PDA

View Full Version : FACT: Something I strenuously avoid when making topics.

unbreakable
01-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Jordan basically told Wade he wasnt popular enough and he jumped ship to China.

Take notes, kids. If you wanna make $$, dont flop, whine, or act like a self entitled diva. :no:

JohnFreeman
01-09-2014, 08:54 PM

Take notes, kids. If you wanna make $$, dont flop, whine, or act like a self entitled diva. :no:

He is getting the same money per year with Li-Ning then he did with Jordan. He is also getting 5% stake in the company which could make him the richest athlete ever.

no pun intended
01-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Take notes, kids. If you wanna make $$, dont flop, whine, or act like a self entitled diva or using the world trade center collapse as an analogy. :no:
Fixed that for you.

STATUTORY
01-09-2014, 08:56 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/d-wade-tantrum.gif

http://www.truthaboutit.net/pictures/Wade-Cut-His-Eye.gif

Pra
01-09-2014, 09:03 PM
#1 In votes for the EC backcourt ASG. Most of which probably came from America, so I am pretty sure hes popular & liked. The Chinese company probably offered more money in the long run off royalties etc. than Converse/Jordan did.

97 bulls
01-09-2014, 09:07 PM
#1 In votes for the EC backcourt ASG. Most of which probably came from America, so I am pretty sure hes popular & liked. The Chinese company probably offered more money in the long run off royalties etc. than Converse/Jordan did.
Lol. That by default. Hell Ray Allen is fifth for backcourt in the EC. If Rose and Rondo and Williams werent hurt or battling injuries all season, hed be a reserve at best.

JohnFreeman
01-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Lol. That by default. Hell Ray Allen is fifth for backcourt in the EC. If Rose and Rondo and Williams werent hurt or battling injuries all season, hed be a reserve at best.

No he would be still in the starters. He has been playing well.

SilkkTheShocker
01-09-2014, 09:10 PM
He left Jordan because he got tired of wearing his crap shoes. Jordan shoes have been getting cheaper and cheaper made the last few years. Even the retro ones are being made like shit these days. At least with his China shoe, he can make more money and not have to worry about his ankle going out.

Black and White
01-09-2014, 09:12 PM
:no: More money

NumberSix
01-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Which is weird because the biggest size they make is 8.5

detroitdogg
01-09-2014, 09:17 PM
:biggums:

He has been by far the best guard SG in the league this year. You can talk harden all you want, Wade is shooting damn near 10% better from the field. If you replace Wade and Harden the Rockets go straight to the finals. **** outta here *****

buddha
01-09-2014, 09:18 PM
i'd leave jordan for these shoes

http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/li-ning-wade-team-no-sleep-06.jpg

Derka
01-09-2014, 09:18 PM
KG and Rondo are both ANTA sponsored. KG has been since 2010.

Also, fun story: Jordan's shoes are made in China.

So...yeah.

3LiftHeatCurse
01-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Wade going for the top dollar $$$ with the 5% stake in the company, which means he has potential to be much richer than anyone else currently in the NBA.

This is all just Wade setting up so he can take a smaller contract from Miami to keep the Big 3 together.

Solefade
01-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Which is weird because the biggest size they make is 8.5

:lol

Those Li-Ning shoes are pretty high quality though, they're just heavy as shit.

KyrieTheFuture
01-09-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't think you understand how business works. Wade will become the richest athlete in basketball history with that 5% stake.

HylianNightmare
01-09-2014, 09:55 PM
they just threw mad cash at him

imnew09
01-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Li Ning is the most famous sport brand in china. OP :facepalm

MavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 10:27 PM
:lol would would be stupid not to take 5% of a major corporation.

PJR
01-09-2014, 10:29 PM
The OP is a special kind of retard.

PJR
01-09-2014, 10:30 PM

Remember when you said Wade wouldn't be an all star starter or an all NBA selection this year?

Ya, you were wrong. Like you're always wrong. :oldlol:

DuMa
01-09-2014, 10:32 PM
The sneaker market could always use more competition. as much as i love jordans and nike. they shouldnt monopolize the market. its just not good for the consumers.

