01-01-2014, 06:22 PM
360 or Xbox one?

How long it's gonna be free?

Burgz V2
01-04-2014, 04:09 PM
360 or Xbox one?

How long it's gonna be free?

360, not sure if it's downloadable through XBox One

available until at least the 16th, when they release the second free game of the month (free games every 1st and 16th of every month)

GOBB
01-04-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm playing it now. Its ok but its free so I'm gonna achievement whore. I pretty much downloaded all the free games I want our of the selections since this started. Some I havent touched, just have because.

How long are the free games going to continue? Is there is list of whats next?

I dont have much storage for these games.

Scholar
01-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm playing it now. Its ok but its free so I'm gonna achievement whore. I pretty much downloaded all the free games I want our of the selections since this started. Some I havent touched, just have because.

How long are the free games going to continue? Is there is list of whats next?

I dont have much storage for these games.

PS3 does the same thing. Once you get the achievements you want, just delete the games. That's what I do.

CelticBaller
01-05-2014, 12:05 AM
finally, its been months of shit

Jailblazers7
01-05-2014, 02:53 PM
After playing the game for an hour, I have to say that I really don't like the mechanics. It is essentially an AC style combat system but I find that animations to be annoying and the camera controls are too sensitive when driving/running. It is probably just because I am used to the GTA/AC controls because those are the only 3rd person games I have played lately but I'm not a huge fan so far. It will probably just take an adjustment on my part.

GOBB
01-05-2014, 03:12 PM
After playing the game for an hour, I have to say that I really don't like the mechanics. It is essentially an AC style combat system but I find that animations to be annoying and the camera controls are too sensitive when driving/running. It is probably just because I am used to the GTA/AC controls because those are the only 3rd person games I have played lately but I'm not a huge fan so far. It will probably just take an adjustment on my part.

Yeah the mechanics are just outdated imo. Feels like a game that came out after GTA SA and right before GTA 4. The fighting can be annoying. I agree with your posts.

Ai2death
01-05-2014, 05:44 PM

Not disagreeing with you, but I will say, after playing for awhile and adjusting, it doesn't feel so bad.

LJJ
01-05-2014, 07:08 PM
If you don't like the fighting mechanics I don't know what to say, because that's the best part of the gameplay. It's definitely miles ahead of the combat in any GTA or Saints Row game.

Jailblazers7
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM
If you don't like the fighting mechanics I don't know what to say, because that's the best part of the gameplay. It's definitely miles ahead of the combat in any GTA or Saints Row game.

Never played Saints Row but I think it's a bigger deal for me because it's a significant portion of the game. Poor mechanics in GTA doesn't bother me because hand to hand combat is #1000 on the list of things I care about in the game. Its better than GTA but its also much more important to the gameplay imo. I think I've just been a bit spoiled by the AC series, especially Black Flag, and the Arkham games.