PDA

View Full Version : Asterisk season all over again.

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Injuries to top players all over the league, especially in the east. This year is coming out exactly like last year. Rose, kobe, marc gasol, rondo still out, al horford, westbrook etc

Congrats heat 2014*

Crafty
12-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Excuses, already?

ispin69
12-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Name one season where no one in the league was injured.

STFU :facepalm

K Xerxes
12-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Forgot MKG. Bobcats were ready to take down the Heat. That LeAsterisk...

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Excuses, already?
OP thinks hating on James gives his life meaning. Unfortunately it doesn't.

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Name one season where no one in the league was injured.

STFU :facepalm
Last two season it happened to a bunch of stars, which pretty much killed the teams. East is wide open lane for the heat now. Hell, lebron doesn't have to play the first two rounds. He can just wait for the finals and go collected his fmvp and take credit like always.

Mr Exlax
12-27-2013, 08:48 PM
OP where exactly did LeBron touch you?

iTare
12-27-2013, 08:53 PM
haha. are you alright buddy? you worry me. . as long as the pacers are healthy it should still be very hard for them to even get to the finals. westbrook should be healthy by playoffs and okc has a great chance to make it to the finals if he is. you just mad.

Crafty
12-27-2013, 08:55 PM
OP claims Pacers > Heat, congratulates the Heat for the 2014 championship

Qwyjibo
12-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Unless Westbrook doesn't come back, aren't all the truly good contending teams healthy other than Chicago?

How is it an "asterisk" if it's just teams like Atlanta, Boston, New York and others are getting injured? It's not like any of those teams would still be standing in the end.

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Unless Westbrook doesn't come back, aren't all the truly good contending teams healthy other than Chicago?

How is it an "asterisk" if it's just teams like Atlanta, Boston, New York and others are getting injured? It's not like any of those teams would still be standing in the end.
The teams like bulls, hawks are good teams which will at least give the heat a good challenge or even upset them in the first or second round. Now? We have crap teams that will get swept while wade n lebron hardly plays

DonDadda59
12-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Damn, at least wait until the season is half over before making excuses for a possible championship :lol

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 09:19 PM
Damn, at least wait until the season is half over before making excuses for a possible championship :lol
Nah, he's doing it right... can't lose either way.

If Miami doesn't win, ISH goes crazy, LeBron is a fraud, and humanity is restored.

If Miami wins we can all bump this thread and discredit LeBron and the Heat until we develop liver disease.

:dancin

Mr. Incredible
12-27-2013, 09:21 PM
:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :party:

Solefade
12-27-2013, 09:34 PM

:lol

Mr Exlax
12-27-2013, 09:36 PM
He ain't a Pacers fan. How the hell he gonna just disrespect the Pacers like that? I feel they're gonna win it all this year.

Solefade
12-27-2013, 09:37 PM
doesn't really matter what happens in the west to be honest...it's gonna be Pacers or Miami winning the chip this year.

Pacers definitely the most motivated team in the NBA this season

Brujesino
12-27-2013, 09:38 PM
No point in watching any games now:(

KOLBCTEW
12-27-2013, 09:40 PM
:roll:

TMT
12-27-2013, 09:41 PM
doesn't really matter what happens in the west to be honest...it's gonna be Pacers or Miami winning the chip this year.

Pacers definitely the most motivated team in the NBA this season

Early season motivation/success doesn't always translate into a championship. It's whoever is hot come June. The Pacers as well as the Blazers are doing great things, but one could argue they are getting hot too early. Just look at last year's Clippers.

r15mohd
12-27-2013, 09:42 PM
He did this last season too...just so he wouldn't face any backlash, such a bitch move

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
He did this last season too...just so he wouldn't face any backlash, such a bitch move
And it happened just as i predicted. Injuries are no joke, they completely take out a team and shift the picture of the conference. With healthy rose and horford, you still have decent teams behind heat and pacers. Now its obviously a cake walk. How lucky and easy does it get for lebron?? Easiest career ever.

r15mohd
12-27-2013, 09:51 PM
And it happened just as i predicted. Injuries are no joke, they completely take out a team and shift the picture of the conference. With healthy rose and horford, you still have decent teams behind heat and pacers. Now its obviously a cake walk. How lucky and easy does it get for lebron?? Easiest career ever.

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

As others posted...injuries happen to key players EVERY year, what's your excuse then?

