PDA

View Full Version : Bosh > LMA

fpliii
12-29-2013, 01:23 AM
:pimp:

JimmyMcAdocious
12-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Bosh > LMA, Love, Griffin, Timmy, Unibrow, Dirk, Ibaka, Lee, Monroe, West, Zbo, Millsap, Thad, Bargs, Favors, Morris, Amir, Henson, Thompson.

Bosh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boozer

DaSeba5
12-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Bosh is one of the most underrated players in the league.

fpliii
12-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Bosh > LMA, Love, Griffin, Timmy, Unibrow, Dirk, Ibaka, Lee, Monroe, West, Zbo, Millsap, Thad, Bargs, Favors, Morris, Amir, Henson, Thompson.

Bosh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boozer

:no:

DuMa
12-29-2013, 01:27 AM
King Bosh for a day. its good to be Kangs :pimp:

Element
V-Span>Bosh>Jordan

EnoughSaid
As the first option tonight, Bosh puts up 37/10 on 58% shooting and hits the game winner. You're telling me he wouldn't be able to put up 25/10 as the first guy on a team? Come on now. :bowdown:

RoseCity07
12-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Overreaction much:oldlol:

zoom17
12-29-2013, 01:29 AM
I like Bosh but theres no way he is better than LMA:oldlol:

ispin69
12-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Clutch baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9VLUf4a8C4

LilEddyCurry
12-29-2013, 01:31 AM
He is way too underrated. I bet before when Bosh was in Toronto people considered him better than LMA. Just because LMA is a 1st option and Bosh is a 3rd option everyone says LMA is better? :facepalm

EnoughSaid
12-29-2013, 01:31 AM
I like Bosh but theres no way he is better than LMA:oldlol:

Aldridge: 22/7 on 9/20 shooting

Bosh: 37/10 on 15/26 shooting.

Matched up on eachother the whole game.

#number6ix#
12-29-2013, 01:32 AM
I don't know if Bosh is better than LMA this season but he dominated him tonight

AintNoSunshine
12-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Always like Bosh a lot and know he has tremendous heart, he just doesn't bring it very often

chazzy
12-29-2013, 01:40 AM
I don't think there would be much of a difference if you replaced Bosh with Aldridge on the Heat

NumberSix
12-29-2013, 01:41 AM
Bosh is THE most underrated player on the defensive end.

LilEddyCurry
12-29-2013, 01:43 AM
This. That quickness and mobility for someone his size plus the long wingspan

DMAVS41
12-29-2013, 01:44 AM
I don't think there would be much of a difference if you replaced Bosh with Aldridge on the Heat

I think LMA would fit in a little better on the Heat personally.

HiphopRelated
12-29-2013, 01:45 AM
I think LMA would fit in a little better on the Heat personally.
not defensively...and it showed tonight

Bosh put his foot on Aldridge's neck defensively down the stretch...Aldridge didn't even attempt to step up to guard Bosh

SpecialQue
12-29-2013, 02:00 AM

I agree, and I love when he has a great game. I've been a Bosh fan for awhile now, and I hate how he always gets shit on by both haters and fans of the Heat. I'd love to have him on the Lakers.

Kingwillball
12-29-2013, 02:03 AM
Bosh has one great game and he is the savior all the sudden.. There are plenty of games including last night where he can have a big impact and he doesn't.

Magic 32
12-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Bosh has one great game and he is the savior all the sudden.. There are plenty of games including last night where he can have a big impact and he doesn't.

Sounds like prime Gasol.

Too bad its Lebron 3 option!!!!!.

SpecialQue
12-29-2013, 02:06 AM

Heaven forbid people praise a player on the Heat who isn't Lebron.

coin24
12-29-2013, 02:08 AM
I agree, and I love when he has a great game. I've been a Bosh fan for awhile now, and I hate how he always gets shit on by both haters and fans of the Heat. I'd love to have him on the Lakers.

This:applause:

Bosh is a clutch gawd.. It's such a waste they don't use him properly..

Wang Zhi Zhi
12-29-2013, 02:14 AM
he is used as a 3rd option and gets no plays ran for him

DaSeba5
12-29-2013, 02:18 AM

I agree

Heavincent
12-29-2013, 02:37 AM

Typical Heat "fan" discrediting a guy who plays for his team :roll:

It's just so shameless. A guy on your favorite team has an awesome game and you rush into the thread to discredit him so you can prop up Lebron. The very few real Heat fans are disgusted by people like you.

plowking
12-29-2013, 02:59 AM
Bron fakkits in here acting like Bosh ain't a great player.

Dude is better than LMA, even at this stage on the Heat, where he clearly has regressed as a player since his Toronto days. More so due to the habits hes been forced into (mainly jumpshooting instead of attacking), but I'd still take him over LMA, Griffin, etc.

Its not even an argument as to who is better IMO over Raptor Bosh and LMA, since I did see a thread discussing it come up recently.

poido123
12-29-2013, 04:14 AM
Aldridge: 22/7 on 9/20 shooting

Bosh: 37/10 on 15/26 shooting.

