PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable moments in your basketball life.

$LakerGold
01-02-2014, 07:09 PM
There are things where you will never forget in your life. For me, it was a basketball league game heartbreaking clutch situation...... -_____-

6 seconds left on the timer. The opponent threw it all the way across the half-court & I intercepted it, so as soon as I caught the ball - I WENT STRAIGHT TO KOBE MODE. I was like, "This is it, this is my time! MY MOMENT! I won't fail you, Kobe!!!!" HAHAHA.

I could hear them counting down ( 6,5,4...) ... I was so nervous ... dribbled the ball across the court, 2 wide open teammates, but ‪#‎YOLO‬. So 2 guys tried to trap me as I was trying to create a shot & close out the game ... but I got away, so as soon as I got away I shot the ball (side-ish of the free throw line) but before I even released the ball - 1 dude came out of nowhere & blocked the shot -_______- TOTALLY RUINED EVERYTHING.

But thankfully, the boneheaded ref called it a foul & gave me 2 free throws. HAHAHA
But..... I missed both. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It was exactly like this (0:17) ---> http://youtu.be/Gs0vyPwXyFo?t=17s
But mine got blocked :facepalm :cry: :cry:

I've had a lot of successful clutch situations & there were times where I missed it, but that one could have been the sweetest. From the top of my head, I'm 9-3 or 5. 6 from my school, & 3 from basketball leagues.

$LakerGold
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
& there's another 1 where I recorded in total of 6 blocked shots in a single game :D People started calling me Ben Wallace for a while. lmao that was really flattering.

Lebron23
01-03-2014, 05:00 AM
when i scored 38 points in the 15 and under league back in 2002.

Shade8780
01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Back in '56 when I blocked a 5 year old kid's shot and he started crying. I felt like Mikan. Still remember that like it was yesterday.

Bandito
01-05-2014, 03:26 PM
I remember in this under league where I score something like 60 pts in 3 quater along with 18 assists.

Element
01-08-2014, 09:44 AM
back when i was 17 and my coach wouldn't let me play despite tearing it up in practice and working harder than everyone else. well our starter at SG was injured and the usual reserve couldn't play, so it was my time to fill in. I scored 37 points with 6 threes. I still remember my coach glaring at me after every make once I had like 15 points. I still hate that f.aggot. He didn't let me start after that either, I was still stuck on the bench but at least I got minutes.

CeltsGarlic
01-08-2014, 09:58 AM
My 1st half buzzer beating 3. Basically I dribbled up the court fast with like 7 secs left, passed it to a friend, when I was doubled, dude sucks at bball, so he passed right back to me, and I jacked a fade away 3 from waay down town and it went swish.. I remember opponents high fiving me after that :lol
great shot.

2swift4u
01-09-2014, 06:34 AM
some nice stories!

One of my most memorable moments was when I (5'10) blocked a lay-up from a pretty tall guy (I guess he's about 6'4) by hitting the ball against the backboard. I don't really know how I did it because usually I suck at blocking, but this one felt like one of these Lebron chase-down blocks :D

JohnFreeman
01-11-2014, 05:29 AM
I use to play in local league. Down by 3 I run down court with 4 seconds to go, pull up at the three line shoot it, get fouled and hit the three and free throw to win. Felt good.

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Streetball moment -Always could grab rim with 2 hands back when I was 17 and dunk tennis balls and racquet balls every now and then .,one game outside played the passing lane perfect got the steal, heard everyone say dunk it .i felt good and warmed up , jumped off the left leg and punched in a good dunk , friend of mine threw the ball over the fence,high fives all around .
Official game moment-scored 35 against a national top 15 high school team I'm a holiday tourney..Had Quinn Buckner (haha), some d-1, d-2 coaches tell me I put on a good show .

Scal
01-13-2014, 08:12 AM
I've never been a big scorer (at least after leaving high school where I did not too bad, but I wouldn't say the competition was crazy good), and I've been playing in rec leagues for years and I've got a few good memories, though none are particularly spectacular I guess. The closest I've really come to winning a team a game is getting an and-1 on an offensive rebounding and hitting 5 for 5 from the line within the last minute to get us over the line by 3.

