If I can get kids to look at me as a role model, as a leader, a superhero ... those things mean so much, and that's what I think I was built for. I was put here for this lovely game of basketball, but I don't think this is the biggest role that I'm going to have."

Past winners include Joe Louis, Jesse Owens, Muhammad Ali, Carl Lewis, Joe Montana, Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps. Serena Williams was the AP Female Athlete of the Year, announced Wednesday.

James joins Michael Jordan and Larry Bird as NBA players to win the award.
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10195319/lebron-james-third-nba-player-garner-annual-ap-award

:applause:

#number6ix#
12-26-2013, 01:46 PM
The King!!!!

CelticBaller
12-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Shitted on an award

SilkkTheShocker
12-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Best player ever.

Ca$H
12-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Of course. The media loved him ever since he was 14 and has been handing him everything on a silver platter since then.

chosen_one6
12-26-2013, 01:57 PM
LeHumble
LeRoleModel
LePhilanthropist

ripthekik
12-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Another undeserving award just like that Christmas MVP.
What kind of a role model is he? Teach kids that if you fail, then quit, and cheat to stack your odds?

Mirko Cro Cop
12-26-2013, 02:00 PM
What kind of a role model is he? Teach kids that if you fail, then quit, and cheat to stack your odds?
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/spiderman_crying.gif

Bandito
12-26-2013, 02:02 PM
A superhero?:roll:

Oh Lebron you make it so easy...

LEFT4DEAD
12-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Better than to teach kids how to rape a women.

Marchesk
12-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Best player ever.

http://www.kentsmithphoto.com/data/photos/169_1michael_Jordan_smiles.jpg

Lebron will never be 6-6

TylerOO
12-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Not surprised. I mean he is the greatest human to ever walk the Earth

branslowski
12-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Better than to teach kids how to rape a women.

Who was convicted of rape? How much time they doin in jail rightnow?

ripthekik
12-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Not surprised. I mean he is the greatest human to ever walk the Earth

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304265

I've been a life long LeBron fan. Player that got me into the NBA and grew up as my idol. But after watching this series I can't root for this mental midget anymore. 2011 was a nightmare for me but I put up with it. This is sickening. Its worse because he is no doubt the best player in the league by a mile but he can't get it done. Once the big lights come on, he shrinks. He has the mentality of a retarded baby. Win or lose Im done with this clown.

TLDR: LeBron is a bitch and Im done. And yes I am mad.
:lol

Lebowski
12-26-2013, 02:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10195319/lebron-james-third-nba-player-garner-annual-ap-award

:facepalm

LIES

We all know its Vassiliss Spanouilis so put down the crack pipe

Trollsmasher
12-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Damn, that's the 2nd most important award he received in the past hours, after the CMVP:applause:

LEFT4DEAD
12-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Who was convicted of rape? How much time they doin in jail rightnow?
Im sorry. Better than to teach 'em how to rape a women and give her money to refuse to testify in the case. :cheers:

imdaman99
12-26-2013, 02:48 PM
How can he inspire anyone? Yes he worked hard to get where he's at, but ain't no 5'11 200 lb guys gonna have such an easy path to the NBA like he has. He has a once in a generation physical tools. You can't teach or inspire 6'9 270 with supreme athleticism :facepalm

guy
12-26-2013, 02:50 PM
How the hell has only 3 NBA players won this award and only 5 times since 1931? Its ridiculous how disrespected the NBA is.

Spaulding
12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Shitted on an award
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/upset%20lelbron.jpg

DaSeba5
12-26-2013, 02:57 PM
I just love how much LeBron gets people's jimmies rustled here.

Vienceslav
12-26-2013, 02:58 PM
You could argue Peyton Manning or David Ortiz.
But I think he deserves it.

TylerOO
12-26-2013, 02:59 PM
You could argue Peyton Manning or David Ortiz.
But I think he deserves it.

