PDA

View Full Version : Did Shaq perform the greatest franchise carry of all time with the Lakers?

SavageMode
01-03-2014, 08:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWoekmkqw9M
Shaq with 41 Points in the 2000 Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKICLZfKMG0
Shaq with 44 points and 21 rebounds in Finals Game 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5gbPFH94A
Shaq with 34 points in 2002 Finals

Taking all 3 FMVP in the famous Lakers three-peat.

:applause:

Let us all look back and bask in the glory of one of the GOAT Players in NBA History.

Carrying Lakers franchise with statlines like 44-20 in Game 1 of NBA Finals 2001

Everyone post great plays and memories of this Godlike Shaq who carried the Lakers.

Also are there any other players who when once joined a franchise, carried the team to eventual championships?

Gasol and Lebron come to mind.

SavageMode
01-03-2014, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_XJCV8fqQk
Another Beast Video of Shaq
44-21-7blocks

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-03-2014, 09:13 PM

Let us all look back and bask in the glory of one of the GOAT Players in NBA History.

Carrying Lakers franchise with statlines like 44-20 in Game 1 of NBA Finals 2001

Everyone post great plays and memories of this Godlike Shaq who carried the Lakers.

Also are there any other players who when once joined a franchise, carried the team to eventual championships?

Does jeff pays u to troll 4 site visits?

KobesFinger
01-03-2014, 09:15 PM
94 Hakeem or 11 Dirk

imdaman99
01-03-2014, 09:40 PM
94 Hakeem had Kenny Smith, Mad Max, Robert Horry, Carl Herrera, Otis Thorpe, Sam Cassell

Thanks for obvious troll thread. It's this guy's daily insecure thread to put Kobe down.

Shaq had the greatest #2 for a champion ever.

IncarceratedBob
01-03-2014, 10:56 PM
What is Shaq without the Lakers again? Yeah..he's trash

SpecialQue
01-03-2014, 10:58 PM
What is Shaq without the Lakers again? Yeah..he's trash

His team did beat Jordan's Bulls in the playoffs (then got swept in the finals).
Oh, and he has that ring he got from riding Wade.

Carbine
01-03-2014, 11:17 PM
One things for sure, that Laker crowd was awesome in 2000.

DonDadda59
01-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Timmy D '03>>>>>

clutchinho
01-03-2014, 11:23 PM
He did carry them to playoff sweeps 3 years in a row before Kobe matured into Kobe

HoopsFanNumero1
01-03-2014, 11:25 PM
He did carry them to playoff sweeps 3 years in a row before Kobe matured into Kobe

And what did this mature Kobe do for three years after Shaq left?

Bandito
01-03-2014, 11:27 PM
This thread again? You been posting the same crap 3 days straight. Get new material, you're so pathetic..

clutchinho
01-03-2014, 11:30 PM
And what did this mature Kobe do for three years after Shaq left?

The starting lineup had Kwame, Chris Mihm, Smush Parker and Luke Walton at different times. Can't compare those teams to the Laker teams that Shaq had

Kobe made the most of what he had and put on a show

Droid101
01-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Report his posts or Jeff/the other admins won't see them to ban him.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-03-2014, 11:41 PM
The starting lineup had Kwame, Chris Mihm, Smush Parker and Luke Walton at different times. Can't compare those teams to the Laker teams that Shaq had

Kobe made the most of what he had and put on a show

Do you feel Shaq under performed or was the reason his teams got swept those years? If no, then what's the point of putting the blame on him?

DFish24
01-04-2014, 12:01 AM
But what was Shaq without Kobe?

Element
01-04-2014, 12:06 AM

perennial get swept out of the playoffs guy who needed Wade to suck some referee dick in order to win a chip

With Kobe, he's a top 7-5 GOAT

imdaman99
01-04-2014, 12:10 AM
There is a simple solution to trolls. Allow them to post, but do not allow them to make threads. You can't be serious about repetitive threads this guy makes adding traffic? Really? It ain't worth it Lord Jeffe.

SavageMode
01-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Dominant Center who cleans up bricks.
All Shaq needed was a consistent shooter who could shoot open jumpshots with Shaq commanding a double or triple team.
All Shaq needed to do from there was clean up bricks and rebounds and force triple teams and just dominate in the paint as usual.

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Dominant Center who cleans up bricks.
All Shaq needed was a consistent shooter who could shoot open jumpshots with Shaq commanding a double or triple team.
All Shaq needed to do from there was clean up bricks and rebounds and force triple teams and just dominate in the paint as usual.

Swept 3 years in a row with 3 all stars as support and Horry+Young Kobe on the bench
DOMINANT

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 02:13 AM
ive sent a raven to king jeffry already, op should be perma banned soon enough

SavageMode
01-04-2014, 02:16 AM
I'm not trolling, this is a fair thread that asks a question that is mostly true due to common fact. If you think this is a stupid thread compared to the ridiculous Lebron threads you Kobe stans make then I have no words. :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm not trolling, this is a fair thread that asks a question that is mostly true due to common fact. If you think this is a stupid thread compared to the ridiculous Lebron threads you Kobe stans make then I have no words. :facepalm

my threads are pre-aproved by a highly qualified team before they pass to the editing stage, after that they are classified according to age-restrictions.
everything i post in this forum is a troll-free/family-safe quality read

riseagainst
01-04-2014, 06:08 AM
OP going full retard mode.

:roll:

aj1987
01-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Damn! Look at all these Laker "fans" talking like the guy who won them 3 rings is nothing.

TheMilkyBarKid
01-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Isnt there an old saying that goes if u cant take it, dont give it.
Suck it up dweeb.

I<3NBA
01-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Damn! Look at all these Laker "fans" talking like the guy who won them 3 rings is nothing.
ungrateful bitches. they treat Pau even worse.

NumberSix
01-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Lol. In he 2nd video after talking about how Shaq is 7 of 10 they briefly mention Kobe is 4 of 16.

Scholar
01-04-2014, 08:52 AM

It worked. Thank you, Based Mr. Jabbar. :bowdown:

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 09:48 AM

Yet to find one person here who said Shaq was nothing. He was a great player but he was flawed. Laker fans pointed out he was swept out of the playoffs on the regular before Kobe became a full time starter, that is fact.

In the 7 seasons Shaq played before that first title, he got swept in 5 of the 6 times he made the playoffs (lost 4-1 to Utah in the other season). And it wasn't like he was playing with chumps either.

On one hand, you got clowns like the OP claiming this dominant monster single handedly carries his teams to a 3-peat. On the other hand, the facts say he gets swept every single year before Kobe became a force. Laker fans don't throw Laker legends under the bus to fit their agendas, they're just educating you kids to become more knowledgeable basketball fans. Yeah Shaq was big, yeah Shaq dunked hard, but no Shaq doesn't guarantee you any titles, you're far more likely to go home in a sweep.

aj1987
01-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Yet to find one person here who said Shaq was nothing. He was a great player but he was flawed. Laker fans pointed out he was swept out of the playoffs on the regular before Kobe became a full time starter, that is fact.
Go back and re-read the posts in the thread.

In the 7 seasons Shaq played before that first title, he got swept in 5 of the 6 times he made the playoffs (lost 4-1 to Utah in the other season). And it wasn't like he was playing with chumps either. On one hand, you got clowns like the OP claiming this dominant monster single handedly carries his teams to a 3-peat. On the other hand, the facts say he gets swept every single year before Kobe became a force.
The first two years on the Lakers, he was playing with absolute garbage. According to your logic, MJ needed Pippen to win? From '00-'01, replace Kobe with any great SG, and Shaq's winning it all. He might've won it on the Lakers in '04 as well, if it wasn't for Kobe losing that series.

Laker fans don't throw Laker legends under the bus to fit their agendas, they're just educating you kids to become more knowledgeable basketball fans. Yeah Shaq was big, yeah Shaq dunked hard, but no Shaq doesn't guarantee you any titles, you're far more likely to go home in a sweep.
Only Kobetards like yourself do that thought. You might not remember it, but Shaq actually made the Finals before Kobe. Just because he got swept doesn't mean that he's a bad player or that he can't win. If he wasn't winning, he wouldn't have even made the playoffs, let alone the later rounds. You do know that even Jordan got swept twice, right (44/6/6 on 50% in one of them).

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 10:19 AM

Nobody used the word nothing in this topic before you threw it out there

The first two years on the Lakers, he was playing with absolute garbage. According to your logic, MJ needed Pippen to win? From '00-'01, replace Kobe with any great SG, and Shaq's winning it all. He might've won it on the Lakers in '04 as well, if it wasn't for Kobe losing that series.

All hypothetical, my dad can beat up your dad stuff. If we use any sort of common sense, if Shaq got swept with a supporting cast of 3 all-stars the two years prior, what makes you think he can get it done with any great SG.

The Lakers were not "garbage" in the first two years Shaq was there. They won 53 games the season before Shaq signed there and upset the Sonics in the playoffs the season before that with an even younger team , they won 56 games in the first season Shaq was there. The only key player they lost was Vlade Divac. They were already an up and coming young team, if Shaq was as dominant as people claim then he would have taken them to another level. Instead of 3 extra regular season wins and a second round sweep.

