PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman Sings Happy Birthday To BFF Kim Jong-Un

Rose'sACL
01-08-2014, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eAprW14F-8k

Eric Cartman
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I wonder what Michael Jordan's opinion is on this whole Rodman/North Korea thing.

KyrieTheFuture
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Rodman is our best chance at opening communication with NK they want absolutely nothing to do with our government which is legitimately understandable. Kim having an American friend protects us. I have no idea why people are so against Rodman going there. He has more of a hope of fostering positive relations than any government employee.

Overdrive
01-08-2014, 09:18 PM
I wonder what Michael Jordan's opinion is on this whole Rodman/North Korea thing.

Maybe they sew shoes cheaper than the Taiwanese and Rodman could hook him up.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2014, 09:24 PM
when everything else fails, you send a nikka with progressive dementia that can't speak english to improve relations with a lunatic that feeds his family to the dogs

moe94
01-08-2014, 09:29 PM
when everything else fails, you send a nikka with progressive dementia that can't speak english to improve relations with a lunatic that feeds his family to the dogs

:roll:

Poetry.

Black and White
01-08-2014, 09:32 PM

:lol

FireDavidKahn
01-08-2014, 09:54 PM
North Korea probably won in a probable blowout.

Trollsmasher
01-08-2014, 10:01 PM
The second weirdest thing I have seen today after the Pelicans almost triple teaming Jan Vesely in the post.

went_worth
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM

:roll:

gts
01-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm still trying to sort out how he was able to talk 10 guys going there with him... I mean how do you say OK when it's Dennis Rodman guaranteeing your safety and security in a country that's run by an even bigger nutcase than Rodman is?

Pra
01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
#13 Doug Christie sighting!? lol

KyrieTheFuture
01-08-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm still trying to sort out how he was able to talk 10 guys going there with him... I mean how do you say OK when it's Dennis Rodman guaranteeing your safety and security in a country that's run by an even bigger nutcase than Rodman is?
They probably got paid insanely well. The dude owns probably 90% of the wealth there.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-08-2014, 10:48 PM
supposedly kim ho wanted jordan to visit. jordan declined and rodman was his second choice. i think i heard stern say something to this effect on cnn yesterday.

bluechox2
01-08-2014, 10:51 PM
dennis rodman is to kim jong un as marilyn monroe is to JFK

wonder if the same happened in the BR

KyrieTheFuture
01-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Who has worse fashion, Dennis Rodman or Michael Jordan?

Draz
01-08-2014, 11:38 PM
supposedly kim ho wanted jordan to visit. jordan declined and rodman was his second choice. i think i heard stern say something to this effect on cnn yesterday.
That's interesting

moe94
01-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Who has worse fashion, Dennis Rodman or Michael Jordan?

Michael Jordan and it's not even close.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-09-2014, 01:32 AM

nobody gives a fcuking rat's a$$ on how Jordan think about Rodman/north korea

they were coworkers who played for the same team and now...remember I am calling coworkers & not even teammates...here

DMV2
01-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Dennis took along a bunch of NBA hasbeens with him.

0:48 mark: Vin Baker is still alive!

Light-skin #13 is Doug Christie?

MavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Rodman is our best chance at opening communication with NK they want absolutely nothing to do with our government which is legitimately understandable. Kim having an American friend protects us. I have no idea why people are so against Rodman going there. He has more of a hope of fostering positive relations than any government employee.
American Diplomats and NK diplomats talk through back/unofficial channels almost constantly. Eg. the six party talks (NK, SK, China, Japan, Russia, USA) Its how we reach all of these deals where we give them aid and they promise not to further develop missile tech. They then always renege on those deals after they take the aid.

Rodman is at best an idiot that is giving Kim a propaganda coup.

NumberSix
01-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Un-believable.

andgar923
01-09-2014, 03:07 PM

I was just thinking this.

As crazy as it may sound, maybe this loon will help with U.S.-N.Korea ties.

andgar923
01-09-2014, 03:09 PM
American Diplomats and NK diplomats talk through back/unofficial channels almost constantly. Eg. the six party talks (NK, SK, China, Japan, Russia, USA) Its how we reach all of these deals where we give them aid and they promise not to further develop missile tech. They then always renege on those deals after they take the aid.

Rodman is at best an idiot that is giving Kim a propaganda coup.

Maybe he can achieve something that they can't :confusedshrug:

May sound farfetched but one never knows.

DukeDelonte13
01-09-2014, 03:35 PM
I was just thinking this.

As crazy as it may sound, maybe this loon will help with U.S.-N.Korea ties.

all he is doing is just feeding in to kim jong-un's propaganda machine. Being "best friends" with a mass-murdering dictator is not a good thing. Common sense.

MavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Maybe he can achieve something that they can't :confusedshrug:

May sound farfetched but one never knows.
Rodman has no ability to negotiate for the USA. He cannot offer sanction relief, aid in any form, etc. He cannot influence USA allies south korea or japan. Its impossible for any real progress to be made. Kim Jong Un (probably correctly) believes that there are 2 things that he needs to maintain power. Chinese support and a nuclear deterrent against invasion.

Kim Jong Un is an evil man that is living out his childhood fantasies of being friends with Dennis Rodman. It is well known he was a big fan of the 90s bulls. The only people he probably was a bigger fan of than Rodman was MJ and Pippen. I severely doubt he respects Rodman on an intellectual level.

Kim Jong Un attended school at a prestigious private school in switzerland. He is very rich. He knows what he is doing is wrong. He doesnt care, he would rather be an evil all-powerful dictator than being a normal citizen in a free country. He is not stupid, he sensed his uncle gathering forces against him, and he dealt with it.

Eric Cartman
01-09-2014, 03:44 PM
nobody gives a fcuking rat's a$$ on how Jordan think about Rodman/north korea

they were coworkers who played for the same team and now...remember I am calling coworkers & not even teammates...here

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/10/there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Flush
01-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Rodman's team includes:
Rodman himself, Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, Vin Baker, Eric Floyd, Doug Christie, Charles D. Smith and four streetballers.

MavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Rodman's team includes:
Rodman himself, Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, Vin Baker, Eric Floyd, Doug Christie, Charles D. Smith and four streetballers.
It must have sucked having to throw that game.

Although it is better than ending up in this camp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBYDE6yWl0I

NumberSix
01-09-2014, 05:04 PM
America needs protection from Korea?