PDA

View Full Version : Bynum being courted by eight teams, SALARY is most important thing

niko
01-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Via Broussard and Stein.

Dude is a pro's pro, everyone thought he'd go to teams with title aspirations, instead he's looking for a payday. That would send up red flags for me.

kNicKz
01-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Via Broussard and Stein.

Dude is a pro's pro, everyone thought he'd go to teams with title aspirations, instead he's looking for a payday. That would send up red flags for me.

:crazysam:

moe94
01-08-2014, 02:47 PM
You mean the guy who doesn't even like the sport wants to get paid as much as possible for playing? Shocking.

hawkfan
01-08-2014, 02:57 PM
The Hawks released Cartier Martin, so we may have more money to spend on Bynum.

inclinerator
01-08-2014, 03:05 PM
he likes bowling more

Genaro
01-08-2014, 03:07 PM
He already has 2 rings and he's looking to cash in as much as possible before no one wants him, so I'm not suprised.

STATUTORY
01-08-2014, 03:08 PM
and stans act like it's a discredit to Kobe's legacy that he dragged this bum to two championships and three finals appearances

:roll:

Nash
01-08-2014, 03:09 PM
and stans act like it's a discredit to Kobe's legacy that he dragged this bum to two championships and three finals appearances

This "bum" was the best center in the league in 2012.

moe94
01-08-2014, 03:11 PM

Must've been hard dragging the second best C in the league.

STATUTORY
01-08-2014, 03:14 PM

Kobe elevating his play and making his teammate better as always

guys like farmar, vujacic, luke walton, bynum, odom, gasol, trevor, vlad, chris mihm, smush etc all have thier best years playing next to the mamba

most of them can't even stick around the league after leaving

kNicKz
01-08-2014, 03:15 PM

It would be hard to argue top 10 for Bynum from 2008-2010

I would have taken D12, Jefferson, Duncan, Lopez, Lee, Okafor, Okur, and Bogut over him lol.

2011-2012 is a different story. He was without question top 2 that season.

cos88
01-08-2014, 03:18 PM
http://s17.postimg.org/iwmtxdva7/155545656.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Droid101
01-08-2014, 03:19 PM
He stole 6 million from the Cavs... let's see how much more he can steal this year!

AnaheimLakers24
01-08-2014, 03:19 PM
this is so wrong it's sad

moe94
01-08-2014, 03:21 PM

kNicKz
01-08-2014, 03:21 PM
this is so wrong it's sad

Yeah. He never even came close to being an all star let alone 2nd best during those years lol

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah. He never even came close to being an all star let alone 2nd best during those years lol
Dude can be a beast if/when he really wants to be.

Element
01-08-2014, 03:37 PM

this best center in the league in 2012 averaged goat worthy 7.4 ppg, 5 rpg on .535 TS% when Kobe was carrying his ass to rings, which is what the poster you quoted was referring to.

Foster5k
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
:oldlol:

Anyhow, did anyone truly expect otherwise? We're talking about Bynum. He likes racing cars, bowling, getting laid, "chilling", etc more than playing ball. He got to play with Kobe. He got to play in L.A. He got his rings. He got his money. The only thing left for him is, well, even more money.

Black and White
I believe Bynum should be suspended for the rest of the season, how can someone that doesn't care about the game and is such a horrible example of how an NBA player should carry themselves be allowed to prance around cashing checks? Dude needs to get his head straight.

gts
Via Broussard and Stein.

:facepalm

Dude is a living breathing ponzi scheme, sign, practice, rest, resign, find another team and repeat

DukeDelonte13
01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
dude is a locker room cancer who allegedly banged an assistant coach's pregnant fiance.

Other team's can help themselves to a low post presence shooting in the low 40's.

No regrets though.. his contract was the reason the cavs got Deng.

WeGetRing2012
01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
^^^^^^^

If owners are dumb enough to keep paying him then why not? At least Bynum is honest with his intentions and actions.

Real Men Wear Green
01-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Via Broussard and Stein.

After his knees killed an entire season in Philly and then Cleveland deciding they didn't want him for his personalty I would say there are enough red flags. If you are willing to look past all that then him prioritizing money shouldn't really change your opinion. Anyone that signs Bynum has nothing to complain about no matter what he does.

BlazerRed
01-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Who's going to be the next team to pay this guy big then watch as some stupid reason keeps him from playing whole he collects his party cheques?