The last 4 foul shots were intentional ones to stop the clock, but - and I'm sure we have all had one of those moments where you are in some kind of trance and just feel good and loose and confident in your shot. And I've never been the best foul shooter, cause when you don't shoot a lot of them I found I'd split a pair every game. But in this particular game I just felt confident. On the in-bounds I wanted the ball - I knew they were going to foul - and I was confident in my abilities to make. Felt like Steve Nash shooting those shots.

I also had another game where I hit the go ahead bucket with less than a minute. I think some of my team mates were worried I was shooting too early as we could hold for the last shot. But I got the pass - the other team had extended the D, playing a trapping zone I guess - and I am open on the base line, about a 12 footer I guess. And that is totally my shot. To be honest, I shot it without thinking, as soon as I caught it. I think I must of had in my mind that if I did get it and I had the shot I was comfortable with, I was gonna take it.

KobesFinger
01-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Street ball - swatted the fvck out of my friend, who is a shot blocker. It was 3 on 3 half court, he got to the rim and I came from the base line and blocked it into the back court and did the Mutombo finger wag.

stevieming
01-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Streetball - playing three on three....one guy rose up for a jump shot over my team mate at the free throw line, I run over horizontally and blocked that ish...don't know if I described that right....basically you know when you see shot blockers send a shot all the way to the stands, it was like that....I caught that ball so clean it clanged against the side wall basketball rim...Never had a block like that ever since....more than a decade ago!! :cry:

League - happened end of last year's league. Final game, we're number 2 playing against the league no1...I am totally non-athletic now....my right Achilles is so bad I can barely run or jump these days...I've turned into Jason Kidd with the Knicks last year...

Acknowledging the fact that I can't make layups anymore, I've developed this running one handed bank shot - only from the left...can't make it on the right for some reason....

6 seconds left, tied game, just managed to sneak into the lane on the left and chucked it up.....hit the board and the rim a couple of times...game winner...felt great!!!:oldlol: old man bank shot gets it done! :D

blazersfan52
01-14-2014, 08:36 PM
I only play streetball, my best moment would probably be a whole be a whole game were I just was dominate, getting the rebounds, blocking/affecting shots, driving to the rim at will, be a really good defender, and pass, and help the team win the game because of my overall ability for that game, I know that its moments but it was a game for me just the best game that I have ever had it was great.

Rake2204
01-17-2014, 12:52 PM
I made a gif of one of my most unforgettable basketball moments. This was my teammate during my sophomore year. His playing time was sparse, then he was told to check in late, only to be pulled back due to a change in the game situation. His response:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-16-2014/E8gzIW.gif

It was an awful night. It was our Snowcoming Game (like Homecoming, but for winter) and we scored something like 33 points in an ugly loss. I had one point... a banked free throw.

DoctahG23
02-25-2014, 08:03 AM
Ahahaha, I died watching that.
Anyway, I'm on the school team, my first major highlight was an ankle breaker. Last game of the year, i got a rebound, brought the ball up the court. Some guy reached in from behind, missed so he went back on defense. He broke the zone so i went iso, crossed him up and was about to drive when i saw him fall. I was surprised, so i passed it, aha. Massive gap to the key. Best feeling after the game, aha. They no longer play in our comp. I like to think i was partly responsible, haha.

MP.Trey
02-26-2014, 06:10 PM
I made a gif of one of my most unforgettable basketball moments. This was my teammate during my sophomore year. His playing time was sparse, then he was told to check in late, only to be pulled back due to a change in the game situation. His response:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-16-2014/E8gzIW.gif

:oldlol:

I have many I could put here, but I'll just mention my favorite (or least favorite, depending how you look at it)

From my Senior year. Playing a team clearly better than us that we played two times already and lost convincingly both times. Game starts and I start out hot, hit my first couple threes then everything starts opening up. I'm getting the lane and getting and-1's, draining jumpers, had a couple nice dishes. I would say one of my offensive weaknesses is the mid-range jumper but even that was falling left and right. We finished the first half and score was something like 44-44 with me having 26 of my teams points.

I come out third quarter, ready to keep it going, but only about a minute in a rebound came off the rim, the lane was clogged with 4-5 people around the basket area, I'm right in the middle battling for the rebound when all of a sudden it feels like someone grabbed tight and yanked on my arm about as hard they possibly could. I've never felt that much pain from anything on the basketball court before. My elbow received the most pain, I assume it was a hyper extension. I had to come out of the game immediately, had a teammate's mother look it over and she had an elbow brace left over from a former injury her son had. I popped it on, was still feeling a lot of pain but could at least move my elbow/arm up and down so I figured let's give it a couple minutes and maybe get back in the game.

