01-09-2014, 11:35 PM
MVP

Trollsmasher
efficient, not dominant

TheMarkMadsen
he didn't shoot enough

if you're so good that you can shoot 70% why aren't you shooting more when you're losing by 10?

BlazerRed
01-09-2014, 11:36 PM
So why didn't he shoot more?

ripthekik
01-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Lebron "Empty Stats" James..

if he is that good, he should have shot his FG% into the 40's or lower to get them the win

Trollsmasher
01-09-2014, 11:37 PM
I would've exchanged 10% of this for 4 less careless turnovers

JebronLames
01-09-2014, 11:38 PM
3 straight games 30+ points, 59%+ shooting :applause:

#number6ix#
Lebron "Empty Stats" James..

if he is that good, he should have shot his FG% into the 40's or lower to get them the win
What???:biggums:

oh the horror
So why didn't he shoot more?

I sincerely wonder if he isn't very aware
Of his FG percentage or something. With that efficiency why isn't he going for broke out there?

Black and White
That was his game to take over. Knicks came out and played so well.

LeBron 06
01-09-2014, 11:39 PM
The heat was -11 in 6-7 minutes tonight when LeBron was on the bench :facepalm

#number6ix#
01-09-2014, 11:39 PM
The heat loss who cares what % he shot

TheReal Kendall
01-09-2014, 11:40 PM

This is true. All that matters is the W

Spaulding
01-09-2014, 11:40 PM

This.

red1
01-09-2014, 11:41 PM
I sincerely wonder if he isn't very aware
Of his FG percentage or something. With that efficiency why isn't he going for broke out there?
he probably cares about his stats more than regular season games

ripthekik
01-09-2014, 11:41 PM
What???:biggums:
You don't understand??

If he's shooting 70%.. then he should have kept shooting to give the Heat a chance to get the score closer. He didn't because all he cared about was his stats. He should have done what KD did the other day and keep shooting it out because he is his team's best options. But this guy.... "Check my $tat$"

TheMarkMadsen
01-09-2014, 11:43 PM
he probably cares about his stats more than regular season games

and that attitude is why this fan base doesn't root for him

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2014, 11:44 PM
there was a key stretch of the game early in the 4th where there was a heat comeback sparked by bosh,wade and then allen with 3pt and +1. lebron was nowhere to be seen,..i have no quarrel with scoring during garbage time, its commonly done but at least you gotta try n score when the shits hawt too

TheMarkMadsen
01-09-2014, 11:45 PM
there was a key stretch of the game early in the 4th where there was a heat comeback sparked by bosh,wade and then allen with 3pt and +1. lebron was nowhere to be seen,..i have no quarrel with scoring during garbage time, its commonly done but at least you gotta try n score when the shits hawt too

:applause:

red1
01-09-2014, 11:47 PM
and that attitude is why this fan base doesn't root for him
Lets be honest you guys dislike him because espn always compares him to your favorite player :oldlol:

wally_world
01-09-2014, 11:48 PM
empty stats

TheMarkMadsen
01-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Lets be honest you guys dislike him because espn always compares him to your favorite player :oldlol:

honestly i "dislike him" (used to be a big fan) when ESPN started comparing him to Kobe yes, because he was way too young and hadn't done shit at the time.

Black and White
01-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Its a bad time to be a LeBron fan lol

Jameerthefear
01-09-2014, 11:56 PM
honestly i "dislike him" (used to be a big fan) when ESPN started comparing him to Kobe yes, because he was way too young and hadn't done shit at the time.
But he was still better. Just didn't have the team around him.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-09-2014, 11:57 PM

You serious? :oldlol:

JebronLames
01-09-2014, 11:57 PM

Hahaha back2back champion.

Black and White
01-09-2014, 11:58 PM
You serious? :oldlol:

I'm talking about all the threads on the first page, they are all dogging LeBron.

DaSeba5
01-09-2014, 11:58 PM

Umm... lol

Although it's hard to like LeBron here because people will quickly label you a stan if you like him.

edrick
01-09-2014, 11:59 PM

Looking to make it to the finals 4 straight seasons and winning 3 in a row. Terrible.

Black and White
Umm... lol

Although it's hard to like LeBron here because people will quickly label you a stan if you like him.