Only Kobetards like yourself do that thought. You might not remember it, but Shaq actually made the Finals before Kobe. Just because he got swept doesn't mean that he's a bad player or that he can't win. If he wasn't winning, he wouldn't have even made the playoffs, let alone the later rounds. You do know that even Jordan got swept twice, right (44/6/6 on 50% in one of them).

"Just because he got swept doesn't mean he's a bad player or he can't win". I don't know, he had 6 seasons to go back and prove that wrong, but went home in a dustpan every time without fail

"Shaq made the finals before Kobe" :applause: :applause: you're on another level, it's Kobe's fault he wasn't playing in the NBA finals when he was in junior high(possibly in Italy)

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 10:32 AM
I've had enough of teaching Laker history to Lebron fans who started following the NBA in 2004. So I'll just sum it up

To answer the OP, did Shaq perform the greatest franchise carry of all time?

Answer = No, he didn't. his immediate impact on the Lakers ability to win was close to nil. (regular season wins increased from 53 to 56, swept in the playoffs for first 3 Laker seasons). The Lakers were already a mid-tier playoff team in the West with their young core before Shaq signed there and remained a mid-tier playoff team in the West until Kobe broke out, which allowed them to get to the next level.

KobesFinger
01-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I've had enough of teaching Laker history to Lebron fans who started following the NBA in 2004. So I'll just sum it up

Answer = No, he didn't. his immediate impact on the Lakers ability to win was close to nil. (regular season wins increased from 53 to 56, swept in the playoffs for first 3 Laker seasons). The Lakers were already a mid-tier playoff team in the West with their young core before Shaq signed there and remained a mid-tier playoff team in the West until Kobe broke out, which allowed them to get to the next level.

:applause: well put

NumberSix
01-04-2014, 10:54 AM

Translation: "Fcuk dat niqqa Shaq. Dat niqqa ain't shit. Dat niqqa couldn't do shit without Kobe. Kobe carried dat niqqa. "

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 10:55 AM

Kobe = ran straight to the greatest team ever. Drafted by Charlotte. Tells his agent he wont play there (ie. cant sidekick to glory with Charlotte's roster :oldlol:). Just pathetic. Vlade is cracking up.

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Kobe makes all the players around him worse. His teams do better without him. Lakers are 272-92 (.747%) in 5 title years with Kobe...and 31-10 (25-7 during the 3-peat - 756%) in 5 title years without Kobe. Sorry, but those are Shaq's cookies.

MMM
01-04-2014, 11:12 AM
aint gonna get too much into this debate, but early 2000's Shaq is as dominant a player you can find in any era of Basketball. His level of play can rival the likes of Jordan, Wilt, and Bird in their dominant peaks.

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 05:47 PM
It worked. Thank you, Based Mr. Jabbar. :bowdown:

my ravens have returned, mission acomplished :applause:

gts
01-04-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm not trolling

Banned... :lol

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 05:55 PM
What happened to Savage Mode in his head to head match up with Jeff and the mods? Can somebody remind me?

What happened to Savage Mode in his head to head match up with Jeff and the mods? Can somebody remind me?

nathanjizzle
01-04-2014, 05:56 PM

:lol

Bandito
01-04-2014, 06:05 PM

Only Kobetards like yourself do that thought. You might not remember it, but Shaq actually made the Finals before Kobe. Just because he got swept doesn't mean that he's a bad player or that he can't win. If he wasn't winning, he wouldn't have even made the playoffs, let alone the later rounds. You do know that even Jordan got swept twice, right (44/6/6 on 50% in one of them).Lebron single handledly lost the 11 Finals against an old Shawn Marion.

aj1987
01-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Lebron single handledly lost the 11 Finals against an old Shawn Marion.
What does Lebron have to do with anything? You Kobetards are extremely stupid.

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 06:17 PM
1997 - Lose 4-1 to Jazz in 2nd Round

1998 - Lose 4-0 to Jazz in WCF

1999 - Lose 4-0 to Spurs in 2nd Round

2000 - Kobe the Gawd turns 21, and the rest is history...

:cheers:

SpecialQue
01-04-2014, 06:19 PM
1997 - Lose 4-1 to Jazz in 2nd Round

1998 - Lose 4-0 to Jazz in WCF

1999 - Lose 4-0 to Spurs in 2nd Round

2000 - Kobe the Gawd turns 21, and the rest is history...

:cheers:

I've said it numerous times here, but NO ONE gets more passes for their career failures than Shaq. Not a single fvcking player.

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 06:22 PM
I've said it numerous times here, but NO ONE gets more passes for their career failures than Shaq. Not a single fvcking player.
Wilt Chamberlain - 1969, 1970.

Bandito
01-04-2014, 06:26 PM
What does Lebron have to do with anything? You Kobetards are extremely stupid.
Jason Terry and Marion beat Lebron a$$. You mad?:mad:

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Wilt Chamberlain - 1969, 1970.

Chamberlain in '70? Only four months after major knee surgery? The Wilt who single-handedly carried LA back from a 3-1 series deficit in the first round with three monumental games in a row? Then the Chamberlain who took his 46-36 team to a game seven against the heavily-favored and 60-22 Knicks, and with a 23 ppg, 24 rpg, .625 FG% Finals...which included a "must-win" game six of 45 points, on 20-27 shooting, with 27 rebounds? The Chamberlain who was the only Laker player to play well in that game seven loss ( 21 points, on 10-16 shooting, with 24 rebounds)?

Yep...he was just awful, wasn't he?

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Chamberlain in '70? Only four months after major knee surgery? The Wilt who single-handedly carried LA back from a 3-1 series deficit in the first round with three monumental games in a row? Then the Chamberlain who took his 46-36 team to a game seven against the heavily-favored and 60-22 Knicks, and with a 23 ppg, 24 rpg, .625 FG% Finals...which included a "must-win" game six of 45 points, on 20-27 shooting, with 27 rebounds? The Chamberlain who was the only Laker player to play well in that game seven loss ( 21 points, on 10-16 shooting, with 24 rebounds)?

Yep...he was just awful, wasn't he?
Comes down to winning. Two timer just didn't have it, the clutchness, the leadership.

DMAVS41
01-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Not even close.

Shaq had the GOAT coach (or at least one of them) and the best number 2 ever probably in league history in 10 and 02 Kobe. Shaq carried them in 00 though, but even then Kobe was still a great number 2.

It's laughable to say otherwise.

Shaq's peak was so great that it launches him up all time lists on his own, but no player is given more of a pass for what he needed to win with than Shaq. Just prime Kobe and peak Wade...with two of the five best coaches of all time along with solid veteran role players.

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Comes down to winning. Two timer just didn't have it, the clutchness, the leadership.

Yep...

The idiotic Bill Simmons claims that Wilt "shrunk" in the post-season, particularly in BIG games.

Had he actually done any real research into Wilt's post-season career, he would have found that Wilt averaged 27.0 ppg in his 35 "must-win" and/or clinching games. Meanwhile, his starting opposing centers averaged 14.5 ppg in those 35 games. He also outscored his opposing starting center in 29 of those 35 games, including a 19-0 edge in his first 19 games of those 35. Furthermore, in his 13 games which came in his "scoring" seasons (from 59-60 thru 65-66), Chamberlain averaged 37.3 ppg in those "do-or-die" or clinching games. And there were MANY games in which he just CRUSHED his opposing centers in those games (e.g. he outscored Kerr in one them, 53-7.)

Wilt had THREE of his four 50+ point post-season games, in these "elimination games", including two in "at the limit" games, and another against Russell in a "must-win" game. He also had games of 46-34 and 45-27 (and only 4 months removed from major knee surgery) in these types of games. In addition he had games of 39 and 38 in clinching wins.

In the known 19 games in which we have both Wilt's, and his starting opposing center's rebounding numbers, Chamberlain outrebounded them in 15 of them, and by an average margin of 26.1 rpg to 18.9 rpg. And, had we had all 35 of the totals, it would have been by a considerably larger margin. A conservative estimate would put Wilt with at least a 30-5 overall edge in those 35 games. He also had games, even against the likes of Russell, and in "must-win" situations, where he just MURDERED his opposing centers (e.g. he had one clinching game, against Russell, in which he outrebounded him by a 36-21 margin.)

And finally, in the known FG% games in which we have, Chamberlain not only shot an eye-popping .582 in those "do-or-die" games, but he held his opposing centers to a combined .413 FG%. BTW, he played against Kareem in two "clinching" games, and held Abdul-Jabbar to a combined .383 shooting in those two games (23-60), while shooting .545 (18-33) himself.

The bottom line, in the known games of the 35 that Wilt played in that involved a "must-win" or clincher, Wilt averaged 27 ppg, 26.1 rpg, and shot .582 (and the 27 ppg figure was known for all 35 of those games.)

And once again, Chamberlain played in 11 games which went to the series limit (nine game seven's, one game five of a best-of-five series, and one game three of a best-of-three series), and all he did was average 29.9 ppg (outscoring his opposing center by a 29.9 ppg to 9.8 ppg margin in the process), with 26.7 rpg, and on .581 shooting. Or he was an eye-lash away from averaging a 30-27 game, and on nearly .600 shooting, in those 11 "at the limit" games.