No you can't

I<3NBA
12-26-2013, 03:00 PM
what he actually taught kids was that you have to control your own destiny instead of depending on others (in this case, the Cav's front office) to make your destiny for you.

he took his destiny in his own hands and carved his own path. and now he has 2 rings.

he also taught kids that winning is everything and you must do everything, yes, even stack things in your favor to win.

i think those are admirable lessons that will help kids in life.

losers like you however are stuck in loserville because of your twisted ideals about depending on others to create your destiny, about hopeless loyalty, or inverted sense of being cheated...

CelticBaller
12-26-2013, 03:00 PM
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/upset%20lelbron.jpg
who's mad :confusedshrug:

branslowski
12-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Im sorry. Better than to teach 'em how to rape a women and give her money to refuse to testify in the case. :cheers:

Ohh, so it was no possible way that she was tryna get money? I feel you, I mean hey, star of LA many women wanna lay me, who cares? Why get easy pusse wen I can just become a cold blooded rapist and take pusse since I can't get it no other way.:rolleyes:

I know when we become haters, logic is usually thrown out the window, but any real n!gga can put easy puzzles together and figure out what really was goin on.

Vienceslav
12-26-2013, 03:02 PM
No you can't
Yes, you can.

funnystuff
12-26-2013, 03:03 PM

Lebron will never be 6-6
That would require him going back in time to only playing 6 seasons.

Jordan is 6-15.

You retards act like making the finals and losing is much worse than losing in the first round.

branslowski
12-26-2013, 03:04 PM
what he actually taught kids was that you have to control your own destiny instead of depending on others (in this case, the Cav's front office) to make your destiny for you.

he took his destiny in his own hands and carved his own path. and now he has 2 rings.

he also taught kids that winning is everything and you must do everything, yes, even stack things in your favor to win.

losers like you however are stuck in loserville because of your twisted ideals about depending on others to create your destiny, about hopeless loyalty, or inverted sense of being cheated...

Ohhh, It's so clear to me now....Me n my little brother keeps getting bullied by these 5 big guys...I'm tired of losing fights, so instead of me n my brother training to finally beat bullies, I should just join the bullies and we all can beat my brothers ass! Yes! I'm winning now!:applause:

HoopsFanNumero1
12-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Ohhh, It's so clear to me now....Me n my little brother keeps getting bullied by these 5 big guys...I'm tired of losing fights, so instead of me n my brother training to finally beat bullies, I should just join the bullies and we all can beat my brothers ass! Yes! I'm winning now!:applause:

It's gonna be okay man. Are the bullies still after you?

I<3NBA
12-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Ohh, so it was no possible way that she was tryna get money? I feel you, I mean hey, star of LA many women wanna lay me, who cares? Why get easy pusse wen I can just become a cold blooded rapist and take pusse since I can't get it no other way.:rolleyes:

I know when we become haters, logic is usually thrown out the window, but any real n!gga can put easy puzzles together and figure out what really was goin on.
when it went down, i thought just like you did. i mean, Kobe, rape someone? he can get any women he likes, why rape her? but then, he goes and pays the bitch to settle, and i'm like, "wtf? why is he settling if he's innocent? why doesn't he want to clear his name and fight this in court?"

and then i thought, some guys still rapes women even if they can easily get them. it all depends on the circumstances you know?

imo, it was Kobe in a heated rush, like he and the girl were making out, and he's already all hot and raring to put it in but the girl changed her mind or maybe said wait, but Kobe wasn't hearing any of it and just stuck it in and ignored her pleas. still qualifies as rape tho.

you think an egotistic, self-righteous bastard like Kobe will allow someone to taint his reputation if he was actually innocent? damn hell, someone like Kobe won't let a bitch like that get away with calling him a rapist and settle. he'd fight her in court and give her the business.

but he didn't and so he has this hanging over his head all his life.

TylerOO
12-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes, you can.

Explain Peyton. I can see somewhat what you're saying about Ortiz winning another ring and playing sick in the WS. Peyton? What has he done besides the TD record lol? Lose at home in the playoffs again? Wow thats amazing! What a year!

Budadiiii
12-26-2013, 03:13 PM

Let's be real... no one read that shit. lol.