By the time I get to look at the score, it was 70-50 or something of the sort with the third winding down. I told my coach at the beginning of the fourth to put me back in, so he did but I was out there basically playing on one arm. I underestimated the amount of power needed in your elbow to dribble with your left or even bring the ball above your head to get in your proper shooting motion. I bricked a couple one armed shots before coming back out and surely only helped to our eventual demise. We ended up losing by 30+ and I felt terrible that I couldn't do anything about it. Especially considering how tight it was when I was in the game and performing, to this day I wonder if they were trying to get me out of the game or if it was just an unfortunate accident but either way, I wonder how that one would have turned out if I kept playing.

Straight_Ballin
02-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Best shot? Outdoor court, grabbed bound, did a no look 2 handed behind the head pass to a cherry picker but threw it down court a little too hard and swished the shot.

Game over

ILLsmak
03-02-2014, 10:07 AM
one of my unforgettable moments is playing basketball when I was 14, 2v2 full court against this guy and this girl who I think was a college player. She definitely had some belief in herself.

I don't really remember who won, but I still remember her getting out on the break (cuz cherry picking) and chasing her down... catching her shot clean off the backboard (the rims were a little low, maybe 9 3/4.

It was a funny moment cuz she was super pissed that some little kid smashed her shit, her friend was clowning her, and it led to my career as girl-match up. I don't really ball anymore, but even if I get together with just a few guys at a gym to clown around, half the time a girl shows up... and everyone is scared to guard her (cuz for some reason guys are scared to guard girls, both cuz they don't wanna get owned and because they are afraid to be kind of be physical with them.)

I'd have been a beast in the WNBA tho.

-Smak

Rake2204
03-20-2014, 05:14 PM
A moment a little less dubious than my first post:

The first team I coached was awful. They were 8th graders. Didn't win a single game in 7th grade, didn't win a single game with me. They loved the game though. I stayed with them through high school. Summer camps. Streetball. Open gyms. We played all the time.

They still weren't great in high school. Struggled the first three and a half years. Began to turn it on a bit toward the end of their senior year (I was an assistant on that squad). They managed to slip their way into the district championship game (drew a first round bye, defeated an underwhelming foe in round 2). Their championship opponent had already destroyed my kids twice that year, once putting them on a running clock (for a lead of 30 or more).

Then it all came together. My undersized point who used to bomb from 26 feet on the streets, began pulling & hitting in-game. My hustler who never missed an open gym but always wanted more PT finally accepted his small role and made the most of it. My grumpy big man fouled out and became the biggest cheerleader on the bench. All the cliche stuff.

Still, with 10 seconds remaining in OT, they trailed by one. Then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wp6HrGqoU

Pandemonium.

Still gives me goosebumps.

The TV footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaMiPPvOB44

outbreak
03-20-2014, 05:32 PM
in the under 12s age group here we had this fat guy on our team, proper obese I went to school with him and while he was a nice guy he had some health issue and he had always been big no matter what he ate. Our coaches game plan for him was to just stand under our ring and not even bother moving out of the paint. The funny part was we'd lob the ball down to him but his reflexes were so slow that the ball would just hit him and bounce out of bounds because he couldn't catch at all. At that age everyone on the team had to get at least some playing time though so not much we could do.

blazersfan52
03-20-2014, 06:13 PM
A moment a little less dubious than my first post:

The first team I coached was awful. They were 8th graders. Didn't win a single game in 7th grade, didn't win a single game with me. They loved the game though. I stayed with them through high school. Summer camps. Streetball. Open gyms. We played all the time.

They still weren't great in high school. Struggled the first three and a half years. Began to turn it on a bit toward the end of their senior year (I was an assistant on that squad). They managed to slip their way into the district championship game (drew a first round bye, defeated an underwhelming foe in round 2). Their championship opponent had already destroyed my kids twice that year, once putting them on a running clock (for a lead of 30 or more).

Then it all came together. My undersized point who used to bomb from 26 feet on the streets, began pulling & hitting in-game. My hustler who never missed an open gym but always wanted more PT finally accepted his small role and made the most of it. My grumpy big man fouled out and became the biggest cheerleader on the bench. All the cliche stuff.