Oh, and BTW, Chamberlain's TEAMs went 24-11 in those 35 games, too.

That was the same player that Simmons basically labeled a "loser", and a "choker", and who "shrunk" in his BIG games.

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Yep...
"No one has any clutch stories on Chamberlain. If they existed, I'd pass them along."

coin24
01-04-2014, 06:50 PM

Stop encouraging Jlauber Chaimberlain:oldlol:

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 06:51 PM
"No one has any clutch stories on Chamberlain. If they existed, I'd pass them along."

Bill Simmons at his finest.

Of course, just read my post above.

aj1987
01-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Why would I be mad that the Heat lost 4 years ago, when they are the back-to-back champs? Once again, you Kobetards are stupid as hell.

coin24
01-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Why would I be mad that the Heat lost 4 years ago, when they are the back-to-back champs? Once again, you Kobetards are stupid as hell.

ok die hard cavs fan

Bandito
01-04-2014, 06:56 PM
You mean 3 years ago right (2014-2011 = 3)? And the funny thing about that is that you're still mad.

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Bill Simmons at his finest.

Of course, just read my post above.
You don't got any clutch Wilt Chamberlain stories either :oldlol: Tell some if you have any. We all know Michael's clutch moments, Bird's, Kobe's ect. Bill Russell of course too with his 30/40 Game 7 in the Finals, also Bob Pettit's 50 points in a Finals clincher including his team's last 21 points I believe. Wilt? We have games of 4-13 and 1-11 from the freethrow line to look at, and his 2-4 Finals record, 5 HCA series lost.

"Nobody gave away more championship games than Wilt"
-Wilt's teammate

aj1987
01-04-2014, 06:59 PM
You mean 3 years ago right (2014-2011 = 3)? And the funny thing about that is that you're still mad.
Should've said 4 seasons ago. Anyways, stay salty Kobetard.

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 07:00 PM
You don't got any clutch Wilt Chamberlain stories either :oldlol: Tell some if you have any. We all know Michael's clutch moments, Bird's, Kobe's ect. Bill Russell of course too with his 30/40 Game 7 in the Finals, also Bob Pettit's 50 points in a Finals clincher including his team's last 21 points I believe. Wilt? We have games of 4-13 and 1-11 from the freethrow line to look at, and his 2-4 Finals record, 5 HCA series lost.

"Nobody gave away more championship games than Wilt"
-Wilt's teammate

Only these...

Ok, here are the known numbers in Wilt's "must-win" playoff games (elimination games), and clinching game performances (either deciding winning or losing games), of BOTH Chamberlain, and his starting opposing centers in those games.

1. Game three of a best-of-three series in the first round of the 59-60 playoffs against Syracuse, a 132-112 win. Wilt with 53 points, on 24-42 shooting, with 22 rebounds. His opposing center, Red Kerr, who was a multiple all-star in his career, had 7 points.

2. Game five of the 59-60 ECF's against Boston, a 128-107 win. Chamberlain had 50 points, on 22-42 shooting, with 35 rebounds. His opposing center, Russell, had 22 points and 27 rebounds.

3. Game six of the 59-60 ECF's against Boston, in a 119-117 loss. Wilt had a 26-24 game, while Russell had a 25-25 game.

4. Game three of a best-of-five series in the first round of the 60-61 playoffs , and against Syracuse, in a 106-103 loss. Chamberlain with 33 points, while his opposing center, the 7-3 Swede Halbrook, scored 6 points.

5. Game five of a best-of-five series in the first round of the 61-62 playoffs, against Syracuse, in a 121-104 win. Chamberlain had 56 points, on 22-48 shooting, with 35 rebounds. Kerr had 20 points in the loss.

6. Game six of the 61-62 ECF's, and against Boston, in a 109-99 win. Wilt with 32 points and 21 rebounds. Russell had 19 points and 22 rebounds in the loss.

7. Game seven of the 61-62 ECF's, against Boston, in a 109-107 loss. Wilt with 22 points, on 7-15 shooting, with 21 rebounds. Russell had 19 points, on 7-14 shooting, with 22 rebounds in the win.

8. Game seven of the 63-64 WCF's, and against St. Louis, in a 105-95 win. Wilt with 39 points, 26 rebounds, and 10 blocks. His opposing center, Zelmo Beaty, who would go on to become a multiple all-star, had 10 points in the loss.

9. Game five of the 63-64 Finals, and against Boston, in a 105-99 loss. Chamberlain with 30 points and 27 rebounds. Russell had 14 points and 26 points in the win.

10. Game four of a best-of-five series in the 64-65 first round of the playoffs against Cincinnati, a 119-112 win. Chamberlain with 38 points. His opposing center, multiple all-star (and HOFer) Wayne Embry had 7 points in the loss.

11. Game six of the 64-65 ECF's, against Boston, a 112-106 win. Chamberlain with a 30-26 game. Russell with a 22-21 game in the loss.

12. Game seven of the 64-65 ECF's, and against Boston, a 110-109 loss. Wilt with 30 points, on 12-15 shooting, with 32 rebounds. Russell had 15 points, on 7-16 shooting, with 29 rebounds in the win.

13. Game five of a best-of-seven series, in the 65-66 ECF's, and against Boston, in a 120-112 loss. Wilt had 46 points, on 19-34 shooting, with 34 rebounds. Russell had 18 points and 31 rebounds in the win.

14. Game four of a best-of-five series, in the first round of the 66-67 playoffs, and against Cincinnati, a 112-94 win. Wilt with 18 points, on 7-14 shooting, with 27 rebounds and 9 assists. His opposing center, Connie Dierking, had 8 points, on 4-14 shooting, with 4 rebounds in the loss.

15. Game five of the 66-67 ECF's, and against Boston, in a 140-116 win. Chamberlain with 29 points, on 10-16 shooting, with 36 rebounds, 13 assists, and 7 blocks. Russell had 4 points, on 2-5 shooting, with 21 rebounds, and 7 assists in the loss.

16. Game six of the 66-67 Finals, and against San Francisco, in a 125-122 win. Chamberlain with 24 points, on 8-13 shooting, with 23 rebounds. His oppsoing center, HOFer Nate Thurmond, had 12 points, on 4-13 shooting, with 22 rebounds in the loss.

17. Game six of the first round of the 67-68 playoffs, against NY, in a 113-97 win. Wilt had 25 points, and 27 rebounds. His opposing center, HOFer Walt Bellamy, had 19 points in the loss.

18. Game seven of the 67-68 ECF's, against Boston, in a 100-96 loss. Wilt with 14 points, on 4-9 shooting, with 34 rebounds. Russell had 12 points and 26 rebounds in the win.

19. Game six of the first round of the 68-69 playoffs, against San Francisco, in a 118-78 win. Wilt with 11 points. Thurmond had 8 points in the loss.

20. Game four of the 68-69 WCF's, against Atlanta, in a 133-114 sweeping win. Chamberlain with 16 points. His opposing center, Zelmo Beaty had 30 points in the loss.

21. Game seven of the 68-69 Finals, against Boston, in a 108-106 loss. Chamberlain had 18 points, on 7-8 shooting, with 27 rebounds. Russell had 6 points, on 2-7 shooting, with 21 rebounds in the win.

22. Game five of a best-of-seven series (the Lakers were down 3-1 going into the game) in the first round of the 69-70 playoffs, and against Phoenix, a 138-121 win. Wilt with 36 points and 14 rebounds. His opposing center, Neal Walk, had 18 points in the loss.

23. Game six of the first round of the 69-70 playoffs, against Phoenix, in a 104-93 win. Wilt with 12 points. Jim Fox started that game for Phoenix, and had 13 points in the loss.

24. Game seven of the first round of the 69-70 playoffs, against Phoenix, and in a 129-94 win, which capped a 4-3 series win after falling behind 3-1 in the series. Wilt with 30 points, 27 rebounds, and 11 blocks. Fox had 7 points in the loss.

25. Game four of the 69-70 WCF's, against Atlanta, in a 133-114 sweeping win. Wilt with 11 points. Bellamy had 19 points in the loss.

26. Game six of the 69-70 Finals, against NY, in a 135-113 win. Wilt with 45 points, on 20-27 shooting, with 27 rebounds. Nate Bowman had 18 points, on 9-15 shooting, with 8 rebounds in the loss.

27. Game seven of the 69-70 Finals, against NY, in a 113-99 loss. Wilt with 21 points, on 10-16 shooting, with 24 rebounds. HOFer Willis Reed had 4 points, on 2-5 shooting, with 3 rebounds in the win.

28. Game seven of the first round of the 70-71 playoffs, against Chicago, in a 109-98 win. Wilt with 25 points and 18 rebounds. 7-0 Tom Boerwinkle had 4 points for the Bulls in the loss.

