Does Miami still win the title?

Bandito
12-29-2013, 06:40 PM
yes

/thread

Fudge
12-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Replace LeBron with Kevin Love or Blake Griffin

and the answer is still yes, they would still win the title. Doesn't discredit LeBron, just shows you how good this Heat team is.

Marchesk
12-29-2013, 06:44 PM
What about Melo?

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
WIth Durant? Yeah

Ca$H
12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
What about Melo?

LOL. No.

EnoughSaid
12-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Ehh, I don't know. Durant and George don't have the playmaking and ball handling capabilities of LeBron. They're good enough on the defensive end to slide right in though. Since they're both capable scorers and can put up 30 any game, I give Miami the best chance to still win the title.

#number6ix#
12-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Put lebron on Indy and PG in miami who wins

The JKidd Kid
12-29-2013, 06:54 PM
No I doubt it. If you put Lebron on Indy or OKC on the other hand, they would definitely win.

Marchesk
12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
No I doubt it. If you put Lebron on Indy or OKC on the other hand, they would definitely win.

How is Westbrook going to handle not having the ball in his hands?

Ca$H
12-29-2013, 06:57 PM
How is Westbrook going to handle not having the ball in his hands?

LeBron wins in Indy but not OKC.

DFish24
12-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Heat get better for sure. OKC gets worse with Lebrons ball dominance taking away from Westbrooks game. Pacers with Lebron stay the same.

Qwyjibo
12-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Durant, maybe.

George, no.

Illuminati
12-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Durant? Hell no. Defensively and playmaking ability not even close to LeBron's. Unless Wade is shutting down the other teams best player and Chalmers/Wade are handling the ball, maybe. In the end though, no.

PG is also a hell no. Defensively he may be up there with LeBron (still questionable, Hibbert does the dirty work), offensively, playmaking ability not even close to LeBron's.

In conclusion, no to both players.

knicksman
12-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Durant? Hell no. Defensively and playmaking ability not even close to LeBron's. Unless Wade is shutting down the other teams best player and Chalmers/Wade are handling the ball, maybe. In the end though, no.

PG is also a hell no. Defensively he may be up there with LeBron (still questionable, Hibbert does the dirty work), offensively, playmaking ability not even close to LeBron's.

In conclusion, no to both players.

LOL what a retard. Wade can play the point.

Illuminati
12-29-2013, 09:12 PM
LOL what a retard. Wade can play the point.

Yea...I said that. Retard.

Rose'sACL
12-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Durant ...may be. No way Miami wins with PG. Stop overrating the guy. Lebron is not even having his best season and yet his stats are way better than George.

clutchinho
12-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Dynasty

pauk
12-29-2013, 09:47 PM
No... because:

1. Lebron is still alive playing in the NBA? Assuming he plays now for OKC or Indiana instead it certainly is a higher chance i think of him winning a title anyways than it is for KD/PG in Miami, especially if he is in Indiana....

2. KD/PG are not really able to fully fill the shoes of a 30 point triple double behemoth that dominates essentially all positions on both ends... that is what is required from them in Miami to win a title... even if they could, Lebron is still alive playing in Indiana/OKC with a good chance of stopping you anyways....

3. Guess what i am trying to say is.... you have to shoot Lebron first....

Dresta
12-29-2013, 10:36 PM
No... because:

1. Lebron is still alive playing in the NBA? Assuming he plays now for OKC or Indiana instead it certainly is a higher chance i think of him winning a title anyways than it is for KD/PG in Miami, especially if he is in Indiana....

2. KD/PG are not really able to fully fill the shoes of a 30 point triple double behemoth that dominates essentially all positions on both ends... that is what is required from them in Miami to win a title... even if they could, Lebron is still alive playing in Indiana/OKC with a good chance of stopping you anyways....

:facepalm

Haks
12-29-2013, 10:39 PM
No... because:

I am crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 point triple double behemoth yet he isnt close to Durant in your own stupid 30-5-5 thread. Dominates all positions on both ends of the floor when Durant has been a better man to man defender than him this season.
'Dominates all positions':oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 10:41 PM
4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP, back to back NBA Champion, >> 0 MVP, 0 Finals MVP, ) rings PG and KD.

