PDA

View Full Version : Warriors interested in trading for Hinrich?

Levity
01-07-2014, 06:34 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1914677-golden-state-warriors-reportedly-interested-in-kirk-hinrich-trade

ive always been a fan of him, and i know most laker fans always wondered what he'd look like in phils triangle. Hed be a great veteran for the dubs in my opinion. Would allow curry to play off the ball more in certain instances.

if the bulls are giving up their playoff spot, id imagine it wouldnt take too much to get hinrich.

flipogb
01-07-2014, 06:41 PM
they really need a backup veteran PG, Hinrich would be great for them

poido123
01-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Somebody wants Hinrich?

:wtf:

Hedo15
01-07-2014, 08:41 PM
They were also interested in Andre Miller too. I guess it may come down to who they can get for giving up less. Either one would be OK for them, I'd probably go Miller.

longtime lurker
01-07-2014, 09:02 PM
The Bulls fire sale is on!

poido123
01-07-2014, 09:08 PM
The Bulls fire sale is on!

:lol

You can take Benny the Bull too!

ispin69
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Aren't they stacked enough already? Asterisk

veilside23
01-07-2014, 09:51 PM
free harison barnes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

but if they can get hinrich that team would be deadlier.

maybe for bazemore and draft pick?

Fire Colangelo
01-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Hinrich would be great for the Warriors.

Tong Douglas + Jermaine O'Neal + 2nd round pick for Hinrich?

Inferno
01-07-2014, 11:23 PM

Sure.

bagelred
01-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Warriors trying to get Kirk is tricky....or as the Warriors are describing it, it's the Hinrich Maneuver.

Dr. Ice
01-08-2014, 12:38 AM
People actually want that guy? He was already turning into scrub status on hawks, i cant even imagine how bad he is now

Twiens
01-08-2014, 12:40 AM
People actually want that guy? He was already turning into scrub status on hawks, i cant even imagine how bad he is now

He's not a starter anymore but as a 15-20 minute combo guard off the bench? Steady.

Fawker
01-08-2014, 12:58 AM
The Warriors are well oiled right now and I do not buy this.

SacJB Shady
01-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Miller, Bareau, Lowry, and Heinrich are all being looked at

Fire Colangelo
01-08-2014, 01:16 AM

What could the Warriors possibly offer for Lowry? Toronto can do better.

LT Ice Cream
01-08-2014, 07:04 AM
What could the Warriors possibly offer for Lowry? Toronto can do better.

I'd be willing to offer HB and a pick for Lowry. As much as I like Harrison and want to see him blow up, I don't think he's helping the Warriors current roster that much. I'd rather see the Warriors bench be:

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Toney Douglas / Bazemore
SF: Draymond Green
PF: Speights
C: Jermaine O'neal

chazzy
01-08-2014, 07:11 AM
I'd be willing to offer HB and a pick for Lowry. As much as I like Harrison and want to see him blow up, I don't think he's helping the Warriors current roster that much. I'd rather see the Warriors bench be:

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Toney Douglas / Bazemore
SF: Draymond Green
PF: Speights
C: Jermaine O'neal
Wow Barnes AND a pick for just Lowry?? Backup PGs really aren't that important especially when you have a guy in Iguodala who can be a playmaker himself.

shallehalle
01-08-2014, 07:16 AM
the chicago black friday

poido123
01-08-2014, 09:05 AM

of Meteorology? :lol

brantonli
01-08-2014, 09:09 AM
The Bulls are trying to pull a Spurs? Tank hard for one season and when Rose comes back, aim for the chip? That'll be interesting.

kshutts1
01-08-2014, 10:36 AM

I would rather get Draymond (sp?) Green. Love his game. Dude reminds me of Stephenson. Would be a real good fit off the bench for the Bulls.

LT Ice Cream
01-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Wow Barnes AND a pick for just Lowry?? Backup PGs really aren't that important especially when you have a guy in Iguodala who can be a playmaker himself.

Yes, Barnes and a pick for Lowry. It's not outlandish. I'm not saying that Lowry is necessarily a better player than Barnes but there's reasons why the Warriors should do it.

First of all, The dubs second unit always looks consistently lost because there's no one off the bench who can consistently handle the rock and make plays. Iguodala is somewhat out of the question because he plays mostly with the first unit. Also, Steph is getting tired and its showing. That's why I feel the W's badly need a backup point guard. Teams have been throwing their best defenses at Steph, double teaming and playing him physical. Having Lowry would allow Steph to get some rest, and also play off the ball a little bit so that defenses don't hound him as much.

So yes, backup point guards are very important. At least in this instance. And I'm willing to give up HB to get a decent backup. Everyone treats HB like some untouchable "potential" but at this point that's all he really is . . . "potential". And people get too hung up on that. At this point I think Harrison is for the most part replaceable. Draymond Green has been playing well. Maybe not exactly on par with HB, but what we gain in Lowry would offset the loss of Barnes.

SacJB Shady
01-09-2014, 03:34 AM
You're crazy

waseem780
01-09-2014, 06:29 AM
David Lee,Green + 1st rounder for Blake Griffin
Barnes,Thompson+ 1st rounder for Melo

Steph Curry
Iguodala
Melo
Blake Griffin
Bogut