PDA

View Full Version : If KD is the MVP

Trollsmasher
01-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Why is he 2-8 with 5 points in the last two 4th quarters with 3 TOs while choking away 2 straight wins?

He is also shooting about 20% in clutch for the season.

He is more of a LCP than MVP

He also gets regularly waved of by Reggie Jackson. I know he was a beta, but he is reaching the gamma territory.

Fudge
01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
8 turnovers

K Xerxes
01-02-2014, 11:34 PM
He learned from the best.

O_City_Thunder
01-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I can't stand people like you.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-02-2014, 11:35 PM
This site is so s.hit with all these stupid threads

Mr. Jabbar
01-02-2014, 11:36 PM
when its all said and done this year xmas mvp will lean the balance towards bran :bowdown:

Illuminati
01-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Truly pathetic. If this is the MVP of the league, the NBA is pretty shitty. Durant/OKC choked away two games in a row while being up double digits in both.

Clearly they're missing the best player/alpha male/heart of the team in Westbrook.

They just choked the game away to a Nets team that was 10-21 coming into this game. :lol

VIntageNOvel
01-02-2014, 11:39 PM
agree with you op,
i've been saying this countsess time,
dude has to learn from kobe, not from a ****ing beta
his greatest asset is his scoring ability,
not all around game, assist and overrated efficiency

After that bad pass, Durant turns to the scorer's table and calls out, 'Not a shot." Had to make sure they knew.

TheMarkMadsen
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
agree with you op,
i've been saying this countsess time,
dude has to learn from kobe, not from a ****ing beta
his greatest asset is his scoring ability,
not all around game, assist and overrated efficiency

that quote is cringe worthy

russwest0
01-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Lmao did you watch the game? They were double teaming him off ball and triple teaming him off the catch and Scott Brooks dumb ass still elected to leave Lamb out of the game and go with defensive guys like Thabo...

Long story short, without WB defenses just load up on KD and Brooks needs to be a lot more creative than he was tonight. He's so used to getting away with just giving the ball to KD to close out games and winning but it's not gonna work with these lineups he's running.

CelticBaller
01-02-2014, 11:47 PM
LeBron fans hate when people gang up on their god, yet they do the same for Durant

Smh

Fudge
01-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Kind of a bad time to start this thread eh? 8 turnovers for ya boy doe. Ouchy.

VIntageNOvel
that quote is cringe worthy

if you like it, i have more

Last year, he made it perfectly clear to the Daily Thunder's Royce Young there are only certain situations when he allows himself to shoot last-second heaves:

It depends on what I’m shooting from the field. First quarter if I’m 4-for-4, I let it go. Third quarter if I’m like 10-for-16, or 10-for-17, I might let it go. But if I’m like 8-for-19, I’m going to go ahead and dribble one more second and let that buzzer go off and then throw it up there. So it depends on how the game’s going.

thats what you get from 2 years of summer training with bran,
its a mind game from bran, dude is messing with his head,
now KD is obsessed with efficiency and all around game, he would be less threat

bran evil sneaky bastard

Trollsmasher
Kind of a bad time to start this thread eh? 8 turnovers for ya boy doe. Ouchy.
You already posted that:confusedshrug:

Stop post padding in my thread:no:

Fudge
01-02-2014, 11:50 PM
You already posted that:confusedshrug:

Stop post padding in my thread:no:
I wanted to say it again. Didn't think you were aware, man.

Le Shaqtus
01-02-2014, 11:52 PM
How insecure do you have to be to have "KD=GOAT_BETA" in your user title :lol

pauk
01-03-2014, 12:04 AM
He really could have started building an edge in the MVP race between him and Lebron if he could have continued delivering enough to continue winning without Westbrook, but it hasnt happened so far. It still remains extremly close between those two right now, it has been like that last season aswell until Lebron turned it up late.

Ken_Masters
01-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Lmao did you watch the game? They were double teaming him off ball and triple teaming him off the catch and Scott Brooks dumb ass still elected to leave Lamb out of the game and go with defensive guys like Thabo...

Long story short, without WB defenses just load up on KD and Brooks needs to be a lot more creative than he was tonight. He's so used to getting away with just giving the ball to KD to close out games and winning but it's not gonna work with these lineups he's running.

This. The Nets just flat out doubled Durant and denied him the ball. They dared the other players on the Thunder to win the game. LeBron hasn't seen double teams like the ones Durant saw tonight since he joined Miami.

plowking
01-03-2014, 12:08 AM
After that bad pass, Durant turns to the scorer's table and calls out, 'Not a shot." Had to make sure they knew.

Did Durant actually say that? lol...

joeyjoejoe
01-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Durant shot at mvp just took a big hit

KyrieTheFuture
01-03-2014, 12:11 AM
This. The Nets just flat out doubled Durant and denied him the ball. They dared the other players on the Thunder to win the game. LeBron hasn't seen double teams like the ones Durant saw tonight since he joined Miami.

You see, if you had just left the first part of this post you would have come off as intelligent. The last part shows us that you're a biased ****** who doesn't actually watch basketball

Illuminati
01-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Did Durant actually say that? lol...

