PDA

View Full Version : Lebron vs Tom Brady

sportjames23
12-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Who's the best out of their respective sport/position?

zoom17
12-29-2013, 09:44 PM
:facepalm

3peated
12-29-2013, 09:45 PM
lebron vs ap would be more appropriate. athelticism wise. brady isnt even the best at his position.

sportjames23
12-29-2013, 09:47 PM
:facepalm

GTFO then.

sportjames23
12-29-2013, 09:48 PM
lebron vs ap would be more appropriate. athelticism wise. brady isnt even the best at his position.

Lots of football fans would disagree with you.

CelticBaller
12-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Brady has more rings :pimp:

Lebron23
12-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Tom Brady's wife is hotter.

k0kakw0rld
12-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Who's the best out of their respective sport/position?
Peyton Manning is the best player in the league. Came back from neck injury and just broke Brady's 50 TD passes season. Today again played only 2 quarters 4 TD passes 266 yards, broke Drew Brees record for most yards :bowdown: He is a GOD :pimp:

The only thing he misses, is a little bit of clutchness & more rings.

Tom Brady = Kobe
Peyton Manning = LeBron

LeBron > Kobe
Manning > Brady

secund2nun
12-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Kobe is not clutch nor is he anywhere as dominant as Brady is. Kobe is basically an over-hyped version of Philip Rivers.

CelticBaller
12-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Peyton Manning is the best player in the league. Came back from neck injury and just broke Brady's 50 TD passes season. Today again played only 2 quarters 4 TD passes 266 yards, broke Drew Brees record for most yards :bowdown: He is a GOD :pimp:

The only thing he misses, is a little bit of clutchness & more rings.

Tom Brady = Kobe
Peyton Manning = LeBron

LeBron > Kobe
Manning > Brady
Wtf is this shit, are you forgetting that both are near the end of their career while LeBron has more years left compared to Kobe? Brady also has a better head to head record against Manning and let me remind that Peyton broke BRADY's record, so let's not act like there's a gap between them :no:
Anyways Rodgers will end up better than both if he stays healthy

k0kakw0rld
12-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Wtf is this shit, are you forgetting that both are near the end of their career while LeBron has more years left compared to Kobe? Brady also has a better head to head record against Manning and let me remind that Peyton broke BRADY's record, so let's not act like there's a gap between them :no:
The man came back from a near career neck injury. And proved not only himself but the doubters, wrong.
Peyton >>> Brady >>>>>>>>>>> Big Ben >>>>> Rodgers

CelticBaller
12-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Big Ben better than Rodgers? :oldlol:

I'm done arguing

Edit: if anything, Rodgers is the LeBron of the NFL, the man has put some of the most ridiculous stats. Shit just look at his TD to INT ratio.

secund2nun
12-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Peyton is easily the best regular season QB of all time, but there are a handful of QBs I would take over Peyton in the playoffs. I am not that impressed with playoff Peyton.

When you consider the fact that Peyton is an automatic 13 wins first round bye each season and puts you in good position to go deep in the playoffs and also his lack of playoff performances compared to some other all time great QBs I have Peyton as my 6th best QB of all time.

Heavincent
12-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Lebron didn't cheat to win his titles, so I'll go with him.

Pats are probably the only team in pro sports that legitimately have an * next to their titles.

CelticBaller
12-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Lebron didn't cheat to win his titles, so I'll go with him.

Pats are probably the only team in pro sports that legitimately have an * next to their titles.
We didn't cheat to win idiot, the only time belichik did it was because he hated the jets, in fact the Pats went on an undefeated regular season to prove dumbasses like you that they didn't need to cheat to win games :facepalm

Doctor Rivers
12-29-2013, 10:56 PM
LeBron is uglier than Brady.

Manning will choke in the playoffs again.

sportjames23
12-29-2013, 11:50 PM
LeBron is uglier than Brady.

Manning will choke in the playoffs again.

In other words, water is wet?

Budadiiii
12-29-2013, 11:56 PM
In other words, D-Rose is socially awkward?
You got it

NumberSix
12-29-2013, 11:57 PM
There is.

And why does it matter that it was "Brady's record"? And, if it does, guess who's it was before that?

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 12:03 AM
There is.

And why does it matter that it was "Brady's record"? And, if it does, guess who's it was before that?
it matters because Brady had a 50 td season, so he is and was capable of putting the numbers peyton has

Again, Brady has a better head 2 head record, more super bowl rings ,has been to the super bowl more than manning and he also has the highest winning % for a QB.

