PDA

View Full Version : Ballstream Invite

Mr. NBA
12-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Giving up on sorry League Pass. I read current subscribers can invite. The oprn registration is currently closed. Can anybody shoot an invite?

Droid101
12-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Giving up on sorry League Pass. I read current subscribers can invite. The oprn registration is currently closed. Can anybody shoot an invite?
Invites are currently disabled. If you know someone that would like to join, you can give them the following link: http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/4761 and instruct them to request an invite on the register page.

So, click that link, go to "register" and on that page click "send invite" or whatever. It usually takes a day or two.

BlackWhiteGreen
12-29-2013, 04:46 PM
I've never had a problem with League Pass, I get going to ballstreams if you don't want to spend the money but why would you pay for LP then stop using it?

Mr. NBA
12-29-2013, 04:51 PM
I've never had a problem with League Pass, I get going to ballstreams if you don't want to spend the money but why would you pay for LP then stop using it?
I was on monthy deal broadband. I have all the devices to stream, but could never get a good feed. Constant lag and dropped signal issues. For example, i missed Jeff Green game winning 3 because the video paused and was buffering. My internet is plenty fast too.

and thanks for the info 2nd post.