Why? Because no once cares what you have to say. You could be the second coming of Albert Einstein and no one would take notice. You're an irrelevant poster here guy, you don't entertain anybody. Frankly, I have no idea who you even are. Why even post?

You embody mediocrity, I see "I<3NBA" bumped a thread ...

*subconsciously ignore thread*

That's what you are. Everybody subconsciously puts you on ignore because no one cares what you have to say, and never will.

You don't entertain anyone here, nor do you have any actual insight, you post cheap one liners about why LeBron is better than Kobe and other random *I dont remember the shit you post because you're not a memorable poster/irrelevant* type stuff.

No one knows you dude. lol. I don't think anyone really cares about your opinion on this subject nor do they care about your response to this. Dude, you don't ****ing matter here, lol. You can't talk about things as if anyone is taking notice, because nobody is taking notice. Again, they subconsciously put you on ignore.

Seriously, cut the crap and stop acting high and mighty on my website like you have any sort of significance, because you don't, and never will.

LEFT4DEAD
12-26-2013, 03:27 PM

Well not really. It was just a joke response on ripthekik.

If you think that Im bothered how are two of the best basketball players of all time spending the time in their life, and making 50 million every year out of it, you are very wrong.

Im here just to make mad people like you. Dont take everything serious little man.

branslowski
12-26-2013, 03:29 PM
when it went down, i thought just like you did. i mean, Kobe, rape someone? he can get any women he likes, why rape her? but then, he goes and pays the bitch to settle, and i'm like, "wtf? why is he settling if he's innocent? why doesn't he want to clear his name and fight this in court?"

and then i thought, some guys still rapes women even if they can easily get them. it all depends on the circumstances you know?

imo, it was Kobe in a heated rush, like he and the girl were making out, and he's already all hot and raring to put it in but the girl changed her mind or maybe said wait, but Kobe wasn't hearing any of it and just stuck it in and ignored her pleas. still qualifies as rape tho.

you think an egotistic, self-righteous bastard like Kobe will allow someone to taint his reputation if he was actually innocent? damn hell, someone like Kobe won't let a bitch like that get away with calling him a rapist and settle. he'd fight her in court and give her the business.

but he didn't and so he has this hanging over his head all his life.

Pretty sure he settled it out of court because a trial takes a long process, something he wouldn't wanna put his family through and his season of playing ball through...Even if by the end he got proved innocent it still would have impact because the case most likely would have took up to a year + to complete.....I'd rather pay 900,000$ dollars to a lyin hoe (who already had other dry spunk in her clothes) to just leave me alone and put it past me, then a long drawn out case wit a b!tch lyin and my wife sittin in the crowd going thru a long trial process.

Let's just get real, objectively, we both know the chick screamed rape because she wanted bread, she got it...Just like we both know if this happened to LeBron you and ur legion of Bron stans and Kobe haters would actually realize b!tches do these kind of things for money...But because It's Kobe, you and da haters try hard to yell out "He raped her" even though he wasn't convicted, and you weren't there.

If she knew she was raped and wanted a rapist convicted, she should have denied the settlement and got him arrested, but ofcource she wouldn't do that, cause she never was raped, just f*cked really good.

Even though I troll LeBron, if this happened to him, I'd still keep logic and realize he's innocent, because I'm not a legally retarded kid like you guys. Just keep it a hunned, this happens to Bron, you'd be spittin the same facts I am.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter nor effect me...The fact that only Kobe haters seem to bring up something that happened a decade ago tells me wat you morons are trying to do. I know, you and ur fellow Red bar trolls only post these things to get reaction and I gave it to you, but only because I'm trying to teach you kids to troll logically and not be viewed as a joke waste of space.

Solefade
12-26-2013, 03:31 PM

Why? Because no once cares what you have to say. You could be the second coming of Albert Einstein and no one would take notice. You're an irrelevant poster here guy, you don't entertain anybody. Frankly, I have no idea who you even are. Why even post?

That's what you are. Everybody subconsciously puts you on ignore because no one cares what you have to say, and never will.

You don't entertain anyone here, nor do you have any actual insight, you post cheap one liners about why LeBron is better than Kobe and other random *I dont remember the shit you post because you're not a memorable poster/irrelevant* type stuff.