29. Game five of the 70-71 WCF's, against Milwaukee, in a 116-94 loss. Wilt had 23 points, on 10-21 shooting, with 12 rebounds, 6 blocks (5 of them on Alcindor/Kareem.) Kareem had 20 points, on 7-23 shooting, with 15 rebounds, and 3 blocks in the win. Incidently, Wilt received a standing ovation when he left the game late...and the game was played in Milwaukee.

30. Game four of the 71-72 first round of the playoffs, against Chicago, in a 108-97 sweeping win. Wilt had 8 points and 31 rebounds. Clifford Ray had 20 points in the loss.

31. Game six of the 71-72 WCF's, against Milwaukee, in a 104-100 win. Chamberlain with 20 points, on 8-12 shooting, with 24 rebounds, and 9 blocks (six against Kareem.) Kareem had 37 points, on 16-37 shooting, with 25 rebounds in the loss.

32. Game five of the 71-72 Finals, against NY, in a 114-100 win. Chamberlain with 24 points, on 10-14 shooting, with 29 rebounds, and 9 blocks. HOFer Jerry Lucas had 14 points, on 5-14 shooting, with 9 rebounds in the loss.

33. Game seven of the first round of the 72-73 playoffs, against Chicago, in a 95-92 win. Wilt with 21 points and 28 rebounds. His opposing center, Clifford Ray, had 4 points.

34. Game five of the 72-73 WCF's, and against Golden St., in a 128-118 win. Wilt with 5 points. Thurmond had 9 points in the loss.

35. Game five of the 72-73 Finals, against NY, in a 102-93 loss. Wilt with 23 points, on 9-16 shooting, with 21 rebounds. Willis Reed had 18 points, on 9-16 shooting, with 12 rebounds.

That was it. 35 "must-win" elimination and/or clinching post-season games.

Bandito
01-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Should've said 4 seasons ago. Anyways, stay salty Kobetard.
Salty about what? Are you so delusional in your anger that you think I am salty about something?

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Only these...
Clutch moments please. Can I google Wilt clutch and there would be a clutch plays that he would make? Hmm odd that his own coach left him off the court in the final 5 minutes of Game 7. What clutch player would be on the bench in that situation? None.

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Clutch moments please. Can I google Wilt clutch and there would be a clutch plays that he would make? Hmm odd that his own coach left him off the court in the final 5 minutes of Game 7. What clutch player would be on the bench in that situation? None.

You mean the incompetent Van Breda Kolff who immediately quit after that game seven loss before he was canned? The VBK that never amounted to anything again in the NBA? While Chamberlain would go on to lead the LA to their first ever title in Los Angeles just a couple of seasons later?

aj1987
01-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Salty about what? Are you so delusional in your anger that you think I am salty about something?
Dude, over 90% of your posts are of you hating on Lebron. Not even the Heat, but a single player. That's absolutely pathetic. Have fun watching the Heat 3peat and don't kill yourself.

Only these...
Can you post Wilt's FT number in those close losses? Please don't post his teammates FG% and FT% relative to the league back then. Just Wilt's FT numbers in close losses.

Bandito
01-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Dude, over 90% of your posts are of you hating on Lebron. Not even the Heat, but a single player. That's absolutely pathetic. Have fun watching the Heat 3peat and don't kill yourself.

Can you post Wilt's FT number in those close losses? Please don't post his teammates FG% and FT% relative to the league back then. Just Wilt's FT numbers in close losses.
yes you're mad!:D

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 07:11 PM
You mean the incompetent Van Breda Kolff who immediately quit after that game seven loss before he was canned? The VBK that never amounted to anything again in the NBA? While Chamberlain would go on to lead the LA to their first ever title in Los Angeles just a couple of seasons later?
Yeah but he choked 2 LA titles away before winning one. Costing the great Jerry West 2 Alpha titles. Anyways I rank West ahead of Wilt now and rightfully so since he was BY FAR the better postseason and Finals performer and if wasn't for Wilt's choking he would be at least a 2x Champ and 2x Finals MVP.

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 07:11 PM

Chamberlain was never OUTSCORED from the line by any of his opposing centers in any of his Finals.

BTW, Shaq won a title with a 37% FT%, and in fact, he and Russell won 15 of them...and both were far below average FT shooters.

And I will post these anyway...

Wilt had Hall Of Fame teammates on his team every single season of his career. 12/14 seasons he had at least 2 HOF teammates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playoff FG%'s...

'60 Arizin .431 Gola .412
'61 Arizin .325 Gola .206
'62 Arizin .375 Gola .271
'63 Gola...played 21 games and was shipped out
'64 Thurmond .438
'65 Greer .455 Walker .480
'66 Greer .352 Cunningham .161 Walker .375
'67 Greer .429 Walker .467 Cunningham .376
'68 Greer .432 Walker .410 Cunningham broke wrist in first round (played 3 games)
'69 West .469 Baylor .385
'70 West .469 Baylor .466
'71 West and Baylor...both injured and do not play in playoffs. Goodrich .425
'72 Baylor retires after 9 nine games. West .376. Goodrich .445
'73 West .449 Goodrch .448

'62 Meschery was NOT an all-star. Shoots .397 in playoffs.
'63 Meschery (* All Star. Played 64 games. 16 ppg .425 FG% during season.)
'63 Rodgers (shoots .387 in regular season.
'64 Rodgers .329 in post-season.
'65 Jackson .338 in playoffs

'60 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .380 from the field. Lose game six of EDF's.

'61 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .332 from the field. Lose in 1st round.

'62 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .354 from the field. Lose in game seven of EDF's.

'64 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .383 from the field. Lose in game five of Finals.

'65 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .413 from the field. Lose in game seven of EDF's.

'66 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .352 from the field. Lose in game five of EDF's.

'67 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .428 from the field. Wins Title

'68 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .416 from the field. Lose in game seven of EDF's.

'69 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .421 from the field. Lose gaeme seven of Finals.

'70 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .469 from the field. Lose game seven of Finals.

'71 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .446 from the field. Lose game five of WCF's.

'72 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .414 from the field. Wins Title.

'73 Playoffs. Teammates collectively shoot .446 from the field. Lose game five of Finals.

Now, go ahead and blame Wilt for those post-season failures.

aj1987
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Chamberlain was never OUTSCORED from the line by any of his opposing centers in any of his Finals.

BTW, Shaq won a title with a 37% FT%, and in fact, he and Russell won 15 of them...and both were far below average FT shooters.

And I will post these anyway...

Now, go ahead and blame Wilt for those post-season failures.
Who the cares what Shaq shot or Russell shot? What I asked you was a simple question. What were Wilt's FT numbers in close losses. It doesn't matter if his teammates went 0-58. His teammates are not considered to be top 2 GOAT in the history of the NBA, right?

Wilt = Postseason choker.

LAZERUSS
01-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Who the cares what Shaq shot or Russell shot? What I asked you was a simple question. What were Wilt's FT numbers in close losses. It doesn't matter if his teammates went 0-58. His teammates are not considered to be top 2 GOAT in the history of the NBA, right?

Basketball is a TEAM game. It DOES matter how well, or how poorly, your TEAMMATES perform, especially in BIG games (when Chamberlain's teammates generally puked all over the floor.)

And how did Russell and Shaq win 15 titles between them shooting FT's as poorly as they did?

MJ went 1-9 in his first ten playoff games. He didn't win a title until his until seventh season (and not until he had Pippen, Grant, and Paxson.) Was he to blame for those "failures" in his first six seasons?

Using that RIDICULOUS analogy, Bird was a LOSER in 10 of his seasons. West and Oscar in 12. Baylor in all 13. Duncan in 13. Shaq in 15. And Hakeem in 16.

SpecialQue
01-04-2014, 07:20 PM

I don't know why someone responded with Wilt. It's clear, from these posts and the thousands of other times that it's come up, that nobody has ever given Wilt a "pass" for his failures. He has been criticized for it over and over and over again.

Only Shaq and Duncan seem to be untouchable for failing to win more than they already have.

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Some FT numbers of Wilt in playoffs eliminating losses

The last 3 Game 7s vs Boston, Wilt's team lost by a total margin of 7 points. Wilt missed 25 FTs (16-41) and averaged only 20.7 PPG, being outscored by Sam Jones everytime.

'65 - 6/13 FT (1 point loss)
'68 - 6/15 FT (4 point loss)
'69 - 4/13 FT (2 point loss)

aj1987
01-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Basketball is a TEAM game. It DOES matter how well, or how poorly, your TEAMMATES perform, especially in BIG games (when Chamberlain's teammates generally puked all over the floor.)
Why do Wilt's numbers drop from the RS to the PO's to the Finals?

And how did Russell and Shaq win 15 titles between them shooting FT's as poorly as they did?
Shaq won because he averaged 35+ PPG over his first 3 Finals wins.

MJ went 1-9 in his first ten playoff games. He didn't win a title until his until seventh season (and not until he had Pippen, Grant, and Paxson.) Was he to blame for those "failures" in his first six seasons?
He never lost in the Finals though. Wilt lost 4 times.

