PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook has knee scoped; not expected back until after All-Star game

Johnny Jones
12-27-2013, 04:39 PM
‏@DarnellMayberry
Russell Westbrook underwent scope surgery on his knee today to address recent swelling. He's expected back post All-Star break. More coming.

KobesFinger
12-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Just about to make a thread, I'll just add to yours. Here's a link:

http://tracking.si.com/2013/12/27/thunder-russell-westbrook-undergoes-knee-scope/

SamuraiSWISH
12-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Yikes, not good. Another scope already? And so it begins. The perpetual start of Russell Westbrook knee injuries? If they end up limiting him, what's the incentive for Durant to stick around in OKC?

PJR
12-27-2013, 04:42 PM
That's like what his third scope in a few months? Sheesh.

TylerOO
12-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Next Derrick Rose

SamuraiSWISH
That's like what his third scope in a few months? Sheesh.
Yea, kind of alarming don't you think?

KG215
Wow...talk about a way to really ruin a day. Timing seems odd since he was playing so well and seemed perfectly healthy. I mean he was as explosive and energized as ever. At least this time the young guys off the bench (Reggie and Lamb) have gotten used to carrying a bigger load and have gained confidence.

This is more than a little worrisome, though, in terms of Westbrook's long term health. A third knee surgery in a year is terrible news and a terrible sign.

K Xerxes
FFS, hope this isn't the start of something chronic.

As a side note, Durant's MVP campaign:

http://shenkitup.com/wp-content/uploads/work-meetings.gif

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 04:45 PM
And we didn't even know. This guy is ****ing tough. UNREAL.

This is great news. Gives Jackson and Lamb for PT. They need as much as possible.

SamuraiSWISH
12-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Or possibly the obvious truth, that he's incredibly stupid. He shouldn't have rushed back to start the season a few weeks in when the time table had him returning in January or February. Now? Needs another scope, healing time, and back after All Star Break. Durant could've kept them a float until after the all-star break. Stupid, foolish move.

Clutch
12-27-2013, 04:47 PM
It would be a shame if injuries ruined his career.

Westbrook hasn't even missed a single NBA game until the last year's playoffs.
It's unusual to see him battle injuries.

I hope he'll be ok. The only player from OKC that I like.

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Or possibly the obvious truth, that he's incredibly stupid. He shouldn't have rushed back to start the season a few weeks in when the time table had him returning in January or February. Now? Needs another scope, healing time, and back after All Star Break. Durant could've kept them a float until after the all-star break. Stupid, foolish move.
Dude, you're jealous. Derrick Rose is a pansy.

Westbrook has been playing on one leg all year and dude has been better than Rose has ever has. :oldlol:

No one cares what you have to say, Westbrook will return and be 100 for the playoffs.

Hilarious how you root for him to fail. This isn't Derrick Rose bro, you really think this will hold him back any?

**** the long term. Long term may never come. This is the now. Give it your all while you still can. Kobe and Westbrook mentality > that mentally weak retard who couldn't even make it to college without cheating.

BlackVVaves
12-27-2013, 04:50 PM
****ing Patrick Beverly. Someone needs to DDT that mother****er into the scorer's table. Smh.

RagaZ
12-27-2013, 04:51 PM
LeCurse again :facepalm

KG215
12-27-2013, 04:51 PM
1.) He was originally expected back late November or early December, not January or February.

2.) Presti has already announced this wasn't something that was detectable back in October when they did that knee scope.

3.) He wasn't playing in pain, was starting to play at a high level, and looked as explosive as ever.

inclinerator
12-27-2013, 04:52 PM
so the konex curse begins

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320707

SamuraiSWISH
12-27-2013, 04:53 PM
What does D. Rose have to do with this? We're talking about Westbrook stupidity. I think it's a terrible sign that he's had to have his knee re-operated on for check ups, making him miss action, 2 or 3 times since his first surgery. He rushed back to start the season, when his expected return wasn't until mid-way through the season to begin with. It's foolish. If he's not careful with his body, he'll be forced to sit out more action, and who knows the toll it will take on him long term.

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Guys, calm down.....

This is Russell Westbrook. The most mentally strong athlete in the world today.

This isn't even a concern... dude could play through the swelling/has been doing all year. Thunder just being cautious with him.

