PDA

View Full Version : NBA Executive on Kevin Love:

G-Funk
01-09-2014, 09:20 PM
According to Ken Berger for CBS Sports, one Eastern Conference executive confesses that

TheMarkMadsen
01-09-2014, 09:21 PM
We'll gladly take him

G-Funk
01-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Smart
Kobe
Love

:eek:

Black and White
01-09-2014, 09:23 PM
This is a surprise...........

no pun intended
01-09-2014, 09:23 PM
okay pat riley

G-Funk
01-09-2014, 09:26 PM
okay pat riley

Mr. West, thank you very much.

Mr. Incredible
01-09-2014, 09:27 PM
The sky is blue

IncarceratedBob
01-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Nobody wants to play with Kobe doe

DMAVS41
01-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Minny should move him asap.

They won't though...and they'll convince themselves they have a chance and get pennies on the dollar at some point.

Seen it too many times.

NoGunzJustSkillz
How do the Lakers get Love before he hits free agency? I can't think of a scenario since Lakers can't trade their 2014 pick.

G-Funk
Nobody wants to play with Kobe doe
:kobe:

Brokenbeat
01-09-2014, 09:42 PM
How do the Lakers get Love before he hits free agency? I can't think of a scenario since Lakers can't trade their 2014 pick.

They don't. They wait.

KyrieTheFuture
01-09-2014, 09:47 PM
I'd love for someone to make a trade between LA and Minnesota that's even halfway conceivable.

Fire Colangelo
01-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Just shows how much he values the spotlight as opposed to winning. The lakers are not in the best shape to build a contender, especially not after paying Kobe that contract.

The Wolves are a solid team with nice pieces around Love. They could easily have a better record if the they could close out games (due to bad chemistry and execution). I can see them making the playoffs this year, gaining some experience and breakout next year like the blazers did this year. Pek is a beast, Rubio is still improving, veterans in Marin and Brewer and a star in Love. If Love resign with the wolves I can see them making some noise in the next year or two.

kurple
01-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Smart
Kobe
Love

kobe is pretty much done

and Love + A rookie isnt better than what he has in Minny

MavsSuperFan
01-09-2014, 09:49 PM

They won't though...and they'll convince themselves they have a chance and get pennies on the dollar at some point.

Seen it too many times.
Yes the Timberwolves are pretty dumb. It is not even like love is hiding the fact that he wants to leave. LeBron at least kind of tricked Cleveland a little, love has been pretty clear about wanting to leave.

R.I.P.
01-09-2014, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=G-Funk]According to Ken Berger for CBS Sports, one Eastern Conference executive confesses that

MP.Trey
01-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Get ready for LoveBe

Black and White
01-09-2014, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I

YouGotServed
01-09-2014, 09:52 PM
lol

Nobody wants to play with a washed up Kobe.

talkingconch
01-09-2014, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I

KyrieTheFuture
01-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Lakers can't trade draft picks until like the 2018 draft

Brokenbeat
01-09-2014, 10:00 PM
I think the Lakers say NOOOOO

Lol, Kevin Love himself says "Shhhhh..." and puts his finger over Flip's lip before slowly backing away (then jumps in a convertible with Kupchak and drives off).

Black and White
01-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Lol, Kevin Love himself says "Shhhhh..." and puts his finger over Flip's lip before slowly backing away (then jumps in a convertible with Kupchak and drives off).

:roll: :roll:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-09-2014, 10:05 PM
kobe is pretty much done

This b!tch is mad

Nobody comes and says i want to play for nuggets lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-09-2014, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I

Jameerthefear
01-09-2014, 10:06 PM
link?

rezznor
01-09-2014, 10:09 PM
kobe is pretty much done

If you are going to suck, wouldn't you rather suck in LA?

fragokota
01-09-2014, 10:12 PM
If you are going to suck, wouldn't you rather suck in LA?

If your name isn't Howard then probably yes :lol :lol :lol

IncarceratedBob
01-09-2014, 10:12 PM
link?