Using that RIDICULOUS analogy, Bird was a LOSER in 10 of his seasons. West and Oscar in 12. Baylor in all 13. Duncan in 13. Shaq in 15. And Hakeem in 16.
Are you serious? None of them had was big a drop off from RS to the Finals as Wilt did. :facepalm

aj1987
01-04-2014, 07:27 PM

The last 3 Game 7s vs Boston, Wilt's team lost by a total margin of 7 points. Wilt missed 25 FTs (16-41) and averaged only 20.7 PPG, being outscored by Sam Jones everytime.

Inb4 Lazers "But his teammates shot .40 in a league that shot .45..."

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah but he choked 2 LA titles away before winning one. Costing the great Jerry West 2 Alpha titles. Anyways I rank West ahead of Wilt now and rightfully so since he was BY FAR the better postseason and Finals performer and if wasn't for Wilt's choking he would be at least a 2x Champ and 2x Finals MVP.

Lmao. Wilt is the guy who allowed 34.7ppg in 10 H2H matchups with rookie Walt Bellamy. Guy was also outscored in 47 regular season H2Hs by Nate Thurmond and in 17 playoff H2Hs vs Nate... over the course of 64 games, he was outscored...by Dave Cowens too. MJ would score on Wilt with ease. a lotta guys would have. Get outta here with that noise lazeruss.

Wilt was bad defensively. Just watch a video on Youtube and see for yourself.

coin24
01-04-2014, 07:29 PM

Dwightesque numbers:applause:

Should have spent more time practicing fee throws, less time wrestling mountain lions.

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 07:33 PM

i've tried to talk about this before, pretty sure i made a thread about it also but it received very little attention..

nobody wants to talk about it

Bandito
01-04-2014, 07:35 PM
i've tried to talk about this before, pretty sure i made a thread about it also but it received very little attention..

nobody wants to talk about it
One of the reasons he won was because Kobe was there backing him up. Lestans don't see that because most of them are moronic idiots but Kobe's contribution in those championships were legendary. Shaq was dominant, but that was because there weren't any all star centers at the time. Yao got there too late and was mostly injured but I think he was the only one that could dethrone the Shaq.

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 07:38 PM
One of the reasons he won was because Kobe was there backing him up. Lestans don't see that because most of them are moronic idiots but Kobe's contribution in those championships were legendary.

this. kobe / shaq relation was 1a 1b, much like durantula / goatbrook. like some1 said on this thread, shaq was a laker for 3 years without notable team success until kobe exploded, they needed each other.

Bandito
01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
this. kobe / shaq relation was 1a 1b, much like durantula / goatbrook. like some1 said on this thread, shaq was a laker for 3 years without notable team success until kobe exploded, they needed each other.
I agree with this 100%.

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 07:43 PM
One of the reasons he won was because Kobe was there backing him up. Lestans don't see that because most of them are moronic idiots but Kobe's contribution in those championships were legendary. Shaq was dominant, but that was because there weren't any all star centers at the time. Yao got there too late and was mostly injured but I think he was the only one that could dethrone the Shaq.

yeah i mean i realize why they don't wanna admit that he didn't start winning shit until Kobe became elite but its more than that..

Gets outplayed & swepted by a ROOKIE Tim Duncan in 99

Timmy D misses the playoffs in 2000 & Kobe makes 2nd team all NBA announcing his elite status in the league..by this time Malone is old, Hakeem is basically done, D Rob is old, Jordan is gone.. Shaq breaks through THIS YEAR..

Even in the 90's Shaq had the advantage of playing with Penny Hardaway who was a FIRST TEAM ALL NBA player in 95 & 96 aka best guard in the league in 95..

Shaq was always surrounded by ridiculous amounts of talent yet nobody wants to criticize him for his failures.

he played with 3 of the best perimeter players of the past 20 years while he was in his PRIME

that'd be like Lebron starting out his career playing with Karl Malone, then bounces in FA & ends up playing with rookie Duncan, then gets traded and ends up playing with 06 & 07 Dirk..

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Kobetards all in unison. Give me a friggin break. :oldlol: What about Hakeem, you fukking idiots? 1st round exits NINE different times. Missed the playoffs in 92,00,01. No excuses on a lack of talent around him. After all, if he could win a title in '94 with a lack of talent, surely he could get past the 1st round without it? LOL

Hakeem was ousted FOUR times in his career by the Sonics...taken care of in 87,89,93,and 96. Hakeem is no Shaq and neither is Kobe. Deal with it.

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Kobetards all in unison. Give me a friggin break. :oldlol: What about Hakeem, you fukking idiots? 1st round exits NINE different times. Missed the playoffs in 92,00,01. No excuses on a lack of talent around him. After all, if he could win a title in '94 with a lack of talent, surely he could get past the 1st round without it? LOL

Hakeem was ousted FOUR times in his career by the Sonics...taken care of in 87,89,93,and 96. Hakeem is no Shaq and neither is Kobe. Deal with it.

:confusedshrug: we are aware of this and it gets discussed

BTW please STFU trying to use missing the playoffs in 2000 & 2001 against Hakeem :roll:

people discuss Hakeems failures, the first round exits get brought up a lot.. nobody talks about Shaqs though...

he's the most "protected" TOP 10 player we got

HoopsFanNumero1
01-04-2014, 07:51 PM

Pretty much. All these Kobetards are acting like Kobe carried Shaq just beacuse he played as well as him in one series. Imagine what they would do if Kobe actually outplayed him :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 07:52 PM
:confusedshrug: we are aware of this and it gets discussed

BTW please STFU trying to use missing the playoffs in 2000 & 2001 against Hakeem :roll:

people discuss Hakeems failures, the first round exits get brought up a lot.. nobody talks about Shaqs though...

he's the most "protected" TOP 10 player we got

:oldlol: its funny cause there are not many shaq legacy protectors on this board, ppl will bounce him all around the top ten rankings from number 4 to 10 and no1 says a thing :roll:

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Pretty much. All these Kobetards are acting like Kobe carried Shaq just beacuse he played as well as him in one series. Imagine what they would do if Kobe actually outplayed him :facepalm

you guys are so dense..

aint nobody sayin shit about that

People are asking why does Shaqs entire pre 2000 career get a pass?

HoopsFanNumero1
01-04-2014, 07:58 PM
you guys are so dense..

Who are the ones always going on about rings as if they're a measure of how good a player is? That's right, Kobe stans, and more recently, Lebron stans.

Truth is, no one cares about giving Shaq a 'pass' other than Kobe stans. Besides, it's hard to blame him for those losses since he usually played well in them. Not sure why you would want to blame him.

SpecialQue
01-04-2014, 08:00 PM
you guys are so dense..

I'd also like to know why he doesn't get any shit for his fourth ring, which he clearly got only because of Wade.

Seriously, if Kobe was never on the Lakers, how many people honestly think he'd still have those three rings? If Wade didn't put up an unreal performance, would he have his fourth?

Wait, don't answer. I'm sure some jackass has a retarded counter about how he would only need an "unselfish" shooter to "help."

YouGotServed
01-04-2014, 08:01 PM
I like how the OP was banned but the thread was not deleted. If you are banned for trolling isn't it logical to delete the garbage troll thread you started? My point: The OP was banned because Kobe fan boys wouldn't stop clicking the report button, but he brings a fair and legitimate point.

This is Jeff saying 'STFU and stop abusing the report button. Not every thread critical of Kobe is a troll thread.'

Jeff has spoken. Listen to him and stop getting butt-hurt over nothing.

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Exactly. It's too funny man. They say "bu-bu-bu Shaq had kobe ..." and on the same note talk about Hakeem "only" having a past his prime Drexler...

Hey Kobetards, Clyde averaged 20.5 ppg 7.0 rpg 5.0 apg 1.5 spg on .481% in the '95 playoffs. Took 14.6 shots per game versus Kobe's 17.9 and 21.1 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.4 apg 1.5 spg on .442% in 00 playoffs(.517%TS vs Drexler's .587%TS, which is higher than Kobe in ANY of his title runs). :oldlol:

Bandito
01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I'd also like to know why he doesn't get any shit for his fourth ring, which he clearly got only because of Wade.

Seriously, if Kobe was never on the Lakers, how many people honestly think he'd still have those three rings? If Wade didn't put up an unreal performance, would he have his fourth?

Wait, don't answer. I'm sure some jackass has a retarded counter about how he would only need an "unselfish" shooter to "help."
Pretty much the only reason they won was because they didn't have an answer for Wade in the last seconds.

SpecialQue
01-04-2014, 08:08 PM
I like how the OP was banned but the thread was not deleted. If you are banned for trolling isn't it logical to delete the garbage troll thread you started? My point: The OP was banned because Kobe fan boys wouldn't stop clicking the report button, but he brings a fair and legitimate point.

This is Jeff saying 'STFU and stop abusing the report button. Not every thread critical of Kobe is a troll thread.'

Jeff has spoken. Listen to him and stop getting butt-hurt over nothing.

That being...?

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 08:11 PM
you guys are so dense..

You are a joke. Why don't I ever see you talk about the 2004 finals? You know, when Kobe scored 113 pts and missed 70 shots? The finals Shaq scored 133 pts only missing 31 shots...ring a bell? Why did Kobe shoot 38% and take 113 shots?!?! Lets hear it Kobe fan.

YouGotServed
01-04-2014, 08:12 PM
That being...?