No one knows you dude. lol. I don't think anyone really cares about your opinion on this subject nor do they care about your response to this. Dude, you don't ****ing matter here, lol. You can't talk about things as if anyone is taking notice, because nobody is taking notice. Again, they subconsciously put you on ignore.

Seriously, cut the crap and stop acting high and mighty on my website like you have any sort of significance, because you don't, and never will.

All I read was "lets be real...no one read this shit". How ironic. :roll:

I<3NBA
12-26-2013, 03:37 PM

:lol i'm glad i made you mad enough to write that shit up.

DaSeba5
12-26-2013, 03:43 PM

Do you not see the irony of this post?

Illuminati
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
The awards keep on piling on :rockon: Jordan at home shitting his pants.

I<3NBA
12-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Pretty sure he settled it out of court because a trial takes a long process, something he wouldn't wanna put his family through and his season of playing ball through...Even if by the end he got proved innocent it still would have impact because the case most likely would have took up to a year + to complete.....I'd rather pay 900,000$ dollars to a lyin hoe (who already had other dry spunk in her clothes) to just leave me alone and put it past me, then a long drawn out case wit a b!tch lyin and my wife sittin in the crowd going thru a long trial process.
this makes sense but let's be real about it. with Kobe's personality, he wasn't going to let a lying bitch taint his rep. come on! you of all ppl should understand Kobe's psyche. he's not a beta. he's not some guy that would drop his head and accept defeat. he's a guy that would go to hell if that's what it would take to win. he doesn't care about dead bodies lying around or his family getting hurt. he's a crazy, obsessive mfer when it comes to winning. and i'm sorry to say this, but settling and paying some lying bitch is not winning. you think Jordan would settle if he was innocent?

If she knew she was raped and wanted a rapist convicted, she should have denied the settlement and got him arrested, but ofcource she wouldn't do that, cause she never was raped, just f*cked really good.
the thing about this is, she might have just been convinced by her lawyer to take the money. all her lawyer has to tell her is "we can lose." in cases like these, lawyers always want to settle because they get the money.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter nor effect me...The fact that only Kobe haters seem to bring up something that happened a decade ago tells me wat you morons are trying to do. I know, you and ur fellow Red bar trolls only post these things to get reaction and I gave it to you, but only because I'm trying to teach you kids to troll logically and not be viewed as a joke waste of space.
i know it doesn't affect you, you're just really passionate about what you do. and yes, rep bars dictate intelligence because we all know how hard it is to manipulate rep system.

Psileas
12-26-2013, 04:01 PM
James was announced Thursday as The Associated Press' 2013 Male Athlete of the Year, becoming the third basketball player to capture the award that has been annually awarded since 1931. James received 31 of 96 votes cast in a poll of news organizations, beating Peyton Manning (20) and Jimmie Johnson (7).

"I'm chasing something and it's bigger than me as a basketball player," James told the AP. "I believe my calling is much higher than being a basketball player. I can inspire people. Youth is huge to me. If I can get kids to look at me as a role model, as a leader, a superhero ... those things mean so much, and that's what I think I was built for. I was put here for this lovely game of basketball, but I don't think this is the biggest role that I'm going to have."

Past winners include Joe Louis, Jesse Owens, Muhammad Ali, Carl Lewis, Joe Montana, Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps. Serena Williams was the AP Female Athlete of the Year, announced Wednesday.

James joins Michael Jordan and Larry Bird as NBA players to win the award.

Man, AP seriously loves basketball...

Budadiiii
12-26-2013, 04:03 PM

You're one of the least entertaining posters in history. Why, WHY on ****ing Earth would you attempt to jump in and take a shot at me? Are you being serious or satirical? And that's an honest question. I'm baffled right now.

Nothing against you but seriously dude, you don't really matter here. You don't have any predictions that came true or have posted anything that makes someone laugh. you don't post insightful info, nor do you regurgitate it correctly. All you do is post in Miami Heat game threads and post boring observations about the team and in random threads like this(usually having to do with LeBron) and take cheap shots at posters trying to make a name for yourself. It's pathetic dude.