Props to Wade being different and not joining one of the bigger shoe companies

Dresta
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM

this guy...

red1
01-09-2014, 10:44 PM

this guy...
he caught feelings from the pippen thread :oldlol:

FreezingTsmoove
01-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Theres so much more to the world than the U.S. fantastic move by Wade and wih the 5 percent hed be dumb to say no. Leave nike jordan and adidas to the young superstars. Wade is a popular player so his shoes will sell.

Horde of Temujin
01-10-2014, 12:13 AM
D-Whistle is a bad human being

Droid101
01-10-2014, 12:38 AM
#1 In votes for the EC backcourt ASG.
Seen his healthy competition? :roll:

HylianNightmare
01-10-2014, 12:57 AM
and on the real if he can help chinese brands get into the shoe game it's gonna be good, love the classic companies but it's nice to see newer companies getting into the game and getting bigger guys too

#number6ix#
01-10-2014, 01:54 AM
China market>u.s.

CelticBaller
01-10-2014, 01:57 AM
He left Jordan because he got tired of wearing his crap shoes. Jordan shoes have been getting cheaper and cheaper made the last few years. Even the retro ones are being made like shit these days. At least with his China shoe, he can make more money and not have to worry about his ankle going out.
i recently bough the taxi 12 and the 3lab5. Taxi 12's are really conformable compared to last retros but the 3lab5 have the best quality i had in a sneaker in a while :applause:

NumberSix
01-10-2014, 01:57 AM
China market>u.s.
Do you actually believe that?

#number6ix#
01-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Do you actually believe that?
I'm talking in terms of size not money... I know a huge portion of the Chinese population lives in absolute poverty

NumberSix
01-10-2014, 02:08 AM
I'm talking in terms of size not money... I know a huge portion of the Chinese population lives in absolute poverty
The figures for China's economy is so artificially inflated.

The United States market is by leaps greater than China

At no point in your life will the Chinese economy equal even half of the American economy.

97 bulls
01-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Remember when you said Wade wouldn't be an all star starter or an all NBA selection this year?

Ya, you were wrong. Like you're always wrong. :oldlol:
Lol yeah I was wrong. But still as I said by default. If Rose, Rondo, and Williams were healthy, he wouldn't sniff that starter spot and probably not the all-star game.

NumberSix
01-10-2014, 02:55 AM
Lol yeah I was wrong. But still as I said by default. If Rose, Rondo, and Williams were healthy, he wouldn't sniff that starter spot and probably not the all-star game.
Wade is clearly better than all 3 of them.

PJR
01-10-2014, 02:58 AM

By default? You're still wrong. Just take the L.

MetsPackers
01-10-2014, 03:31 AM

I love making things up too. So edgy

Dresta
01-10-2014, 04:27 AM
The figures for China's economy is so artificially inflated.

The United States market is by leaps greater than China

At no point in your life will the Chinese economy equal even half of the American economy.
:facepalm

oh yeah, which country has been buying products from who with artificially created money again? I'm sure the US's tactic of print and consume is far more sustainable than to make and sell :rolleyes: .

Lebron23
01-10-2014, 07:00 AM
Li Ning is the Nike of China . And Both Kevin Love and Tony Parker signed a contract with a Chinese shoe company.

aj1987
01-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Are you stupid? Williams and Rondo? No wonder people think you're a joke.

Wade >>>>> Pippen, btw.

East_Stone_Ya
01-10-2014, 07:52 AM

where is the stated fact?

Andrei89
01-10-2014, 08:37 AM
where is the stated fact?

OP Is a f2g.

Now that is a fact.

Frozen1
01-10-2014, 09:43 AM
I see that most of the wade haters have a jordan/bulls avatar.

Don

JUDGE WITNESS
01-10-2014, 09:49 AM
if i was making that much bread i wouldnt give 2 ****s

iznogood
01-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Fly Wade and Fly Wade 2 were good shoes. I agree with the most of Jordan retros being made like shit, but there signature and top performance shoes are as good as anything. Even though, the Li Ning Way of Wade 1 were really good, while the Way of Wade 2 have lousy traction.