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 10:00 PM

As others posted...injuries happen to key players EVERY year, what's your excuse then?
Not as much as last year and this year. There is a thread of all the injuries last year, the list was massive.

There hadn't been other years with so much injuries to STAR players. Oh yeah.. I forgot brook lopez too.

KingBeasley08
12-27-2013, 10:02 PM
LeBron is so good that other players are faking injuries. LeGawd

r15mohd
12-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Not as much as last year and this year. There is a thread of all the injuries last year, the list was massive.

There hadn't been other years with so much injuries to STAR players. Oh yeah.. I forgot brook lopez too.

And what about injuries to both Wade and Bosh during the playoffs the past two years, no team is immune and even the Heat had setbacks. Stop with your agenda, it's pathetic!

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:04 PM

Once Heat fans witness a severe injury that effects this "dynasty" the perception will be completely altered. They have been spoiled in a sense that while other top teams have guys out like Rose, Westbrook, Dwight, ect. over the years they at least have all their main guys on the floor when it matters.

r15mohd
12-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Once Heat fans witness a severe injury that effects this "dynasty" the perception will be completely altered. They have been spoiled in a sense that while other top teams have guys out like Rose, Westbrook, Dwight, ect. over the years they at least have all their main guys on the floor when it matters.

Please see my post above, you're incorrect in your statement...just as you would note Manu or Parker being injured in the finals (as you've profusely tried to shove down our throats) both Wade and Bosh have missed key playoff games because of injuries.

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 10:09 PM
And what about injuries to both Wade and Bosh during the playoffs the past two years, no team is immune and even the Heat had setbacks. Stop with your agenda, it's pathetic!
They played. If you can play you're healthy. Plus, that's the luxury of being a stacked team like the heat. They're so stacked that if wade sits for a game to rest, they still win. Do you think other teams can afford to have their 2nd best player sit like that? Look at thunder last year. Heat simply have the easiest path of it all.

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Please see my post above, you're incorrect in your statement...just as you would note Manu or Parker being injured in the finals (as you've precisely tried to shove down our throats) both Wade and Bosh have missed key playoff games because of injuries.

You must be mistaking me with someone else by stating I've said things I haven't. But that's fine if you wish to attack me by assuming that all Spurs fans blend into one sole opinion having spectator, it just weakens your credibility.

You should re-read my post. Like I said, while the Heat have sustained injuries over the years they atleast have all their guys on the floor when it matters. The most severe was probably when Chris Bosh was out of the ECF a couple years ago, but then again a team with Wade and Bron alone should theoretically be able to reach the promise land. That's an argument for another thread. However, like I said they never had a Finals where any of their key pieces were absolutely just not available. You've had limping Mike Miller, 80% Wade, ect. but on a team that is so stacked you should still be able to compete with whoever you throw out on the floor.

The fact is that of course Heat fans have this attitude of "injuries happen, it's a part of the game" when nothing similarly serious has happened to their own team to the extent of a Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook.

Mr. Incredible
12-27-2013, 10:25 PM
LOL at you imbeciles. You guys need a tissue.

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:33 PM
LOL at you imbeciles. You guys need a tissue.

Have you had a single insightful post on this site?

plowking
12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
The teams like bulls, hawks are good teams which will at least give the heat a good challenge or even upset them in the first or second round. Now? We have crap teams that will get swept while wade n lebron hardly plays

The Bulls got blown out by like 20 with Rose.

And since when can the Hawks upset the Heat?

Heat weren't losing before the ECF's anyway, so what has changed?

What if the Lakers somehow win the title this season? Do they get an asterix too?

ripthekik
12-27-2013, 10:43 PM
The Bulls got blown out by like 20 with Rose.

And since when can the Hawks upset the Heat?

Heat weren't losing before the ECF's anyway, so what has changed?

What if the Lakers somehow win the title this season? Do they get an asterix too?
Pretty sure the bulls beat the heat once this season already. The hawks gave them a good run few days ago too. Now they no longer have the potential to upset, whereas it was possible before.

Mr. Incredible
12-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Is kik on suicide alert yet?

:roll:

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Pretty sure the bulls beat the heat once this season already. The hawks gave them a good run few days ago too. Now they no longer have the potential to upset, whereas it was possible before.