WeGetRing2012
01-08-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't know why people thought he would go running to the Heat. He already has 2 rings and he won them in better conditions with the Lakers. Bynum probably is looking to join a team that can pay him the most money, gives him the opportunity to show his talent for another contract, and team that is not looking to make a deep run. The Heat would just put him in the middle of havoc by relying on him to stop Hibbert. I see the Suns or Hawks being more realistic options.

longtime lurker
01-08-2014, 03:54 PM
^^^^^^^

If owners are dumb enough to keep paying him then why not? At least Bynum is honest with his intentions and actions.

Exactly I'm not even mad at Bynum. Owners and GM's keep paying him knowing the risk that they're taking. Get that paper Bynum :rockon:

IncarceratedBob
01-08-2014, 03:57 PM
AB is finally healthy and ready to make an impact, his love of the game obviously waned in shitholes like Philly and Cleveland but if he gets with a legit franchise in a good town I think he'll bounce back to 18/11 easily. He's gonna be an impact player this postseason.

niko
01-08-2014, 04:00 PM
After his knees killed an entire season in Philly and then Cleveland deciding they didn't want him for his personalty I would say there are enough red flags. If you are willing to look past all that then him prioritizing money shouldn't really change your opinion. Anyone that signs Bynum has nothing to complain about no matter what he does.

He was used to playing on title contending teams, so you could see a mess like in Cleveland wearing on him. Look at Garnett in Brooklyn early in the year. And Bynum is 1/100th his proffessionalism.

But if he wants any situation next, regardless of salary for me it basically removes the benefit of the doubt.

SpecialQue
01-08-2014, 04:01 PM
But can Miami get him for the minimum?

Owl
01-08-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't know why people thought he would go running to the Heat. He already has 2 rings and he won them in better conditions with the Lakers. Bynum probably is looking to join a team that can pay him the most money, gives him the opportunity to show his talent for another contract, and team that is not looking to make a deep run. The Heat would just put him in the middle of havoc by relying on him to stop Hibbert. I see the Suns or Hawks being more realistic options.
My perception is that the bolded would be the priority, and that Miami would be quite good for that. Most other teams would either (a) have established long term options at center, as such Bynums upside for showing his ability would be limited because he wouldn't be able to become starter or even job share 50-50; or (b) would have no center and be dependent on Bynum to chase RS wins and play him in manner that harms him long term.

Miami (and OKC if they were willing to take the risk on him) offer low expectations/dependence and high upside and as such offer him the best combination of safety and opportunity.

Of course Scenario A might be fine if Bynum knows he's a backup at this point and isn't ever going to be close to a full recovery.

MMM
01-08-2014, 04:18 PM
The Hawks released Cartier Martin, so we may have more money to spend on Bynum.

I would love to see him go to Atlanta. There would be a good chance that he can blow up that situation to the point they miss the playoffs

ispin69
01-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Doesn't make sense. If he was about the money, he should have shut up and stayed in Cleveland where he would have made another 6 million on an average team. He's still looking for money yet he made bad locker room decisions that made them suspend him? That instantly lowers his value and keeps him from getting a decent contract.

What makes sense is that Cleveland sucks as a party town. He loved to party in LA, carry girls on his shoulders and bowling parties. That's why his first option is the Heat for vet min but he has to agree to their rules which might not be good but he doesn't work (play basketball) as much, he's in a party town, he's more likely to win a championship which means more partying and less bickering among teammates.

Clippers are his second option, not sure how much cap space and if they can offer him more than vet min. LA is something he is used to and can find parties and bowling. But he would have to work more and play more basketball than Miami.

LBJMVP
01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
I glad we traded for deng. But if money was his top priority he could have made 12 million a year in cleveland for two years. I'm glad he is so stupid though, cause we didn't have to waste our time with his BS.

2LeTTeRS
01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
AndrewBynum is a 26 year old who knows this may be his last payday in his chosen profession; of course he's looking for the biggest payday.

TheMarkMadsen
01-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Why would anybody want this dude?

The only way he makes a legit comeback will depend on how hard he's willing to work to come back..

and we already know the answer to that. Seriously hope this dude gets black balled from the league.