Matched up on eachother the whole game.

1 game tells you that Bosh is better than LMA? :oldlol:

We need to see more matchups to believe that.

LMA had a good game too, wasn't like he was dominated by Bosh.

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Bosh is better tonight against Aldridge, but so far this season LMA > CB1. Lamarcus is a top 5 MVP Candidate.

All Net
12-29-2013, 04:29 AM
One game doesn't change anything. Bosh can play like this but isn't consistent

NumberSix
12-29-2013, 04:39 AM
Typical Nets fan. Spending all his time hating LeBron + the Heat and sucking Kobe's dick while never saying a word about the Nets.

Wait....:wtf:

ABfor3
12-29-2013, 04:41 AM
People forget how good Bosh really is because hes a third fiddle on a championship team...they always give LeBron the credit, and if not LeBron then Wade..Bosh can definitely take over a game if he wanted to.

plowking
12-29-2013, 05:11 AM

Oh please. Getting 3rd option amount of shots is never going to allow you to be consistent. If Bosh is off he isn't given time to get into rhythm. Hes a better player than Aldridge, period. At no point has Aldridge been a better player than Bosh.
He might play better given his position and the team he is on, but he isn't better than Bosh as a player, and I wouldn't take him over Bosh starting a team, or as a 3rd option.

Legends66NBA7
12-29-2013, 06:25 AM
As the first option tonight, Bosh puts up 37/10 on 58% shooting and hits the game winner. You're telling me he wouldn't be able to put up 25/10 as the first guy on a team? Come on now. :bowdown:

He did that already.

That team proceeded to miss the playoffs, anchor a last place defense, and Bosh did not get selected to an All-NBA team.

plowking
12-29-2013, 06:33 AM
He did that already.

That team proceeded to miss the playoffs, anchor a last place defense, and Bosh did not get selected to an All-NBA team.

I'm not exactly sure what you think it is that makes LMA a better player. Maybe the fact Bosh left your team to join up elsewhere and there still may be resentment on your part.

They're the same players essentially, with Bosh just being better at just about everything, even both their main strengths; the midrange.

Not to mention, Bosh is the far and away better defender, and even a better rebounder, particularly in Toronto.

Pacquiao
12-29-2013, 06:36 AM
LOL It's funny where almost all people here were bashing Bosh on how soft he was to the point that he needs to retire or be traded. Now he had 1 game and everyone is praising him

Legends66NBA7
12-29-2013, 06:43 AM
Maybe the fact Bosh left your team to join up elsewhere and there still may be resentment on your part.

Not at all.

Bosh staying wasn't going to change the direction of the Raptors. My response to that other poster shows that he can gets numbers on a bad team but not be considered truly dominant by the league voters at the time.

Mr. Incredible
12-29-2013, 06:46 AM
:wtf:
1 game tells you that Bosh is better than LMA? :oldlol:

We need to see more matchups to believe that.

LMA had a good game too, wasn't like he was dominated by Bosh.
I thought you retired from ISH?:biggums:

bdreason
12-29-2013, 06:58 AM
He did that already.

How many teams has Aldridge carried to the playoffs? How many All-NBA teams has he made?

Bosh was 24/11 on 52/80% the year before joining the Heat. Aldridge is 23/10 on 47/80% this season and apparently he's league MVP.

I'd say they're almost identical players, only Bosh has more range on his jumper, and is also better at attacking the rim. At least he used to be before the Miami Heat offense neutered his skill set.

Legends66NBA7
12-29-2013, 07:17 AM
How many teams has Aldridge carried to the playoffs? How many All-NBA teams has he made?

After this year, Aldridge would pass Bosh in both categories. Both are pretty much equal, though.

The competition of this year's West is far superior to that vs the 07 and 08 East too.

Bosh was 24/11 on 52/80% the year before joining the Heat. Aldridge is 23/10 on 47/80% this season and apparently he's league MVP.

Look into the context of those games after the regular season concludes and tell me what Bosh's best and worst games vs Aldridge's best and worst games. I think most are going to be surprised. Playoff production will be the most interesting part after this year is done too.

Besides, I doubt he gets league MVP. He's still getting much more consideration than Bosh due to the criteria.

HiphopRelated
12-29-2013, 08:37 AM
After this year, Aldridge would pass Bosh in both categories. Both are pretty much equal, though.

The competition of this year's West is far superior to that vs the 07 and 08 East too.

Look into the context of those games after the regular season concludes and tell me what Bosh's best and worst games vs Aldridge's best and worst games. I think most are going to be surprised. Playoff production will be the most interesting part after this year is done too.

Besides, I doubt he gets league MVP. He's still getting much more consideration than Bosh due to the criteria.
3rd option vs 1st option, why compare season boxscores?...this is about ability

Basketbolero
12-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Bosh is better tonight against Aldridge, but so far this season LMA > CB1. Lamarcus is a top 5 MVP Candidate.
This is true of course but doesn't necessarily make Aldridge the better player.