RagaZ
12-26-2013, 04:12 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45141000/jpg/_45141074_cristianoronaldo226b.jpg

Solefade
12-26-2013, 05:14 PM

You're one of the least entertaining posters in history. Why, WHY on ****ing Earth would you attempt to jump in and take a shot at me? Are you being serious or satirical? And that's an honest question. I'm baffled right now.

Nothing against you but seriously dude, you don't really matter here. You don't have any predictions that came true or have posted anything that makes someone laugh. you don't post insightful info, nor do you regurgitate it correctly. All you do is post in Miami Heat game threads and post boring observations about the team and in random threads like this(usually having to do with LeBron) and take cheap shots at posters trying to make a name for yourself. It's pathetic dude.

Budadiiii can't handle all the W's LeBron's getting :lol

http://img.pandawhale.com/79936-jonah-hill-I-cant-handle-it-gi-CdPU.gif

funnystuff
12-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Poor Budadiiii.

Straight_Ballin
12-26-2013, 05:23 PM

Lebron will never be 6-6

Nope, much less have a chance in hell at gettin 6 FMVPs

Scholar
12-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Congrats to LeBron. :applause:

zoom17
12-26-2013, 06:32 PM
why every time lebron win something his haters always feel threatened:oldlol:

branslowski
12-26-2013, 06:49 PM
why every time lebron win something his haters always feel threatened:oldlol:

And If a positive happened with Kobe, you'd be here hating:oldlol:

But enough contradictional trolling politics, who you got on Sunday? Birds vs Boys..

ihoopallday
12-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Damn, some of you really have to settle down. Seems everything LeBron does has an impact on your day. Does him winning this award really make you that mad? :(

Foster5k
12-26-2013, 06:58 PM
How can he inspire anyone? Yes he worked hard to get where he's at, but ain't no 5'11 200 lb guys gonna have such an easy path to the NBA like he has. He has a once in a generation physical tools. You can't teach or inspire 6'9 270 with supreme athleticism :facepalm
Sadly, I kind of agree with this.

I mean, Lebron is genetically blessed. He won the genetic lottery.

Either way, he has worked hard to get where he is at and had to overcome obstacles.

Give him the award. Glad he got it. But, like I said, it's not that inspiring considering his physical gifts.

sportjames23
12-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Best player ever.

To leave his team and join two other stars, I agree.

SilkkTheShocker
12-26-2013, 07:35 PM
To leave his team and join two other stars, I agree.

I thought I told you to shine my shoes, boy. Get on the ****ing floor and finish the job.

sportjames23
12-26-2013, 07:49 PM
That would require him going back in time to only playing 6 seasons.

Jordan is 6-15.

You retards act like making the finals and losing is much worse than losing in the first round.

6 for 6. U mad, bro?

Oh, and didn't Lebron miss the playoffs his first two seasons? At least rookie MJ lead his team to the post season.

Nuff Said
12-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Man hate it or love it but teaming up with Wade and Bosh here in Miami was the best thing he could've ever done. He's coveted now. Truly untouchable. He's a winner now, no more empty stats. He's finally living his life the way he prolly envisioned it when he was younger and not as a habitual loser like how Melo is prolly feeling right now..all frustrated and shit.

sportjames23
12-26-2013, 07:50 PM
I thought I told you to shine my shoes, boy. Get on the ****ing floor and finish the job.

What was that? I couldn't hear you with Bron's nuts in your mouth.

sportjames23
12-26-2013, 07:53 PM
The awards keep on piling on :rockon: Jordan at home shitting his pants.

Oh, son...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kwx1tgjr1r5yea3o1_1280.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8bZrXJD84ts/USZEoL_nxkI/AAAAAAAABKw/Mx-n9JEZdLU/s1600/MJs+Trophies.png

Black and White
12-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Man hate it or love it but teaming up with Wade and Bosh here in Miami was the best thing he could've ever done. He's coveted now. Truly untouchable. He's a winner now, no more empty stats. He's finally living his life the way he prolly envisioned it when he was younger and not as a habitual loser like how Melo is prolly feeling right now..all frustrated and shit.