At this rate might as well give the Heat two first round byes and bring them back from vacation once the conference finals come around. :oldlol:

plowking
12-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Have you had a single insightful post on this site?

Still salty after talking all that shit during the finals. :oldlol:

TheMilkyBarKid
12-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Dat 2009 aterisk for kg and t-mac's injuries.
Op is an obsessed weirdo.

Human Error
12-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Injuries to top players all over the league, especially in the east. This year is coming out exactly like last year. Rose, kobe, marc gasol, rondo still out, al horford, westbrook etc

Congrats heat 2014*
Outside of Westbrook, no one you mentioned was a threat anyway.

plowking
12-27-2013, 10:51 PM

The Bulls beat the Heat without Rose. They play us better without Rose. They have a better chance of beating us now if they make the playoffs.

The Hawks have no chance. You can't have it both ways. Wade sat, and since you think hes the best player on the Heat, he was sitting, and we surely would have blown them out by 20 with Wade in the line up. Right?

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Still salty after talking all that shit during the finals. :oldlol:

Please share with me this sh!t talking. Please, one example.
You are just talking out of your ass.

Seriously, dude is one of the worst posters I've seen in 6 years. Lebron23 status.

TheCorporation
12-27-2013, 10:52 PM
OP thinks hating on James gives his life meaning. Unfortunately it doesn't.

OP where exactly did LeBron touch you?

:roll: :roll:

plowking
12-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Please share with me this sh!t talking. Please, one example.
You are just talking out of your ass.

Seriously, dude is one of the worst posters I've seen in 6 years.

Dude, don't play dumb. :oldlol:

I'm not going to sit here and research your posts, but I can clearly remember you laughing at Bron, saying it will be over in 6, etc, etc.

Pipe down. :oldlol:

HoopsFanNumero1
12-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Hilarious how a Spurs fan is talking about injuries considering that was the main reason they made it to the Finals. First they faced a Kobe-less Lakers team. Then, instead of facing the Thunder (whom they choked against the previous year), they went up against a weak Grizzlies team. In the WCF, they got taken to the brinks by a young and inexperienced Warriors team. To top it all off, they had the greatest choke job in the Finals from any series ever :oldlol:

Of course, the said person is a hoe and will likely ignore these arguments as he has in the past.

TMT
12-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Dude, don't play dumb. :oldlol:

I'm not going to sit here and research your posts, but I can clearly remember you laughing at Bron, saying it will be over in 6, etc, etc.

Pipe down. :oldlol:

Once again, talking out of your ass. I'm not one to troll these forums, never was. Either find proof or shut the fμck up.

plowking
12-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Once again, talking out of your ass. I'm not one to troll these forums, never was. Either find proof or shut the fμck up.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309100

That was from typing in TMT lebron insidehoops in google. There was more troll like shit on there. Stop lying.

TMT
12-27-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309100

That was from typing in TMT lebron insidehoops in google. There was more troll like shit on there. Stop lying.

What exactly was I trolling about? Lebron was in chuck/desperation mode in Game 6. Pretty common knowledge to whoever was watching. Your over-exaggerating over one post to try and make a point. Weak sample, brother.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-27-2013, 11:01 PM
I also recall him saying Lebron won't score more than 25 in game 7, and the Spurs will celebrate on his home court. Then, as expected he disappeared once Duncan choked. Hilarious how butthurt he is now :roll:

TMT
12-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I also recall him saying Lebron won't score more than 25 in game 7, and the Spurs will celebrate on his home court. Then, as expected he disappeared once Duncan choked. Hilarious how butthurt he is now :roll:

Now this kid is on another level of bullshitting. Please find and get back to me.

On another note, does anyone stick around on ISH after their team loses in the playoffs? Why is this surprising to anyone?

pauk
12-27-2013, 11:04 PM
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1627/trui.png

HoopsFanNumero1
12-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Now this kid is on another level of bullshitting. Please find and get back to me.

On another note, does anyone stick around on ISH after their team loses in the playoffs? Why is this surprising to anyone?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?postcount=36&p=8721716

ihoopallday
12-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Hilarious how a Spurs fan is talking about injuries considering that was the main reason they made it to the Finals. First they faced a Kobe-less Lakers team. Then, instead of facing the Thunder (whom they choked against the previous year), they went up against a weak Grizzlies team. In the WCF, they got taken to the brinks by a young and inexperienced Warriors team. To top it all off, they had the greatest choke job in the Finals from any series ever :oldlol:

Of course, the said person is a hoe and will likely ignore these arguments as he has in the past.

