PDA

View Full Version : Would the police catch cigarette's in my mail?

waseem780
12-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Cigarette's are pretty expensive over here and I have a freind oversea's who can buy really cheap cigarette's and can ship to America , The amount would be probably 5-10 cartons of cigarette's. So my question is would the police catch the box of cigarette's and what would they do to it(If they find it)? Would they just confiscate it and forget about it. Would they allow it through , Would they send police to my house and fine me or anything else? and should I use my real home address?

MetsPackers
12-31-2013, 02:25 AM
I used to get half pounds of MDMA sent to my house from Germany. Never had an issue of any kind. Boxes were just sealed with tape and sent at highest priority. High priority gives them less time to snoop around. FedEx

I highly doubt they would even care about cigarettes

niko
12-31-2013, 08:42 AM
5/10 boxes, i would doubt. Worse than could happen is it gets intercepted (which i doubt) and you don't get it. But you won't be punished.

They only will come after you if you get quantities you are going to sell.

Nick Young
12-31-2013, 08:47 AM
I used to get half pounds of MDMA sent to my house from Germany. Never had an issue of any kind. Boxes were just sealed with tape and sent at highest priority. High priority gives them less time to snoop around. FedEx

Why do you type this shit online? I know so many dumb people who have gotten got by the cops cus of dumb shit they admit to on the internet.

CeltsGarlic
12-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Why do you type this shit online? I know so many dumb people who have gotten got by the cops cus of dumb shit they admit to on the internet.

I agree about others, but its not like hes planning a massive killing spree, dude just wants some cigs. :confusedshrug:

travelingman
12-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Cigarette's what?

fiddy
12-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Keep posting about it on the Internet.

MetsPackers
12-31-2013, 09:14 AM

its not like this is facebook, and I have no connections to drugs whatsoever today. who says I wasn't lying?

Nick Young
12-31-2013, 09:14 AM
I agree about others, but its not like hes planning a massive killing spree, dude just wants some cigs. :confusedshrug:
cigs is probably nothing, I was talking about the dude talking about shipping half pounds of mandy to his house through the post. I know kids who get warrants issued against them and arrested for alot less, and these are kids who had no idea the cops were tailing them til they got busted. And because you admitted it online it is a pain in the ass for any lawyer to get you out of it if shit ever comes down on you.

red1
12-31-2013, 06:48 PM
op cigs are not a big deal especially if it is only a few cartons. you're not taking much of a risk

Jameerthefear
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
op arent you 14 :no:

kNicKz
12-31-2013, 07:17 PM

2013, where people snitch on themselves :roll:

SpecialQue
12-31-2013, 07:25 PM
ISH = where people use The Deep Web to buy cigarettes.

Jailblazers7
12-31-2013, 08:38 PM
Only way to get away with it is to set up a shell corporation with a PO box. Good luck!

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Swim used to purchase drugs online via silk road. Swim is now addicted do drugs and only buys locally

niko
12-31-2013, 08:51 PM
Only way to get away with it is to set up a shell corporation with a PO box. Good luck!
Doesn't it become a federal crime if you use the mail?

johndeeregreen
12-31-2013, 09:15 PM
and should I use my real home address?
Now I know you're a troll. What a stupid, ridiculous, ASININE, no brainer question. Of course you do. Hide in plain sight.