While I still think "teaming up" isn't the right way to go about it, I agree with you that he made the right move from a marketing perspective, his stock has skyrocketed in Miami.

Illuminati
12-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Oh, son...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kwx1tgjr1r5yea3o1_1280.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8bZrXJD84ts/USZEoL_nxkI/AAAAAAAABKw/Mx-n9JEZdLU/s1600/MJs+Trophies.png

You def. mad.

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lebron-james-michael-jordan-career-graphic.jpg

The-Legend-24
12-26-2013, 08:28 PM
:oldlol: Exactly.

Byobob
12-26-2013, 08:33 PM
3rd bball player to receive the award.. :wtf:

Who were the other two?

Illuminati
12-26-2013, 08:35 PM

Who were the other two?

Jordan and Bird.

Nuff Said
12-26-2013, 08:35 PM

Who were the other two?
Shit was in the op

RagaZ
12-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Weak year for sports.

I guess that happens when you have a year without Olympics/Major football tournament.

moe94
12-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Weak year for sports.

I guess that happens when you have a year without Olympics/Major football tournament.

In what universe is LeBron winning athlete of the year due to it being a weak year in sports? Are you insane?

RagaZ
12-26-2013, 10:38 PM
In what universe is LeBron winning athlete of the year due to it being a weak year in sports? Are you insane?
Lets be honest. He is not in the same class as Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt or Nadal.

edrick
12-26-2013, 10:47 PM
How the **** has Roger Federer never won this award? Lance Armstrong 4 years in a row. :lol

red1
12-26-2013, 10:48 PM
what a european thing to say

moe94
12-26-2013, 10:53 PM

Are you actually retarded?

He's the best of his generation. How is he not on their level? Straight up make an argument, for comedy sake if nothing else.

Mirko Cro Cop
12-26-2013, 11:11 PM
He's on the same level as Messi if not bigger, and Ronaldo is the David Beckham of this era, that's it. Bolt and Nadal are both nowhere near as celebrated as LeBron is even on the global stage, don't get yourself twisted.

LeBron James is one of the top 5 sports icons in the world today, he's the face of the NBA and has been for several years.

moe94
12-26-2013, 11:20 PM
He's on the same level as Messi if not bigger, and Ronaldo is the David Beckham of this era, that's it. Bolt and Nadal are both nowhere near as celebrated as LeBron is even on the global stage, don't get yourself twisted.

LeBron James is one of the top 5 sports icons in the world today, he's the face of the NBA and has been for several years.

Messi is more dominant than LeBron is relative to his sport, both in terms of winning and stats.

Ronaldo is a generational talent. Won't even entertain that comment further.

Bolt isn't celebrated as much as LeBron? Bolt is much more famous and relevant than LeBron worldwide and there isn't even an argument to the contrary.

They're all the best of their sports so they're absolutely comparable, though.

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2013, 11:24 PM
does he share the front page with wade, allen and bosh?

DaSeba5
12-26-2013, 11:33 PM

I'll take this as a compliment since you took the time to write this for me

VIntageNOvel
12-26-2013, 11:42 PM
does he share the front page with wade, allen and bosh?

NumberSix
12-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Short white guys

Nuff Said
12-26-2013, 11:48 PM
I'll take this as a compliment since you took the time to write this for me
Damn I didn't see this post but he sonned the **** outta you son.

moe94
12-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Short white guys

They're all over 6 except Messi and real racists would consider a grand total of zero of them being white.

NumberSix
12-26-2013, 11:50 PM
They're all over 6 except Messi and real racists would consider a grand total of zero of them being white.
:wtf:

moe94
12-26-2013, 11:52 PM
:wtf:

Greasy haired latinos, at best. :coleman:

NumberSix
12-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Greasy haired latinos, at best. :coleman:
Nadal, Messi & Ronaldo are all Europeans genius.

There is also no such thing as "Latinos"

moe94
12-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Nadal, Messi & Ronaldo are all Europeans genius.

