PDA

View Full Version : The Heat are 18-3 w/ Wade, 4-4 w/o

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Wade has been avging 23/5/5/2 59/43/81 in his last 12:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

TheMarkMadsen
12-28-2013, 01:51 AM
He's extremely valuable to the HEAT. They need that agressive type scorer that can still get 25 a night while also being a playmaker

LeGOAT
12-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Congrats on figuring out basketball is a team sport kid. Durant was bounced out of the 2nd round 1-4 and shot 41% with 4+ turnovers per game

#number6ix#
12-28-2013, 01:53 AM
You mean the heat aren't as good when one of the best players doesn't play... Odd

edrick
Wade has been avging 23/5/5/2 59/43/81 in his last 12:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Do you think they would have a good record without Lebron?

ripthekik
Where would Lebron be without his stacked team :roll: :roll: :roll:

MVP? really? Yall serious? :hammerhead:

215Philly
12-28-2013, 01:54 AM
:eek: A team lose more when their second best player is out...., who know :rolleyes:

edrick
12-28-2013, 01:56 AM
OP, rip approves of your thread, you must be doing something right.

Trollsmasher
12-28-2013, 01:56 AM
The Thunder are 1st round fodder without Westbrook (would have lost against Houston if Westbrook missed whole series):confusedshrug:

BlackVVaves
12-28-2013, 02:00 AM
I think that's a given.

What's more interesting this season is that LeBron is much more productive, and efficient, with Wade in the lineup. The efficiency I guess I can understand, but hasn't Bron typically scored more or the same amount of points in years past when Wade was hurt?

coin24
12-28-2013, 02:21 AM
No batman No win. Big surprise.
Wade for MVP. Makes the heat so much better..

imnew09
12-28-2013, 02:22 AM
how many rings Lebron got w/o Wade?

zoom17
12-28-2013, 02:35 AM
OP, rip approves of your thread, you must be doing something right.

:oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-28-2013, 02:36 AM
But wasnt Lebron dckriders just saying Wades sht and the Heat should trade him:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: now he equal with Lebron and they won go:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Legends66NBA7
12-28-2013, 02:42 AM
How is an equal to James ?

And can you post the stats of Wade when he has been in and out of the lineup since the Big 3 formed in Miami ?

FlashDwyaneWade3
12-28-2013, 02:45 AM
That means LeBron can't do it without D-Wade. Truth be told LeBron fans.

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 02:49 AM
how many rings Lebron got w/o Wade?
How about how many rings Wade got w/o Lebron?
Ops, he got 1, FMVP as well :applause: :bowdown:

Mr. Jabbar
12-28-2013, 02:51 AM
How about how many rings Wade got w/o Lebron?
Ops, he got 1, FMVP as well :applause: :bowdown:

oh shit that ether is strong

Lebron23
12-28-2013, 02:52 AM
meaningless regular season game.

Wade > Kobe this season.

Mr. Jabbar
12-28-2013, 02:56 AM

Wade > Kobe this season.

:facepalm

look, no1 denies brans talent, its precisely for that we judge him for the ez path he took, its not about goatbe vs bran, its about the "next big thing" stern wants to shove up our asses being a fake alpha

Inferno
12-28-2013, 02:56 AM

Wade > Kobe this season.

Well, what would you expect? Kobe was coming off of a potential career-ending injury while Wade's been resting every other game :biggums:

Bigsmoke
12-28-2013, 03:05 AM
LeBron might miss the next game so let's see how good the Heat are without him

catquickspider
12-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Lebron stans get mad at the truth

your lord savior needs 2 superstars on his team to win

but he is the mvp and does everything himself :biggums:

Bigsmoke
12-28-2013, 03:10 AM
Lebron stans get mad at the truth

your lord savior needs 2 superstars on his team to win

but he is the mvp and does everything himself :biggums:

Who still thinks Bosh is a superstar?

Inferno
12-28-2013, 03:12 AM

Give him a bigger role and play him in his natural position and he'll show you :confusedshrug:

coin24
12-28-2013, 03:13 AM

Wade > Kobe this season.

The Kobe obsession is strong with this one..
We get it, Kobe is the best. You don't have to keep comparing players to him.:lol

coin24
12-28-2013, 03:14 AM
Give him a bigger role and play him in his natural position and he'll show you :confusedshrug:

But bran makes his teammates better:confusedshrug:

Nuff Said
12-28-2013, 03:19 AM
These bitches don't even know what a superstar is. Bosh never was and never will be.