If OP was banned for trolling why wasn't his 'troll' thread deleted?

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Exactly. It's too funny man. They say "bu-bu-bu Shaq had kobe ..." and on the same note talk about Hakeem "only" having a past his prime Drexler...

Hey Kobetards, Clyde averaged 20.5 ppg 7.0 rpg 5.0 apg 1.5 spg on .481% in the '95 playoffs. Took 14.6 shots per game versus Kobe's 17.9 and 21.1 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.4 apg 1.5 spg on .442% in 00 playoffs(.517%TS vs Drexler's .587%TS, which is higher than Kobe in ANY of his title runs). :oldlol:
Kobe 2001 Playoffs
29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.8 bph, 46.9 fg%, 55.5 ts%

2001 WCF
33.3 ppg, 7 rpg, 7 apg, 1.5 spg, 0.8 bpg, 51.4 fg%, 57.1 ts%

2001 WCSF
35 ppg, 9 rpg, 4.3 apg, 1.3 spg, 0.5 bpg, 47.3 fg%, 58.8 ts%

:confusedshrug:

Kobe was leading the team in scoring in some playoff series, including all the series vs the Spurs except for '99. Drexler?

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Kobe 2001 Playoffs

2001 WCF

2001 WCSF

Kobe was leading the team in scoring in some playoff series, including all the series vs the Spurs except for '99. Drexler?

So is this you admitting that Shaq carried Kobe in 2000? :confusedshrug:

HoopsFanNumero1
01-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Kobe 2001 Playoffs

2001 WCF

2001 WCSF

Where's the Finals? :oldlol:

And the other two years...

Deuce Bigalow
01-04-2014, 08:19 PM
So is this you admitting that Shaq carried Kobe in 2000? :confusedshrug:
Yes

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM
You are a joke. Why don't I ever see you talk about the 2004 finals? You know, when Kobe scored 113 pts and missed 70 shots? The finals Shaq scored 133 pts only missing 31 shots...ring a bell? Why did Kobe shoot 38% and take 113 shots?!?! Lets hear it Kobe fan.

We are not talking about Kobe we are asking why Shaq gets no criticism pre 2000?

but thanks for adding to our point, every other top 10 player gets shitted on for their failures and haters like you just proved that..

so again, try sticking to the topic of conversation? Why does Shaq not get any criticism for his failures pre 2000?

Let me ask you something,Imagine if Lebron was bounced, swepted by the Bulls in 2011 & Derrick Rose out played him..

and then in 2012 Rose misses the playoffs and Lebron wins a title..

would people not bring that D Rose injury up all time time to use against Lebron?

Because that's exactly what happneded in 99 & 2000 with Duncan (Rose in the comparison) and Shaq (Lebron in the comparison) and nobody ****ing talks about it.

Even better, imagine that in 2013 Rose came back, Bulls & HEAT meet in the playoffs and for that series Lebron is outplayed by Wade (Kobe)..

The criticism would be unreal..

and this is exactly what happened with Shaq

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM
but he brings a fair and legitimate point.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/641/073/88d.gif

TheMarkMadsen
01-04-2014, 08:22 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/641/073/88d.gif

:roll: :roll:

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Still not one person can answer why the greatest franchise carrier of all time

1. improved the Lakers win total by 3 whole games
2. Got swept in 5 of his first 6 playoff seasons (4-1 loss in the other season)
3. Couldn't guard Spanoulis in the P&R

Shaq was MDE, but he also had clear weaknesses as a player and is probably the top 10 GOAT with the most flaws in his game.

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Still not one person can answer why the greatest franchise carrier of all time

1. improved the Lakers win total by 3 whole games
2. Got swept in 5 of his first 6 playoff seasons (4-1 loss in the other season)
3. Couldn't guard Spanoulis in the P&R

Shaq was MDE, but he also had clear weaknesses as a player and is probably the top 10 GOAT with the most flaws in his game.

SMH at these Kobe fans man

Kobe makes all the players around him worse. His teams do better without him. Lakers are 272-92 (.747%) in 5 title years with Kobe...and 31-10 (25-7 during the 3-peat - 756%) in 5 title years without Kobe. Sorry, but those are Shaq's cookies.

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 10:12 PM
We are not talking about Kobe we are asking why Shaq gets no criticism pre 2000?

but thanks for adding to our point, every other top 10 player gets shitted on for their failures and haters like you just proved that..

so again, try sticking to the topic of conversation? Why does Shaq not get any criticism for his failures pre 2000?

Let me ask you something,Imagine if Lebron was bounced, swepted by the Bulls in 2011 & Derrick Rose out played him..

and then in 2012 Rose misses the playoffs and Lebron wins a title..

would people not bring that D Rose injury up all time time to use against Lebron?

Because that's exactly what happneded in 99 & 2000 with Duncan (Rose in the comparison) and Shaq (Lebron in the comparison) and nobody ****ing talks about it.

Even better, imagine that in 2013 Rose came back, Bulls & HEAT meet in the playoffs and for that series Lebron is outplayed by Wade (Kobe)..

The criticism would be unreal..

and this is exactly what happened with Shaq

Lmao none of this is even relevant though. Shaq fukking dominated and can only legit be blamed for his poor series in 97. Besides that though? Guy backed up his play. No doubt about it.

And Kobe? Won a finals mvp with a 40% field goal percentage....lowest EVER for a finals mvp. This is why people say he gets carried by his teammates

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Funny how only non-Laker fans can't get their minds off Kobe long enough to mention him exclusively in a topic about Shaq

"Dominance" is subjective, it is a marketing term thrown around by the TV networks. Playoff results and going home in a dustpan year after year is real.

Could I keep going? Of course I could, cause I actually watched those Laker teams fail year after year. Will I? Of course I wont, because the clowns will just bring the topic back on Kobe again, like we don't talk about him enough already

mehyaM24
01-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Lol notice that Kobe fans are the ONLY group that question Shaqs greatness?

Magic 32
01-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Where's the Finals? :oldlol:

And the other two years...

You mean the series where Phil Jackson specifically asked Kobe to take a backseat, because they were playing some of the worst frontcourts ever to appear in the NBA finals?

Kobe vs Miller
Kobe vs AI
Kobe vs Kidd

Shaq vs Rik Smits
Shaq vs Dikembe Mutombo (35 years old)
Shaq vs. Jason Collins

See the difference?

And how did Lebron cope with taking a backseat to Wade in 2011?

Total meltdown.

fpliii
01-04-2014, 10:33 PM
SMH at both sides here. :facepalm

Magic 32
01-04-2014, 10:34 PM

We had to watch him during the regular seasons.

"I got hurt on company time, so I'll rehab on company time."

clutchinho
01-04-2014, 10:35 PM

Most level headed Kobe fans that you mention are actually laker fans. laker fans that actually watched the shaq kobe lakers. So when we got non laker fans with agendas telling us shaq was the sole reason for the 3 peat, of course we're gonna call you out on your bullshit.. let your agendas go and learn basketball

Bandito
01-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Nobody is questioning his greatness, I only see Lebrontard like you downplaying Kobe's...:facepalm

wakencdukest
01-04-2014, 11:17 PM

Obvious agenda by a dickhead. Shaq shit on every center in the league from the late 90's until the mid 2000's, everyone knows it. And Kobe, while not as dominant as Shaq at the time, still shit on any 2 guard in the league. so, I wouldn't say it was the greatest carry ever. I'd think AI carried the worst team ever to the finals. Real Laker fans don't give a shit about who carried who though, we just care about how much more f*cking dominant the Lakers were than the team you root for, p*ssy.

CelticBaller
01-04-2014, 11:19 PM
didn't see this posted yet

http://www.lolception.com/lollibs/memeimgs/312056873.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
01-04-2014, 11:54 PM
No ...

Duncan '03
MJ '88 - '90, '98
Hakeem '94
Kobe '06 - '08
LeBron '07 - '10
Iverson '01
Rose '11
Wade '09 - '10

TheMilkyBarKid
01-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Rip and chauncey wiped their ass with kobe when he tried to be the man.
Silly kobe, shaq was always the alpha of that squad.

Deuce Bigalow
01-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Shaq without Kirby? Sidekick to Jawyne Wade.

LAZERUSS
01-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Why do Wilt's numbers drop from the RS to the PO's to the Finals?

Shaq won because he averaged 35+ PPG over his first 3 Finals wins.

He never lost in the Finals though. Wilt lost 4 times.

Are you serious? None of them had was big a drop off from RS to the Finals as Wilt did. :facepalm

How come a prime Shaq could only put up a 22-11 .492 series against a stumble-bum like Oostertag in a series in which his team was blown out 4-1?

How come Shaq could only put up a 23-12 .447 series against the Spurs, and in fact, seldom came close to his regular season numbers in any of his post-season series against the Spurs? And yet you expect Chamberlain, who faced Russell and his swarming Celtics EIGHT times to put up his regular season numbers against them?

Hell, Shaq's teams were swept SIX times, and he played poorly, or below average in several of them. And he was nearly swept twice more.