This will be perfect for the Thunder this year. Westbrook gets to rest up for months and more PT for the young guns.

Thunder 2014 champs.

KG215
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
What does D. Rose have to do with this? We're talking about Westbrook stupidity. I think it's a terrible sign that he's had to have his knee re-operated on for check ups, making him miss action, 2 or 3 times since his first surgery. He rushed back to start the season, when his expected return wasn't until mid-way through the season to begin with. It's foolish. If he's not careful with his body, he'll be forced to sit out more action, and who knows the toll it will take on him long term.
No, it wasn't.

USABall
12-27-2013, 04:55 PM
This sucks! Won't get to see him annihilate Beverly on their first meeting in OKC.

kamil
I see asterisks coming....

Xsatyr
Guys, calm down.....

This is Russell Westbrook. The most mentally strong athlete in the world today.

This isn't even a concern... dude could play through the swelling/has been doing all year. Thunder just being cautious with him.

This will be perfect for the Thunder this year. Westbrook gets to rest up for months and more PT for the young guns.

Thunder 2014 champs.

It does not matter how mentally strong you are if you're body starts breaking down on you.

SamuraiSWISH
12-27-2013, 04:56 PM
No, it wasn't.
Whatever, semantics. He came back sooner than he should have, and now will miss more time. That's the point.

Go Getter
12-27-2013, 04:57 PM

Westbrook has been playing on one leg all year and dude has been better than Rose has ever has. :oldlol:

No one cares what you have to say, Westbrook will return and be 100 for the playoffs.

Hilarious how you root for him to fail. This isn't Derrick Rose bro, you really think this will hold him back any?

**** the long term. Long term may never come. This is the now. Give it your all while you still can. Kobe and Westbrook mentality > that mentally weak retard who couldn't even make it to college without cheating.
:roll:

Your posts are laughably funny....yet sad.

TylerOO
No, it wasn't.

It wasn't literally mid-season but he was back weeks earlier before people expected.

Uncle Drew
Next Derrick Rose
I am done with Russell Westbrook

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Can you imagine how terrible he is going to be as his athleticism fades? He is already the dumbest player in the NBA not named Derrick Rose. The guy is Steve Francis part 2 waiting to happen. The decline has begun.

Go Getter
Whatever, semantics. He came back sooner than he should have, and now will miss more time. That's the point.
Exactly. Everyone lauded him for coming back so soon when it was [looking at what's happening now] a bad choice. I don't know how you could spin that any other way.

Jameerthefear
I am done with Russell Westbrook
:roll: :roll:

KG215
12-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Right, but you're trying to use that in your campaign to preach about Westbrook's "stupidity", something you've never been hesitant to do. As I said on the first page, this wasn't even detectable on the last knee scope and, given how well he was playing and that he was playing pain free, Westbrook nor anyone else could've really detected this or seen it coming.

Go Getter
12-27-2013, 04:59 PM
I swear I would hate to have some of yall in my foxhole. I mean just a few weeks ago some of you were all but sucking RWs twig and berries and now you're done with him after a knee scope, smh.

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 05:00 PM
He was cleared and painfree dude. What don't you get about it?

You can't be cautious all the time. Injuries happen, swelling happens... but when you have no swelling/pain and cleared you ****ing play. No time to get 'mentally ready' ala D-Rose.

Nice hindsight but fail to mention this team isnt top of the west without him. Hes already contributed for almost half the season, and will contribute for the latter part and the playoffs(most important)

LOL at being worried about long-term health. It's knee swelling dude, one off-season will take care of it each and every time. He'll get a couple of weeks to heal up and will be back like nothing happened and everyone will forget about this whole thing.

You're sensationalizing it because you root for him to fail, get hurt, play bad, have negative attention, etc..

There's reality. (He's coming back and will be fine)

and theres blind hate/delusion. (UH OH.... Is WB done? Thunder no chance? his long term health isnt looking good)

He'll be fine numb nuts.

Go Getter
12-27-2013, 05:03 PM
He was cleared and painfree dude. What don't you get about it?

You can't be cautious all the time. Injuries happen, swelling happens... but when you have no swelling/pain and cleared you ****ing play. No time to get 'mentally ready' ala D-Rose.