The quote is in the original post

MJistheGOAT
01-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Get out Love and Rubio from Minny and start rebuilding.
He is not winning any s*** there with the actual roster, washed up Kobe and he being awful playing D.

G-train
01-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Probably be a 3 or 4 team trade.

WeGetRing2012
01-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Embiid
Love
Durant

fixed

WeGetRing2012
01-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Lakers won't trade for him either. Just maintain cap space until 2015

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Lakers won't trade for him either. Just maintain cap space until 2015

Lakers should just use their cap space to take on salary for draft picks and use that in a trade for Love or sign a max player and maintain space for Love next offseason. Either way Love should be the target.

WeGetRing2012
01-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Lakers should just use their cap space to take on salary for draft picks and use that in a trade for Love or sign a max player and maintain space for Love next offseason. Either way Love should be the target.

Nope. Lakers aren't giving up anything for Love. It doesn't make sense to. Just wait until he can sign as a free agent. I believe Love is the target in 2015 and Durant the target in 2016. Kobe's contract ends when Durant's does.

ispin69
01-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Even laker stans called this guy an empty stats padder, now they want him :roll: desperate times for this franchise. of course they would take him, they would probably take 2014 dennis rodman too. I bet the team dennis rodman took to north korea is better than the current lakers line up. let's be real here.

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Nope. Lakers aren't giving up anything for Love. It doesn't make sense to. Just wait until he can sign as a free agent. I believe Love is the target in 2015 and Durant the target in 2016. Kobe's contract ends when Durant's does.

Durant isn't coming in 2016 :oldlol: pipe dreams. I'd trade for Love if we spend money on a free agent this summer and the capspace is looking slim. Otherwise just save some space for him.

oh the horror
01-09-2014, 10:31 PM
What people are underestimating is athletes look at franchises.

The fu*king wolves have been a mostly losing franchise now for AWHILE.

The lakers organization even while in flux are still an attractive free agent destination that have shown they are committed to at LEAST putting a competitive product on the floor.

What help has Minnesota given Love over the years really?

This is Kevin Garnett all over again.

California, Hollywood, warm winters and a famous franchise or freezing bitter cold Minnesota that stays losing?

Use your brains people.

Jameerthefear
01-09-2014, 10:31 PM
still no link. most likely pipe dreams anyways

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:32 PM
What people are underestimating is athletes look at franchises.

The fu*king wolves have been a mostly losing franchise now for AWHILE.

The lakers organization even while in flux are still an attractive free agent destination that have shown they are committed to at LEAST putting a competitive product on the floor.

What help has Minnesota given Love over the years really?

California, Hollywood, warm winters and a famous franchise or freezing bitter cold Minnesota that stays losing?

Use your brains people.

You're asking way too much of people on this forum

Black and White
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Even laker stans called this guy an empty stats padder, now they want him :roll: desperate times for this franchise. of course they would take him, they would probably take 2014 dennis rodman too. I bet the team dennis rodman took to north korea is better than the current lakers line up. let's be real here.

http://i.imgur.com/w2Doy.gif

oh the horror
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM
You're asking way too much of people on this forum

In all fairness most of them are just coming out of puberty. The problem with the internet is we have to be subjected to teenagers.

Is He Ill
01-09-2014, 10:34 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24403927/with-kevin-loves-optout-clause-looming-wolves-between-rock-and-hard-place

The quote is towards the end of the article.

ihoopallday
kobe is pretty much done

But he has a way better chance of getting star players to come to LA than he would in Minny. Melo and Love would be a good combo. Love can rebound all the bricks Melo chucks up.

WeGetRing2012
Durant isn't coming in 2016 :oldlol: pipe dreams. I'd trade for Love if we spend money on a free agent this summer and the capspace is looking slim. Otherwise just save some space for him.

It's a possibility, especially if the Thunder keep coming up short. I'm not saying it's 100% fact he is but I'm pretty sure he is the main player that the Lakers are targeting with our cap space. We will have the cap space in 2016 when Kobe's 2yr contract ends.