Chamberlain's numbers SLIGHTLY declined from his regular season numbers, and in only two post-seasons, 61-62 and 68-69, was there a significant drop. And in that 61-62 post-season he still averaged 35 ppg and on a FG% that was WAY above the league average. Furthermore, he battled Russell for seven games in that post-season. Think about this... in their 10 regular season H2H's that year, Chamberlain averaged 39.7 ppg on a .471 FG% (in a regular season NBA that averaged 118.8 ppg on a .426 eFG%.) In those seven playoff games against the 60-20 Celtics, Chamberlain averaged 33.6 ppg on a .468 FG%...in a post-season that averaged 112.6 ppg on a .411 eFG%. A decline, but certainly nothing extraordinary.

And how about Wilt in the 63-64 post-season? His FG% and rebounding went UP. And in the WDF's he averaged 38.6 ppg on a .559 FG%. Then against Russell and his SEVEN other HOF teammates, he averaged 29.2 ppg, 27.8 rpg, and shot .517...in a post-season NBA that averaged 105.8 ppg on a .420 eFG%...which was down from the regular season of 111.0 ppg on a .433 eFG%.

Or Wilt in the 64-65 EDF's? In his nine regular season H2H's with Russell that season, he averaged 25.3 ppg on a .473 FG%. In the seven game EDF's he averaged 30.1 ppg, 31.4 rpg, and shot .555 from the floor against Russell.

And while Wilt's numbers declined in his 66-67 Finals, he absolutely crushed Thurmond in that series. He outscored Nate in five of the six games; he outrebounded Nate in five of the six games; he outassisted Nate in five of the six games; and he outshot thurmond from the floor in all six (and overall by a staggering .560 to .343 margin.) This against a Thurmond in Nate's greatest season.

Or how about Wilt in the 71-72 Finals, when he easily topped his scoring numbers from his regular season (19 ppg compared to 15 in the regular season.)

And once again, Chamberlain was never outrebounded in ANY of his 29 post-season series. He was only outshot from the floor in one (and just barely.) And in his scoring prime, he was crushing his opposing centers.

Furthermore, Chamberlain DRAMATICALLY reduced the efficiencies of his opposing centers, as well. He held Nate to FG%s of .398, .373, and even .343 in their three playoff series. He routinely held Russell to below .399 (and as low as .358.) He held Bellamy, who had shot .541 during the regular season, to .421 in the '68 playoffs. He held a peak KAJ, in his two greatest seasons, and in which Kareem shot .577 and .574 against the NBA, to playoff series of .481 and .457 (and only .414 in the last four games of that series.)

As great as Shaq was, he was outscored in a few, outrebounded in a few (hell, he was outrebounded by a 6-8 Rodman, and 6-7 Wallace), and outshot in at least one (Mutombo averaged 16 ppg on a .600 FG% against him in the '01 Finals.)

And I have already shown you Chamberlain's numbers in his 35 post-season games in which it was either a "must-win" or a clinching game performance. He was as CLUTCH as any other all-time great.

Bandito
01-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Both better player than Terry and Marion at the time. Billups was even FMVP that same year. He getting owned by a FMVP and a allstar (notice that needed to be guarded by two all stars) is no stain in Kobe's career.

Meanwhile Lebron was owned by 2 guys on their decline as basketball players, one which was a product of Nash playmaking and D'Antoni coaching. Now that is shameful for a supposedly dominant player. Lebron is not even on the same stratosphere of Bird and Magic, lest be said Shaq's.

aj1987
01-05-2014, 12:14 PM
How come a prime Shaq could only put up a 22-11 .492 series against a stumble-bum like Oostertag in a series in which his team was blown out 4-1?

How come Shaq could only put up a 23-12 .447 series against the Spurs, and in fact, seldom came close to his regular season numbers in any of his post-season series against the Spurs? And yet you expect Chamberlain, who faced Russell and his swarming Celtics EIGHT times to put up his regular season numbers against them?
Hell, Shaq's teams were swept SIX times, and he played poorly, or below average in several of them. And he was nearly swept twice more.

Who's talking about Shaq, though? Wilt choked in the playoffs and Finals, and it's evident from the significant decrease in his PPG, FG% and FT%.

Oh, and Shaq >>>>>>> Wilt.

You still haven't answered my question. Why are Wilt's FT numbers in the PO's and Finals in close losses?

LAZERUSS
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Who's talking about Shaq, though? Wilt choked in the playoffs and Finals, and it's evident from the significant decrease in his PPG, FG% and FT%.

Oh, and Shaq >>>>>>> Wilt.

You still haven't answered my question. Why are Wilt's FT numbers in the PO's and Finals in close losses?

Shaq CHOKED numerous times, too. No other all-time great was involved in more sweeping losses, either. And he narrowly avoided two more.

And I already explained Wilt's "decline" in which his scoring dropped marginally, his FG% dropped marginally, in post-seasons in which scoring and eFG% also declined marginally, all with his rebounding increasing, and with him dramatically reducing the efficiency of his HOF opposing centers in the process.

And again, Shaq had post-season series in which he was either outscored, outrebounded, or outshot from the floor by opposing centers (and several in which his FT shooting was just awful.) And when he faced the Spurs in his post-seasons, his numbers declined significantly. Where are Shaq's 30+ ppg series against the Spurs? But again, you won't give Wilt the same benefit against the greatest defensive center in NBA history, as well as the greatest dynasty in NBA history.

And the reality was, a prime scoring Wilt was a better scorer, a much better rebounder, a much better defensive center, a much better passer, and a much better shot-blocker. And his FG%'s were nearly comparable when compared to league average eFG%'s. In fact, at his peak, his FG%'s just blew away Shaq's, even without using league average.

Of course, Chamberlain never had the luxury of facing a Smits-Davis combo, or a Todd McCullough in his Finals either.

And there is simply no way the NBA would have allowed Chamberlain to play like this against his peers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3FXLyNFew

By the way, Chamberlain had series against a peak Russell which were every bit as dominant as Shaq did against a 34 year old Motumbo in the '01 Finals. And if you factor in post-season league eFG%, those were even greater.

Shaq's numbers vs. Mutumbo's in the '01 Finals...

Shaq 33.0 ppg, 15.8 rpg, .572 FG%, in a post-season NBA that had an eFG% of .462.
Motumbo 16.8 ppg, 12.2 rpg, and a .600 FG%.

How about Wilt-Russell in the '65 EDF's?

Wilt 30.1 ppg, 31.4 rpg, .555 FG% in a post-season NBA that had an eFG% of .429.
Russell 15.6 ppg, 25.2 rpg, and a .447 FG%.

And again, post a Shaq-Spurs series in which Shaq averaged 30+ ppg.

aj1987
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
You mean the series where Phil Jackson specifically asked Kobe to take a backseat, because they were playing some of the worst frontcourts ever to appear in the NBA finals?

Kobe vs Miller
Kobe vs AI
Kobe vs Kidd

Shaq vs Rik Smits
Shaq vs Dikembe Mutombo (35 years old)
Shaq vs. Jason Collins

See the difference?

And how did Lebron cope with taking a backseat to Wade in 2011?

Total meltdown.
Love the fact that you mentioned that Mutombo was 35, but forgot to mention that Miller was 34 in the '00 Finals. Also, didn't Kobe average like 16 points on 36% against him?

AI DESTROYED Kobe, while being 7 inches and around 40 lbs smaller than him. Scored 36 PPG on him, while Kobe scored 25 on 41%.

Kidd also had an amazing Finals against Kobe.

What happened to the 9x All-D First Team player?

Bandito
01-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Love the fact that you mentioned that Mutombo was 35, but forgot to mention that Miller was 34 in the '00 Finals. Also, didn't Kobe average like 16 points on 36% against him?

AI DESTROYED Kobe, while being 7 inches and around 40 lbs smaller than him. Scored 36 PPG on him, while Kobe scored 25 on 41%.

He was injured at the time, or did you forget Rose injuring him accidentally.

76ers team defense prevented Kobe (Iverson didn't even defend him, it was the PG) from dominating the way he does, but could'nt do a thing about Shaq because Mutombo couldn't do anything against Shaq.

Meanwhile Terry scored 18 on Lebron on the 11 Finals and Marion got payed and earn the reputation as a Lebron stopper in that same Finals. A similar thing happened with Diaw in last FInals.

Magic 32
01-05-2014, 01:51 PM
forgot to mention that Miller was 34 in the '00 Finals. Also, didn't Kobe average like 16 points on 36% against him?

Sprained ankle, barely 21.

Miller in game 1 : 1-16
Kobe game 4: Legendary.

After Game 1:

Kobe: 27 ppg, 9 rpg, 6 apg 44 FG%

AI: 32.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg 3.2 apg 39.5 FG%

Did he now. I see one amazing game.

Kidd
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2cntkdh.jpg

And Kobe outplayed him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqGddqhhHw

LAZERUSS
01-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Lmao. Wilt is the guy who allowed 34.7ppg in 10 H2H matchups with rookie Walt Bellamy. Guy was also outscored in 47 regular season H2Hs by Nate Thurmond and in 17 playoff H2Hs vs Nate... over the course of 64 games, he was outscored...by Dave Cowens too. MJ would score on Wilt with ease. a lotta guys would have. Get outta here with that noise lazeruss.

Wilt was bad defensively. Just watch a video on Youtube and see for yourself.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Here are the Bellamy-Wilt H2H's AFTER the 62-63 season...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bellawa01&p2=chambwi01

Bellamy FINALLY started outscoring Chamberlain in their H2H's around the '71 season. And, as you can clearly see, a prime "scoring" Chamberlain just trashed Bellamy. Oh, and in that 61-62 season you used, Chamberlain averaged 52.7 ppg against Bellamy, which included THREE games of 60+ (and a high of 73.) Wilt also averaged 43.7 ppg against Bellamy in their 10 H2Hs in the 62-63 season. So, in the course of 20 straight games, Chamberlain averaged...get this... 48.2 ppg against Bellamy.

As a sidenote...how about Wilt's defense in that 61-62 season against Bellamy...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wilt_Chamberlain

When challenged, Wilt could do almost anything he wanted. In 1961 a new star named Walt Bellamy came into the league. Bellamy was 6-foot-11, and was scoring 30 points a game. First time they played against each other, they met at half court. Bellamy said, 'Hello, Mr. Chamberlain. I'm Walter Bellamy.' Chamberlain reached for Bellamy's hand and said, 'Hello, Walter. You won't get a shot off in the first half.' Wilt then blocked Bellamy's first nine shots. At the start of the second half Wilt said to Bellamy, 'Okay, Walter. Now you can play.'"

BTW, Chamberlain outscored Bellamy in that game, 52-14.

And, defense? How about their '68 playoff matchup? Chamberlain averaged 25.5 ppg on a .584 FG%. Bellamy averaged 20 ppg on a .421 FG% (in a season in which he shot .541 from the floor.)

As for Thurmond, a prime "scoring" Chamberlain just SHELLED Thurmond. Over the course of their first 24 games (which included six in the '67 Finals) Wilt outscored Nate by a 21-1-2 margin. And in his '66 season, in eight H2H's, he outscored Thurmond, per game, 29 to 16 ppg. In fact, in their first 12 H2H games, Chamberlain averaged nearly 30 ppg, which included SIX games of 30+...and unfathomable beatdowns of 38-15 and 45-13. BTW, a prime KAJ never approached those numbers against Thurmond.

Oh, and in their known H2H's, while Chamberlain shot well over 50% against Nate, Thurmond shot about 37% against Wilt. In their three playoff H2H's, Wilt outshot Nate by margins of .500 to .392; .560 to .343; and .611 to .373. Incidently, in KAJ's three playoff series against Thurmond, Kareem shot .486, .428, and .405.

As for Cowens, all of those games were well past Wilt's prime. But, how about this...in Wilt's last 11 H2H games against 6-11 HOFer Bob Lanier, Chamberlain averaged 24 ppg on...get this... a .784 FG%. This from a 35-36 year-old Wilt.

And, here is an interesting take about Wilt's defense BTW...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/dws_season.html

Looks like a prime Chamberlain did OK doesn't it?

aj1987
01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Sprained ankle, barely 21.

Miller in game 1 : 1-16
Kobe game 4: Legendary.
Oh, WOW! Aren't you the guy who makes fun of Lebron's elbow injury? STFU, dude. Bottom line, Miller >>> Kobe and Kobe sucked ass. He literally was worse than a role player.

After Game 1:

Kobe: 27 ppg, 9 rpg, 6 apg 44 FG%

AI: 32.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg 3.2 apg 39.5 FG%
WOW! Kobe scored 6 PPG less than AI (a dude who's almost 7" shorten than him)!!!

Did he now. I see one amazing game.

Kidd
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2cntkdh.jpg

And Kobe outplayed him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqGddqhhHw
And he still is overrated defensively.

Magic 32
01-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Oh, WOW! Aren't you the guy who makes fun of Lebron's elbow injury? STFU, dude. Bottom line, Miller >>> Kobe and Kobe sucked ass. He literally was worse than a role player.

WOW! Kobe scored 6 PPG less than AI (a dude who's almost 7" shorten than him)!!!

Historically weak response.

Audio One
01-13-2014, 02:55 AM

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/O/Hakeem-Olajuwon-21101363-1-402.jpg

SexSymbol
01-13-2014, 02:58 AM

You are terrible, did you just compare an elbow injury, when even doctors said that there wasn't any, and a normal ankle sprain? Holy **** you haven't played basketball in your life have you?
6pp less? AI was the center of that offense, Kobe played much better throughout the series

No he's not, one of the greatest defensively ever

chazzy
01-13-2014, 03:13 AM
Oh, WOW! Aren't you the guy who makes fun of Lebron's elbow injury? STFU, dude.
:facepalm It's one thing to call recent Kobe overrated defensively, but you're really trying to call out 3peat Kobe? Everyone says he's lived off of his reputation in recent years - THAT'S when he built that reputation

Deuce Bigalow
01-13-2014, 03:39 AM

Iverson wasn't Kobe's man. Tyron Lue was guarding AI. So how did he destroy Kobe?

TheMilkyBarKid
01-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Not quite as bad as your cherry picking stats in your previous post. Weak.

Combat Wombat
01-13-2014, 04:39 AM

Just ignore aj1987. He is in a lucid dream from sucking the sweat from Lebrons nut sack after a hard training session. Coupled with his severe brain damage from the numerous skull ****ings he has received over the years, he is basically as intelligent as a retarded goldfish. The fact that he can breathe and maintain basic bodily function without help most days is nothing short of a miracle.

T_L_P
01-13-2014, 04:43 AM
I think Hakeem, Duncan and Dirk (depending on how much rate star power) took worse teams to titles, but what Shaq did was incredible.

Definitely top 3 in modern peaks

aj1987
01-13-2014, 05:34 AM
Just ignore aj1987. He is in a lucid dream from sucking the sweat from Lebrons nut sack after a hard training session. Coupled with his severe brain damage from the numerous skull ****ings he has received over the years, he is basically as intelligent as a retarded goldfish. The fact that he can breathe and maintain basic bodily function without help most days is nothing short of a miracle.
http://i.minus.com/iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif

LOL @ this Jan '14 Kobetard. Whose alt are you?

Combat Wombat
01-13-2014, 06:42 AM
http://i.minus.com/iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif

LOL @ this Jan '14 Kobetard. Whose alt are you?

An April 13 asking about alts? :biggums:

You're probably barely older than Jameerthequeer based on the lame gif and the typical response of "u mad", not to mention you lack the intelligence to come up with anything smarter.

The price of your parents being sibling, aj.

aj1987
01-13-2014, 07:12 AM
An April 13 asking about alts? :biggums:

You're probably barely older than Jameerthequeer based on the lame gif and the typical response of "u mad", not to mention you lack the intelligence to come up with anything smarter.

The price of your parents being sibling, aj.
Lol @ this Kobetard insulting people, without a single coherent response and calling out others for not coming up with a sensible reply.

GTFO, kid.

EDIT: LeBron's career >>>>> Kobe's and it's not even close. :cheers:

Mr Feeny
01-13-2014, 07:16 AM
Lol @ this Kobetard insulting people, without a single coherent response and calling out others for not coming up with a sensible reply.

GTFO, kid.

He's a bit erratic, this chap. Lots of latent anger there and not enough baketball knowledge.

SexSymbol
01-13-2014, 07:22 AM

GTFO, kid.

Why did you try to make a case for sensibility in yourself in the first part of the post and then completely ruin it with the edit?
Some of guys... smh

aj1987
01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Why did you try to make a case for sensibility in yourself in the first part of the post and then completely ruin it with the edit?
Some of guys... smh
Dude's like that don't deserve a sensible reply. 90% of the guys in this thread are trolls. When I'm replying to them, I'm usually trolling as well. Only decent posters like chazzy and a bunch of others deserve a proper reply.

Combat Wombat
01-13-2014, 07:57 AM
Some of guys... smh

It's a symptom commonly associated with a low IQ. It's funny that he feels the need to bring up Kobe vs Lebron considering I haven't even mentioned nor made reference to Kobe. Just shows how insecure the guy is. :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
01-13-2014, 08:02 AM
He's a bit erratic, this chap. Lots of latent anger there and not enough baketball knowledge.

You're correct. I don't know shit about "baketball" but I do know a fair bit about basketball, something that Lebron stans could only dream of.

Latent anger? No. Just a low tolerance for stupidity so it's only natural that I would be targeting Lebron stans.

Mr Feeny
01-13-2014, 08:28 AM
You're correct. I don't know shit about "baketball" but I do know a fair bit about basketball, something that Lebron stans could only dream of.

Latent anger? No. Just a low tolerance for stupidity so it's only natural that I would be targeting Lebron stans.

You're easily wound up. Relax.You're giving yourself a bad reputation on your first day. Let's try less trolling and more solid basketball talk. Cheers

aj1987
01-13-2014, 09:16 AM

Not a single post in which you actually discussed basketball. Kobetards are dumb.

Knicks014Champs
01-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Lakers 3 peat contribtuion:

Refs

Shaq

Role players.