Lebron carried the heat against the Pacers, and the spurs in the playoffs.

ThatCoolKid
12-29-2013, 10:45 PM
4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP, back to back NBA Champion, >> 0 MVP, 0 Finals MVP, ) rings PG and KD.

What do Lebron's career accomplishments have to do this season, when both PG and KD are putting up comparable numbers to LBJ and are leading worse teams to better records?

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 10:47 PM
What do Lebron's career accomplishments have to do this season, when both PG and KD are putting up comparable numbers to LBJ and are leading worse teams to better records?

Lebron is still better than both of these guys. And Paul "F*cking" George is not in the same level as Kd and LBJ. His numbers are going down as the season progresses.

ThatCoolKid
12-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Lebron is still better than both of these guys. And Paul "F*cking" George is not in the same level as Kd and LBJ. His numbers are going down as the season progresses.

It doesn't matter if he is better. The fact is his supporting cast is superior to both PG and KD's teams to the point where if KD or PG were put on the Heat Miami would still be the best. Miami has such a great system and personal in place that they don't need Lebron to win.

Haks
12-29-2013, 11:00 PM

The Spurs????? LMAOOOOOOOOO
Aside from that game 7 he actually played waaayyy below par cmon man

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:04 PM
The Spurs????? LMAOOOOOOOOO
Aside from that game 7 he actually played waaayyy below par cmon man

What were wade and bosh stats in the finals?? Lebron still averaged 25.3 ppg on 45 FG%, 10.7 rpg, 7.0 apg, 2.3 spg, and 0.9 bpg. LBJ was the best player in that series.

knicksman
12-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Both durant and george provides something lebron couldnt which is tough shot creation. These 2 would dismantle that spurs defense with ease. Whereas lebron really just provides redundant skills. He provides playmaking that wade too can provide same with rebounding which bosh can. So yeah this team would be much better with durant / george than lebron. Its like saying robertson or 30 8 8 jordan is better than 2nd 3 peat jordan. Stats says yes but impact says otherwise. Robertson has won nothing to 3 rings while 30 8 8 jordan team has regressed than the season before

MASH Transit
12-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Heat would get better with Durant, slightly worse with George. OKC would be worse with James, due to his ball dominance and lackluster off ball play, while Indiana would get a little bit better.

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:06 PM
It doesn't matter if he is better. The fact is his supporting cast is superior to both PG and KD's teams to the point where if KD or PG were put on the Heat Miami would still be the best. Miami has such a great system and personal in place that they don't need Lebron to win.

No entirely true d1ckhead. You need to watch more games more often. Wade always took the day off. He didn't even play back to back games.

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Both durant and george provides something lebron couldnt which is tough shot creation. These 2 would dismantle that spurs defense with ease. Whereas lebron really just provides redundant skills. He provides playmaking that wade too can provide same with rebounding which bosh can. So yeah this team would be much better with durant / george than lebron. Its like saying robertson or 30 8 8 jordan is better than 2nd 3 peat jordan. Stats says yes but impact says otherwise. Robertson has won nothing to 3 rings while 30 8 8 jordan team has regressed than the season before

Back to back NBA Finals MVP. LMAO

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:11 PM
LMAO at tough shot selection.

ThatCoolKid
12-29-2013, 11:11 PM

You have the maturity of a 5 year old. LBJ has the best team, and he is the best player on that team. It is no surprise he is collecting Finals MVPs, that was the plan ever since LBJ joined the Heat. Believe it or not, great players can still have flaws in their game, and for LBJ, he is often a passive player who simply lacks the balls and skill to force the issue.

knicksman
12-29-2013, 11:16 PM

as they say, if youre too weak to beat them, then join them. So who cares about those mvps, Lebron already admitted hes weak. So he can win alot of rings for all i care, what matters is that he already admitted being weak.

Im not a 2nd class beta who root for weak players.

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:18 PM
You have the maturity of a 5 year old. LBJ has the best team, and he is the best player on that team. It is no surprise he is collecting Finals MVPs, that was the plan ever since LBJ joined the Heat. Believe it or not, great players can still have flaws in their game, and for LBJ, he is often a passive player who simply lacks the balls and skill to force the issue.