People get too caught up on stats and roles when comparing players. This is obviously because guys like to talk like they know jacksh

K Xerxes
12-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Bosh is criminally underrated because of the role he plays in. I don't know whether he's better than LMA, but he's a damn good player. Unbelievable how the Heat have three go to players like that.

fragokota
12-29-2013, 09:32 AM
So LMA got rapped by both Bosh and Love within 10 days....And ISH considers him to be the best pf in the game...:facepalm

annbafan
12-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Bosh is better tonight against Aldridge, but so far this season LMA > CB1.

Statistically yes, but not game-wise. Bosh's always playing amazingly, hitting game-winners when not having James and Wade next to him. If he were switched teams with Aldridge, Bosh's numbers wouldn't be lower than LMA's. Although Aldridge himself isn't in the perfect situation from the statistical viewpoint having a great scorer in Lillard who needs shots.

fpliii
12-29-2013, 03:31 PM
True, but if he goes up against guys like LMA more often than not he'll be successful. He obviously can't handle Hibbert or Duncan (as well as some others), but I think he can win his matchup against these types of 4s more often than not.

All Net
12-29-2013, 03:35 PM
True, but if he goes up against guys like LMA more often than not he'll be successful. He obviously can't handle Hibbert or Duncan (as well as some others), but I think he can win his matchup against these types of 4s more often than not.btw I wasn't saying Bosh isn't better or has never not been better but using a one on one matchup shouldn't be used to say one guy is better than the other... My original comment wasn't a Diss on Bosh.

fpliii
12-29-2013, 03:39 PM
btw I wasn't saying Bosh isn't better or has never not been better but using a one on one matchup shouldn't be used to say one guy is better than the other... My original comment wasn't a Diss on Bosh.
Oh I understand, I was just trolling/baiting with the OP. But I do think he's in that top class of PFs, and unless you match him up against a guy who will obviously destroy him (generally at C) he'll do a good job.

All Net
12-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Oh I understand, I was just trolling/baiting with the OP. But I do think he's in that top class of PFs, and unless you match him up against a guy who will obviously destroy him (generally at C) he'll do a good job.
Yeah as long as he isn't guarding a center like Hibbert he can really take advantage of who's guarding him. He just needs touches..

red1
12-29-2013, 04:16 PM
just saw the highlights from the game, wow. legendary clutchness from the bostrich just ice cold

Legends66NBA7
12-29-2013, 04:20 PM
3rd option vs 1st option, why compare season boxscores?...this is about ability

I'm confused.

Are we comparing Bosh's current season vs Aldridge's current season or Raptor Bosh's last season vs current Aldridge ? My answer was to the latter.

Ability means more to me come playoff time, anyways.

chazzy
12-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Aldridge has a lot more help than Toronto Bosh did, stop comparing their team success. Portland has the #1 offense, 22nd defense.

Aldridge is putting up 23.4/11/3 on 51 TS%
Lillard is giving you 21/4/6 on 58 TS%
Wes is scoring 16.6 on 64 TS%
Batum is scoring 14 on 61 TS%

That is a lot of offensive help

Human Error
12-29-2013, 06:54 PM

It's just so shameless. A guy on your favorite team has an awesome game and you rush into the thread to discredit him so you can prop up Lebron. The very few real Heat fans are disgusted by people like you.
Heat fans do not discredit their players. It is the Lakers fans who think everyone but Kobe is a trash. The Knicks fans are slightly different though, at times they say everyone but Carmelo Anthony sucks and how Carmelo is better than Lebron or Durant, but they also tend to really overrate their role players like crazy(ie Iman Shunpert is better than Goran Dragic / JR Smith is better than Wade etc).

Solefade
12-30-2013, 07:12 PM

That's pretty ironic coming from a Laker fan :lol

riseagainst
12-30-2013, 07:16 PM
and people say Lebron had no help the previous 2 years. Miami Cavaliers.

:oldlol:

quite easily the most stacked team in the league and it's not even close. Even without Lebron the team's a contender.

fpliii
12-30-2013, 07:38 PM
and people say Lebron had no help the previous 2 years. Miami Cavaliers.

:oldlol:

quite easily the most stacked team in the league and it's not even close. Even without Lebron the team's a contender.

Right on, bro! Well, except...

2012 playoffs - Wade hurt (gets knee drained during the Indiana series, has additional procedure after Finals), Bosh misses half of the playoffs
2013 playoffs - Wade hurt and plays like shit as a result, Bosh destroyed by Hibbert and Duncan

:cheers:

DMAVS41
12-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Aldridge has a lot more help than Toronto Bosh did, stop comparing their team success. Portland has the #1 offense, 22nd defense.

Aldridge is putting up 23.4/11/3 on 51 TS%
Lillard is giving you 21/4/6 on 58 TS%
Wes is scoring 16.6 on 64 TS%
Batum is scoring 14 on 61 TS%

That is a lot of offensive help

This.

LMA is doing literally nothing different. His play this year has been good, but it's his team that is a lot better so far this year.

Toronto Bosh was better than current LMA in my opinion.