Nice hindsight but fail to mention this team isnt top of the west without him. Hes already contributed for almost half the season, and will contribute for the latter part and the playoffs(most important)

LOL at being worried about long-term health. It's knee swelling dude, one off-season will take care of it each and every time. He'll get a couple of weeks to heal up and will be back like nothing happened and everyone will forget about this whole thing.

You're sensationalizing it because you root for him to fail, get hurt, play bad, have negative attention, etc..

There's reality. (He's coming back and will be fine)

and theres blind hate/delusion. (UH OH.... Is WB done? Thunder no chance? his long term health isnt looking good)

He'll be fine numb nuts.
1.) You're speaking on things you don't know, smh, prime example of a butt hurt stan.

2.) Having three surgeries on the same knee, no matter how much you try to downplay it, is concerning for any player.

3.) You don't know if he'll come back fine and you're scared:roll:

KG215
12-27-2013, 05:04 PM

:applause:

Ancient Legend
12-27-2013, 05:06 PM
All these injuries just because some *** on the Rockets tried to steal the ball when Westbrook was preparing for a routine timeout.

Go Getter
12-27-2013, 05:06 PM
100 turnovers to 174 assists and shooting 42% from the field...if he was another PG [D. Rose] that wouldn't be enough to keep haters off of him.

Go Getter
12-27-2013, 05:07 PM
All these injuries just because some *** on the Rockets tried to steal the ball when Westbrook was preparing for a routine timeout.
Wah, wah, wah, it was an accident that happened during aggressive play.

Jameerthefear
12-27-2013, 05:12 PM
budadiiii going in :eek:

imnew09
12-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I just hate seeing ANYONE being injured. IT STINKS so much

SpecialQue
12-27-2013, 05:16 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199533/yaylebron_medium.gif

kamil
12-27-2013, 05:26 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199533/yaylebron_medium.gif

Yup:

I see asterisks coming....

I think a LeBron* fan didn't like my comment... I got a neg, haha.

Levity
12-27-2013, 05:28 PM
huge bummer. i was surprised how well he played right when he came back this season. hopefully, we'll see that same kind of explosion again upon her arrival, but i sure do hope his knee holds up.

gts
12-27-2013, 05:29 PM

Another keyboard expert who knows infinitely more than the training staff and doctors. :facepalm

gts
12-27-2013, 05:30 PM
I swear I would hate to have some of yall in my foxhole. I mean just a few weeks ago some of you were all but sucking RWs twig and berries and now you're done with him after a knee scope, smh. so true....

boojitede
12-27-2013, 05:31 PM
1.) You're speaking on things you don't know, smh, prime example of a butt hurt stan.

2.) Having three surgeries on the same knee, no matter how much you try to downplay it, is concerning for any player.

3.) You don't know if he'll come back fine and you're scared:roll:
its disturbing..we've seen it one too many times..one injury leading to another.. never the same.. (penny, roy, amare, hill..now old man bean)

granted amare was young enough he had another 4 or 5 elite years before he completely broke down and hill was serviceable but not the same.

westbrook is young so maybe he can bounce back like amare.

QuebecBaller
12-27-2013, 05:36 PM
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/fancloud/img/9993/3388/patrick_beverley_18.jpg

Xsatyr
12-27-2013, 05:41 PM

And there is video of Westbrook doing the same to Lin during a routine timeout.

imdaman99
12-27-2013, 05:44 PM
And there is video of Westbrook doing the same to Lin during a routine timeout.
not you again. you only pop up to defend a known thug who put a hit on a star to even the playing field :facepalm

Solefade
12-27-2013, 05:46 PM
so the konex curse begins

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320707

What is the origin of this konex curse everyone's talking about?

Xsatyr
12-27-2013, 05:48 PM
not you again. you only pop up to defend a known thug who put a hit on a star to even the playing field :facepalm

He is not Matt Barnes... He plays aggressive but not dirty; huge difference. Westbrook has no problem making the same play defensively so qq.

Doranku
12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
What is the origin of this konex curse everyone's talking about?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31614

Fudge
12-27-2013, 05:51 PM
I seriously feel like crying. Somebody hold me.

