PDA

View Full Version : How good of an NBA Fighter do you think Bogut is?

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Bogut always shoves pretty hard. He did it with DeAndre and he always welcomes players to go head to head with him. Ironically, he's always getting away with stuff. As a fan of the Dubs, I love it. I'd hate it if he were against me though.

I heard from a radio broadcaster that if Breaking Bad were to create the ultimate fighter, they would created a mixed Croatian and Australian. That is what Bogut is. They say Bogut is one of the few players you don't want to go up against. I can't believe some people thing Griffin or DJ could take him. I'm sure Bogut would pound them.

I hope he doesn't get rough in Miami tomorrow like lee did last year with lebron.

moe94
01-02-2014, 07:59 AM
I heard from a radio broadcaster that if Breaking Bad were to create the ultimate fighter

What does that even mean?

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:00 AM
What does that even mean?

If they were to clone or create a perfect fighter, what his make up would be

ABfor3
01-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Any guy that size with athletic ability should be able to fight, if not then its a waste.

moe94
01-02-2014, 08:03 AM
If they were to clone or create a perfect fighter, what his make up would be

The people behind the show Breaking Bad or is Breaking Bad something else?

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:06 AM
The people behind the show Breaking Bad or is Breaking Bad something else?

LOL. U know wut I mean. Jesse and Walt. If they were to create the ultimate fighter in their meth lab. I wasn't the one that said it okay, it was Fitz on the Fitz and Brooks show.

moe94
01-02-2014, 08:08 AM
LOL. U know wut I mean. Jesse and Walt. If they were to create the ultimate fighter in their meth lab. I wasn't the one that said it okay, it was Fitz on the Fitz and Brooks show.

Oh. I think David West would beat the shit out of him. :confusedshrug:

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Oh. I think David West would beat the shit out of him. :confusedshrug:

maybe in boxing, but not in push and shoving

andremiller07
01-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Bogut is only good with cheap shots and cheap shoves when someone is not expecting it or not looking tbh.

He's a elite instigator the type you hate when against you and love to him on your team. Every team needs one of him to get in other players heads/get them thrown out of games.

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Bogut is only good with cheap shots and cheap shoves when someone is not expecting it or not looking tbh.

What makes you think Bogut has no potential to whoop some?

retaxis
01-02-2014, 08:30 AM
What makes you think Bogut has no potential to whoop some?
We know your bipolar from last year but do you also need to be racist? When did how well you fight have anything to do with your race?

Nick Young
01-02-2014, 08:31 AM

He's a elite instigator the type you hate when against you and love to him on your team. Every team needs one of him to get in other players heads/get them thrown out of games.
He do you know if he's only good at cheap shots. He might be good at whooping ass and just holds back because he doesn't want to get fined. He's never been in a proper NBA fight so none of us know how good he is at throwing down.

He comes across as a real prick personality wise so growing up in Australia he probably pissed off a ton of people and atleast some of them must have been brave enough to step to him.

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:32 AM
We know your bipolar from last year but do you also need to be racist? When did how well you fight have anything to do with your race?

I'm not racist. I'm saying that I heard on the radio that a Croatian/Australian mix is the best mix for a fighter. They said if the Chemists from Breaking Bad were to create the ultimate breed for fighting it would be Croatian and Australian.

wally_world
01-02-2014, 08:39 AM
He's got so many broken bones a couple of jabs and elbows there would kill him

andremiller07
01-02-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm not racist. I'm saying that I heard on the radio that a Croatian/Australian mix is the best mix for a fighter. They said if the Chemists from Breaking Bad were to create the ultimate breed for fighting it would be Croatian and Australian.
There are far more superior fighting nations than those two, I can't think of ONE ELITE fighter from either of those two countries in boxing, MMA or kickboxing right now currently fighting.

madmax17
01-02-2014, 08:55 AM
The legend Cro Cop, although he is too old now.

niko
01-02-2014, 08:56 AM
And you repeated that why?

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 08:59 AM
In a radio Bogut said he'd have no problem going up against anyone

plowking
01-02-2014, 09:12 AM
There are far more superior fighting nations than those two, I can't think of ONE ELITE fighter from either of those two countries in boxing, MMA or kickboxing right now currently fighting.

Not currently, but CroCop is one of the best fighters ever in the sport of MMA.

As for Bogut only being good with cheap shots and an instigator? Really? Dude flat out shoved DeAndre while he was looking at him square in the face, and expecting it. Dude is 7'0 and 265lbs, not to mention has fiery Balkan blood running through him. I'd venture to say he'd whoop most of the leagues ass.

andremiller07
01-02-2014, 09:20 AM

As for Bogut only being good with cheap shots and an instigator? Really? Dude flat out shoved DeAndre while he was looking at him square in the face, and expecting it. Dude is 7'0 and 265lbs, not to mention has fiery Balkan blood running through him. I'd venture to say he'd whoop most of the leagues ass.
I'd venture to say I have yet to see near 100% of the league actually fight, only guy I have seen throw a decent punch is Kenyon Martin on Corey Maggette ages ago (was a cheap shot). It's all speculation.

wakencdukest
01-02-2014, 10:02 AM
In a radio Bogut said he'd have no problem going up against anyone

Dude, you got to stop believing everything you hear on the radio.

moe94
01-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Dude, you got to stop believing everything you hear on the radio.