There is also no such thing as "Latinos"

Do you even know where Messi is from, genius? :facepalm

Also, that wasn't even my stance. Go on stormfr0nt. See how they feel about how white those dudes are.

NumberSix
12-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Do you even know where Messi is from, genius? :facepalm

Also, that wasn't even my stance. Go on stormfr0nt. See how they feel about how white those dudes are.
:facepalm

He's Italian. It doesn't matter where his family emigrated to. He's European.

moe94
12-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Dude, they left in the 1880s. I'm actually laughing. You're even more hilarious when you're not trying to be.

Are you saying Messi's ancestors were only having sex with other Italians this entire time and that he's pure blooded Italian?

Lebron23
12-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Congratulations to Lebron. What a beast!!

NumberSix
12-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Dude, they left in the 1880s. I'm actually laughing. You're even more hilarious when you're not trying to be.

Are you saying Messi's ancestors were only having sex with other Italians this entire time and that he's pure blooded Italian?
Look, I'm not going to get into a giant lecture about the "racial" origins or history of race relations in Argentina or the Americas as a whole, but if you think the guy is not white, there is something seriously wrong with you.

I guess you'd find it hard to believe that there are still white people in America and Canada too huh? Believe it or not, it's not that out of the ordinary for white people to go out of their way to not mix with other people. You might even say there was sort of a culture of whites only mixing with their own kind. Crazy, huh?

moe94
12-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Look, I'm not going to get into a giant lecture about the "racial" origins or history of race relations in Argentina or the Americas as a whole, but if you think the guy is not white, there is something seriously wrong with you.

I guess you'd find it hard to believe that there are still white people in America and Canada too huh? Believe it or not, it's not that out of the ordinary for white people to go out of their way to not mix with other people. You might even say there was sort of a culture of whites only mixing with their own kind. Crazy, huh?

stormfr0nt :rockon:

Also, your second paragraph is beyond pointless. :oldlol:

NumberSix
12-27-2013, 12:22 AM
stormfr0nt :rockon:

Also, your second paragraph is beyond pointless. :oldlol:
I'm not interested in what some crazy right wing christian skinhead website has to say. They aren't an authority on human genetics.

Just admit you you were wrong. You thought that South Americans were all Mexicans or something and were completely oblivious that Argentina is a majority European-Ancestory country.

Why you think Spaniards and Portuguese people aren't white is beyond me though. I've literally never heard that before.

moe94
12-27-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm not interested in what some crazy right wing christian skinhead website has to say. They aren't an authority on human genetics.

Just admit you you were wrong. You thought that South Americans were all Mexicans or something and were completely oblivious that Argentina is a majority European-Ancestory country.

Why you think Spaniards and Portuguese people aren't white is beyond me though.

I have absolutely no words to say to this. When I said "real racists", do you honestly, without irony, think I was talking about myself? :biggums:

NumberSix
12-27-2013, 12:27 AM
I have absolutely no words to say to this.
I know you don't

When I said "real racists", do you honestly, without irony, think I was talking about myself? :biggums:
I really have no idea what you were talking about. I don't know why you would even bring it up. Like, are racists supposed some kind of credible source for genealogy?

moe94
12-27-2013, 12:33 AM
You made a stupid comment, clearly jokingly, about them being white manlets. Pure 4chan level humor, to which I replied with more 4chan humor. Now you want to paint me as an incredibly ignorant racist in order to completely discredit me, for whatever reason. Keep reaching. Clearly you're more bored than usual today. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this ends all the alt account BS between us.

NumberSix
12-27-2013, 12:37 AM
You made a stupid comment, clearly jokingly, about them being white manlets. Pure 4chan level humor, to which I replied with more 4chan humor. Now you want to paint me as an incredibly ignorant racist in order to completely discredit me, for whatever reason. Keep reaching. Clearly you're more bored than usual today. :rolleyes:
I do?

I don't think you're racist. The thought never even occurred to me. My point was only that you're unfamiliar with the demographics of a particular country. It has nothing to do with racism. Unless your a Scandinavian or something, in which case, Go fcuk yourself devil.