Anybody that gives him a contract is just throwing away money

ispin69
01-08-2014, 04:32 PM
He's taking the Lebron route, leaving Cleveland and considering going to South Beach.
Decision 2014 happening right now. :lol

ispin69
01-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Miami still has its mid-level exception available, as well as a need for a viable big man to combat Indiana's Roy Hibbert. The Clippers, on the other hand, are limited to offering Bynum the veteran's minimum. Bynum is expected to clear waivers Thursday at 5 p.m. ET.

So Clippers are bound to the vet min but the Heat have extra to offer. Ball is still in Miami's court. If they offer more money, they need guarantees and promises that he would follow strict orders to not create distraction as well as structured planned days to keep him out of trouble.

Riley, Spo and Lebron need to sit down and have a talk with him to see if he's worthy of joining this team. Worthy of cutting and making space on this roster.

Dro
01-08-2014, 04:47 PM
AB is finally healthy and ready to make an impact, his love of the game obviously waned in shitholes like Philly and Cleveland but if he gets with a legit franchise in a good town I think he'll bounce back to 18/11 easily. He's gonna be an impact player this postseason.
I think we have our next sucker right here...:wtf:

Dro
01-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Why would anybody want this dude?

The only way he makes a legit comeback will depend on how hard he's willing to work to come back..

and we already know the answer to that. Seriously hope this dude gets black balled from the league.

Anybody that gives him a contract is just throwing away money
This...Fools will throw money at ANYTHING just because they have it...

niko
01-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Alex Kennedy is a stan, and Miami is one of the teams he's in love with (Houston, etc.) so I don't know if i put stock in it. Miami isn't going to dip far into the MLE for Bynum with the tax they'd need to pay.

Dro
01-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Doesn't make sense. If he was about the money, he should have shut up and stayed in Cleveland where he would have made another 6 million on an average team. He's still looking for money yet he made bad locker room decisions that made them suspend him? That instantly lowers his value and keeps him from getting a decent contract.

What makes sense is that Cleveland sucks as a party town. He loved to party in LA, carry girls on his shoulders and bowling parties. That's why his first option is the Heat for vet min but he has to agree to their rules which might not be good but he doesn't work (play basketball) as much, he's in a party town, he's more likely to win a championship which means more partying and less bickering among teammates.

Clippers are his second option, not sure how much cap space and if they can offer him more than vet min. LA is something he is used to and can find parties and bowling. But he would have to work more and play more basketball than Miami.
I hate this partying excuse...Dude is filthy rich, he can make the party COME TO HIM...He doesn't need clubs and sh*t already set up for him...

hawkfan
01-08-2014, 04:51 PM
I would love to see him go to Atlanta. There would be a good chance that he can blow up that situation to the point they miss the playoffs

He'll be ok.
In Cleveland he's not playing with high IQ players.
In Atlanta, he'll be playing with Millsap-Teague-Korver-Williams-Carroll, so he'll be in a good situation.

If he can play 25 minutes every other game, then that's sufficient.

DukeDelonte13
01-08-2014, 04:56 PM
reports from cleveland were that although he came in and worked hard everyday, he was very aloof and didn't speak much to any of the other teammates.

They were vague, but basically there was something like 4 or 5 different incidents that weren't publicized with the final one (supposedly the banging) being the final straw which led to his suspension in CLE. It wasn't that Cleveland didn't have enough clubs for him and he quit; the cavs fired him.

Can he still play? Yes. He still can be somewhat effective. But 18/11 or anywhere close to that is a ridiculous assumption. To his credit i didn't really think he was making bad decisions on the court, he wasn't jacking up stupid shots or elbowing people.

gts
01-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Miami doesn't have a full MLE, they are way to far past the cap.

They have the mini MLE which is about 2+ million dollars

Dro
01-08-2014, 05:00 PM
He'll be ok.
In Cleveland he's not playing with high IQ players.
In Atlanta, he'll be playing with Millsap-Teague-Korver-Williams-Carroll, so he'll be in a good situation.

If he can play 25 minutes every other game, then that's sufficient.
:lol :lol :lol :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
01-08-2014, 05:02 PM
He was used to playing on title contending teams, so you could see a mess like in Cleveland wearing on him. Look at Garnett in Brooklyn early in the year. And Bynum is 1/100th his proffessionalism.

But if he wants any situation next, regardless of salary for me it basically removes the benefit of the doubt.
There is no comparing this dude to KG. KG's play is suffering because he's old. That is all that the Nets have to complain about. That's why you look at the expiration date on the bottle of milk. KG has done nothing at all like the rumor going around about Bynum and the coach's wife, and no team has ever suspended KG or even come close to taking such an action. From the perspective of his own team just about everywhere he's been they've loved having him. KG and Bynum is a comparison that should never be made. Not even sure that you are comparing them like that but it's just a dog whistle for me.

