PDA

View Full Version : Chicago fans.... What's up with Derrick?

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:01 AM
Haven't heard anything from him in a while.. anything new in regards to his health and availability for post season?

Is Chicago even in the playoff race? Probably a stupid question but I don't pay attention to the Eastern Conference at all. It's shitty television.

I miss D-Rose.. he made this place exciting for me. I loved watching him play and make stupid bone headed plays but also save himself with a pretty layup. I used to love the Derrick Rose threads.. good or bad. They were as entertaining as anything that has been put on the internet.

Derrick Rose is the most compelling sports star i've ever had the pleasure to witness and I truly miss his presence in the NBA.

Please guys... tell me he's returning.

Fudge
12-31-2013, 03:02 AM
Lmaooo

iTare
12-31-2013, 03:08 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1575062/shots-fired-o.gif

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:15 AM
un-fooking believable, mate...

Chicago fans are MIA.

This board on stank mode lately. Where is the traffic?

I don't give a damn what time it is.... there should always be fans from all over the world ready to talk hoops. Topic shouldn't even matter...

Yet here we are and no NBA discussion. How is he doing Chi town fans?

poido123
12-31-2013, 03:18 AM
Patience dude.

Not everyone is dying to respond to you.

If you really want to know, look it up. There are many articles written on Rose everyday. He will likely be 'healthy' by the playoffs, but going by history he will probably sit it out.

With his injury history, can't blame him.

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:23 AM
Patience dude.

Not everyone is dying to respond to you.

If you really want to know, look it up. There are many articles written on Rose everyday. He will likely be 'healthy' by the playoffs, but going by history he will probably sit it out.

With his injury history, can't blame him.
Not everyone is dying to respond to me? *slits wrists*

Anyways, dude.

I felt like contributing a much needed Derrick Rose thread and maybe drawing some interest to his situation rather than selfishly seeking out the information for my own personal reasons.

This is a message board and needs fresh and interesting topics. It's about the bigger picture, not just myself.

So you say he will probably sit out.. even when healthy? Tell me how that works? I'm curious. I thought he said he's doing everything in his power to come back for the playoffs.... then again its been months since i've heard from ole dude so I can't say I'm up to date on the whole Derrick Rose saga but I'm excited that there is a chance he may be able to return this year.

Bigsmoke
12-31-2013, 03:23 AM
un-fooking believable, mate...

Chicago fans are MIA.

This board on stank mode lately. Where is the traffic?

I don't give a damn what time it is.... there should always be fans from all over the world ready to talk hoops. Topic shouldn't even matter...

Yet here we are and no NBA discussion. How is he doing Chi town fans?

No...

We are in hockey forums now:confusedshrug:

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:28 AM
No...

We are in hockey forum now:confusedshrug:
LOL but why though? Y'all n*ggas only care about the Bulls when they're winning? Come one now.. thought y'all were there through thick & thin...

But really though, I miss Derrick man. Dude brought so much excitement to the game. He doesn't have much of a personality but has a huge aura that draws you in.

Shit what is he up to? Heard anything new?

Bigsmoke
12-31-2013, 03:36 AM
LOL but why though? Y'all n*ggas only care about the Bulls when they're winning? Come one now.. thought y'all were there through thick & thin...

But really though, I miss Derrick man. Dude brought so much excitement to the game. He doesn't have much of a personality but has a huge aura that draws you in.

Shit what is he up to? Heard anything new?

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w364/MATW88/IMG_20131231_013256_zpsc034c563.jpg (http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/MATW88/media/IMG_20131231_013256_zpsc034c563.jpg.html)

Chuckbrook
12-31-2013, 03:37 AM
Shouldn't be too long before you get yourself banned again Budadiiii. You say all the right things, but maybe it's the tone you use when typing. Hopefully this next ban doesn't last too long. I kinda miss reading your post every time you go on vacation.....take care bro.

-Brook

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:44 AM
Shouldn't be too long before you get yourself banned again Budadiiii. You say all the right things, but maybe it's the tone you use when typing. Hopefully this next ban doesn't last too long. I kinda miss reading your post every time you go on vacation.....take care bro.