The biggest signing this summer will most likely be the rookie and another player at around 40 mil or less.

oh the horror
01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
I mean it's just common sense.

Do I stay at a company that hasn't been great or leave for a company that has a good reputation for excelling?

Regardless of the condition the lakers are in right now you know they'll be out there making moves.

chazzy
01-09-2014, 10:36 PM
The first line mentions CBS sports and its on the front page of their NBA site

Jameerthefear
01-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Yawn. More pipe dreams.

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Yawn. More pipe dreams.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24403927/with-kevin-loves-optout-clause-looming-wolves-between-rock-and-hard-place

How hard is it to do a google search?

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:40 PM
It's a possibility, especially if the Thunder keep coming up short. I'm not saying it's 100% fact he is but I'm pretty sure he is the main player that the Lakers are targeting with our cap space. We will have the cap space in 2016 when Kobe's 2yr contract ends.

The biggest signing this summer will most likely be the rookie and another player at around 40 mil or less.

Between now and the next 3 seasons the Thunder will be in at least one NBA finals. Durant ain't leaving considering the the Thunder will make more moves to surround him with talent. Remember all those rumours of Lebron to Lakers? Yeah how did those turn out

oh the horror
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
One thing is for sure. Love isn't staying in Minny.

ispin69
01-09-2014, 10:44 PM
But he has a way better chance of getting star players to come to LA than he would in Minny. Melo and Love would be a good combo. Love can rebound all the bricks Melo chucks up.

Not attracting anyone with someone's fat huge 24 mil a year extension in the way.

Black and White
01-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Not attracting anyone with someone's fat huge 24 mil a year extension in the way.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4e1df300cadcbbed31010000/kobe-bryants-dream-of-playing-in-italy-may-come-true.jpg

Nothing wrong with taking money if it is given to you

coin24
01-09-2014, 10:51 PM

So mad all the time. Kobe constantly on your mind:roll:

longtime lurker
01-09-2014, 10:52 PM
So mad all the time. Kobe constantly on your mind:roll:

He's the biggest Kobe stan on this site. He even has a pic of him in his avatar :oldlol:

WeGetRing2012
01-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Between now and the next 3 seasons the Thunder will be in at least one NBA finals. Durant ain't leaving considering the the Thunder will make more moves to surround him with talent. Remember all those rumours of Lebron to Lakers? Yeah how did those turn out

Lakers were never really in a position to get Lebron. When he was entering free agency from CLE the Lakers were coming of 2 straight rings. It was mostly just talk radio saying the Lakers were after Lebron this summer but it was long-shot to expect him to leave the Heat.

Anyways over the past couple of season the Thunder have actually been subtracting from their talent and not adding to it. (Martin,Harden,Green,Maynor,Robinson) They have maxed out with their cap space and have chosen their core guys to be Durant, Westbrook, & Ibaka. They don't have any cap room to make any big signings in the next few seasons. They are hoping that they their young players (Lamb,Adams, Jones) can develop in the next couple of seasons. So the Thunder won't be able to surround Durant with any more than they have now leading into his free agency. And I'm not fully convinced that their core can win rings yet.

Jameerthefear
01-09-2014, 10:57 PM
True :applause:

gts
01-09-2014, 10:57 PM
How hard is it to do a google search?

He's just trolling because it's a Laker thread

oh the horror nailed it

LA has one of the best franchise histories in all of sports, history of some of the greatest players to every play in the league, respect from all corners of the globe it's in one of the great cities in the country...

The Lakers are unquestionably one of the top destinations for basketball players from all over the world and will continue to be so..

Kids aren't out in their back yards shooting hoops pretending to be the starting SG for the Milwaukee bucks

G-Funk
01-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Use ur brain, google it. Teens these days, want everything handed to them.