:eek: :eek:

livinglegend
12-27-2013, 11:07 PM
lol exposed!:lol

TMT
12-27-2013, 11:07 PM

Damn, bro, did you have that bookmarked? :lol
Alright, you got me on that one. Checkmate.

livinglegend
12-27-2013, 11:12 PM
seriously, these trolls suck these days. Same old shit again. Find something new to entertain me. With LAL and Kobe back to being irrelevant, i thought Kobe stans would come with something new...:facepalm

ihoopallday
12-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Damn, bro, did you have that bookmarked? :lol
Alright, you got me on that one. Checkmate.

It's not that hard at all. Just use google and type a couple of key words and put insidehoops at the end of it. Usually works. But at least you took your ether like a man :cheers:

TMT
12-27-2013, 11:14 PM
It's not that hard at all. Just use google and type a couple of key words and put insidehoops at the end of it. Usually works. But at least you took your ether like a man :cheers:

I can admit when I'm wrong. I'm just impressed someone one here remembered something I said six months ago. :oldlol:

I was mad then, obviously. But that shouldn't be used as a reason to discredit my opinions now. I honestly think a Wade or Bosh injury would make this season a hell of a lot more interesting.

ihoopallday
12-27-2013, 11:19 PM
I can admit when I'm wrong. I'm just impressed someone one here remembered something I said six months ago. :oldlol:

I was mad then, obviously. But that shouldn't be used as a reason to discredit my opinions now. I honestly think a Wade or Bosh injury would make this season a hell of a lot more interesting.

:oldlol: You'd be surprised some of the stuff people can dig out on here. Kinda scary. Yeah we've all made comments at the heat of the moment (no pun intended). Injuries in the NBA are too unpredictable like any other sport. I mean look at Westbrook. Dude hurt his knee calling a timeout last year. Had never missed a single game before that. But like someone said earlier, Miami has the luxury of having great players to keep us afloat incase we lose a main player.

TMT
12-27-2013, 11:25 PM
:oldlol: You'd be surprised some of the stuff people can dig out on here. Kinda scary. Yeah we've all made comments at the heat of the moment (no pun intended). Injuries in the NBA are too unpredictable like any other sport. I mean look at Westbrook. Dude hurt his knee calling a timeout last year. Had never missed a single game before that. But like someone said earlier, Miami has the luxury of having great players to keep us afloat incase we lose a main player.

Truly is a mystery. The way Lebron hasn't sustained anything more than an ankle tweak in recent years just makes you wonder. But if theoretically Wade were to suffer a season ending injury and the Heat were still able to reach a third straight championship, it would do wonders for Lebron's legacy and the general vibe that (non-Heat base) ISH has toward him.

comerb
12-27-2013, 11:58 PM

Congrats heat 2014*

Pacers and the Spurs are the only teams that had a realistic chance of beating them in the first place, and they're both healthy.

moe94
12-28-2013, 12:00 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

Wow.

Mr. Incredible
12-28-2013, 12:03 AM

BINGO.

Lebron23
12-28-2013, 12:05 AM

I remember that. Love to see the Blazers kick the @$$ of the Old Spurs in the playoffs. I predict another 2nd round elimination.

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Stop digging his old posts, it has nothing to do with this. A spurs fan can't talk trash about lebron and heat during the series? wtf?

Fact is: Nets, Bulls, Hawks are all taken out in the east because they lost their best player. Multiple injuries have also happened to other teams.

Lebron james has the easiest path out of any superstar, by far. Check all his first round and second round opponents the last few years.

zoom17
12-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Stop digging his old posts, it has nothing to do with this. A spurs fan can't talk trash about lebron and heat during the series? wtf?

Fact is: Nets, Bulls, Hawks are all taken out in the east because they lost their best player. Multiple injuries have also happened to other teams.

Lebron james has the easiest path out of any superstar, by far. Check all his first round and second round opponents the last few years.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Another one into the list: Bradley Beal, who was one of the top scoring SG's this year.

Lebron's reaction after hearing all of this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TB_F0dt0ij0/T-UT_Ux4lWI/AAAAAAAAHQQ/fjsu7FEORww/s640/bron-1200.jpg
It's gonna be easy! Just the way I prefer it!