Look at my post above ^^^^

OhNoTimNoSho
I bet after the game lebron was thinking "Its cool, at least I shot 70%"

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2014, 12:00 AM

jameer, is it time to embrace your status as a pure lebron stan and lakers/kobe hater? we can cut the act of the orlando magic thing and just pretend it never happened

DaSeba5
01-10-2014, 12:00 AM
I'm talking about all the threads on the first page, they are all dogging LeBron.

It happens after every loss because he's LeBron. Bosh plays like shit, Wade is 0-6 on FTs, the Heat's offense is stagnant the entire game, the defense is terrible, but nope, let's make 10 threads about how LeBron stat pads.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:01 AM

So? Any mature person wouldn't care about that. The Heat are coming off two consecutive championships and I'm supposed to care about some teenage Kobe kids hating on him. Like, for real? :lol

GrapeApe
01-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Heat's defense, turnovers, and FT shooting cost them. Wade 0-6 at the line :facepalm

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:02 AM
It happens after every loss because he's LeBron. Bosh plays like shit, Wade is 0-6 on FTs, the Heat's offense is stagnant the entire game, the defense is terrible, but nope, let's make 10 threads about how LeBron stat pads.

That's what I meant, I didn't mean for it to come across as me hating on him, I was just talking about the amount of hate he is currently getting on this forum.

secund2nun
01-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Bosh cost Miami the game.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:03 AM

we talking like 06 bruh when you was still in diapers and one was a 3x champ whoo'd put up 29/6/7 on the way to a ring one year and 27/6/6 on 51% shooting in the final before Lebron had even made the playoffs

they was always lookin for that next Jordan and shit and when Lebron came around i began to undserstand the hate for Kobe, but that hate diminished after 08-10

red1
01-10-2014, 12:04 AM
at least you are honest

DaSeba5
01-10-2014, 12:04 AM
That's what I meant, I didn't mean for it to come across as me hating on him, I was just talking about the amount of hate he is currently getting on this forum.

Just part of being the team on top right now. It makes you wonder what the mods really do because it's one thing to see a thread hating on LeBron, and it's another thing to allow 10 of the same threads with little to no substance that just spam the forum.

Jameerthefear
01-10-2014, 12:05 AM
jameer, is it time to embrace your status as a pure lebron stan and lakers/kobe hater? we can cut the act of the orlando magic thing and just pretend it never happened
tbh i don't even really like lebron. i respect his game.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:06 AM
at least you are honest

i'm always honest and i apologize for saying you had Lebron's jizz on your eyes back in the day because you don't. (i know you remember that shit, if don't at least pretend like you do so i don't look like freak)

HylianNightmare
01-10-2014, 12:13 AM
should've shot more, or fed wade

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Just part of being the team on top right now. It makes you wonder what the mods really do because it's one thing to see a thread hating on LeBron, and it's another thing to allow 10 of the same threads with little to no substance that just spam the forum.

Exactly, I dunno, should all be kept in one thread IMO.

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:17 AM
tbh i don't even really like lebron. i respect his game.

No you just like pissing off LA and Kobe fans.

red1
01-10-2014, 12:22 AM
i'm always honest and i apologize for saying you had Lebron's jizz on your eyes back in the day because you don't. (i know you remember that shit, if don't at least pretend like you do so i don't look like freak)
with some of these lebron stan now im almost starting to like the kobe stans more even including homos like ripthekik 9erempire and bladers

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:23 AM
with some of these lebron stan now im almost starting to like the kobe stans more even including homos like ripthekik 9erempire and bladers
you knew you liked me from the start, biiitch:confusedshrug:

aj1987
01-10-2014, 12:25 AM
You don't understand??

If he's shooting 70%.. then he should have kept shooting to give the Heat a chance to get the score closer. He didn't because all he cared about was his stats. He should have done what KD did the other day and keep shooting it out because he is his team's best options. But this guy.... "Check my $tat$"
I don't get this logic. The guy took 17 shots to score 32 points and Miami lost by 10. How the hell is Miami going to win by him wasting even more possessions? Miami had 14 fewer possessions that the Knicks, BTW. I can understand if you guys are talking about his extremely low rebounding numbers or shitty FT shooting or his sloppy TO's.

:facepalm Kobetards.

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:28 AM
I don't get this logic. The guy took 17 shots to score 32 points and Miami lost by 10. How the hell is Miami going to win by him wasting even more possessions? Miami had 14 fewer possessions that the Knicks, BTW. I can understand if you guys are talking about his extremely low rebounding numbers or shitty FT shooting or his sloppy TO's.

:facepalm Kobetards.
You dont really play basketball do you? It's simply math how do you not understand? If you're shooting 70%, you keep shooting because you give your team the best chance to score. When you're down, there's no excuses to not go out guns blazing like KD did the other day with 34 shots.

What's the point of shooting 70% and then stop shooting when your team is down and needs someone to score?

red1
01-10-2014, 12:32 AM
you knew you liked me from the start, biiitch:confusedshrug:
dont get too excited you win by default :oldlol: . when I saw the april 13s celebrating injury and talking shit about kobes daughters i realized the f*ggotry was stronger on their side

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:33 AM
You dont really play basketball do you? It's simply math how do you not understand? If you're shooting 70%, you keep shooting because you give your team the best chance to score. When you're down, there's no excuses to not go out guns blazing like KD did the other day with 34 shots.

What's the point of shooting 70% and then stop shooting when your team is down and needs someone to score?

Let me get this straight. Without Lebron, the Heat shot nearly 50%. You wanted Lebron to take away those possessions from his teammates and shoot 40% so that, in your words, he could get the win.

Did you skip elementary math or something?

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:34 AM
dont get too excited you win by default :oldlol: . when I saw the april 13s celebrating injury and talking shit about kobes daughters i realized the f*ggotry was stronger on their side

:roll:

aj1987
01-10-2014, 12:34 AM

Where is he getting the extra possessions from? :facepalm Yeah, Kobetards are stupid.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Where is he getting the extra possessions from? :facepalm Yeah, Kobetards are stupid.

how do you not undestand? if you're hot and shooting 70% that means the defense can't stop you,

If you're the best player on your team and you're shootint 70% in a loss you need to shore MORE!!!

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:36 AM
From his teammates since they're not all shooting 70% are they? :rolleyes:
E.G. If you're shooting 70%, you don't pass to Chris Bosh who is shooting 30% to shoot in the 4th.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:37 AM
how do you not undestand? if you're hot and shooting 70% that means the defense can't stop you,

If you're the best player on your team and you're shootint 70% in a loss you need to shore MORE!!!

Yeah, but he said Lebron should've shot 40%, so that his team could get the win...

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:37 AM

LeBron stans will bring up numbers to defend him, but when a stat is used to explain that he should shoot more or anything like that they don't want a bar of it :facepalm

JebronLames
01-10-2014, 12:38 AM
E.G. If you're shooting 70%, you don't pass to Chris Bosh who is shooting 30% to shoot in the 4th.

Felt bad when kobe got injured. Can't wait till he comes back.

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Yeah, but he said Lebron should've shot 40%, so that his team could get the win...
Retard, I said he should've kept shooting until he eventually reach there. If he is that good a scorer, he wouldn't reach there, and the Heat would have gotten the score closer. I simply meant he should have kept shooting no matter what. Are lebron stans this dumb?

Illuminati
01-10-2014, 12:40 AM
The thing is, if LeBron shot jacked 30 attempts a game with this team, certain players would be pissed and not interested to play with him and will hurt the championship run. No ****s are given in January.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:40 AM

if it takes Lebron going 4-10 in the 4th to get the win than that's what he's gotta do.

When you're the best offensive player on the court and you're already shooting 70% that means you're unstoppable that night, if your team is losing and that player is you (Lebron) it's time to get as many open looks for yourself as possible because you are the best option for the team

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Retard, I said he should've kept shooting until he eventually reach there. If he is that good a scorer, he wouldn't reach there, and the Heat would have gotten the score closer. I simply meant he should have kept shooting no matter what. Are lebron stans this dumb?

Bruh, I know you don't have middle-school education, so I'm just trying to educate you here.

Here's what you said:

Now re-read it and think hard. You can do it.

aj1987

Again, where is he getting the extra shots from? Miami had a total of 68 possessions. How hard is it to understand. Miami lost because of it's TOV's, rebounding and FT shooting. Not because Lebron didn't shoot enough. How hard is that to understand?

TheMarkMadsen
The thing is, if LeBron shot jacked 30 attempts a game with this team, certain players would be pissed and not interested to play with him and will hurt the championship run. No ****s are given in January.

That's not true at all. I've seen Kobe shoot 30+ times in regular season games just to send a message to his team that they aren't playing well enough to deserve the chance

those teams eventually won championships that same year, but then again Kobe wasn't playing with multiple superstars with egos that might be upset if you took all the shots

chazzy
01-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Felt bad when kobe got injured. Can't wait till he comes back.
Compassionate pauk

Black and White

While some teammates might get a little butthurt (Wade) there is no question that LeBron was the one getting points on the highest efficiency, he earnt the right to take more shots in the 4th and I think if he did the scoreline would have been much closer or they might have won.

TheMarkMadsen
Again, where is he getting the extra shots from? Miami had a total of 68 possessions. How hard is it to understand. Miami lost because of it's TOV's, rebounding and FT shooting. Not because Lebron didn't shoot enough. How hard is that to understand?

Do you not see him driving and constantly dishing to guys like Rahsard Lewis and Norris Cole?

You're ****ING LEBRON JAMES if you get to the rim put that shit up at the basket

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Bruh, I know you don't have middle-school education, so I'm just trying to educate you here.

Here's what you said:

Now re-read it and think hard. You can do it.
That means by then heat would have already been into the lead, because he shot so much and his efficiency eventually slowed down but heat gets the win. Still don't understand how that's a possible scenario?

and for the toher guy gtfo with the possessions shit. If lebron had taken things in his hands, the game would've been entirely different. It doesn't stay the same.

kurple
01-10-2014, 12:45 AM
durant really is the most ref protected superstar of my time
still like him better than bran

HoopsFanNumero1
if it takes Lebron going 4-10 in the 4th to get the win than that's what he's gotta do.

When you're the best offensive player on the court and you're already shooting 70% that means you're unstoppable that night, if you're team is losing and that player is you (Lebron) it's time to get as many open looks for yourself as possible because you are the best option for the team

I don't know what the rest of the team shot in the 4th, so I won't try to argue that point. Also, I'm not disagreeing with you. He should have taken more shots.

Droid101
Do you not see him driving and constantly dishing to guys like Rahsard Lewis and Norris Cole?

You're ****ING LEBRON JAMES if you get to the rim put that shit up at the basket
LOL he's ignoring the most crucial plays of the game when his team was within 8 or 9 with 3+ minutes left. LeBron didn't take a shot from then to about 1:50 left, when the game was already decided. If he was aggressive during that time, they might've been closer.

aj1987
01-10-2014, 12:47 AM
If you don't, the defenses are going to focus on you and you'll be back to shooting in the lower 40's and wasting possessions.

BTW, Bosh had ONE FGA in the 4th and he made it. Outside of Wade and Lebron, only Allen, Beasley, Anderson, and Cole had FGA's in the 4th . A combined 6 attempts.

9erempiree
01-10-2014, 12:48 AM
LOL he's ignoring the most crucial plays of the game when his team was within 8 or 9 with 3+ minutes left. LeBron didn't take a shot from like, 6 minutes left to about 1:50 left, when the game was already decided. If he was aggressive during that time, they might've been closer.

He can't do it anymore.

Lebron thinks he can get away from hiding in the clutch because as long as his stats are great, he won't get the blame.

His schtick doesn't cut it out anymore. You need to shoot more and get your team that win and not just settle.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:48 AM
LOL he's ignoring the most crucial plays of the game when his team was within 8 or 9 with 3+ minutes left. LeBron didn't take a shot from like, 6 minutes left to about 1:50 left, when the game was already decided. If he was aggressive during that time, they might've been closer.

exactly. I'd rather fail trying than fail being passive

it's why Lebron fans have a longer life expectancy 80+ (efficient) than Kobe fans do (dominant) > = 40

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:49 AM
That means by then heat would have already been into the lead, because he shot so much and his efficiency eventually slowed down but heat gets the win. Still don't understand how that's a possible scenario?

and for the toher guy gtfo with the possessions shit. If lebron had taken things in his hands, the game would've been entirely different. It doesn't stay the same.

How? Obviously, if Lebron could take 30 shots and make them at a 70% clip, no doubt they would win the game. But it's pretty unlikely he could do that.

Now you're saying instead of his teammates who were shooting at a 50% rate, Lebron should've taken possessions away from them so he could shoot them at a 40% rate on AVERAGE. How does that make any sense?

TheMarkMadsen
I don't know what the rest of the team shot in the 4th, so I won't try to argue that point. Also, I'm not disagreeing with you. He should have taken more shots.

thank you, my question is if Lebron can shoot 60-70% per game why not take 30 shots and score 40+ points per game?

9erempiree

When you're the best offensive player on the court and you're already shooting 70% that means you're unstoppable that night, if you're team is losing and that player is you (Lebron) it's time to get as many open looks for yourself as possible because you are the best option for the team

this.

How does the arguable best player on the team shoots 70% and his team loses.

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
If you don't, the defenses are going to focus on you and you'll be back to shooting in the lower 40's and wasting possessions.

BTW, Bosh had ONE FGA in the 4th and he made it. Outside of Wade and Lebron, Only Allen, Beasley, and Cole had FGA's in the 4th. Each attempted a SINGLE 3. :facepalm Once again, Kobetards are retarded.
Ok, just tell me an simple and clear answer.
Lebron shot 70% in a loss.

You are telling me I'm wrong in saying that he should have shot more?

Droid101
01-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Sorry I mis-stated my previous post, so I'll show what I mean.

Down 7, 3 minutes left. Here are the Heat possessions:

Dwyane Wade personal foul (Carmelo Anthony draws the foul) (no LeBron touch)

LeBron James bad pass (why not take a shot, Mr. 70%?)

LeBron James out of bounds lost ball turnover (at least he touched it this play)

Dwyane Wade makes 24-foot three point jumper (no LeBron touch)

Norris Cole misses 25-foot three point jumper (nobody touched it here but Cole)

And finally, with 51 seconds left and the game completely out of reach (11 down), LeBron drives and gets fouled (and also decides to score on the final possession when the game is already over).

9erempiree
01-10-2014, 12:52 AM
thank you, my question is if Lebron can shoot 60-70% per game why not take 30 shots and score 40+ points per game?

That's because that stat padding fool can't. He only cares about his stats. This is what I've been trying to teach Lebron fans.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 12:52 AM

If Lebron could do that on a daily basis, he'd easily be the GOAT. I don't even like the FG shit. I think he started doing it last season when the media went all crazy after that random 6 game, 30-point, 60%+ streak.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:53 AM
I honestly would be huge Lebron fan if this dude took the necessary shots to get his team into position to win,

It feels like he just cherry picks the best shot, which is awesome if you're an average player, but when you're the best player on your team, forget that the best player in the ****ing league its your shot to take every possession if you can honestly convert your shots at 60%

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 12:54 AM

LeBron James bad pass (why not take a shot, Mr. 70%?)

LeBron James out of bounds lost ball turnover (at least he touched it this play)

And finally, with 51 seconds left and the game completely out of reach (11 down), LeBron drives and gets fouled (and also decides to score on the final possession when the game is already over).
:applause: :applause: :applause:

When the fact is just so obvious, I don't know how they can continue to deny it.

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:54 AM
If Lebron could do that on a daily basis, he'd easily be the GOAT. I don't even like the FG shit. I think he started doing it last season when the media went all crazy after that random 6 game, 30-point, 60%+ streak.

I'm glad that one of you can see that its about more than just numbers, it's like the boxscore rules some of these LeBron fans and they don't understand the concept of CONTEXT.

aj1987
01-10-2014, 12:55 AM

Do you not know how basketball works? Lebrons passing and his teammates hitting the open 3 is why he's able to maintain his FG%. Keeps the defenses honest. If he played Kobe ball, he'd be scoring 30 on 25 shots a game compared to the 17 now.

Droid101
01-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Look, the LeBron haters would still laugh if he actually did come out and shoot every clutch possession and his team still lost...

...but the legit posters, the actual basketball fans, would respect him for trying.

And if he came out shooting on every clutch possession and won the game for his team... all you bran fans would love him and have all this ammo to use against everyone! It's really a win-win for everyone except field goal percentage fans.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 12:57 AM

that's why we mock Lebron fans who bring up FG%, if he was playing on a worse team, ( and a worse team than his could still win a championship) he'd be forced to shoot more which would = a lower FG%

I wish Lebron was more like Kobe and would just be like **** this i can do it w/o Shaq (D Wade & Bosh) and would do it or die trying.

That's why i root for Kobe, this nikka sacrificed his potential legacy just to prove a point to himself, and succeeded, i LOVE that attitude

Black and White
01-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Do you not know how basketball works? Lebrons passing and his teammates hitting the open 3 is why he's able to maintain his FG%. Keeps the defenses honest. If he played Kobe ball, he'd be scoring 30 on 25 shots a game compared to the 17 now.

Or...... If he took more shots the defenses would respect him a causing them to double/triple him, factor that in with his passing ability = wide open teammates.

Fresh Kid
01-10-2014, 01:01 AM
That was his game to take over. Knicks came out and played so well.
and lebron became tha true man that we all like to see mr. chokeville :applause: :cheers:

aj1987
01-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Or...... If he took more shots the defenses would respect him a causing them to double/triple him, factor that in with his passing ability = wide open teammates.
Watch the games. His teammates are usually wide open whenever Lebron drives.

pegasus
01-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Lebron James bad pass (why not take a shot, Mr. 70%?)
And he dribbled the ball in front of Bargnani for like 10 seconds looking for the perfect opportunity to score, protecting his FG% instead of taking a quick shot to give his team a chance to come back. And other superstar wold have taken at least 3-4 quick shots in the last minute to try and win.

I really don't understand how anyone can support/defend this clown. The way he approaches the game is like a spit on the legacy of this sport.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 01:03 AM
How? Obviously, if Lebron could take 30 shots and make them at a 70% clip, no doubt they would win the game. But it's pretty unlikely he could do that.

Now you're saying instead of his teammates who were shooting at a 50% rate, Lebron should've taken possessions away from them so he could shoot them at a 40% rate on AVERAGE. How does that make any sense?

No we are saying if this nikka can reallly make shots at a 70% rate then take as many shots as possible!

and if you're the best player in the league that should be basically ever possestion when you're team is down late in the 4th

IncarceratedBob
01-10-2014, 01:03 AM
LeBron would rather shoot well than win games

ripthekik
01-10-2014, 01:04 AM
You never answer my question bro.

Lebron shot 70% in a loss. Am I correct or wrong in saying he should have shot more? Simple answer.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 01:05 AM
that's why we mock Lebron fans who bring up FG%, if he was playing on a worse team, ( and a worse team than his could still win a championship) he'd be forced to shoot more which would = a lower FG%

I wish Lebron was more like Kobe and would just be like **** this i can do it w/o Shaq (D Wade & Bosh) and would do it or die trying.

That's why i root for Kobe, this nikka sacrificed his potential legacy just to prove a point to himself, and succeeded, i LOVE that attitude

Well Lebron's definitely capable of shooting 50-52% throughout a season, but not 60%. Honestly, I'm not even concerned about his scoring. My favorite Heat season of his was '12, and he took three more shots then and scored just 1.6 more ppg. His defensive and rebounding effort's just not there like it was in the past. I get that he's probably being conservative with his body and all, so I'm just waiting for the playoffs at this point.

Droid101
01-10-2014, 01:05 AM
And he dribbled the ball in front of Bargnani for like 10 seconds looking for the perfect opportunity to score, protecting his FG% instead of taking a quick shot to give his team a chance to come back. And other superstar wold have taken at least 3-4 quick shots in the last minute to try and win.

I really don't understand how anyone can support/defend this clown. The way he approaches the game is like a spit on the legacy of this sport.
http://blakesnow.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/10/url-1.gif

Black and White
01-10-2014, 01:06 AM

Ok, so if they are wide open and he passes to them how often would they make the shot? Or would you rather the guy shooting a 70% clip shoot on that possesion?

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 01:06 AM
No we are saying if this nikka can reallly make shots at a 70% rate then take as many shots as possible!

and if you're the best player in the league that should be basically ever possestion when you're team is down late in the 4th

No, he said that on the first page...

Droid101
01-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Let's just say this... you'll never see 13 in 35 from Bron anymore (unless his attitude about this shit finally changes). He'll never try anything like that.

red1
01-10-2014, 01:08 AM

His approach to the game is to pad that fg% during the regular season while going for ring #3. Your approach to insidehoops is to whine like an embarrassing hoe. You tell me whats worse lol

aj1987
01-10-2014, 01:08 AM
You never answer my question bro.

Lebron shot 70% in a loss. Am I correct or wrong in saying he should have shot more? Simple answer.
Not at a 40% clip like you suggested. Sure he could've shot more, but where is he getting the extra shots from? Also, what makes separates and makes Lebron a better player than Kobe is his passing. You can't just ask him to give it up.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Not at a 40% clip like you suggested. Sure he could've shot more, but where is he getting the extra shots from? Also, what makes separates and makes Lebron a better player than Kobe is his passing. You can't just ask him to give it up.

what separates Lebron's 2 more assist per game than Kobe's is the 4 contact lay ups Lebron doesn't want to attempt per game compared to Kobe

HoopsFanNumero1
01-10-2014, 01:11 AM
His approach to the game is to pad that fg% during the regular season while going for ring #3. Your approach to insidehoops is to whine like an embarrassing hoe. You tell me whats worse lol

Couldn't have said it better :lol

aj1987
01-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Ok, so if they are wide open and he passes to them how often would they make the shot? Or would you rather the guy shooting a 70% clip shoot on that possesion?
That means that you're not passing the ball and shooting over 2-3 players will not get you 70%.

I'll make it extremely simple. The Heat are a shitty rebounding team. They need to make every possession count. That's why they try to be as efficient as possible. You can't have players wasting possessions, when your team is the worst rebounding (offensive and defensive) team in the NBA.

ihoopallday
01-10-2014, 01:12 AM

:lol damn don't do em like that

pegasus
01-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Replace him with any all-star on that stacked team, and they win at least two in the last three years, so him going for ring #3 is as impressive as you finding your hole in the dark. Btw, you always sound like a crazy hoe who hates every player out there.

coin24
01-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Replace him with any all-star on that stacked team, and they win at least two in the last three years, so him going for ring #3 is as impressive as you finding your hole in the dark. Btw, you always sound like a crazy hoe who hates every player out there.

* beta batgirl rings..

ihoopallday
01-10-2014, 01:17 AM

You can use these hypotheticals on pretty much every stacked team in NBA history. Doesn't really downplay what Bron is doing in Miami. :lol He's winning championships. I know it hurts, but just get over it.

aj1987
01-10-2014, 01:17 AM
what separates Lebron's 2 more assist per game than Kobe's is the 4 contact lay ups Lebron doesn't want to attempt per game compared to Kobe
2 points, rebounds and assists.

Dude, you do know that you're talking about the guy who won 2 rings in a row, and won more games than any other (non-Heat) player in the last 4 years, right?

Stop whining because he lost a RS game.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 01:18 AM
If you put Durant on the HEAT from 11-13 i believe they win at least one ring.

red1
01-10-2014, 01:19 AM
For real you come across as the saltiest poster on the board. Its not that serious just chill and enjoy your team

red1
01-10-2014, 01:20 AM
No doubt

pauk
01-10-2014, 01:21 AM
:confusedshrug: thats just 10% above his normal... :P

ihoopallday
01-10-2014, 01:22 AM

So how exactly do you people come up with these conclusions? Where's the evidence to support this theory. Put LeBron on OKC from 11-13 and I believe they win at least one ring. See how easy this game is to play.

Eric Cartman
01-10-2014, 02:41 AM

pauk

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 02:47 AM
So how exactly do you people come up with these conclusions? Where's the evidence to support this theory. Put LeBron on OKC from 11-13 and I believe they win at least one ring. See how easy this game is to play.

Lebron put up 29ppg on 47% in the 2012 finals

KD put up 31 on 54%

aj1987
01-10-2014, 12:43 PM

KD put up 31 on 54%
Lebron averaged 4 rebounds and 5 assists MORE than Durant.

Nash
01-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Birdman
Lewis
Beasley
Battier
Allen
Haslem
Mason JR

Super stacked.

Give that bench to any other team and it would not be so stacked anymore.

pegasus
01-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Birdman
Lewis
Beasley
Battier
Allen
Haslem
Mason JR

Super stacked.

Give that bench to any other team and it would not be so stacked anymore.

Why did you exclude Cole? Because Chalmers missed a couple games and Cole started?:lol cHeats have the best bench in the league, and they have the luxury of having Wade and sometimes even Bosh on the floor with them, and they see their highest -/+ during those minutes.

Crafty
01-10-2014, 02:03 PM

KD put up 31 on 54%

Might as well tell the whole story.

Lebron James 28,6 points on 47% with 10.2 rebounds and 7.4 assists
Kevin Durant 30,6 points on 55% with 6 rebounds and 2.2 assists

Lebron 2 less points and but with 4 more rebounds and 5 more assists.

KingBeasley08
01-10-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm surprised Durant had 6 rebounds per game. There were a few games where we was completely inactive on the boards with 2 or 3 rebounds. Not to mention, he got wrecked while defending so bad that they moved him to Chalmers... who had a 20+ point game when that happened lol

Mass Debator
01-10-2014, 02:19 PM
And Wade shot 73% but they still lost.

The L was a result of a Chris Bosh no show, free throw misses, and lack of efficient ball movement. I saw them missing Chalmers out there as he plays more to the true PG position than what Cole can do.