Still, with 10 seconds remaining in OT, they trailed by one. Then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wp6HrGqoU

Pandemonium.

Still gives me goosebumps.

The TV footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaMiPPvOB44
That would have been intense, and congrats on that you must have felt proud of em.

Rake2204
03-24-2014, 03:45 PM
That would have been intense, and congrats on that you must have felt proud of em.'Twas intense, and thank you, I am immensely proud of those guys. I always figured my top 10 basketball moments would all involve something I did while playing. I was surprised how emotionally invested I became in that group. Their success surpassed many of my own personal basketball moments. Good times.

04-11-2014, 02:07 PM
I played my first organized basketball game over 20+ years ago. During garbage time, I scored my 1st (& only outside shot) basket from the left elbow. The ball went in a perfect swish. The crowd went wild because I guess they were happy a scrub like me scored :lol

NZStreetBaller
04-25-2014, 07:25 PM
We had played our last game of the season and we hadn't won a single game. lost most of our games by double digits but in our last game we were trailing by two and my team mate was shooting free throw with 9 seconds left on the clock he nailed the first then missed the second I was playing shooting guard so i was standing out on the perimeter. when the shot went up i saw all the big guys boxing out and i ran straight through the middle and the ball came straight into my hands at that point. i got swarmed and i could hear my bench yelling SHOOT IT and PASS IT!!! lol I didnt know what to do so I kinda did a shass (shot/pass) but luckily enough some over eager guy fouled me i got to shoot 2 free throws nailed em both and won the game:rockon:

Man did me and my boys get drunk that night haha

Lebron23
05-04-2014, 03:37 AM
when i hit a buzzer beater midrange jumper in a pickup game last year.

Iceman#44
05-07-2014, 08:34 AM
When i break the record of my regional league: i was at 63 with 40 sseconds left, the record was 65 and i Say to one of the referee:" i need a Call" so i go in the paint and made a Hook shot, plus one FT: 66! It was wild!

NJW1247
05-08-2014, 02:58 PM
i got some buzzer beaters from middle/high school & AAU games, but my most unforgettable moment was a block in practice.

We were doing a 2v2 drill, dribbler gets ball at halfcourt with teammate in corner and they have to score, defense gets rebound and vice versa. But yea anyways was on defense and was up against our starting pg who was like a 5'5 little black dude with insane hops, quickness, and handles. So he drives by me or something on a crossover, he thinks he has me beat I guess and tries the easy layup(and i thought so too tbh) but I just nonchalantly come from behind and not only pin the sht out of him, but also send the ball flyin towards halfcourt. Funny thing is I didn't even think much of it right after it happened and ran to get the ball to score on the other end, but everybody in the gym is like "holy f*ck!!, :bowdown: " apparently and stopped to admire my play. Even dude I slapped had to give me props immediately after lol

Rake2204
05-08-2014, 03:49 PM
i got some buzzer beaters from middle/high school & AAU games, but my most unforgettable moment was a block in practice.

We were doing a 2v2 drill, dribbler gets ball at halfcourt with teammate in corner and they have to score, defense gets rebound and vice versa. But yea anyways was on defense and was up against our starting pg who was like a 5'5 little black dude with insane hops, quickness, and handles. So he drives by me or something on a crossover, he thinks he has me beat I guess and tries the easy layup(and i thought so too tbh) but I just nonchalantly come from behind and not only pin the sht out of him, but also send the ball flyin towards halfcourt. Funny thing is I didn't even think much of it right after it happened and ran to get the ball to score on the other end, but everybody in the gym is like "holy f*ck!!, :bowdown: " apparently and stopped to admire my play. Even dude I slapped had to give me props immediately after lolGood stuff. We used to have something called "The Block Drill". Two players on opposite sides of half court. One with the ball, one on defense. Offense had to go score. Incredible blocks ensued. Also some accidental flagrants. We had to stop that drill toward the end of my junior year. Still, fun while it lasted.

Jailblazers7
05-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Good stuff. We used to have something called "The Block Drill". Two players on opposite sides of half court. One with the ball, one on defense. Offense had to go score. Incredible blocks ensued. Also some accidental flagrants. We had to stop that drill toward the end of my junior year. Still, fun while it lasted.