YouGotServed
12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
‏ Russell Westbrook has knee scoped; not expected back until after All-Star game

I seriously feel like crying. Somebody hold me.

http://binaryapi.ap.org/8c6b040e933a486c913fbe915e38fb42/940x.jpg

Solefade
12-27-2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31614

:roll: that's good.

good lookin out

Illuminati
12-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Damn that's terrible. Let's see if Durant can carry the load until Westbrook comes back.

YouGotServed
12-27-2013, 06:00 PM

lol

The guy brought up a legitimate point. I believe Beverley went for the ball, very unfortunate play for OKC. There's video evidence of Westbrook doing the same thing to Lin. Get over it. And IIRC, Reggie Jackson tried doing the same thing to Beverley and he got punk'd.

Doranku
12-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Classless.

Levity
12-27-2013, 06:02 PM
should OKC try to make a move for afflalo now?

with westbrook out, his scoring load will go to jackson and lamb, who both may be capable, but given that theyll both garner more defensive attention, they may not be as efficient as one would hope.

so besides scoring, afflalo could also help with playmaking that theyll be missing with westbrook out. However, i dont know how much it would take for them to get Aron. so this could just be an afterthought.

Straight_Ballin
Yawn, not even worried as of what will come of this. Just sit back, relax, and let the pros do their thing.

Fudge
Good thing that fools injured too. That kinda brightens up my day. :oldlol: Hopefully that hand don't heal doe.

snipes12
12-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Create a sentence that involves wade rose and westbrook .. they all want to bang up there knees everytime they play. There style of play are to aggressive lucky wade have lebron by his side for easier job in the court

Pointguard
12-27-2013, 06:09 PM
its disturbing..we've seen it one too many times..one injury leading to another.. never the same.. (penny, roy, amare, hill..now old man bean)

granted amare was young enough he had another 4 or 5 elite years before he completely broke down and hill was serviceable but not the same.

westbrook is young so maybe he can bounce back like amare.
I'm beginning to think its the finishing on the floors now. This is alarming. The game now seems like football with the injuries. The explosive guys of this era all have turned it down to play healthy - Wade, Rose, WB, DH and LBJ all play a toned down game. Allen Iverson was a beast and you guys never respected that about him. Guys like Durant are the future. Wiggins better get a jump shot quick...

Hope the injured heal and this craziness stops.

beastee
12-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Can you imagine how terrible he is going to be as his athleticism fades? He is already the dumbest player in the NBA not named Derrick Rose. The guy is Steve Francis part 2 waiting to happen. The decline has begun.

You lose all credibility with your Rose hate when players like JaVale McGee and Mario Chalmers exist in the league. We get it...you hate everyone not named Lebron and are a troll. Ignore added.

AirFederer
12-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Very sad. Please come back even stronger, nba needs you. Or else it's ova

imdaman99
12-27-2013, 06:21 PM
lol

The guy brought up a legitimate point. I believe Beverley went for the ball, very unfortunate play for OKC. There's video evidence of Westbrook doing the same thing to Lin. Get over it. And IIRC, Reggie Jackson tried doing the same thing to Beverley and he got punk'd.
Very unfortunate for OKC but fortunate for your team. Stay classy though.

beastee
12-27-2013, 06:22 PM
This rash of knee injuries in the NBA and NFL are crazy. I hope this is not becoming the norm.

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Very sad. Please come back even stronger, nba needs you. Or else it's ova
Touching post.. seriously, good stuff.

Russ means everything to the NBA, for me personally it would be over if Russell wasn't around.

I don't know, I don't think I'll watch after he retires. The NBA is pretty much a joke, and I watch so I can live through my idol Russ. Kevin to a lesser extent.

"Or else it's ova"

People may overlook this quote but it touched me. You gotta seize the moment and don't squander it, cuz you never know when it all could be ova tomorrow.

*WOW*

powerful stuff

MavsSuperFan
12-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Will scouts start to become weary of super athletic point guards that rely on explosive jumping ability?