-Brook
What do you mean? No way I'll be banned. I'm not posting anything close to ban-worthy material. This is the most tame I've ever been.... I've evolved as a poster, and am honestly over my trolling days. I just care about quality NBA discussion and also Off The Court discussion. Just serious, mature discussion.

But indeed brother, I respect you on here as well and appreciate the reputation you give me on occasions. Unless I'm mistaken. Leave your sig so I know for sure. Happy New Year to you and all of your loved ones, Chuckbrook

Chuckbrook
12-31-2013, 03:46 AM
BTW, I'm going to finally take your advise and watch "Little Miss Sunshine" tonight. If if turns out that this movie sucks I don't think we can be friends anymore. BUT.....if it turns out to be a good movie I might take you up on that homosexual offer you gave me a few months ago. Sound like a deal?

-Brook

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Budadiiii again.

Jameerthefear
12-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Good thread.

Fawker
12-31-2013, 03:48 AM
It wouldn't have been enough with just him anyway

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:52 AM
BTW, I'm going to finally take your advise and watch "Little Miss Sunshine" tonight. If if turns out that this movie sucks I don't think we can be friends anymore. BUT.....if it turns out to be a good movie I might take you up on that homosexual offer you gave me a few months ago. Sound like a deal?

-Brook

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Budadiiii again.
You got a fookn' deal. :basketball

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 03:56 AM
It wouldn't have been enough with just him anyway
Enough for what?

I agree they probably aren't a championship squad but you best believe a D-Rose led Bulls team will be tough competition and actually can generate compelling story-lines.

Not just about D-Rose but the Bulls in general.. it's good for the league when they're 'elite' and competing HARD in the playoffs. That team is .... balls to the wall and display grit and heart and make you wanna get up ans start dancing. They hype you TF up and get you out of yo seat, and ready to explode!

D-Rose, healthy Bulls squad, in the the playoffs? Who ain't tuning in mainard? I sure as **** AM

Fawker
12-31-2013, 04:04 AM
Enough for what?

I agree they probably aren't a championship squad but you best believe a D-Rose led Bulls team will be tough competition and actually can generate compelling story-lines.

Not just about D-Rose but the Bulls in general.. it's good for the league when they're 'elite' and competing HARD in the playoffs. That team is .... balls to the wall and display grit and heart and make you wanna get up ans start dancing. They hype you TF up and get you out of yo seat, and ready to explode!

D-Rose, healthy Bulls squad, in the the playoffs? Who ain't tuning in mainard? I sure as **** AM
it was compelling 2 years ago. against the Hawks. He hasn't been relevant after that.

Mr. Jabbar
12-31-2013, 04:36 AM
hes been hit by lebrons black magic twice, i dont think he can recover from this one, ppl close to him say he has that empty stare, like his soul isn't there

salwan
12-31-2013, 04:51 AM
hes been hit by lebrons black magic twice, i dont think he can recover from this one, ppl close to him say he has that empty stare, like his soul isn't there
:oldlol:

Brokenbeat
12-31-2013, 04:54 AM

:roll: :roll: :applause:

Chuckbrook
12-31-2013, 06:15 AM
You got a fookn' deal. :basketball
You were right bro. I really enjoyed the movie. Even got close to crying

-Brook

MJ(Mean John)
12-31-2013, 06:24 AM
Sucks. Rose is like the Andrew Bynum of Point Guards.

Warners0
12-31-2013, 08:06 AM
First off I'm a bulls fan I read insidehoops board a lot and rarely posted even when the Bulls were doing well.

They have stated Rose is out for the year. But who knows if he really is, they only did that to take pressure off him so if we somehow make a run.

He will have no pressure to comeback because the team said he is out.

He will be able to sit and be with the team come January.

sejoon101
12-31-2013, 09:08 AM
Not everyone is dying to respond to me? *slits wrists*

Anyways, dude.

I felt like contributing a much needed Derrick Rose thread and maybe drawing some interest to his situation rather than selfishly seeking out the information for my own personal reasons.

