PDA

View Full Version : Brook Lopez had his foot surgery today

insidehoops
01-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Still out for season

Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez underwent successful surgery this morning, January 4, to repair the fractured fifth metatarsal of his right foot, Nets

gigantes
01-04-2014, 08:08 PM
seems like real good news on the 2nd procedure, but i guess there

niko
01-05-2014, 10:05 AM
seems like real good news on the 2nd procedure, but i guess there’s only one way to know for sure.
It's neither and both. They stopped ****ing around and hoping the problem would correct itself. They seem very confident in the procedure, which shares similarities with the Z-Man surgery, but it's not the same. And it's not the Yao surgery, that was a swing for the fences move. Yao surgery was basically the end. It's so far removed from what Brook did it's not funny.

However when you start taking bone A and moving it to place B like it's a puzzle, that's not a positive.

Netsdaily loves the Z-Man comparison but he became even more slow and plodding. Brook needs to have some semblance of movement, slow as it is to be Brook.

gigantes
01-05-2014, 12:30 PM
uh... everything okay over there, niko?

niko
01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
uh... everything okay over there, niko?
I'm fine. This just isn't a happy sunny topic. I get everyone wants to be optimistic, but removing bones from one place and moving it to another doesn't fill me with happy thoughts.

gigantes
01-05-2014, 02:45 PM
well, okay. personally i was pretty qualified in my optimism. it

niko
01-05-2014, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=gigantes]well, okay. personally i was pretty qualified in my optimism. it

gigantes
01-05-2014, 03:16 PM
lol

sorry to hear that doe. i