Legends66NBA7
12-28-2013, 03:19 AM

Show what ? An All-NBA 2nd team (the only All-NBA team he ever made) ? Anchoring a last placed defense ? To his credit, he did anchor some good offensive teams.

Bosh can put up good stats on a bad team. I don't see why any other PF on his level wouldn't do the same.

poido123
12-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Wade carries the team, shame he's always injured. :(

AintNoSunshine
12-28-2013, 05:33 AM
OP ask yourself this question: if Lebron is to miss this season to injury what would the Heats record be.

Now you know if you are a retard or a hater.

I think you are both.

coin24
12-28-2013, 05:35 AM
OP ask yourself this question: if Lebron is to miss this season to injury what would the Heats record be.

I think you are both.

You don't think they finish second in the east still?:oldlol:

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 05:43 AM

I think you are both.
Wade and Bosh steps it up, definitely still finish as one of the top seeds in the East. Just take a look at other eastern teams man, look at the raptors record, who do they even have?

Look who's the retard now.:confusedshrug:

Crafty
12-28-2013, 07:26 AM
So a team is not so good when the 2nd option on the team and the best SG on the league doesn't play?
Weird ....

Jacks3
12-28-2013, 07:29 AM
arent they like 42-14 without him over the past 4 seasons?

ripthekik
12-28-2013, 07:29 AM
So a team is not so good when the 2nd option on the team and the best SG on the league doesn't play?
Weird ....
Even though this team still has the league's best player and an all star power forward along with good role players? Yeah.. it's definitely weird.. as other teams are doing fine with less.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Imagine Wade's statline if Lebron wasn't on the team :eek: . Wade, best player on the Miami Heat :applause:

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 07:36 AM

I think you are both.
I'm pretty sure the Heat would make it atleast to the ECF's without Lebron :lol

DaSeba5
12-28-2013, 08:16 AM

I think you are both.

Usually you are right, but this year, the East is so bad that they would probably make the ECF without LeBron. Miami will probably be in complete cruise control until the ECF.

Bandito
12-28-2013, 09:23 AM
As long as Lebron is there the Heat don't need Wade that much except to defend and those 10 mins that Lebron is not on the floor. Bosh is more valuable than Wade in this team.

bd#1pguard
12-28-2013, 09:37 AM
As long as Lebron is there the Heat don't need Wade that much except to defend and those 10 mins that Lebron is not on the floor. Bosh is more valuable than Wade in this team.

you have no clue on value. How can a three time champion swingman be less valuable than a stretch four who is hot/cold for 5 games at a time. its a shame where wade has gone with the constant knee issues.

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 09:48 AM
He's extremely valuable to the HEAT. They need that agressive type scorer that can still get 25 a night while also being a playmaker

Yes, and we saw that last playoffs when Wade did exactly that...

Oh wait, he put up 15ppg on 45% and the Heat won. Woops.

HiphopRelated
12-28-2013, 09:51 AM

and came up big when a series got tight

Frozen1
12-28-2013, 10:11 AM
This is a trend that is only happening this year.

In the last two seasons, lebron could carry the team to wins even without wade or bosh.

Now the only thing he can make is transition dunks, easy layups or eventually a three. His mid range game is gone.

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 10:22 AM
and came up big when a series got tight

What exactly did he do when the ECF got tight and in the finals game 6?

Magic 32
12-28-2013, 10:29 AM

but not when Lebron beats Kobe.

hypocrite

Blue&Orange
12-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Everytime Wade isn't there and Lebron can't cherrypick and have to take more shots his "legendary" efficiency plummets.

Who was that guy that last year when everybody was going nuts with his regular season fg% said he was the biggest cherry picker in the history of the NBA?

He just went from .565 to .491 in the postseason, take away garbage time points and it's even worse.

b1imtf
12-28-2013, 10:57 AM

Wade > Kobe this season.
Damn. That's very bold.

branslowski
12-28-2013, 11:39 AM

Yea that Jordan avy ain't foolin neone, u a full time LeBron d!ickrider.

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Yea that Jordan avy ain't foolin neone, u a full time LeBron d!ickrider.

