PDA

View Full Version : KD last 3 games w/o Westbrook-35/13/5 2TOS 54/40/81

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-01-2014, 09:40 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: Lets hope he keeps it up:rockon:

plowking
01-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Added another home loss as soon as he sat down as well.

MVP keep on slippin', slippin', slippin'...

inclinerator
01-02-2014, 12:22 AM
wats with the freethrow percentage, is he getting tired from shooting so many?

HurricaneKid
01-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Looks like Houston and Rip City are the 4th and 5th worst defensive teams in the league (in points against anyways). And last night he still went 0/5 in the 4th with a missed open 8 footer to tie.

If he can keep it up its all his. But he was brutal in the beginning of the year without RWB. His scoring might stay elevate but I expect his %s to drop a fair amount.

Illuminati
wats with the freethrow percentage, is he getting tired from shooting so many?

:oldlol:

russwest0
If this isn't the best player on the planet then I don't know what is folks

iTare
01-02-2014, 12:29 AM
If this isn't the best player on the planet then I don't know what is folks
http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/LeBron.jpg

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Looks like Houston and Rip City are the 4th and 5th worst defensive teams in the league (in points against anyways). And last night he still went 0/5 in the 4th with a missed open 8 footer to tie.

If he can keep it up its all his. But he was brutal in the beginning of the year without RWB. His scoring might stay elevate but I expect his %s to drop a fair amount.
Cats are 3rd best in points against and he drop 34/12/6 50% shoot
Thats better than any Lebron game against the Cats this year especially consider he had Bosh and Wade for the defense to focus on too

russwest0
01-02-2014, 12:30 AM
http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/LeBron.jpg

No, I'm talking about this season.

moe94
01-02-2014, 12:31 AM
This seems to destroy the theory that he needs Westbrook to be truly dominant, but you need to be objective and look at the stats with context involved. You see, Westbrook being out hasn't really connected with defenses yet. His presence is still looming all over the place. Westbrook's energy and aura is so vast and astronomical that he can be felt even when he's not in the game. Defenders have no idea what to expect with Durant's length and their minds filled with Westbrook. Is he there? Is he not? The mind games are elevating Durant to be a player he simply isn't. These stats are misleading. Take away at least 8 points and shave off 10% from that shooting % and you got his real adjusted stats. I'm not impressed.

When Westbrook comes back and he sustains it, it's because of Westbrook, obviously. When Westbrook is out and he's dominant, it's because of that unrelenting presence.

Read between the lines. We're through the looking glass.

Trollsmasher
01-02-2014, 12:32 AM
What was it yesterday? 1 point in the 4th, 0-5 from the field (including an open 7 footer to tie the game) and letting Portland come back from -15 to win?

MVP:applause:

Also dat 20% clutch shooting for the season. Thunder fans better pray that the games don't go down the wire, because their only closer is out and his beta lacks any kind of clutch gene.

Jameerthefear
01-02-2014, 12:36 AM
This seems to destroy the theory that he needs Westbrook to be truly dominant, but you need to be objective and look at the stats with context involved. You see, Westbrook being out hasn't really connected with defenses yet. His presence is still looming all over the place. Westbrook's energy and aura is so vast and astronomical that he can be felt even when he's not in the game. Defenders have no idea what to expect with Durant's length and their minds filled with Westbrook. Is he there? Is he not? The mind games are elevating Durant to be a player he simply isn't. These stats are misleading. Take away at least 8 points and shave off 10% from that shooting % and you got his real adjusted stats. I'm not impressed.

When Westbrook comes back and he sustains it, it's because of Westbrook, obviously. When Westbrook is out and he's dominant, it's because of that unrelenting presence.