You're completely misinformed.

The internet lies. The television lies. Real life lies.

The radio is infallible. It's just words coming from a damn box. You can't lie there.

East_Stone_Ya
01-02-2014, 10:25 AM
i doubt Bogut is good fighter since he hasn't practiced any martial arts or boxing

joeyjoejoe
01-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Mix of holland and Thai brutal fighters

Nick Young
01-02-2014, 11:02 AM
I think Slavic (russian or Ukrainian) mixed with Brazilian and growing up in Moscow or a favella would create the best fighter.

retaxis
01-02-2014, 11:57 AM
There is no such thing as 'best' fighter. Its all about match ups as well and situation. Only requirement to be a great fighter is fearlessness. If you are not afraid of death, permanent disability and will fight even if someone breaks your arms and legs then you got a good shot at being a good/great fighter. Otherwise continue running your mouths because talk is not equal to walk and even less then typing.

KungFuJoe
01-02-2014, 02:14 PM

CroCop is far from the best ever in MMA. He's actually considered one of the biggest disappointments in MMA, along with BJ Penn, though Penn is far far far more accomplished than CroCop.

He was feared for his high kick, but his best win was arguably against Igor back in 2003. His KO over Vanderlei came when he was way past his prime and pretty much shot. When CroCop came over to the UFC he didn't beat a single person of note and was pretty much a punching bag.

Raymone
01-02-2014, 02:53 PM

Well, that's ****ing stupid. Creating a human in a meth lab..

Levity
01-02-2014, 03:04 PM
maybe in boxing, but not in push and shoving

So is the real question youre asking, "is bogut the best pusher and shover in the nba?"

outbreak
01-02-2014, 05:03 PM
He grew up in dandenong and then went to the cushy institue of sport. Not exactly a tough up bringing

sick_brah07
01-02-2014, 05:40 PM
He grew up in dandenong and then went to the cushy institue of sport. Not exactly a tough up bringing

but dande is rough bro, didnt you hear about the shootings in keysey during the week ? lol

mugiwara
01-02-2014, 06:21 PM
as an Australian croat I say shut the **** up shady

sick_brah07
01-02-2014, 06:28 PM

:applause:

rock la familia
01-02-2014, 06:44 PM

greymatter
01-02-2014, 06:46 PM
The guy who had his arm bent backwards at the elbow and tore just about everything in it as a fighter and also happened to have 3 seasons missing 40+ games? An "NBA Fighter"? (Whatever the fcuk that means).

Well, not the dumbest question we've ever had. Some retards actually think that Shaq and Karl Malone could have beaten up Bruce Lee in his prime.

SacJB Shady
01-02-2014, 07:22 PM
All I'm saying is he looks the most ferocious out there. Our broadcasters say that he's one of the few you don't want to mess with. How could you deny that Bogut doesn't look tough? He'd be great at timing, considering his ability to block shots without having the best vertical. Players get pissed at Bogut, but not many players cheap shot Bogut. When they do, he takes exception.

sick_brah07
01-02-2014, 07:57 PM
All I'm saying is he looks the most ferocious out there. Our broadcasters say that he's one of the few you don't want to mess with. How could you deny that Bogut doesn't look tough? He'd be great at timing, considering his ability to block shots without having the best vertical. Players get pissed at Bogut, but not many players cheap shot Bogut. When they do, he takes exception.

ok to actually add something to this thread

ive heard commentators say that desmond mason was someone not to mess with, no idea why

Inferno
01-02-2014, 08:02 PM
IDK if he's a good fighter per say, but I do know half the league would not mess with him. He sent DJ flying like 5 feet by shoving him :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
01-02-2014, 08:11 PM
jim buss > every1 else, he destroyed lakers franchise with one hand

*pierce good choice too, fakes taking a lethal blow then jumps on you unguarded

rock la familia
01-02-2014, 08:39 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0405/nba_a_bogut_300.jpg

rock la familia
01-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Nobody fights in the nba, they just push each other around.

moe94
01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Some retards actually think that Shaq and Karl Malone could have beaten up Bruce Lee in his prime.

You'd have to be truly retarded to think Bruce Lee would do anything to Shaq or Malone. :rolleyes:

magnax1
01-02-2014, 10:43 PM
He's australian so he must be a pretty good fighter.
That's actually a lie. The only australian I've met IRL was a giant ******. Hi

magnax1
01-02-2014, 10:44 PM
You'd have to be truly retarded to think Bruce Lee would do anything to Shaq or Malone. :rolleyes:
Didn't Shaq do pretty well against that boxer on his show? Prime Shaq would probably crush Bruce Lee in a straight fight without real rules.

Nick Young
01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Yeah, Shaq would destroy Bruce Lee.

Thechosen1
01-02-2014, 11:14 PM
is this a joke thread?

Darius
01-03-2014, 12:16 AM
is this a joke thread?

Did you not see the author?

ABfor3
01-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Did you not see the author?