PDA

View Full Version : Laker News: Rookie forward Ryan Kelly earns role in Lakers' rotation

insidehoops
12-26-2013, 10:21 PM
Rookie forward Ryan Kelly has found a way into the Lakers' rotation, playing a career-high 17 minutes on Wednesday in the Lakers' 101-95 loss to the Miami Heat.

"He knows how to play, defensively and offensively," said Coach Mike D'Antoni after practice on Thursday. "Defensively he's the first one to get to the right spot. I think that going forward, he can keep earning more time. I'm pretty excited about him."

-- LA Times Blog

$LakerGold
12-26-2013, 10:47 PM
In 5...4...3...2..1...

DKLaker
12-27-2013, 12:51 AM
Rookie forward Ryan Kelly has found a way into the Lakers' rotation, playing a career-high 17 minutes on Wednesday in the Lakers' 101-95 loss to the Miami Heat.

"He knows how to play, defensively and offensively," said Coach Mike D'Antoni after practice on Thursday. "Defensively he's the first one to get to the right spot. I think that going forward, he can keep earning more time. I'm pretty excited about him."

-- LA Times Blog

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping drool...........:sleeping :sleeping

dd24
12-31-2013, 12:53 AM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping drool...........:sleeping :sleeping

You can't be too upset. This will help us get a better lottery pick :cheers: I actually think giving the young guys a chance to see what they can do is good. Kelly fits the system. I find it funny how 'antoni talks about his defense :lol :lol :lol