Read between the lines. We're through the looking glass.
:roll: :roll:

chosen_one6
01-02-2014, 01:08 AM

LeBron is still the best player on the planet.

pauk
01-02-2014, 01:09 AM
You dont have to worry about KD at all, he will produce especially now without Westbrook, many more ball possessions for him, but its a team game and a mortally important player on that team is gone for you... the only thing you have to ponder about more is about Westbrook & how his absence will affect the outcome of OKC's games especially against the tougher teams, OKC is 2-1 so far though and thats good.

russwest0
01-02-2014, 01:10 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

coin24
01-02-2014, 01:13 AM

He's not even the best player on his team:oldlol:

plowking
01-02-2014, 01:14 AM

Who is?

russwest0
01-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Who is?

three

Illuminati
01-02-2014, 01:19 AM

26/7/7 on 60% shooting isn't the best player on the team?:facepalm

russwest0
01-02-2014, 01:20 AM
26/7/7 on 60% shooting isn't the best player on the team?:facepalm

he hasnt won shit without his batman... his batman on the other hand...

KyrieTheFuture
01-02-2014, 01:21 AM
three
Can't be the best when you only play 50% of the games.

Illuminati
01-02-2014, 01:23 AM
he hasnt won shit without his batman... his batman on the other hand...

:facepalm When Wade sits out he's not the only one, sometimes it's Allen, Birdman, Beasley, other times it's Chalmers, etc.

Every player is important to the team.

Fudge
01-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Godly. 29/8.5/5 on 49/42/88. Holy fucck.

pauk
01-02-2014, 01:32 AM

I really hope you are not serious.... in Cleveland Lebron was a worse player than now and any of those statlines (except for the rookie one) were more overall productive than what you see from Durant today.... and you think these 3 games are better than anything Lebron did or something? How about a MONTH where Lebron averaged stuff like 36-11-10 back then........ you dont even want to know what Lebron would be able to statpadd right now if he really wanted / if he really needed to....

TMT
01-02-2014, 01:36 AM
No way in hell anyone but Durant is holding up that MVP trophy at the end of the season. It's going to be good to see him get his first of many. :cheers:

chosen_one6
01-02-2014, 01:51 AM
three

Still salty LeBron sh*tted on your boyfriends huh? :roll:

Fudge
01-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Still salty LeBron sh*tted on your boyfriends huh? :roll:
He did? :oldlol:

The Heat definitely did. Dunno why you'd single out LeBron like dat. Oh wait..

chosen_one6

:roll:

chosen_one6
01-02-2014, 02:34 AM
He did? :oldlol:

The Heat definitely did. Dunno why you'd single out LeBron like dat. Oh wait..

chosen_one6

Well his dumbass is saying Wade is the only reason LeBron won rings, so why not flip the roles and say LeBron did it himself?

Any sane person with a logical mindset knows it takes a team effort to win a championship. No one can literally do it by themselves.

As for my join date, that's completely irrelevant and is just an attempt to undercut my opinion despite the fact that I've probably been watching basketball as long or longer than you have. You can keep bringing it up though if it makes you feel like you have more knowledge of me because of it.

Fudge
01-02-2014, 02:37 AM
Well his dumbass is saying Wade is the only reason LeBron won rings, so why not flip the roles and say LeBron did it himself?

Any sane person with a logical mindset knows it takes a team effort to win a championship. No one can literally do it by themselves.

As for my join date, that's completely irrelevant and is just an attempt to undercut my opinion despite the fact that I've probably been watching basketball as long or longer than you have. You can keep bringing it up though if it makes you feel like you have more knowledge of me because of it.

To put it short, you got trolled and you bit his bait. Now carry along, Jun 2012.

moe94
01-02-2014, 02:41 AM

To put it short, you got trolled and you bit his bait. Now carry along, Jun 2012.
russ forgoes any and all grammar/spelling/punctuation/coherence when he's trolling. It's not that hard. He didn't even try. :oldlol:

chosen_one6
01-02-2014, 02:44 AM

I'm not even mad. Why do you think I responded to him the way I did?

Y'all n*ggas need to go to sleep :facepalm

russwest0
01-02-2014, 02:54 AM

yo y u mad tho :roll: :roll:

knicksman
01-02-2014, 03:34 AM

only weak, past-their-prime players form superteam