The amount of disrespect Brady gets smh

NumberSix
12-30-2013, 12:27 AM
it matters because Brady had a 50 td season, so he is and was capable of putting the numbers peyton has

Again, Brady has a better head 2 head record, more super bowl rings ,has been to the super bowl more than manning and he also has the highest winning % for a QB.

The amount of disrespect Brady gets smh
There's no disrespect. He's good. He's just not Peyton Manning good.

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 12:29 AM
There's no disrespect. He's good. He's just not Peyton Manning good.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000303398/article/peyton-manning-tom-brady-will-break-td-record-in-14
Even Peyton admits Brady is his level, god peyton stans are annoying :yaohappy:

i still love you bro doe

MavsSuperFan
12-30-2013, 12:46 AM
Lebron is better at basketball than brady is at football imo.

Lebron is probably going to end up with more rings

and already has more MVPs.

NumberSix
12-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Tom Brady's equivalents are Kobe Bryant and Derek Jeter.

KyleKong
12-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Lots of football fans would disagree with you.
http://gridirongrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Funny-Peyton-Manning-Meme-I-Will-Rape-Your-Secondary-Denver-Broncos.jpg

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 12:54 AM
I think every NFC east, packers or patriots fans agree with this

**** Eli

sportjames23
12-30-2013, 12:59 AM
http://gridirongrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Funny-Peyton-Manning-Meme-I-Will-Rape-Your-Secondary-Denver-Broncos.jpg

Until he runs into Brady in the playoffs. :lol

I.R.Beast
12-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Kobe is not clutch nor is he anywhere as dominant as Brady is. Kobe is basically an over-hyped version of Philip Rivers.

Hey...easy on my team's QB.... Rivers is a beast

kurple
12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
Manning > Both

Wally450
12-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Peyton >>> Brady >>>>>>>>>>> Big Ben >>>>> Rodgers

http://i.imgur.com/B4ouAOZ.gif

Jax
12-30-2013, 12:04 PM
We didn't cheat to win idiot, the only time belichik did it was because he hated the jets, in fact the Pats went on an undefeated regular season to prove dumbasses like you that they didn't need to cheat to win games :facepalmHe cheated and was caught. Got lucky NFL didn't want a bigger scandal.
Cheated againt the Eagles too on that superbowl. Every blitz was countered with a screen pass. :coleman:

B-Easy8
12-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Glennon

Solefade
12-30-2013, 02:06 PM
nah Brady > Peyton

Brady's done way more with less than Peyton. You can associate elite receivers such as Wayne and Harrison with Peyton but Brady's never had an elite receiver long and consistent enough.

Imagine if Brady was paired with Moss for their primes :eek:

NumberSix
12-30-2013, 02:09 PM
nah Brady > Peyton

Brady's done way more with less than Peyton. You can associate elite receivers such as Wayne and Harrison with Peyton but Brady's never had an elite receiver long and consistent enough.

Imagine if Brady was paired with Moss for their primes :eek:
Is this a fcuking joke? When did Manning ever get carried to a championship by his defense?

Manning had wore to work with THIS year.

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Is this a fcuking joke? When did Manning ever get carried to a championship by his defense?

Manning has more tools than Brady this year, yet Brady's team was a broncos loss away from the 1st seed. I don't think any football fan argues that.

but if anything that's props to belichick, he has done an amazing job with this team despite all of the injuries/scandals

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 02:19 PM
He cheated and was caught. Got lucky NFL didn't want a bigger scandal.
Cheated againt the Eagles too on that superbowl. Every blitz was countered with a screen pass. :coleman:
ofc :rolleyes:

LeGOAT
12-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Bradys rings are a joke. The spy gating scandal was pretty much swept under the rug and its a farce that those rings arent tarnished

CelticBaller
12-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Bradys rings are a joke. The spy gating scandal was pretty much swept under the rug and its a farce that those rings arent tarnished
We went undefeated the year after, went to the SB twice and we have been SB contenders since 2002 :coleman:

Cheaters lol. Belichick hated the jets and he wanted to destroy in a mocking victory, there's nothing more into that :coleman:

Dagouch
12-30-2013, 02:37 PM
^and Lost to the Giants twice. :lol

Just messing with you Celtic Baller. With NY Sports going south for the winter I'll take advantage of this little comment.

Solefade
12-30-2013, 02:44 PM

I mean the year Peyton won his ring the Colts defense was elite in the playoffs too (the year bob sanders was healthy) :confusedshrug:

Maybe that's the key for both guys but there's no doubt that Brady has had less weapons offensively than Peyton for the majority of their careers