Yeah, we used to do the same thing except we would call it the Kamikaze Drill because it was basically to people flying into each other at full speed. Tons of fun but also super dangerous lol.

Thsoe types of plays where everyone gives an "ooh" and admires it always feel the best. During those moments I can never help grinning my ass off like a little kid. I've had a couple plays where I've had weird bursts of instinct or athleticism that I remember well. Two come to mind specifically.

One was during an intrasquad scrimmage and my coach made me play point. Never had great handles and I felt uncomfortable playing point so it was kind of a "trial by fire" thing. Eventually I get frustrated and go Russell Westbrook. Just out of control and super aggressive. At one point I caught pass and turned to push but my man anticipated the play and was about to steal the ball. In my mind I assumed it was a stripped but at the last second I went between the legs and left him in the dust. I took two more dribble and threw like a 30 foot left handed bounce pass around another defender for a lay-up. It was kind of an out of body experience.

The other is a loose ball I saved in practice. I jumped in the air to save it on the baseline and turned my body to the left to find an open man. Nobody was available so I contorted my body mid-air and turned like 120 degrees to my right and hit an guy on the wing for a 3. It was such a strange twist of my body that a few teammates actually said "oh shit" as I did it. I think I'd probably slip a disk if I tried it today but it was a cool little burst of athleticism that I'll probably always remember.

tragicbronson
05-09-2014, 08:20 AM
I don't know if it is a clutch gene or something but i tend to make those shots under pressure with ease. I am not really a consistent shooter, i can get in the zone and make many midrange shots in a row and go beast mode but my game doesn't really include 3pt shot, only if i am totally alone. But these shots when it matters the most, doesn't matter if i am playing 5v5 college game, streetball, they just seem to go in, i really love to shoot under pressure but after that i am always like "How d f i made that". Btw i am a 5'10'' pg and people usually notice my hustle and speed first and add that i am playing smart, i developed a really nice post game where i can shoot both hooks and fadeaways but i am having a problem with defense even tough i am usually the one who is thought to be a best defender out there but that's just because of my hustle and hearth, but i am really having problems with fast players and crossovers generally, i don't know how to move feet and stay in front of your opponent, that's my main problem, i don't know if it is a problem fundamentally or i just have slow feet.

oarabbus
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
When I dimed my first alley oop layup

Yeah I'm not that good and I play on courts where people can't dunk :lol

GoSpursGo1984
06-11-2014, 12:38 AM
There was one night I was playing I used to at that time shoot like Rashard Lewis and I was one fire making shot after shot

brantonli
06-12-2014, 04:28 AM
unforgettable because it was pretty funny.

In the half court set, was trying to find space on the right wing, when I accidentally double dribbled. I was so pissed at myself that I just threw the ball away, but without knowing it, I had thrown it straight to a wide open guy underneath the basket for a layup. The guys didn't even notice I doubled dribbled, and thought I just thrown the most amazing no-look pass in the world.

clipps
06-12-2014, 07:59 AM
I had an epic chase down block. A teammate threw a lazy pass to me and it got intercepted. The guy thought he had an easy lay up but I was sprinting and swatted the ball off the back board. We retained possession, when I ran back on offense, my defender wasn't set up yet, my teammate passed me the ball and I made a deep 3. Our home crowd went ape shit. Opponent called timeout and I started to wave my arms up and the crowd got louder. For a guy that rarely got playing time in hs, that was pretty awesome.

Thorpesaurous
06-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I've got a bunch of them that I talk about based just on who I've played with. I've been in Pick Up games with some really incredible players. Biggest name probably Allen Iverson, but also Steve Francis. And I never got on the court, but got to share a floor with VC and Antawn Jamison. The best player I ever played consistently with was a kid named Courtney Alexander, who moved away after his sophomore year in HS, but we were in the same class, and he went to the premier catholic school near me. He was a 6-5 PG/SG at the time. I went at it with him every summer in HS summer leagues where we'd run into each other six or seven times. We consistently lost to them, but we had our moments. He wound up at UVA, and was a first round pick and had a pretty successfull NBA career mostly with the Hornets. I vaguely recall he had a 20 PPG season at one point. I think he got hurt and just sort of disappeared.