Fudge
12-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Inb4 GOATbrook comes back in a week

KG215
12-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Seriously though, this shit sucks. Like it still hasn't completely sunk in and sorta feels like a bad dream or something. I'm in that too stunned/shocked phase to feel openly upset/emotional right now. Just when the team was clicking and looking like the best team since they came to OKC, and now another setback with Westbrook. Just gonna have to bite the bullet and endure what could be a very frustrating 25-30 games until he comes back. Gonna be some ups and downs, and we'll almost definitely fall back into the 3-5 range in the West. Just can't see any possible way the team keeps pace with the Spurs and Blazers over the course of what amounts to 1/3rd of the season unless one of them suffers a major injury (which I don't want to happen) and/or the Blazers cool off and come back down to earth a little bit.

snipes12
12-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Will scouts start to become weary of super athletic point guards that rely on explosive jumping ability?
They should know if they can pass and shoot. A player who rely on athlecism is a big whereabouts to the scouts

KG215
12-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Inb4 GOATbrook comes back in a week
He probably will want to come back in a week or two three knowing him. But this time I hope the team doctors, coaches, etc. don't listen to him and make Russ sit out the full 1-2 months. In the long run, going something like 13-12 or 15-15 over the next 25-30 games and falling back into the 4 or 5 spot in the West is a lot less damaging to OKC than going into the playoffs fully healthy. In my opinion, when healthy, I think they're the best team in the West and having HCA throughout isn't nearly as crucial to them as other teams.

Chuckbrook
12-27-2013, 06:34 PM
This news was totally unexpected. I hope you get well soon Westbrook. Budadiiii and I will be praying for your full recovery.

-Brook

Johnny Jones
12-27-2013, 06:36 PM
:oldlol:

Before the dirty play by PBev Westbrook hadn't missed a game in his career.

Jameerthefear
12-27-2013, 06:41 PM
anyone here live in OKC? does everyone there collectively hate PatB?

imdaman99
12-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Create a sentence that involves wade rose and westbrook .. they all want to bang up there knees everytime they play. There style of play are to aggressive lucky wade have lebron by his side for easier job in the court
What you failed to realize was that Westbrook had never missed a game until a goon injured him on purpose. Some ppl get famous on their own, others try to make a name of themselves at the expense of others.

So it was not his style of play that caused this injury. However, it likely didn't help. But it's hard for him to not go all out, you can't ask a LION to turn into a pussycat.

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 06:42 PM
He probably will want to come back in a week or two three knowing him. But this time I hope the team doctors, coaches, etc. don't listen to him and make Russ sit out the full 1-2 months. In the long run, going something like 13-12 or 15-15 over the next 25-30 games and falling back into the 4 or 5 spot in the West is a lot less damaging to OKC than going into the playoffs fully healthy. In my opinion, when healthy, I think they're the best team in the West and having HCA throughout isn't nearly as crucial to them as other teams.
Pretty much. And that's worst case scenario.

Chances are the Thunder hang around for the top 3 and still finish 1 or 2.

But like you said, HCA isn't close to as important as having a full health squad. They could fall back to the 8 seed and still make the finals when healthy. It's just not a very big deal, at all.

Honestly see this being a blessing in disguise. Experience is so important right now for this little homo Jeremy Lamb. I hope this idiot is put into as many close/late game situations as possible.

The last thing we want is dudes not being ready for the playoff atmosphere and shitting the bed, pissing their pants, throwing up, getting their lunch money wrestled away. :facepalm

... Yeah ****ing right. These morons need to adapt to not having Westbrook around to motivate and force everyone to play hard. They need to learn to develop that on their own.

He'll be watching, and continue to be apart of everything they do, and will do everything it takes to recover and come back as strong as possible. That much is fact.

Jeremy Lamb, Roberson, Jackson - three headed dipshits need to step up and play in some tough atmospheres. This is devine intervention. No way around it.

God want us to win a title, you think the tornados and earthquakes we've been faced with are in vien?

mlh1981
12-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Another star injured. Not good for the league.

DMAVS41
12-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Presti should definitely used that Dallas pick and Thabo's expiring contract with another young player to go out and get something now.

He should have planned on doing that anyway, but no point in standing firm now.

Just get it done Presti. Go out and get Afflalo for Thabo, Perry Jones, first round pick.

Jameerthefear
12-27-2013, 06:46 PM
we don't want thabo. want lamb and a 1st

DuMa
12-27-2013, 06:49 PM
i aint worried. i just picked up Reggie Jackson to fill it up in Swagbrook's absence.

tho i am sad we wont see GOATBrook until the end of february

Fudge
12-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Experience is so important right now for this little homo Jeremy Lamb. I hope this idiot is put into as many close/late game situations as possible.

Didn't expect this while reading your post.

