PDA

View Full Version : Less talk about rep points and poster gossip, MORE TALK ABOUT NBA!

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm tired of going to a thread in the NBA forum and reading the garbage about rep points and why this poster is good/bad/funny/stupid/retarded.... sound like a bunch of women gossiping about silly nonsense. We don't care about that stuff.

NBA NBA NBA!

Save that trash for the OTC, or better yet, yourself.

Thanks guys.

niko
01-07-2014, 07:23 PM
People didn't like your thread about Bynum whose source was your co-worker huh...

moe94
01-07-2014, 07:24 PM
You always bring that stuff up, though.

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:27 PM
You always bring that stuff up, though.

Moe you are green! :cheers:

MMM
01-07-2014, 07:28 PM
OP can do a lot better showing hurt feelings don't help much.

moe94
01-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Moe you are green! :cheers:
For now. :cheers:

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM
OP can do a lot better showing hurt feelings don't help much.
Has nothing to do with the other thread.. it's a common theme.

Even in this thread so far.

"moe you're green"

Who cares?

I see little conversations like this in pretty much every thread... and watch, since I made a thread about it, the shit will change and the forum will be better off and without the garbage that usually takes place in threads on here.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:33 PM
:cheers:

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:34 PM

Ah damn, not again :(

Illuminati
01-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Co-sign.

moe94
01-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Buda is the leader we need right now.

What did RG do and who is he?

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Has nothing to do with the other thread.. it's a common theme.

Even in this thread so far.

"moe you're green"

Who cares?

I see little conversations like this in pretty much every thread... and watch, since I made a thread about it, the shit will change and the forum will be better off and without the garbage that usually takes place in threads on here.

I did it on purpose dude

moe94
01-07-2014, 07:39 PM
I did it on purpose dude
He's not serious, either. He's clowning himself more than anything because he's always turning things into a community moment.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:41 PM
I did it on purpose dude
I know you did... actually thought it was quite clever.

I even played along with you kids. I'm a good dude, I like having a good time, have nothing against it. I appreciate good humor.

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:42 PM
I know you did... actually thought it was quite clever.

I even played along with you kids. I'm a good dude, I like having a good time, have nothing against it. I appreciate good humor.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
A thread about threads about rep points and poster gossip? In the NBA forum? Yay...

SpecialQue
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Piss off.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:46 PM
He's not serious, either. He's clowning himself more than anything because he's always turning things into a community moment.
I'm being serious.

Do you not understand how these things operate yet?

This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it.

The majority of people don't like getting called out or dealing with complications so they'll avoid the silliness in the first place.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm being serious.

Do you not understand how these things operate yet?

This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it.

The majority of people don't like getting called out or dealing with complications so they'll avoid the silliness in the first place.

Calling out posters on an anonymous message board is a brave and admirable act that deserves my deepest respect and gratitude. I especially like the fact that you're bringing up your disregard of pointless non NBA related garbage threads by creating a pointless non NBA related garbage thread. A very smart approach that's applicable to a lot of other areas as well. It's like treating a person that has lost his right arm by cutting off the other one as well. Just makes a lot of sense. If you think there are too many shitty threads, just create an even shittier one yourself. Nice.

moe94
01-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Essay coming from buda.

KungFuJoe
01-07-2014, 07:57 PM
It's like placing a pile of shit on your picnic table to keep the flies off the food.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Essay coming from buda.

It's all a big social experiment he's conducting. Every response by other people in this thread has been predicted by him roughly a year ago. It's pathetic how easy we sheeple get manipulated by a genius like him. Monkey see, monkey do...

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Calling out posters on an anonymous message board is a brave and admirable act that deserves my deepest respect and gratitude. I especially like the fact that you're bringing up your disregard of pointless non NBA related garbage threads by creating a pointless non NBA related garbage thread. A very smart approach that's applicable to a lot of other areas as well. It's like treating a person that has lost his right arm by cutting off the other one as well. Just makes a lot of sense. If you think there are too many shitty threads, just create an even shittier one yourself. Nice.
What a waste of my time.

"This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it."

I'm making it known that it's no longer acceptable to engage in the silliness.

You just want my attention like usual, and want to revert this back to 1 vs 1 ISH battlefield, further fueling the problem and making yourself look really stupid in the process most likely. I'm undefeated on ISH, moron. :oldlol:

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:02 PM
What a waste of my time.

"This brings attention to a common problem and will naturally work itself out.

Why? Because Budadiiii made a thread about it and now everyone second guesses themselves before talking about stupid shit in the NBA forum, because they know from here on out, they gon' get called out for it."

I'm making it known that it's no longer acceptable to engage in the silliness.

You just want my attention like usual, and want to revert this back to 1 vs 1 ISH battlefield, further fueling the problem and making yourself look really stupid in the process most likely. I'm undefeated on ISH, moron. :oldlol:

Thanks for your attention. I really appreciate it :cheers:

Mr Exlax
01-07-2014, 08:05 PM
OP is a pha......a thundercunt. Yeah let's switch it up. OP is a thundercunt.

Droid101
01-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Mr. Budadiiii spews lies as easily as a cuttlefish squirts out ink, but that's not the point of this post. The point is that Budadiiii's screeds reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Here's how this post works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Budadiiii's purblind inveracities, supplementing them where necessary with information from this post. Together we will investigate the development of hoodlumism as a concept. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that Mr. Budadiiii's roorbacks are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his rivals.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Mr. Budadiiii spews lies as easily as a cuttlefish squirts out ink, but that's not the point of this post. The point is that Budadiiii's screeds reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Here's how this post works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Budadiiii's purblind inveracities, supplementing them where necessary with information from this post. Together we will investigate the development of hoodlumism as a concept. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that Mr. Budadiiii's roorbacks are not so much a nationalist as a neo-imperialist attempt to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his rivals.