I've said numerous times that Jordan will always be superior in my eyes. Just because I dont see LeBron as a threat and therefore dont side with Kobe doesnt mean I'm a Bron stan. I call it how I see it - LeBron is a better player now than Kobe has ever been. No need to be butthurt.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with what my post said. It's facts that refute the post I responded to, care to actually reply to it? And if anything, I'm more of a 'Wade hater' than a 'Bron lover'. Can't stand the undeserved love he keeps getting for no reason.

edrick
12-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Remember not too long ago when the Heat went 13-1 with Wade out with Lebron playing? Some people were saying that the Heat didn't need Wade... yeah.

branslowski
12-28-2013, 12:18 PM
I've said numerous times that Jordan will always be superior in my eyes. Just because I dont see LeBron as a threat and therefore dont side with Kobe doesnt mean I'm a Bron stan. I call it how I see it - LeBron is a better player now than Kobe has ever been. No need to be butthurt.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with what my post said. It's facts that refute the post I responded to, care to actually reply to it? And if anything, I'm more of a 'Wade hater' than a 'Bron lover'. Can't stand the undeserved love he keeps getting for no reason.

Ahh now u goin deep into it trying to cover up ur Bron homerism. You thinking Bron>>>Kobe doesn't make u a Bron stan nor Kobe hater (makes u dumb, but not a hater)...Shit, Samari Swish has Bron>>Kobe and he's far from a Bron stan.

It's your countless rush to save and defend LeBron in every single thread. You claim to be unbiased, yet you rarely show up in threads to defend Kobe, Durant, Melo, and even Jordan from being flamed by the very LeBron stan trolls you defend.

Look, I have no problem with you being a LeBron stan. I'm a Kobe fan, but trying to hide it and act unbiased is the most fraud shit ever. I'm not butthurt about your non factual opinions on Kobe vs LeBron on the All-Time list, I'm just disgusted by ur act, acting as If ur not a Bron stan when you are.

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Lol, I've defended Durant countless times, especially with h the hate he got when Westbrook went down. I dont defend Melo because I dont think he's as good as most people say. Jordan? Please, there's not much to defend when almost everyone agrees he's the GOAT.

The person I've defended the most is probably Hakeem. I agree that I've defended Bron a lot but thats because countless threads are made about him everyday and I prefer his style to Kobe. Keep reaching bro.

jlip
12-28-2013, 12:28 PM
This is a trend that is only happening this year.

In the last two seasons, lebron could carry the team to wins even without wade or bosh.

Now the only thing he can make is transition dunks, easy layups or eventually a three. His mid range game is gone.

@Bolded is true. In '12 the team went 13-1 in games that Lebron played and Wade didn't. As a matter of fact Wade admitted that it was seeing Lebron dominate without him in 2012 that caused him to take a step back and officially hand the reins over to Lebron. Link (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/15/wade-admits-he-took-a-step-back-so-lebron-could-lead-heat/)

The Heat went 11-2 without Wade last season.

Dresta
12-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Don't know why people are acting like this thread is blatantly obvious when plenty of people on here were saying that the Heat 'don't miss a beat' without Wade and that he is finished.

jrong
12-28-2013, 12:33 PM
This has to be concerning for the Heat. On paper, this is the best Miami team yet. Further, since 2012, they've excelled without Wade, which is logical because he and James aren't getting in each other's way.

I don't know if I see this team three-peating, and it's a bloody crime that they play in the East because they wouldn't have sniffed a threepeat in the West.

(For those of you determined to try to compare LeBron to MJ, here's one of the stronger points on MJ's side that is rarely mentioned: when he played the East was by far the tougher conference, and the Central Division was the toughest in the league.

Mike had to compete with teams like the Bad Boys, Ewing and the Knicks, Riley's Heat, Price/Harper/Daugherty/Nance/Ehlo and co. on the Cavs/ Larry and the Celtics/ Dominique and the Hawks, Barkley and the Sixers, etc. etc.

In LeBron's era, the East is an embarrassing, D-League conference.)

Dresta
12-28-2013, 12:35 PM

You go into every thread to post that dumb stat as if it proves something just to hate in Wade. It's really pathetic dude. He did well considering his injury, and that is bloody obvious. They won the title and without him they wouldn't have, so stop your incessant hating, it's so boring and repetitive.

Dresta
12-28-2013, 12:39 PM
This has to be concerning for the Heat. On paper, this is the best Miami team yet. Further, since 2012, they've excelled without Wade, which is logical because he and James aren't getting in each other's way.

I don't know if I see this team three-peating, and it's a bloody crime that they play in the East because they wouldn't have sniffed a threepeat in the West.