I've also had a few big moments in HS. I had a 56 point summer league game. My career high in a real game was 31. I broke 20 maybe a half dozen times between my junior and senior year. My favorite game was one we were down three with about 15 seconds to play. We ran a play for our SF, my best friend at the time, who was about 6-4, and a really good shooter. It was him popping out on one side, but then designed to come back to me, where we then both came across court on screens, and I'd hit him again in the corner.
He didn't get his but around and had to turn into the shot, and got chased down, and rather than force it, kicked it back to me. With no play left, I jab stepped by a guy and hit a long three to tie it up ... or so I thought. The ref only gave me two. I actually noticed. They inbounded the ball, and while our guys were celebrating, I chased down two ball handlers to get a foul.
My coach layed into me asking why I fouled, because everyone thought it was tied, but I pointed to the scoreboard and complained a bit to the ref (which I never did), then my coach got into it with him. When we watched the film the next day, we determined that my tow was on the volleyball line, and must've confused him. I was a good foot behind the arc.

After a minute of arguing, they lined up for free throws. They missed the front end, it got tipped a bit, and I snared it, got two bounces off, and hit a running three from just beyond half court to win it.

For individual moments, that was probably my best.

The strangest ...
I got a new coach before my senior season. It was culture shock. Everything was different. But before the season we did a group practice scrimmage with another HS that his brother coached at. That were from a wealthier part of the state, and we seemed to feel we'd kill them, but they were pretty good. We played like 10 quarters. Switching ends every quarter. Swapping in JV and Varsity. We got in one quarter, and a kid a year younger than me, a really smart kid, we jumped off, and he got it, I clapped and asked for the ball being the PG, and for whatever reason, he just thought we were going the other way. He bolted for the hoop thinking he'd get a bucket, which wasn't often for him. I yelled for him to stop, but he wasn't having it. I wound up chasing him down and pinning his layup. I'm sure I fouled him too, but I remember the ref looking at us laughing, seemingly wondering if he could call a foul on a guy on his own teammate.

I remember being not kosher with the new coach at the time, and walking out of the locker room steaming that night. We didn't even know which ****ing hoop to go at!!!! But I got out into the gym with the parents, and his dad came up to shake my hand for not letting his son embarrass him. Everyone was pretty loose about the whole night.

That senior year under a new coach was a trying experience, but in retrospect it was a great thing for me. I got to learn a ton of basketball by having two seperate coaches during that formative time. And I'm still very friendly with both of them.

TylerOO
06-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Had one last week.

Big dude who looked like Terry Crews running his mouth all game. Wasn't very good but he was just so much bigger than they dude covering him so he got all the ****ing rebounds and shit. Miss a shot, rebound, miss a shot, rebound, then score, that type of guy. We lost the game.

Ran that shit back right fast. Game to 15.

I hit my first 3 top of the arc. Then another from the wing.

Whenever I hit two in a row, Im pulling up next play from 3 feet behind the line, IDGAF. I hit it. 3 in a row, nothing special for me to be honest. Score is 6 to something, I dont remember what they had but it was probably like 2. Im in the zone brahs. I rebound, Im not passing until I miss :lol. From 5 feet behind the line... BANG. Score is 8-something. We get a stop and my boy scores a layup. 9-something.

They score, lets say 9-4. I bring the ball up, pull up and you guessed it...BANG! 11-4 and Im ****ing 5-5 from 3. Last few not no ****ing Mario Chalmers spot up 3's, these are straight Kobe/LeBron heat checks. Im feeling like a god.

Now the opposing team starts yelling at eachother to "play some ****ing D!". Dude guarding me is saying how Im pulling up from so far, that there's really nothing he can do.

Next play Im bringing the ball up and cross half court. I just sprint towards my right and hit a fading 3. Think of Kobe's gamewinner vs the Suns but from 3. :lol

Im playing the best I've ever played in my life. BANG BANG. I seriously felt like LeBron ****ing James.

We got 13 points, they got something like 5 or 6. They miss a 3, I grab that ****ing rebound. Im in full out god mode and Im just thinking about pulling the biggest heat check of my life :roll:

I take a step inside half court and just pull up, why not Im ****ing 6-6 and scorching hot. Felt like I'm in some other world.

Well from one step inside half court, retarded ass shot, but BANGGGG. I hit it!

GAME. Terry Crews is real quiet. Now his teammates all start yelling at eachother. A couple of my boys was on they team, saying how "Tyler's a problem!" LMAO

Probably the best game of my life.