Well put. So in layman's terms....OP is a ph@ggot?

9erempiree
01-07-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't mind these threads.

I get talked about and threads made about me all the time.

Keep them coming guys.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 08:24 PM
I don't mind these threads.

I get talked about and threads made about me all the time.

Keep them coming guys.

My name has been mentioned several times in this thread alone...

I find it sickening honestly. Being the most infamous poster(GOAT) isn't as fun as it seems.

Wish I could go back to when I was just an average joe poster like moe or dr hee. No pressure, no one really paying attention to what you have to say or calling you out because of your presence alone. It's just tedious at this point.

I come here to talk with my boys, not to be put on some pedestal to be either admired or ridiculed from envious posters.

moe94
01-07-2014, 08:27 PM
You're usually better than this. You totally dodged drhee. That's a loss, homey.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:28 PM
My name has been mentioned several times in this thread alone...

I find it sickening honestly. Being the most infamous poster(GOAT) isn't as fun as it seems.

Wish I could go back to when I was just an average joe poster like moe or dr hee. No pressure, no one really paying attention to what you have to say or calling you out because of your presence alone. It's just tedious at this point.

I come here to talk with my boys, not to be put on some pedestal to be either admired or ridiculed from envious posters.

Maybe making more topics about which topics you don't like would help to reduce the attention you get :cheers:

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
You're usually better than this. You totally dodged drhee. That's a loss, homey.
What did he have to say?

Not sure what you mean bro.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:36 PM

I have to agree. Normally, reading responses by Buda is a humbling experience. Often I'm actually losing the ability to see for a few minutes, being blinded by the rays of greatness radiating from every single word of his essays. In this thread though, it's quite underwhelming. I mean he has made a suicide thread before, which actually had a point and a potential benefit for mankind as a whole, even though he didn't back up his ideations with actions. The idea was great though. But I don't know what this thread is supposed to do. He surely can do better.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-07-2014, 08:37 PM
The rep system need to show who left u the rep some of these pussee nikkas are cowards prolly have lil di,cks IRL:lol :lol

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Maybe making more topics about which topics you don't like would help to reduce the attention you get :cheers:
Why do you keep making this about ME?

This isn't about me.. never has been and never will.

I make a thread about the garbage I find in 99% of threads. People agree with me. Most people lurked this thread and agreed and are now conscious of not posting pointless crap.

Stop making it about Budadiiii, and start making this about us, you know, the community...

You got your trolls, and your troll enablers. And then you got your irrelevant posters trying to make a name by throwing rocks and the throne, as if the shit is doing damage.

Point is, you're irrelevant on here and always have been/will be.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
The rep system need to show who left u the rep some of these pussee nikkas are cowards prolly have lil di,cks IRL:lol :lol

You do realize that usernames/avatars aren't the person's actual identities, right Mr. Hamtaro CP3KDKG?

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 08:40 PM
More gossip about Budadiiii
For all of you lurkers. This is the stuff that you NEED TO AVOID. Silly gossip like this.

All about the NBA in the NBA forum.

moe94
01-07-2014, 08:41 PM
You do realize that usernames/avatars aren't the person's actual identities, right Mr. Hamtaro CP3KDKG?
You know what he meant.

dr.hee
01-07-2014, 08:44 PM
You know what he meant.

You know I know what he meant.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Social experiment completed.

Thanks guys.

Scholar
01-07-2014, 08:52 PM
What's a king to a BuGodiiii?

moe94
01-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Social experiment completed.

Thanks guys.

:roll:

Andrew Wiggins
01-07-2014, 10:09 PM
It's all a big social experiment he's conducting. Every response by other people in this thread has been predicted by him roughly a year ago. It's pathetic how easy we sheeple get manipulated by a genius like him. Monkey see, monkey do...

:roll: :oldlol:

zoom17
01-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Who takes the rep system seriously anyway.

Budadiiii
01-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Who takes the rep system seriously anyway.
Lames.

I care about NBA talk and that's it. Ain't no one got time for some fake ass reputation system. :oldlol:

cuad
01-07-2014, 11:04 PM
If you wanna talk about real basketball, you know what website you have to go to.

Fork
01-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Sooo, what about that co-worker?

CelticBaller
01-07-2014, 11:15 PM
If you wanna talk about real basketball, you know what website you have to go to.
insidehoops baby, we're number 1! :rockon:

I<3NBA
01-07-2014, 11:37 PM
so let me get this straight. you want to stop talking about rep system so you make a thread about it. that about right?

:facepalm

it already goes without saying that posters that deflect the topic away from thread topic and instead talk about a posters' rep or accuse someone of being an alt/having alts are posters that have nothing to say, or have no counter argument so they hide behind their rep bars or use ad hominems.

it's already understood that rep bars mean nothing, can easily be manipulated/gained, and that a post should be evaluated on it's own basis, not by who posted it nor by their post count or rep.

now that you know this, stop bringing it up. smart people don't complain about idiots. they're above them.

Fresh Kid
01-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Co-sign.
you are tha worst poster of all timez, how could you have that name as your screename man???:rant