(For those of you determined to try to compare LeBron to MJ, here's one of the stronger points on MJ's side that is rarely mentioned: when he played the East was by far the tougher conference, and the central division was the toughest in the league.

Mike had to compete with teams like the Bad Boys, Ewing and the Knicks, Riley's Heat, Price/Harper/Daugherty/Nance/Ehlo and co. on the Cavs/ Larry and the Celtics/ Dominique and the Hawks, Barkley and the Sixers, etc. etc.

In LeBron's era, the East is an embarrassing, D-League conference.)
That is because Bron and to a lesser extent Bosh stepped up their game when Wade was out. This year they haven't adapted very much and just play more or less the same as they do when he's playing. I think they genuinely care about the regular season even less this year, and see little reason to up their workload with Wade out.

KOBEtherealKing
12-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Wade was right when he said the team goes as far as he and James takes it because this heat team is Lebrons cavs team without wade

magnax1
12-28-2013, 12:42 PM
I think that's a given.

What's more interesting this season is that LeBron is much more productive, and efficient, with Wade in the lineup. The efficiency I guess I can understand, but hasn't Bron typically scored more or the same amount of points in years past when Wade was hurt?
Thats interesting. The opposite was true their first year together. Id like to see the stats on that. It may just be because Lebron is declining a little? He doesnt look quite as good as last year IMO.

PJR
12-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Bosh in 2012 was very aggressive in the games that Wade sat out in 2012, had averaged like 23/8 or something to that effect. This year he's been pretty pedestrian. Thus the .500 record.

But anyhow, anyone who ever insinuated that the Heat were better or just as good without Wade on the court were retards. It's a big time drop off defensively when he's not on the court.

ILLsmak
12-28-2013, 12:51 PM

I think you are both.

50 wins.

-Smak

pauk
12-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Ofcourse he is valuable.... he is the only guy who can help Lebron with a 20 point game, especially when Ray Allen aint there either (like last night)... Bosh aint doing anything offensively lately and defensively he is destroyed majority of the time anyways..

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 01:02 PM
You go into every thread to post that dumb stat as if it proves something just to hate in Wade. It's really pathetic dude. He did well considering his injury, and that is bloody obvious. They won the title and without him they wouldn't have, so stop your incessant hating, it's so boring and repetitive.

What exactly did I say wrong? Clearly the person I quoted is factually incorrect - I simply corrected him.

Cry some more though, it's Christmas time.

branslowski
12-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Lol, I've defended Durant countless times, especially with h the hate he got when Westbrook went down. I dont defend Melo because I dont think he's as good as most people say. Jordan? Please, there's not much to defend when almost everyone agrees he's the GOAT.

The person I've defended the most is probably Hakeem. I agree that I've defended Bron a lot but thats because countless threads are made about him everyday and I prefer his style to Kobe. Keep reaching bro.

This is like the 2nd post you mentioned Kobe too....Kobe has nothing to do with your consistent LeBron pole saddling bro. But ur inner concious is tellin u to hate Kobe because you are a Bron stan.

Dresta
12-28-2013, 01:39 PM
What exactly did I say wrong? Clearly the person I quoted is factually incorrect - I simply corrected him.

Cry some more though, it's Christmas time.
You just keep posting the same thing again and again and again. It is tedious and shows your distinct lack of imagination. It also shows that you are pursuing an agenda, for why else would you keep repeating something everyone knows so incessantly?

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
This is like the 2nd post you mentioned Kobe too....Kobe has nothing to do with your consistent LeBron pole saddling bro. But ur inner concious is tellin u to hate Kobe because you are a Bron stan.

This armchair psychologist. :oldlol:

You can go back to the finals where I criticised Bron for being a passive little bitch, and I certainly didn't give him as much credit for knocking down open jumpers as he should have done throughout the whole series as the Bron stans did. I've called out Brons shameless flopping and shying away multiple times. I try and be as unbiased as I can but in truth he is the best player right now and has a top 6 peak of all time in my opinion. There is more to appreciate than to hate.

Unlike you who has turned into a full time Bron hater aftee being a reasonable kobe fan. Brons succes finally cracked you, and now all you do is cry and troll.