Anyway...at this point Bynum is a guy that a team that can afford to take a small risk like Miami with the potential for a huge reward can offer the vet minimum or a little more and if he acts like himself you just tell him to go away.

lilbeastnani
01-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Dude can be a beast if/when he really wants to be.
Are we talking about Andrew Bynum in 2014???

DukeDelonte13
01-08-2014, 05:06 PM
There is no comparing this dude to KG. KG's play is suffering because he's old. That is all that the Nets have to complain about. That's why you look at the expiration date on the bottle of milk. KG has done nothing at all like the rumor going around about Bynum and the coach's wife, and no team has ever suspended KG or even come close to taking such an action. From the perspective of his own team just about everywhere he's been they've loved having him. KG and Bynum is a comparison that should never be made. Not even sure that you are comparing them like that but it's just a dog whistle for me.

Anyway...at this point Bynum is a guy that a team that can afford to take a small risk like Miami with the potential for a huge reward can offer the vet minimum or a little more and if he acts like himself you just tell him to go away.

i wouldn't even want him around my championship vibe. He's a mopey b*tch. And I agree, I couldn't think of two players more further apart emotionally than Bynum and KG.

GOBB
01-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Do you Cavs fans believe he banged the coaches wife? And what coach is being suspected of this? Story seems far fetch but I guess it could happen.

MP.Trey
01-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Are we talking about Andrew Bynum in 2014???
He's had games of:

20/10/3 with 5 blocks on 8-14.
20/13/2 with 2 blocks on 9-14.
18/6 on 8-13.
19/7/2 on 9-15.

This year.

And can still so things like this to one of the best post defenders in the league:
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/bynumsmokeagif_1.gif

Sure, he didn't put number up like that every night. But he's still got talent and is capable of being more than sufficient down low, it's his piss-poor attitude and shotty knees that even he has no confidence in that no one should want to sign him for.

STATUTORY
01-08-2014, 05:19 PM
He's had games of:

20/10/3 with 5 blocks on 8-14.
20/13/2 with 2 blocks on 9-14.
18/6 on 8-13.
19/7/2 on 9-15.

This year.

And can still so things like this to one of the best post defenders in the league:

Sure, he didn't put number up like that every night. But he's still got talent and is capable of being more than sufficient down low, it's his piss-poor attitude and shotty knees that even he has no confidence in that no one should want to sign him for.

there's more pivot, finesse, post talent in that one sequence than Dwight has shown his entire career :applause:

gts
01-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Do you Cavs fans believe he banged the coaches wife? And what coach is being suspected of this? Story seems far fetch but I guess it could happen.

Funny thing I haven't read a statement from the Cavs other than citing conduct... You'd think that would be a rumor they'd want to deny if it wasn't true?

ProfessorMurder
01-08-2014, 05:34 PM
dude is a locker room cancer who allegedly banged an assistant coach's pregnant fiance.

You do realize that that is at least partly on her too, right? Unless he picked up some rape tips from time spent with Kobe.

If it even happened at all...

Scholar
01-08-2014, 05:38 PM

And where did the best C of 2012 lead us during the Playoffs? Nowhere.
Bynum shouldn't be given another chance. Whatever team signs him is just asking to be screwed over.

imdaman99
01-08-2014, 05:38 PM
I only hope tools like him are broke 6 months into their retirements.

7 footers are not easy to come by, which is why this fcker will go from team to team getting paid.

Eric Cartman
01-08-2014, 05:56 PM

Guess he learned a thing or two from the Mamba :applause:

KobeRules24
01-08-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm so glad mitch traded this scrub.

Jameerthefear
01-08-2014, 06:16 PM
bynum was never the best center at any point of his career. dude will continue to sit on the bench collecting checks while doing nothing. can't see why some people like this guy.

rmt
01-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Someone please explain how the waive works. I was under the impression that Bynum will get paid whatever his contract says - when he's waived, whichever team offers the most, gets him and CLE pays the rest of his contract (less) for that year.

branslowski
01-08-2014, 06:23 PM

Bynum avg 6ppg 3reb and then 8ppg 8reb during the Lakers 2 title runs, and he's called the best Center.:oldlol:

Man, dat Kobe impact....Bynum without Kobe=Washed up bowler, Odom=no impact on Mavs n Clippers and then crack head.:oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
01-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Bynum avg 6ppg 3reb and then 8ppg 8reb during the Lakers 2 title runs, and he's called the best Center.:oldlol:

Did you even bother reading his post ?