O_City_Thunder
12-27-2013, 06:50 PM
anyone here live in OKC? does everyone there collectively hate PatB?
I live in OKC and no I don't hate Patrick Beverly. I've never even met the guy.

Fudge
12-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Wait, y'all think he's gonna fully wait out his projected schedule? As KG said, it's best for himself and the team that he does, but knowing Russ, I fully expect him to play in the ASG, at least. Maybe even sooner. Just saiyan.

hawkfan
12-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Kobe Bryant, Brook Lopez, Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose - too many star players missing time.

Guys are coming back too soon, and playing too many minutes when they come back.

Hopefully when Westbrook comes back, he takes the longer amount of time off, and when he does come back they ease him back in minutes-wise.

Doctors need to be firmer and owners need to be firmer with players.

BlackVVaves
12-27-2013, 06:58 PM
**** Beverly :mad:

red1
12-27-2013, 07:11 PM
wow these are emotional times. stay strong and have faith folks

Foster5k
12-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Not looking good for Westbrook's NBA career. These knee arthroscopic surgeries aren't anything to sneeze at or take lightly. Not to mention one can have complications during or after the surgery.

I'm wishing the best for Westbrook. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a great NBA career.

However, I'm also a realist. Realistically, one would be advised not to keep doing the extreme physical activity that keeps resulting in needing knee surgery. I hate to say it, but Westbrook could have chronic knees. Meaning, he's going to have knee problems for the rest of his life, especially, while playing in the NBA.

I could be wrong. I hope I am. Though, I really hope Westbrook takes a lot of time to let his knee heal as much as possible. However, as seen with Derrick Rose, nothing is a guarantee.

LoneyROY7
12-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Wow...SMH. Come back healthy, Russ.

KDthunderup
12-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Not looking good for Westbrook's NBA career. These knee arthroscopic surgeries aren't anything to sneeze at or take lightly. Not to mention one can have complications during or after the surgery.

I'm wishing the best for Westbrook. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a great NBA career.

However, I'm also a realist. Realistically, one would be advised not to keep doing the extreme physical activity that keeps resulting in needing knee surgery. I hate to say it, but Westbrook could have chronic knees. Meaning, he's going to have knee problems for the rest of his life, especially, while playing in the NBA.

I could be wrong. I hope I am. Though, I really hope Westbrook takes a lot of time to let his knee heal as much as possible. However, as seen with Derrick Rose, nothing is a guarantee.It completely depends on what they are doing the surgery for, if its just clearing out fluid then its a very minor surgery since all they are doing is using keyhole technology in your knee and complications in a surgery like this would be a billion to one.

andremiller07
12-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Damn that sucks for OKC, they should really look to deal for Jameer/Afflalo imo.

SewerUrchin
12-27-2013, 08:02 PM
LeCurse again :facepalm

http://i44.tinypic.com/ta66fn.gif

HylianNightmare
12-27-2013, 08:03 PM
call up the magic and let's make a deal. but on the real this is such shitty luck for them, they were playing very well right now. i hope all thier young guys can step up

AintNoSunshine
12-27-2013, 08:24 PM

This is great news. Gives Jackson and Lamb for PT. They need as much as possible.

ISH's stupidity has no limit :lol

BallsOut
12-27-2013, 08:31 PM
call up the magic and let's make a deal. but on the real this is such shitty luck for them, they were playing very well right now. i hope all thier young guys can step up

Serge Ibaka for Jameer Nelson and Glen Davis

Thunder
PG: Nelson | Fisher | Jackson
SG: Sefolosha | Lamb
SF: Durant | Gomes
PF: Davis | Collison
C: Perkins | Adams

Dat revamped 07-08 Celtics :eek: :bowdown:

fragokota
12-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Talented players getting injured one after the other.phukkit.

Durants totals about to go up, percentages to drop and loses(to affect his mvp chances)to come...

longtime lurker
12-27-2013, 10:04 PM
No seriously does Lebron have the devil on speed dial? This is getting eerie.

RedBlackAttack
12-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Damn that sucks for OKC, they should really look to deal for Jameer/Afflalo imo.
Jarrett Jack for Lamb/filler? :confusedshrug:

Connor B
12-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Serge Ibaka for Jameer Nelson and Glen Davis

Thunder
PG: Nelson | Fisher | Jackson
SG: Sefolosha | Lamb
SF: Durant | Gomes
PF: Davis | Collison
C: Perkins | Adams

Dat revamped 07-08 Celtics :eek: :bowdown:

Awful trade. Why would the Thunder do this? Davis is garbage.

Mr. Incredible
12-27-2013, 10:43 PM
No seriously does Lebron have the devil on speed dial? This is getting eerie.
Get real.

BlazerRed
12-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Get real.
The easy ride through the NBA continues for Lebron. One of the most gifted players ever in one of the weakest eras ever. Teamed up with two other legit stars and one of the deepest benches in the league, what could be better?

ihoopallday
12-27-2013, 10:54 PM
As much as some of you may hate LeBron, you gotta admire his durability. With his playing style, it amazes me how he's never had a season altering injury.

ihoopallday
12-27-2013, 10:56 PM
The easy ride through the NBA continues for Lebron. One of the most gifted players ever in one of the weakest eras ever.

:lol You act as if LeBron faces all these teams in the playoffs. Shouldn't players like WB or Kobe going down help teams that are in the west. :confusedshrug:

Trollsmasher
12-27-2013, 11:04 PM
f*ck you konex:mad:

the curse is taking it the other way around this time

Pointguard
12-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Pretty much. And that's worst case scenario.

Chances are the Thunder hang around for the top 3 and still finish 1 or 2.

SA gets better as the year progresses. Its highly unlikely that they get the one seed with SA up to their usual tricks. Who knows what's up with Portland. Clippers are also getting better as they understand Doc's system. So I think they fall to 4 without a trade, if the refs keep giving their ex-teammate phantom fouls they go to 5th seed, beginning of March. Westbrook will be on restricted watch. But they can make it to the three seed. With some luck Portland would be the second seed and they can handle them. More than likely its the Clippers with the two seed tho, and home court could mean something.

More than likely its a four seed with Houston first round, SA second round, Clippers the third if they make it. The Indy or Heat will smother them if they do make it beyond that. They almost have to make a trade to avoid that scenario.

D-Wade316
12-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Tim Grover?

Lebron23
12-28-2013, 05:41 AM
He won't have a long NBA Career. That's why you need to enjoy his game right now. RW needs to develop a consistent midrange jumper.

Budadiiii
12-28-2013, 05:52 AM
He won't have a long NBA Career. That's why you need to enjoy his game right now. RW needs to develop a consistent midrange jumper.
Absolutely not true.

Bookmarked for future lols.

No hard feelings LebronJames23, just standard business. You made a dumb/near sited post and will be the butt of a joke in the future.

People make really outrageous posts about Westbrook that ... always make them look foolish. You would think that common sense would take over and they would realize that Russell is a different breed of human, and therefore can't fail. People like Russell don't lose. :oldlol:

YOU ****ING .... IDIOTS.

He's been exceeding expectations and has overachieved his whole life.. now all of a sudden dude is going to stop?

How many damn threads need to be bumped about Westbrook clowning on a wanna-be nostradamus?

"Westbrook biggest bust in NBA history" :rolleyes:

Dude never made another post in his entire life on any forum ever again.

Lebron23, stop being a ****ing dumbass, ok?

All Net
12-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Least it's only a month..

salwan
12-28-2013, 06:23 AM
oh man. this news sucks so bad :banghead:

maybe durant can enter God mode and go for the mvp award

Budadiiii
09-11-2014, 06:43 PM

Your posts are laughably funny....yet sad.

But I was right yet again. :oldlol:

Westbrook > Rose. DEAL WITH IT.

MP.Trey
09-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Holy shit. This bump got me bad.

russwest0
09-11-2014, 06:50 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It was good news, Jackson and Lamb were doing good. And then Brooks came and did what Brooks does :lol

red1
09-11-2014, 06:52 PM
legendary bump. silkk choking on his own vomit :roll:

TheMilkyBarKid
09-11-2014, 10:11 PM
But I was right yet again. :oldlol:

Westbrook > Rose. DEAL WITH IT.
From what we have seen peak rose>peak westbrook.

sportjames23
09-11-2014, 10:15 PM

Same here. :mad:

gts
09-11-2014, 10:34 PM

:lol

me too.. heart sank a little bit until i figured out what was going on