Scholar
12-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Heat w/out Wade still have a better winning percentage than the majority of the Eastern Conference. :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-28-2013, 01:49 PM

Not sure dude is a Bron fellator, but it is strange seeing him "defend" LeBron in EVERY thread, but bash Wade into oblivion. :lol

Dresta
12-28-2013, 01:50 PM
This armchair psychologist. :oldlol:

You can go back to the finals where I criticised Bron for being a passive little bitch, and I certainly didn't give him as much credit for knocking down open jumpers as he should have done throughout the whole series as the Bron stans did. I've called out Brons shameless flopping and shying away multiple times. I try and be as unbiased as I can but in truth he is the best player right now and has a top 6 peak of all time in my opinion. There is more to appreciate than to hate.

Unlike you who has turned into a full time Bron hater aftee being a reasonable kobe fan. Brons succes finally cracked you, and now all you do is cry and troll.
Psychologists are usually sat in armchairs tbh.

K Xerxes
12-28-2013, 02:05 PM
You just keep posting the same thing again and again and again. It is tedious and shows your distinct lack of imagination. It also shows that you are pursuing an agenda, for why else would you keep repeating something everyone knows so incessantly?

Wade is overrated garbage now. Of course his stats look good when he gets to take every other play and game off. A shell of his former self, but untouchable from criticism because of 'injury'.

Pippen >>> Wade

Merry Christmas

R.I.P.
12-28-2013, 02:30 PM
One day they

All Net
12-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Well isn't it obvious Miami aren't winning anything without Wade on top form this year? Indy are too good for him to just play average.

lebeast666
12-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Maybe cause the Heat seem to not give a *** so early in the season and Wade is resting every other game.

SilkkTheShocker
12-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Just a thread of Kobe stans that still can't get over LeBron is better than their hero ever was :oldlol:

DMAVS41
12-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Wade is overrated garbage now. Of course his stats look good when he gets to take every other play and game off. A shell of his former self, but untouchable from criticism because of 'injury'.

Pippen >>> Wade

Merry Christmas

How is Wade garbage? You can rag on him for missing games if you want, but when he plays...he's played extremely well.

20/5/5 on 59% TS and able to take games over and create his own shot and shots for others while playing quality defense as well is garbage?

Do you realize how many other teams would love to have a 2nd best player as good as current Wade?

It's a ****ing joke how the Heat players other than Lebron are under-rated on here. And I like Bron...defended him for years here, but his team is ****ing stacked. It's comical...seriously...a 20/5/5 highly efficient Wade is garbage now.

GTFO...

GrapeApe
12-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Wade has played in 75% of the games so it's not as if he suits up once a week. A lot of players have sporadically missed games before, but few if any have put up 20/5/5/2 on 55%.

Akhenaten
12-28-2013, 04:58 PM

Pippen >>> Wade

Merry Christmas

You lambasted him for his poor playoff stats last season where he also had many games off 15ppg on 45% you constantly prattle on about. Wades overall playoffs was poor and his stats reflected it, his current reg season has been outstanding and his stats reflect that.

Your stance is he's trash period, good stats bad stats
doesnt matter what he actually does or produces hes garbage

Yous a hating azz ninja bro, thats all that is

aj1987
12-28-2013, 05:45 PM

Pippen >>> Wade

Merry Christmas
And Pippen only got his stats because of MJ.

Wade >>>>>>>>> Pippen. Not even on the same tier.

D-Wade316
12-28-2013, 10:54 PM

Pippen >>> Wade

Merry Christmas
This dude. :oldlol:

D-Wade316
12-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Thats interesting. The opposite was true their first year together. Id like to see the stats on that. It may just be because Lebron is declining a little? He doesnt look quite as good as last year IMO.
I guess it has to do with Lebron not being as aggressive as he was 3 seasons back. He's content passing first than scoring. Winning back-to-back titles and going to the Finals 3 straight years made him to what he is now.

russwest0
12-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Heat just lost 2 da shitty kings without Wade, and just beat da best record team in the league without Bran

:lol

Dumbasses lebron dickeaters getting exposed :oldlol:

ripthekik
12-29-2013, 01:47 AM
1-0 without Lebron. Would be great if the title can be updated.

edrick
12-29-2013, 01:48 AM
Heat just lost 2 da shitty kings without Wade, and just beat da best record team in the league without Bran

:lol

Dumbasses lebron dickeaters getting exposed :oldlol:

Way to ignore no Allen and Lebron getting hurt in the second quarter, and then playing like shit afterward.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Is Bosh still a soft useless player Lebahn fans:lol :lol :lol
Maybe if youre boy didnt dominate the ball every possession and let Bosh do his thing he would put better numbers

:oldlol: :oldlol: