PDA

View Full Version : More annoying-Clippers BINGOOO! or Heat Kaboom!

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-03-2014, 11:35 PM
These nikkkas are such fakkits they say "Bosh hit the kaboom a play ago":facepalm :facepalm :roll:

andremiller07
01-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Heat commentary is way better

Genaro
01-03-2014, 11:39 PM
What annoys me the most is the homers announcers, I mean sometimes the foul or the out bounds play is obvious and they act like idiots saying otherwise.

no pun intended
At least the Heat commentary are very unbiased. Take a look on how they reacted to the Jeff Green game winner with enthusiasm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAZdxOmoZRE

HomieWeMajor
"Bingo" is the most annoying then "Deep in the Q" is next most annoying.

Element
01-03-2014, 11:43 PM
LeBron! And he Kabooms! Kaboomed 3 times last night! Makes me cringe everytime he uses it.

Or the Detroit PBP guy when he says "triples", by god that's annoying as fvck

Bill MacDonald for the Lakers used to be good, now he sounds like he's having a goddamn orgasm every time we get a fckn basket

Oh yeah the Cavs announcer

Reminds me of a homeless drunk crackhead with missing teeth and foam in his mouth. Dheweep ihhn thwe QWEEEH!!

Genaro
01-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Bill MacDonald for the Lakers used to be good, now he sounds like he's having a goddamn orgasm every time we get a fckn basket

He's ok but I miss Joel Meyers.

no pun intended
01-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Become a Pelicans fan.

Element
01-03-2014, 11:51 PM

I didn't like Joel's voice all that much

Sunderland was doing well, too

Obv Chick is GOAT :pimp:

bdreason
01-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I like Ralph Lawler. He's not much of a homer. Nothing like the Spurs or Celtics announcers.

dzav323
01-04-2014, 12:09 AM
I like Ralph Lawler. He's not much of a homer. Nothing like the Spurs or Celtics announcers.
Their color guy is almost as big of a homer than Heinsohn.

grantz
01-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Mike Smith used to be a clipper. Lawler is the ish back off.

beastmode
01-04-2014, 01:51 AM
These nikkkas are such fakkits they say "Bosh hit the kaboom a play ago":facepalm :facepalm :roll:

Guess you've been "Bingo" and "KaBoom" up the ass lately eh? LOL

inclinerator
01-04-2014, 01:59 AM
cleveland guy he would keep saying L train when lebron was there

Trollsmasher
01-04-2014, 07:57 AM
You have something against the kaboom town?:coleman:

plowking
01-04-2014, 08:30 AM
At least the Heat commentary are very unbiased. Take a look on how they reacted to the Jeff Green game winner with enthusiasm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAZdxOmoZRE

Yeah, I enjoy watching the Heat telecasts just about more than anything. Most unbiased and entertaining for me. Always providing facts and random pieces of info throughout the game as well.

andremiller07
01-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I enjoy watching the Heat telecasts just about more than anything. Most unbiased and entertaining for me. Always providing facts and random pieces of info throughout the game as well.
Yeap Miami got a top 5 team broadcast team

Element
01-04-2014, 08:58 AM

They're definitely unbiased when it comes to calls throughout the game but they're also clearly homers :lol

CeltsGarlic
01-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Brooklyn has the best ones. Mike makes killer observations.

jzek
01-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Bingooo is way too forced.

B-Easy8
01-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Never had a problem with Heat announcers.

Kaboom is used too much but its not that bad.

Clippers announcers are so biased and that dam Bingo is awful.

madmax17
01-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Yeah they are the most annoying. Celtics as well, Drexler if he is still a commentator.

dannywpt
01-04-2014, 11:17 AM
The Heat actually have a very good, unbiased announcer team. Nothing wrong with them. Top 10 in the league.

atljonesbro
01-04-2014, 11:21 AM
The Clippers commentators are so gimmicky with everything because they aren't skilled enough to properly commentate so they come up with stupid phrases for everything.

Go4thaGold
01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Gaaaaaleeee... The HEAT announcing is more annoying by farrrrrr! They sound like a circus act on EVERY SHOOOOOT! ... layup at the start of the game etc. Lebrrrrrooooooon Jaaaaaaaaaaaaames..... or Dwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Waaaaaaaaaaade..... for threeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Assssssssisssssst for Mariiiiiio Challlllmaerrrrrrrrrrrs...

The other team is already down the court running their offense and they're still announcing the last shot.:facepalm :facepalm

dannywpt
01-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Gaaaaaleeee... The HEAT announcing is more annoying by farrrrrr! They sound like a circus act on EVERY SHOOOOOT! ... layup at the start of the game etc. Lebrrrrrooooooon Jaaaaaaaaaaaaames..... or Dwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Waaaaaaaaaaade..... for threeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Assssssssisssssst for Mariiiiiio Challlllmaerrrrrrrrrrrs...

The other team is already down the court running their offense and they're still announcing the last shot.:facepalm :facepalm

:biggums:

We're talking about the f**king commentators on TV, not the public speaker in the arena

:biggums:

HoopsFanNumero1
01-04-2014, 12:40 PM

:facepalm

Doranku
01-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Ralph Lawler is the most annoying and cringeworthy announcer I've ever heard. If I'm forced to watch a Clippers telecast, it's getting muted.

tomtucker
01-04-2014, 02:08 PM

fukk that is lame...............kaboom and bingo are both some shit to say........:facepalm

HannibalKid
01-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Lawler makes me cringe with his "Bingo" or " me oh my" crap. It's forced as hell. god I miss Chicks sweet voice in LA.

Trollsmasher
01-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Lawler makes me cringe with his "Bingo" or " me oh my" crap. It's forced as hell. god I miss Chicks sweet voice in LA.
Add "The Lob, The JAM!" to it for me. He sounds like a dying animal on that.

Nick Young
01-04-2014, 02:29 PM
clippers have the worst announcers in the league, those guys are born losers just like the team they are commentating for. You should have heard them in the Olawakandi years. I couldnt watch Clippers games not just because they sucked and the ball was ugly, but mainly because the announcers, that idiotic "Law of 100" "Me oh my" and all their other corny catchphrases.

Now that the clippers are good, its more embarrassing because you can tell every game the commentators still have that mindset that the clippers are going to blow it or screw up at any minute, even when they're up 20+. It's like the commentary team is consigned to failure, just like the team itself is. In a way now that I think about it, the Clippers and Lawler are the perfect match.

Ancient Legend
01-04-2014, 02:33 PM
The Clippers guy sounds as if he's at Las Vegas playing the slot machines.

The Heat announcers are ok. Their PA on the other hand is cringeworthy...
Twwwwwwwwwwwwo Minutes!!!! DOS (Crowd annoyingly responds) "Minutos").

Alan
01-04-2014, 03:29 PM
I can't understand how you guys find the Heat announcers good. I could live with "Kaboom", but their nasal voices are so damn irritating. The worst part though, they fcking mix up their own players. How can you mix up Wade and LeBron, when Wade isn't even in the game? Mixing Haslem with Birdman?? :biggums: Its hard being a LeBron fan, from Cavs to Heat announcers :D

Luckily the Heat are very often on national TV so I don't have to listen to them.

Amar'e_Juwanna
01-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Lawler is the worst.
"deep in the q" 2nd worst
miami is not terrible overall but kaboom is pretty annoying.

clyde/breen FTW

cos88
01-04-2014, 03:57 PM
the heat ones are very good, people that actually know basketball.

jason jackson is the anoying guy

Uncle Drew
01-04-2014, 04:45 PM
AC da Gawd.

''Throws the hammer down'' :bowdown:

fsvr54
01-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Bob and Dominique are the most underrated commentators in the league

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
How can anyone hate Lawler? :wtf:

BlazerRed
01-04-2014, 06:15 PM
I laughed so hard when after the CP3 I injury the Clipper announcer goes 'oh me.. *long pause.. Oh my' :roll:

Dude sounded so deflated.

KrizMiz
01-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Kaboooom is by far better than everything

the most hated verse " three up and three down"

gyu
01-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Clippers and Celtics commentators are the most annoying. Fvck your tommy points.

tomtucker
01-04-2014, 06:47 PM
clyde/breen for NY and the 2 Laker guys are the best.........they don

Tmuston Beltics
01-04-2014, 07:04 PM

"Chrissssssssssssss bossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - from LeBron!!!"

tomtucker
01-04-2014, 07:37 PM
"Chrissssssssssssss bossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - from LeBron!!!"

that one is pretty good and funny doe

Killbot
01-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Kaboooom is by far better than everything

No

Uncle Drew
01-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Nets announcers are by far the best, imo. I believe it's Ian Eagle.

sundog67
01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Or the Detroit PBP guy when he says "triples", by god that's annoying as fvck

George Blaha is that dude.

Count that baby and a foul!

no pun intended
01-26-2014, 04:37 AM
I just realized that the Clippers commentators say "BINGO", "THE LOB/THE JAM", etc. for the opposing team too, while the Heat commentators only say "KABOOM!" for their home team. Not like that makes it any less annoying, but it helps, I guess.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 04:38 AM
"oh me oh my"

Go fk yourself Clippers announcer.