All Net
01-08-2014, 06:27 PM
bynum was never the best center at any point of his career. dude will continue to sit on the bench collecting checks while doing nothing. can't see why some people like this guy.
In 2012 you certainly could of argued it.. He was that good.

talkingconch
01-08-2014, 06:29 PM
oh my god did retards just call bynum top C from 08-10'?

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
01-08-2014, 06:29 PM

I didn't think it was arguable back then, but Bynum was Top 2 in 2012.

Legends66NBA7
01-08-2014, 06:30 PM
oh my god did retards just call bynum top C from 08-10'?

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

No, but in 2012. I don't think the was, but he was at least Top 2 that year.

Fork
01-08-2014, 06:33 PM
:facepalm This guy is just a bum

Jameerthefear
01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
argued and failed. dwight was still much better.

branslowski
01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Did you even bother reading his post ?

Yes. My point is, his impact was subpar at best during those title runs yet he gets branded into the whole "Kobe stacked team, Bynum, Odom, Gasol" myth....

And 11'-12' I'd take Dwight and Marc Gasol over Bynum in a heart beat.

G-train
01-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Agreed, it's a fairly large accusation that kinda reeks of being made up to kill his character even further, if that is possible.
That would be an evil person, and I would say a story like that being true would mean no team would have him.

G-train
01-08-2014, 06:44 PM
There was much debate on this board over the years as to whether Bynum or Howard were better.

zac
01-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Someone please explain how the waive works. I was under the impression that Bynum will get paid whatever his contract says - when he's waived, whichever team offers the most, gets him and CLE pays the rest of his contract (less) for that year.
That's how the amnesty clause works. You can waive players and unless they have a guaranteed deal throughout the year, they don't get paid anymore. Bynum was guaranteed $6mil but if he made it past Tuesday without getting cut, he was due another $6mil. By waiving him, he doesn't get paid that extra $6mil. That's the reason you saw a bunch on no name guys get waived the last couple of days, if they made it past Tuesday, their contracts were guaranteed for the rest of the year.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-08-2014, 06:49 PM
You do realize that that is at least partly on her too, right? Unless he picked up some rape tips from time spent with Kobe.

If it even happened at all...

Really. If it did actually happen, I would be willing to bet this isn't the first time she's hooked up with a player on the team.

chips93
01-08-2014, 07:12 PM

it was 'reported' that he banged jahmal mosley's wife, but then it turned out that he wasnt married. so i thought it wasnt true, but dukedelonte posted earlier in this thread, and said that it was mosley's fiance, so who knows :confusedshrug:

Funny thing I haven't read a statement from the Cavs other than citing conduct... You'd think that would be a rumor they'd want to deny if it wasn't true?

because acknowledging the rumour, would bring some more attention on it. it wasnt widely reported anyway

j3lademaster
01-08-2014, 07:32 PM
But can Miami get him for the minimum?IDK. He any good?

TheGreatDeraj
01-08-2014, 07:59 PM
The only time Bynum was better than Dwight was in the beginning of 2008 before his first major knee injury in the NBA.

Not only were Bynum's Height and wingspan better than Dwight's were, but he also had better hands, better footwork, and had a great touch around the basket. He was definitely more skilled offensively as well.

Bynum's potential was higher than Dwight's, and then Bynum injured his knee and he was never the same afterwards.

Personally, I think Bynum has lost his love for basketball because:
-knows he will never reach his potential because of that injury.
-The knee brace he uses causes pain and bruising to protect against major injury and also limits him physically.

coin24
01-08-2014, 08:13 PM
The only time Bynum was better than Dwight was in the beginning of 2008 before his first major knee injury in the NBA.

Not only were Bynum's Height and wingspan better than Dwight's were, but he also had better hands, better footwork, and had a great touch around the basket. He was definitely more skilled offensively as well.

Bynum's potential was higher than Dwight's, and then Bynum injured his knee and he was never the same afterwards.

Personally, I think Bynum has lost his love for basketball because:
-knows he will never reach his potential because of that injury.
-The knee brace he uses causes pain and bruising to protect against major injury and also limits him physically.

Current Bynum has better footwork/post moves/ touch around the basket than dwight:oldlol:

It's a shame he's such a moron, cause he has unbelievable talent. Same story as when he was on the lakers..

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 08:17 PM
But can Miami get him for the minimum?
Maybe Drew can be there right in time for Battioke :rockon:

Jameerthefear
01-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Current Bynum has better footwork/post moves/ touch around the basket than dwight:oldlol:

It's a shame he's such a moron, cause he has unbelievable talent. Same story as when he was on the lakers..
who cares? current kobe has better footwork and post moves then lebron. lebron is leagues better now and has been always. effectiveness>>>>>>>>>>looking pretty while scoring.

kamil
01-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Send Bynum to Miami. Apparently LeBron* needs the most super stacked, all star calibre, elite team of all time just to win a championship.

Credibility of LeBron* is going to go through the ROOF! :banana:

joeyjoejoe
01-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Kobe elevating his play and making his teammate better as always

guys like farmar, vujacic, luke walton, bynum, odom, gasol, trevor, vlad, chris mihm, smush etc all have thier best years playing next to the mamba

most of them can't even stick around the league after leaving

don't forget Nash and d12

Gabuyaux
01-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Can Dwight do this? Didn't think so.

Dro
01-08-2014, 09:38 PM
And yet Dwight is still better:confusedshrug: And Ive shitted on Howard just like everyone else for acting like a bitch but Id still take him in a heartbeat over that lazy **** Bynum....

moe94
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
And yet Dwight is still better:confusedshrug: And Ive shitted on Howard just like everyone else for acting like a bitch but Id still take him in a heartbeat over that lazy **** Bynum....

Fun fact: Bynum is younger.

Dro
01-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Fun fact: Bynum is younger.
?............

Jameerthefear
01-08-2014, 09:42 PM
who cares? see my post above.

moe94
01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
?............

It's a fun fact. Was that not fun? :biggums:

Black and White
01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
who cares? current kobe has better footwork and post moves then lebron. lebron is leagues better now and has been always. effectiveness>>>>>>>>>>looking pretty while scoring.

I agree with your post except for the bolded part.

Dro
01-08-2014, 09:49 PM
It's a fun fact. Was that not fun? :biggums:
Well, yeah it was:lol

AintNoSunshine
01-08-2014, 11:30 PM
I don't want guys like Bynum, JR and etc on my team even if they're willing to play for free

The negativity that they bring into the locker room negates anything they can possibly bring on the court.

I'll be SHOCKED if anyteam with contention aspiration picks him up, he'll probably end up landed on some loser franchise like Bobcats or whatever.

moe94
01-08-2014, 11:51 PM
I don't want guys like Bynum, JR and etc on my team even if they're willing to play for free

The negativity that they bring into the locker room negates anything they can possibly bring on the court.

I'll be SHOCKED if anyteam with contention aspiration picks him up, he'll probably end up landed on some loser franchise like Bobcats or whatever.

What a load of garbage. If the Heat could get Bynum for a reasonable price, they'd do it instantly.

nycjeff45
01-08-2014, 11:56 PM
dude is going to brooklyn, makes perfect sense, i heard the owner got boatloads of cash and they need a center...

flipogb
01-09-2014, 12:01 AM
dude is going to brooklyn, makes perfect sense, i heard the owner got boatloads of cash and they need a center...
did their injury exception for Lopez get approved? if so then they have 5.2 mil to pay Bynum

nycjeff45
01-09-2014, 12:10 AM
dont see why not, its only 30 games into the season and they need to make the east more interesting for the leagues sake...

wally_world
01-09-2014, 01:24 AM
I really want Bynum on OKC, but at the same time I really dont wut :biggums:

STATUTORY
01-09-2014, 01:27 AM
What a load of garbage. If the Heat could get Bynum for a reasonable price, they'd do it instantly.

It's Lebron after all, he would pimp out his mother to Bynum if it meant making his team more stacked with a legit center

AintNoSunshine
01-09-2014, 01:40 AM

Son, watch basketball for a couple more years then you'll understand winning is beyond putting talents together:facepalm

TheBigVeto
01-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Via Broussard and Stein.

He already got 2 rings, he and Gasol were the main reasons for those 2 rings. So now championships don't mean anything to him anymore, he just wants $$$$.