Yup, during the OKC/Houston game.

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/417455653536296963

russwest0
01-03-2014, 12:13 AM
You see, if you had just left the first part of this post you would have come off as intelligent. The last part shows us that you're a biased ****** who doesn't actually watch basketball

He's not wrong. When has LeBron been double teamed off ball like that in Miami?

It's not even a dig at LeBron, they just surround him with snipers so teams can't get away with that shit. Brooks had some downright facepalm worthy lineups out there tonight.

Jeremy Lamb can fcking ball. This dude needs to be getting a MINIMUM of 30 minutes a night in Westbrooks absence. Hopefully Brooks learns from this experience.

KyrieTheFuture
01-03-2014, 12:15 AM
He's not wrong. When has LeBron been double teamed off ball like that in Miami?

It's not even a dig at LeBron, they just surround him with snipers so teams can't get away with that shit. Brooks had some downright facepalm worthy lineups out there tonight.

Jeremy Lamb can fcking ball. This dude needs to be getting a MINIMUM of 30 minutes a night in Westbrooks absence. Hopefully Brooks learns from this experience.

At least we can agree that Brooks is a garbage coach and mah boy lamb needs more minutes. Seriously they can play Reggie (who sucked today) and lamb with KD on the floor. Thabo does not need to see that much play, perkins should see no play unless they are against houston.

Ken_Masters
01-03-2014, 12:31 AM

James did in fact see these kind of double teams while playing for Cleveland. However, since joining Miami that has not been the case. Since joining Miami James has about as much room to operate as does Rondo (teams back up and give him an absurd amount of space to operate). LeBron can shoot, so i'm not sure why he gets the Rondo treatment from defenses but he does.

knicksman
01-03-2014, 05:24 AM
if you like it, i have more

thats what you get from 2 years of summer training with bran,
its a mind game from bran, dude is messing with his head,
now KD is obsessed with efficiency and all around game, he would be less threat

bran evil sneaky bastard

this..i feel like kd from 2010 is the most dangerous. And that kd had the highest +/-

inclinerator
01-03-2014, 06:20 AM
this..i feel like kd from 2010 is the most dangerous. And that kd had the highest +/-
nope his best was 2012

Lebron23
01-03-2014, 06:23 AM
nope his best was 2012

True. To tell you the truth I want Durant to win an MVP Award because it means that Lebron and the Heat beat two MVP's in the Finals.

I<3NBA
01-03-2014, 06:28 AM
if this was Lebron, we'd never hear the end of it. but since it's just Durant, aka the second best player in the NBA, it's ok.

leMVP
01-03-2014, 06:59 AM
if this was Lebron, we'd never hear the end of it. but since it's just Durant, aka the second best player in the NBA, it's ok.

Even if Lebron ended with 0 pts, 15 TOs, in 40 minutes played, no one would dare to say anything about him anymore, he proved he's a winner when it matters the most.

KD now is another Cleveland Lebron until Westbrook returns.

And i'm sorry to say but Cleveland Lebron >>>>>>>>> OKC durant.

coin24
01-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Nah it's not ok, durant is playing like a bitch. Fu*k your stats and shoot the damn ball. Efficient stats isn't going to get them wins.
MJ had great stats, you think it's because he constantly worried about them? No, he didn't have to, because he was the best and the stats reflected that..
Tbh did people even give a shit about them back then? Damn fantasy dorks.

This cherry picking shots and worrying about stats is getting pathetic. Hopefully it bites bran in the ass come playoff time, although it's a cakewalk till ECF so I'm guessing it won't even matter.

KD is screwed without Westbrook.. (Batman):rockon:
KD. Forever second.

East_Stone_Ya
01-03-2014, 08:15 AM
OP has a strong hate

why?

knicksman
01-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Even if Lebron ended with 0 pts, 15 TOs, in 40 minutes played, no one would dare to say anything about him anymore, he proved he's a winner when it matters the most.

lebron will provide more wins if you surround every great with scrubs but basketball is a team game so if you can surround durant/jordan with just a pippen, they will give you rings but you still need a player as elite as jordan or durant to win with lebron. thats why lebron needed stacked teams coz he has no synergy with any player. Put lebron and westbrook together and they will not perform as good as durant/westbrook.

plowking
01-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Nah it's not ok, durant is playing like a bitch. Fu*k your stats and shoot the damn ball. Efficient stats isn't going to get them wins.
MJ had great stats, you think it's because he constantly worried about them? No, he didn't have to, because he was the best and the stats reflected that..

You really don't have a clue about basketball history then. :oldlol:

MJ was all over stats. Early on in his career he was constantly at the scorers table asking his scoring and shooting numbers, and when he was placed in the PG role for a brief run, he was at the table looking whether or not he had a triple double and what he needed to do to get it.
His own coach blasted him for it.

coin24
01-03-2014, 09:47 AM
You really don't have a clue about basketball history then. :oldlol:

MJ was all over stats. Early on in his career he was constantly at the scorers table asking his scoring and shooting numbers, and when he was placed in the PG role for a brief run, he was at the table looking whether or not he had a triple double and what he needed to do to get it.
His own coach blasted him for it.