215Philly
12-28-2013, 12:24 AM
:biggums:

HoopsFanNumero1
12-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Sad thing about OP is that he was probably wishing other players got injured so he could make this thread. Look how happy he is, bumping all those threads, getting all joyed up about players getting injured.

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Sad thing about OP is that he was probably wishing other players got injured so he could make this thread. Look how happy he is, bumping all those threads, getting all joyed up about players getting injured.
The only ones happy here are Lebron and his stans. I wish for nothing but good, competitive basketball, and that is being taken away with all these injuries.

Lebron23
12-28-2013, 12:43 AM
Injuries are part of the game. The Shaq's lakers beat an injured spurs team in the 2000 NBA Playoffs.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-28-2013, 12:45 AM
The only ones happy here are Lebron and his stans. I wish for nothing but good, competitive basketball, and that is being taken away with all these injuries.

Of course you do. That's why the first thing you do when you hear about the injuries is talk about the Heat instead of wishing the players well. If only everyone cared about basketball as much as you do...

HoopsFanNumero1
12-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Normal person - Man, I feel sorry for Westbrook. Hope he makes a strong comeback.

No-life, lonely person- hahaha, asterisks. asterisks everywhere.

pauk
12-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Lebron injured now aswell, I blame ripthekik.

Illuminati
12-28-2013, 10:48 PM
LeBron injured now, I guess we can all congratulate Durant on the asterisk season.

Scholar
12-28-2013, 10:59 PM
LeBron's injury suddenly means the Heat have an easier route to the NBA Finals, right, OP? :facepalm ISH logic.

zoom17
12-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Ripthekik Lebron is out you happy now pathetic poster

gts
12-28-2013, 11:11 PM

Congrats heat 2014*

Injuries happen, part of the game... Get over it

PickernRoller
12-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Lets just call the asterisks for what they really are: WEAK @SS ERA.

pauk
12-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Lets just call the asterisks for what they really are: WEAK @SS ERA.

Glass players!

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 11:29 PM
lebron is out what.. 1 game? The injuries this thread is talking about is serious injuries.. more than a month or season-ending injuries.. wtf Lebron's is nothing.

Illuminati
12-28-2013, 11:44 PM
lebron is out what.. 1 game? The injuries this thread is talking about is serious injuries.. more than a month or season-ending injuries.. wtf Lebron's is nothing.

:facepalm

Another one into the list: Bradley Beal, who was one of the top scoring SG's this year.

Lebron's reaction after hearing all of this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TB_F0dt0ij0/T-UT_Ux4lWI/AAAAAAAAHQQ/fjsu7FEORww/s640/bron-1200.jpg
It's gonna be easy! Just the way I prefer it!

He's played tonight and dropped 15 points, you retard.

PickernRoller
12-28-2013, 11:47 PM

Those PED's doe....

http://i.imgur.com/GeJOq.png

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 11:47 PM
:facepalm

He's played tonight and dropped 15 points, you retard.
The injury looked bad. Look at people's posts when it happened. Plus he had an injury history, it was not an out of the world statement.

Look who's being a retard.:facepalm

Illuminati
12-29-2013, 12:07 AM
The injury looked bad. Look at people's posts when it happened. Plus he had an injury history, it was not an out of the world statement.

Look who's being a retard.:facepalm

How do you know LeBron's injury isn't bad too? Strained groin and aggravated a sprained ankle.

Either way, you were wrong.

ripthekik
12-29-2013, 12:19 AM
How do you know LeBron's injury isn't bad too? Strained groin and aggravated a sprained ankle.

Either way, you were wrong.
If he sits over 10 games this stretch I'll stfu and eat my words. Lebron's injury is a non-issue. Deal with it.

Other teams are actually losing their stars for entire seasons.. lmao at lebron stans thinking lebron sitting 1 game is equivalent :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm SMH

pauk
12-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Admit it Rip you were laughing like the devil when Lebron got injured doe :D

ripthekik
12-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Admit it Rip you were laughing like the devil when Lebron got injured doe :D
Not really.. I didn't even know he was injured. He claimed he was injured at the half, then he played another half anyways. So it seems like an excuse for his bad play - just like the elbow :lol

And I only found out he didn't play after coming on ISH half an hour ago. Big deal, he won't sit more than a few games, maybe he'll be back the next game