INDI
01-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Use ur brain, google it. Teens these days, want everything handed to them.

the truth in this statement is major

wakencdukest
01-10-2014, 11:59 AM

What the hell are you talking about? You got some serious issues with the Lakers. What happened to you man? What happened in your life that made you hate the Lakers so bad? It must have been something tragic to cause you to spend your life spewing hate towards a professional sports team. Just wondering, because I've only seen you post negative things about the Lakers, can't remember seeing you post about anything else or any other teams. Were you wronged in some way by a Laker fan in real life, abused maybe? I'd really like to know your motivation is, or what incident caused you to harbor such animosity. Let me know if you want to open up about this, whatever you say will be totally confidential.

Scholar
01-10-2014, 12:17 PM
He's the biggest Kobe stan on this site. He even has a pic of him in his avatar :oldlol:

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/ElevenDopes/553186010.gif

wakencdukest
01-10-2014, 12:22 PM
I know he has a Kobe avatar, but I never see him talking Kobe up? Just relentless Laker bashing. How can someone be a fan of a player and hate the only team he's ever played for, especially a team that has a rich history like the Lakers?

Bandito
01-10-2014, 12:25 PM
I know he has a Kobe avatar, but I never see him talking Kobe up? Just relentless Laker bashing. How can someone be a fan of a player and hate the only team he's ever played for, especially a team that has a rich history like the Lakers?
He's a tsundere that's why...

guy
01-10-2014, 12:43 PM
No surprise. But I must say, Lakers go from Elgin Baylor to Jerry West to Wilt Chamberlain to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to Magic Johnson to Shaquille O'Neal to Kobe Bryant to .........Kevin Love? A dude that hasn't been able to get to the playoffs in 6 years. Sounds like a significant downgrade.

G-Funk
01-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Can Lakers sign and trade for him this summer?

G-Funk
01-10-2014, 01:08 PM
No surprise. But I must say, Lakers go from Elgin Baylor to Jerry West to Wilt Chamberlain to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to Magic Johnson to Shaquille O'Neal to Kobe Bryant to .........Kevin Love? A dude that hasn't been able to get to the playoffs in 6 years. Sounds like a significant downgrade.
Lakers will not make Love the face of the franchise but a part of it. Kobe's contract will expire in 2016, Lakers will target another player, perhaps Durant, and it's looking like the Lakers will end up with a high draft pick to build around.

magic chiongson
01-10-2014, 01:26 PM
2016 nba champions :bowdown:

Fiasco
01-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Can't wait 'till it gets vetoed.

Darius
01-10-2014, 03:22 PM
I guess LAL is a good consolation prize since he can't get to LAC

G-Funk
01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
I guess LAL is a good consolation prize since he can't get to LAC
That sorry ass franchise should move to Tijuana

stephanieg
01-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Why would LA want him tho? I guess you can never plan for the tank too early.

longtime lurker
01-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Why would LA want him tho? I guess you can never plan for the tank too early.

Because they could actually build around him. Can't wait for Love to the Lakers in 2015

Rose'sACL
01-10-2014, 07:32 PM
I mean it's just common sense.

Do I stay at a company that hasn't been great or leave for a company that has a good reputation for excelling?

Regardless of the condition the lakers are in right now you know they'll be out there making moves.
So you do agree that it is not something to brag about when a player plays all or most of his career for a big market team with good amount of success before him. Good to know some laker fans on this forum are mature.

ballin33
01-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Can Kevin Love, Kobe, and Carmelo all be signed and coexist on the same team?

longtime lurker
01-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Can Kevin Love, Kobe, and Carmelo all be signed and coexist on the same team?

They'd only play for one season so it would be can Carmelo, Love and 2016 free agent coexist.

BlackVVaves
01-10-2014, 07:50 PM
LoL @ Lakers fans on here acting like its a forgone conclusion right now to think that a franchise player (KD) who is amidst a team that has been top 3 in the league when healthy the last 3 years is going to leave for the bottom feeder the Lakers have been the last 2 seasons. The rebuild is going to be real, and players around the league observing the state of affairs in Lakersland surely notice. KD is not leaving a great situation for a shitty situation. Neither is Westbrook.

Now, will Kevin Love leave an equally shitty situation for a less shitty situation? Not only do I think he should, but I think he will. What does he have to lose? Playing for a rebuilding Lakers franchise can't be any worse than playing for an incompetent franchise that's been "rebuilding" for the last 7-8 years.

But, KD? You guys sound like desperate wish-thinkers with that one. As desperate as some Knicks fans were during the summer that somehow LeBron would still come to NY this offseason :lol

G-Funk
01-10-2014, 08:32 PM
LoL @ Lakers fans on here acting like its a forgone conclusion right now to think that a franchise player (KD) who is amidst a team that has been top 3 in the league when healthy the last 3 years is going to leave for the bottom feeder the Lakers have been the last 2 seasons. The rebuild is going to be real, and players around the league observing the state of affairs in Lakersland surely notice. KD is not leaving a great situation for a shitty situation. Neither is Westbrook.

Now, will Kevin Love leave an equally shitty situation for a less shitty situation? Not only do I think he should, but I think he will. What does he have to lose? Playing for a rebuilding Lakers franchise can't be any worse than playing for an incompetent franchise that's been "rebuilding" for the last 7-8 years.

But, KD? You guys sound like desperate wish-thinkers with that one. As desperate as some Knicks fans were during the summer that somehow LeBron would still come to NY this offseason :lol

we can only dream bro

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dont-give-up-on-your-dreams.jpeg

niko
01-10-2014, 08:48 PM

NYers thought Jay Z would bring KD to the Nets, that he became an agent to bestow NY with all these players. Then he sent Cano to Seattle and that got shot to hell.

La Frescobaldi
01-10-2014, 09:44 PM
this forum is bizarre.

guys absolutely shred Love but yet they all want him on their team

Bandito
01-10-2014, 09:47 PM
this forum is bizarre.

guys absolutely shred Love but yet they all want him on their team
He sucks on defense, and he will continue to suck even if he's on the Lakers. But his offense is elite. He's like a smaller Gasol that can shoot three...He would be perfect for D'Antoni's system.

MMM
01-10-2014, 09:57 PM
If the Lakers sign Love and Melo, where is the Cap for a 3rd key FA going to come from??? Love and Melo would consume the majority of the Cap. Heck, signing Melo this off season doesn't leave much room Love in the next off season. When you factor in filling out the rest of the roster it seems like a lot of one or two year deals on the cheap but it's going to be interesting to see how the Lakers manage cap exceptions going forward to eventually rebuild a contender.

MMM
01-10-2014, 09:59 PM
He sucks on defense, and he will continue to suck even if he's on the Lakers. But his offense is elite. He's like a smaller Gasol that can shoot three...He would be perfect for D'Antoni's system.

Dantoni probably won't be there in 15 at his rate.

longtime lurker
01-10-2014, 10:09 PM
If the Lakers sign Love and Melo, where is the Cap for a 3rd key FA going to come from??? Love and Melo would consume the majority of the Cap. Heck, signing Melo this off season doesn't leave much room Love in the next off season. When you factor in filling out the rest of the roster it seems like a lot of one or two year deals on the cheap but it's going to be interesting to see how the Lakers manage cap exceptions going forward to eventually rebuild a contender.

Kobe's 25 million dollar salary comes off the cap.

KobesFinger
01-10-2014, 10:11 PM
I don't see why people want Melo on the Lakers

MMM
01-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Kobe's 25 million dollar salary comes off the cap.

Yea but my point is there is only space for 2 of the 3. If the Lakers sign Melo in the off season than there isn't much room for Love the next season. Even if Melo takes a bit of a discount you still have him and kobe taking up 2/3s of the cap.

Lakers would still need to fill out there roster with about 20 mill plus MLE or lMLE exceptions.

Not sure if this is possible but can they sign and trade Gasol after they go over the Cap in the summer, because that seems like a solid way to eventually create financial flexibility to fit 3 near max or max guys on the team.

BlackVVaves
01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
NYers thought Jay Z would bring KD to the Nets, that he became an agent to bestow NY with all these players. Then he sent Cano to Seattle and that got shot to hell.

Nets fans :oldlol:

Their best player is the player that many roasted as having the worst contract in the NBA. Deron Williams has been overrated as shit since the Nets arrived in BK.

bizil
01-11-2014, 03:54 PM
I think Kobe, Love, and Melo would work great actually! The way Love can stretch the floor and dominate rebounding is a perfect fit for Kobe and Melo. Plus all three were Olympic teammates as well. Love and Melo would be amongst the very best rebounding forward tandems in the league too. Love is the best rebounding PF and Melo is near the top of the premier SF rebounders. And I think Kobe is at the point to where he's knows getting those two will extend his career possibly in terms of title hopes. I think Kobe will play till 40 if possible if he gets Love and Melo. If he does, Kobe is no idiot. He will sign a contract that will enable Love and Melo to add their teammates for the future once Kobe is done.

longtime lurker
01-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Yea but my point is there is only space for 2 of the 3. If the Lakers sign Melo in the off season than there isn't much room for Love the next season. Even if Melo takes a bit of a discount you still have him and kobe taking up 2/3s of the cap.

Lakers would still need to fill out there roster with about 20 mill plus MLE or lMLE exceptions.

Not sure if this is possible but can they sign and trade Gasol after they go over the Cap in the summer, because that seems like a solid way to eventually create financial flexibility to fit 3 near max or max guys on the team.

Oh I know it will be tough to sign Kobe, Melo and Love. Unless Melo and Love both take discounts getting both through free agency will be tough. However, they could sign Melo, take on expiring salary for draft picks(Hello Carlos Boozer) and then use the expiring contracts and picks to trade for Love later in the season. They could also sign and trade Gasol for an exemption and possibly another pick. I think their best bet would be to just wait it out on Love and take a chance on some young/potential all-star talent unless Melo wants to come at a discounted rate.

IGOTGAME
01-11-2014, 06:02 PM
This Embiid/Love front court is gonna be something else. Too bad Kobe hurt his achielles or it would have been a title.

Sakkreth
01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Yes please let this happen, Love needs to sign max deal with Lakers to screw them even more, with Love's max and Kobe's contract Lakers will be irrelevant for a while :applause:

The_Yearning
01-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol I hope he goes to the Lakers. He will get killed by Laker fans/media and Kobe if he tries to act out. Most overrated player in the NBA.

longtime lurker
01-11-2014, 06:21 PM
This Embiid/Love front court is gonna be something else. Too bad Kobe hurt his achielles or it would have been a title.

Dude if this happened

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042009/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

SpecialQue
01-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Lol I hope he goes to the Lakers. He will get killed by Laker fans/media and Kobe if he tries to act out. Most overrated player in the NBA.

Can't wait! :banana:

wakencdukest
01-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Love ain't coming to the Lakers. People are taking a quote from some random guy and running with it. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Eric Cartman
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Love ain't coming to the Lakers. People are taking a quote from some random guy and running with it. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah west coast kid that played his college ball in California must really hate the idea of joining the lakers.

Pretty sure he is happy playing in a terrible market in minny where he seems to clash with his teammates constantly and knows he won't even get close to get a title, freezing cold weather too.

Grey Dawn
01-11-2014, 10:58 PM

Seen it too many times.

Like bosh with the raptors

Eric Cartman
01-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Like bosh with the raptors

Hornets traded Paul, Denver traded Melo, Orlando with Dwight cause it was the right thing to do.

Hope Minny trades him doesn't have to be his favorite destination but at least get something really good for him.

Lakers Legend#32
01-12-2014, 03:37 AM
First good Lakers news all season.

LakersForlife
01-12-2014, 04:45 AM
welcome to L,A. Love:oldlol: :oldlol:

LakersForlife
01-12-2014, 04:47 AM
First good Lakers news all season.

road to rebuilding lookin good

G-Funk
01-12-2014, 05:35 AM