I only watched second 3-peat MJ so I can't exactly speak for Jordan's whole career, wizards doesn't count..
If anything KD should be blasted in the same manner then. okc need him to score big every night to win. Not try and pad his assists/rebounds, he doesn't have the talent around him that bran does.

leMVP
01-03-2014, 02:56 PM
lebron will provide more wins if you surround every great with scrubs but basketball is a team game so if you can surround durant/jordan with just a pippen, they will give you rings but you still need a player as elite as jordan or durant to win with lebron. thats why lebron needed stacked teams coz he has no synergy with any player. Put lebron and westbrook together and they will not perform as good as durant/westbrook.

Winner in my Replay means rings, something Durant won't be familiar with if Westbrook continues to get injuried.

Lebron's cleveland produced 66 and 62 wins seasons, When Durant does that on his own which i can't see happening considering he can't seem to carry the whole load like lebron did for 7 years.

Durant is the beta that met its alpha (westbrook), same as Wade (beta) and Lebron (alpha), you don't go and put two alpha on same team. :facepalm

russwest0
01-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Wait did someone just say Cleveland LeBron > OKC Durant?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm done

joeysms55
01-03-2014, 03:15 PM

I'm done

Ya no argument on that

leMVP
01-03-2014, 03:22 PM

I'm done

prove me wrong. :confusedshrug:

I<3NBA
01-03-2014, 03:27 PM

I'm done
any version of Lebron > Durant

true story.

KD so far hasn't surpassed Lebron.

joeysms55
01-03-2014, 03:30 PM
What did OKC Durant achieve that Cleveland Lebron didn't? LOL he even have russell westbrook all the time to make himself open

NumberSix
01-03-2014, 05:06 PM

I'm done
Niqqa, I've seen you specifically say that Cleveland Bron was better than Miami Bron and that current Bron is better than Durant, so....

Cleveland Bron>Miami Bron>Durant>Clevland Bron..... ????

Cleveland Bron = rock
Miami Bron = paper
Durant =scossors

:confusedshrug:

Fudge
01-03-2014, 05:29 PM
What did OKC Durant achieve that Cleveland Lebron didn't? LOL he even have russell westbrook all the time to make himself open
What? :oldlol: Do you have Down syndrome, Joey?

SpecialQue
01-03-2014, 05:30 PM

You're not sorry to say that.

FPJ
01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Its even funnier if you remember how much shit he talked about Wade and how he was giving coaching advice to Spoelstra via Twitter in the Finals in a condescending tone (if i remember corectly he added at the end of that sentence something like...who am i to give my opinion,im just an NBA finalist).

He's fake as ****, second on the hate list behind D'Ho.

Dont know if he's more skilled but Westbrick is the heart of that team.

knicksman
01-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Winner in my Replay means rings, something Durant won't be familiar with if Westbrook continues to get injuried.

Lebron's cleveland produced 66 and 62 wins seasons, When Durant does that on his own which i can't see happening considering he can't seem to carry the whole load like lebron did for 7 years.

Durant is the beta that met its alpha (westbrook), same as Wade (beta) and Lebron (alpha), you don't go and put two alpha on same team. :facepalm

yet couldnt get to the finals while durant made it to the finals in his 5th yr. LOL and lets not act like westbrook wouldnt be mo williams with lebron. In fact, he has a better team coz they have varejao or shaq compared to perkins.

russwest0
01-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Wade with shaq = chamopinship

bromzey with shaq = :lol

Fudge
01-03-2014, 08:36 PM
:oldlol:

LMAOOOOO based on what? Wade's the alpha of the Heat, EASILY.

Koresh
01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
:rolleyes:
yet couldnt get to the finals while durant made it to the finals in his 5th yr. LOL and lets not act like westbrook wouldnt be mo williams with lebron. In fact, he has a better team coz they have varejao or shaq compared to perkins.

More proof you are just on here to talk shit about LeBron. LeBron made it to the NBA Finals in his 4th year. Get your facts straight, queer and stop posting in every LeBron thread just to discredit him. Tired of this shit on this site. It's Friday, go out and get laid, oops, never mind, you're a virgin....

joeysms55
01-04-2014, 12:07 AM
What? :oldlol: Do you have Down syndrome, Joey?

well clearly you don't know that having russell westbrook around while playing helps Durant a lot. Instead of just focusing on him alone in defense with Westbrook around the defense is divided between both of them. Which clearly Lebron didn't have much when he was in Cleveland.

Now with ur 10k post maybe u should stop just leaving in this forum and focus more on knowing more how to play the game

knicksman
01-04-2014, 01:28 AM
:rolleyes:

More proof you are just on here to talk shit about LeBron. LeBron made it to the NBA Finals in his 4th year. Get your facts straight, queer and stop posting in every LeBron thread just to discredit him. Tired of this shit on this site. It's Friday, go out and get laid, oops, never mind, you're a virgin....

Yup against the leastern conference. LMAO how low your standard is. They are a first rounder on the west

meh..i can get whatever girl I want. Only losers go after girls btw.