This is a message board and needs fresh and interesting topics. It's about the bigger picture, not just myself.

So you say he will probably sit out.. even when healthy? Tell me how that works? I'm curious. I thought he said he's doing everything in his power to come back for the playoffs.... then again its been months since i've heard from ole dude so I can't say I'm up to date on the whole Derrick Rose saga but I'm excited that there is a chance he may be able to return this year.

What do you mean? No way I'll be banned. I'm not posting anything close to ban-worthy material. This is the most tame I've ever been.... I've evolved as a poster, and am honestly over my trolling days. I just care about quality NBA discussion and also Off The Court discussion. Just serious, mature discussion.

But indeed brother, I respect you on here as well and appreciate the reputation you give me on occasions. Unless I'm mistaken. Leave your sig so I know for sure. Happy New Year to you and all of your loved ones, Chuckbrook

L O FCKING L.

Climbing ranks as one of my favorite trolls.

Complex trolling at its finest.

Come on Bulls fans, rep your team.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/tumblr-mjpmvvaudt1r9p8vjo1-400.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/tumblr-mjpmvvaudt1r9p8vjo1-400.gif.html)

shallehalle
12-31-2013, 11:09 AM
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w364/MATW88/IMG_20131231_013256_zpsc034c563.jpg (http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/MATW88/media/IMG_20131231_013256_zpsc034c563.jpg.html)
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
12-31-2013, 12:48 PM
the front office says hes not coming back this year but thats only because they dont want to make the same mistake they did last year.

their is a good chance rose comes back but the decision to do so mainly relies on if the bulls can make the playoffs. rose can still come back around 3 weeks before the start of playoffs but again depends if the bulls even has or is making the playoffs.

Go Getter
12-31-2013, 01:40 PM
the front office says hes not coming back this year but thats only because they dont want to make the same mistake they did last year.

their is a good chance rose comes back but the decision to do so mainly relies on if the bulls can make the playoffs. rose can still come back around 3 weeks before the start of playoffs but again depends if the bulls even has or is making the playoffs.
Why are you even talking to this fool he cares nothing about D Rose or the Bulls.

I notice how he don't wanna say shit about RW and the three surgeries on his knee though.

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 04:43 PM

What's their record?

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 04:46 PM
You were right bro. I really enjoyed the movie. Even got close to crying

-Brook
lulz.

It's a good cinematic experience

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 04:55 PM
First off I'm a bulls fan I read insidehoops board a lot and rarely posted even when the Bulls were doing well.

They have stated Rose is out for the year. But who knows if he really is, they only did that to take pressure off him so if we somehow make a run.

He will have no pressure to comeback because the team said he is out.

He will be able to sit and be with the team come January.
Hmm... just up to Derrick I guess.

Hopefully he does return. That'd be the sh-iet.

Jameerthefear
12-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you and Rose friends? I like the way you casually refer to him as Derrick.

Budadiiii
12-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Just feels right to me, IDK.

Not his friend, never met him, probably never will. He doesn't seem like the type of person to have friends anyways

Maestro33
12-31-2013, 07:26 PM
As Bulls fans we pretty much need to concede that its over. Its like hibernating. This plan, roster, and run of luck isn't going to work. It was a nice idea but at the end of the day you have a baseball loving owner whose priorities and loyalties lie elsewhere. It's very hard to support someone who runs the team like this and in turn the management acts as he does.

We started off nice by getting character guys but character guys that seem to each be missing one major component to their game. Boozer can't finish games, Rose can't stay healthy or make smart decisions each one lacks severely in some way. Put that with our penchant for throwing the entire bench away each year and it's a recipe for a good team and no chance of a great one. Why we throw away great white 3 point shooters I will annually I will never know. Also we seem to toss the ones who love being in Chicago like Nate and Kyle.

Payback is a bitch and I can imagine this is how Jazz and Sonics fans felt in the 90s. When healthy, a great looking team til we meet the men in charge. Heat, Pacers anyone in the West for us is just game over.