Same number of Finals MVP as 18th year veteran Kobe Bryant. He's collecting Finals MVP because he's the best player on the best team in the NBA.

#number6ix#
12-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Good post... Especially the bold print

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Kobe is not even a superior playoffs and finals performer than Lebron. Both of these guys had a $hitty first finals appearance, But LBJ's numbers are still slightly better than that chucker.

Fudge
12-29-2013, 11:26 PM
Shut the fck up LeBron23 and go make me sinigang or adobo.

Bandito
12-29-2013, 11:28 PM
That's seasoning bro...:lol

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 11:29 PM

I love adobo pusit.

Fudge
12-30-2013, 12:33 AM
I love adobo pusit.
I just googled it. Is that fcking squid? Looks nasty dude.

Lumpia is still the bombest of all filipino dishes. BOMBEST.

NumberSix
12-30-2013, 12:34 AM
No, because the Pacers or Thunder do.

Bigsmoke
12-30-2013, 12:36 AM
The attention LeBron attracts alone make the Heat worst with PG instead.

He doesn't demand double teams or have playmaking abilities like LeBron has

D-Wade316
12-30-2013, 12:43 AM
That's seasoning bro...:lol
No it isn't.

Magic 32
12-30-2013, 01:19 AM

or just let him be guarded by Boris Diaw.

Magic 32
12-30-2013, 01:21 AM
slightly better than that chucker.

You sure hold your idol to a high standard.

No wonder you love the d*uchebag.

plowking
12-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Durant has a more stacked team than Lebron and he couldn't win. What makes people think he could do it with a less stacked version?

leMVP
12-30-2013, 02:23 AM
c'mon, Lebron's strengths cover up alot of miami's weaknesses, Rebounding and inside presence, PG play, The whole offense is bulit around Than man ability to produce passes, the help defense.

And let's not forget, Wade won't take back seat to either one of these two like he did with lebron.

livinglegend
12-30-2013, 02:32 AM
pointless thread.
Impossible to prove what the outcome would be in those situations.

pauk
12-30-2013, 12:20 PM
It has been like this for at least 3 years in a row now...

"KD is better, look at teh stats!!!oone!!11 30-5-5! MVP!"

Next thing you know they matchup and Lebron reminds you yet again of the difference between him and Durant, turns it up, walks away with the MVP.... then the playoffs come and he reminds you even further of the difference by holding eventually up the FMVP & Title.... Durant stans go quiet until next year hoping Durant has improved and Lebron decreased or something, but the same thing happens again.....

I love KD, he will be better than Lebron maybe eventually, he is #2 and will be that for a bit longer while, thats not bad at all for now.... be patient KD stans....

Bandito
12-30-2013, 12:21 PM
No it isn't.
I put adobo on everything and trust me it's seasoning...

HiphopRelated
12-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Doubt Wade would step aside for either.

Well Durant is plausible, but George wouldn't have a shot, he's Wade's 2nd option.

Nash
12-30-2013, 01:19 PM
What Durant and George have to do for Miami to replace Lebron:

- Lead in ppg
- Lead in rpg
- Lead in apg
- Be the main playmaker
- Defend opponents best player, front court or back court.
- Make up for the fact that Miami have no front court.
- And lead a team that constantly gets abused by big men.
- Go into postseason with Wade on 1 knee. No healthy Wade available.

Also be the best player in the world.

Ca$H
12-30-2013, 01:30 PM

- Lead in ppg
- Lead in rpg
- Lead in apg
- Be the main playmaker

Not at all. KD and PG are way better off ball than Bron. So Wade and Bosh wouldn't really have to sacrifice their games like they do with Bron. Bosh will become Toronto Bosh and Wade will be the same just with more ball handling/assists.

HiphopRelated
12-31-2013, 08:46 PM

- Lead in ppg
- Lead in rpg
- Lead in apg
- Be the main playmaker

Not really

Those things are what Lebron needs for HIM to be effective.

Wade and Lebron averaged roughly the same assists and were primary playmakers for majority of their careers.