PDA

View Full Version : What's your all time staring 5?

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Kareem
Duncan
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron

perfect mix of unselfish players who are AMAZING in other areas and playesr who will eat your children down the stretch

This isn't my 5 best players, just the combo I think would work the best together

Kareem ( Unselfish player with Amazing defense/ can be relied on offensively

Duncan (Same as Kareem)

Jorda (GOAT)

Kobe (top 6 GOAT)

Lebron - amazing distributor with the ability to take over a game with threat to drive and unselfish nature

who you got?

I don't see a team beating this team tbh

VIntageNOvel
01-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Kareem
Duncan
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron

perfect mix of unselfish players who are AMAZING in other areas and playesr who will eat your children down the stretch

This isn't my 5 best players, just the combo I think would work the best together

Duncan (Same as Kareem)

Jorda (GOAT)

Kobe (top 6 GOAT)

Lebron - amazing distributor with the ability to take over a game with threat to drive and unselfish nature

who you got?

are you agent zero? :biggums: thats his all time starting five

BlazerRed
01-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Kareem
Ducan
Bird
Jordan
Magic

ukballer
01-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Popeye Jones should be in every staring 5.

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2013/04/popeye-jones-portrait.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Popeye Jones should be in every staring 5.

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2013/04/popeye-jones-portrait.jpg

:roll: I remember this guy

chosen_one6
01-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Lol at Kobe being top 6. Thread is irrelevant from there.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Kareem
Ducan
Bird
Jordan
Magic

I can understand replacing Bird & Magic for Kobe & Lebron

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Lol at Kobe being top 6. Thread is irrelevant from there.

please stop, Kobe has a solid case for top 5 all time let alone top 6. This ins't about that doe

what's your starting line up out of all from all players of all time

JohnFreeman
01-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Kareem
Magic
LeBron
Duncan
Jordan

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:46 AM
Kareem
Magic
LeBron
Duncan
Jordan

hmmm.. i like your starting 5 although I don't think it has enough fire power as others.

I would want more people that can create their own shot so i choose Kobe > Magic

I'd rather have Lebron running point (who the defense considers more of a threat to score) drawing attention than Magic. Love Magic tho and would rank him over Lebron but would want Lebron on my all time team

JohnFreeman
01-10-2014, 03:49 AM
hmmm.. i like your starting 5 although I don't think it has enough fire power as others.

I would want more people that can create their own shot so i choose Kobe > Magic

I'd rather have Lebron running point (who the defense considers more of a threat to score) drawing attention than Magic. Love Magic tho and would rank him over Lebron but would want Lebron on my all time team

Good points, but I have Jordan so I don't need Kobe ;)

waseem780
01-10-2014, 03:50 AM
Hakeem
Garnett
Bird
Jordan
Lebron

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Good points, but I have Jordan so I don't need Kobe ;)

LOL I just think Kobe/Jordan give you more fire power than Jordan/Magic

Lebron while an efficient scorer is more dominant when he's sucking the defense in and dishing, this would be highlighted while running point

Imagine teams doubling Lebron and then him having the choice to dish to either Kobe or Jordan

would be insane

#number6ix#
01-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Kareem
Kg
Kd
Mj
Lebron

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Hakeem
Garnett
Bird
Jordan
Lebron

Again, a great line up, can't go wrong with that either, KG & Hakeem would be an amazing front court

JohnFreeman
LOL I just think Kobe/Jordan give you more fire power than Jordan/Magic

Lebron while an efficient scorer is more dominant when he's sucking the defense in and dishing, this would be highlighted while running point

Imagine teams doubling Lebron and then him having the choice to dish to either Kobe or Jordan

would be insane

I suppose Jordan/Bird could be more deadly then Kobe/Jordan

TheMarkMadsen
Kareem
Kg
Kd
Mj
Lebron

hmmm.. i have to question the likes of KD over a Kobe/Bird

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 03:54 AM
Chamberlain
Jackson
Cunningham
Greer
Jones

#number6ix#
01-10-2014, 03:57 AM
hmmm.. i have to question the likes of KD over a Kobe/Bird
Kd is a matchup nightmare...

VIntageNOvel
01-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Magic
Kobe
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

why not jordan? because it would be overkill and unfair :cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 03:58 AM
I suppose Jordan/Bird could be more deadly then Kobe/Jordan

possibly, especially with Birds 3pt shooting being > Kobe's

it's difficult to predict how Kobe would play with another GOAT perimeter player since he never had the chance tho

although last year we did see a more willing to assist Kobe than we had in year while playing with Nash & D12.

I think Kobe/Jordan in a one year setting could be pretty dominate, however after multiple years there would be way too many alphas on my team to co exist (Kobe/MJ)

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 04:00 AM
Magic
Kobe
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

why not jordan? because it would be overkill and unfair :cheers:

Holy shit that team would work perfectly together

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:00 AM
You guys have too many ball-dominant and alpha types. They would lose to good teams.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 04:02 AM
Kd is a matchup nightmare...

so is prime Bird and prime Kobe.

Both are top 10 greats who honestly nobody could "stop".

KD is great as well, and he's been a pretty damn good overall player last year and this year, but Kobe still gets the nod defensively pretty easily (prime Kobe) and i'll still take Bird's overall game over Duran'ts right now

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Chamberlain
Jackson
Cunningham
Greer
Jones

these guys are too old for me to judge, but i'll take you word for it that they'd be great together, i do agree that we are picking too many alpha type tho :cheers:

how about

Russell
Duncan
Pippen
Kobe
Stockton

JohnFreeman
01-10-2014, 04:04 AM
so is prime Bird and prime Kobe.

Both are top 10 greats who honestly nobody could "stop".

KD is great as well, and he's been a pretty damn good overall player last year and this year, but Kobe still gets the nod defensively pretty easily (prime Kobe) and i'll still take Bird's overall game over Duran'ts right now

Not sure about that one.

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:06 AM
these guys are too old for me to judge, but i'll take you word for it that they'd be great together, i do agree that we are picking too many alpha type tho :cheers:

The 67 76ers did pretty well with that lineup, but I didn't see them play either.

Being serious, I'll try to pick a great team from players I've seen:

Olajuwon
Rodman
Pippen
Jordan
Stocton

JimmyMcAdocious
01-10-2014, 04:06 AM
Why can't you stack talent? Just play like the dream team (assuming you still select the right personnel) because that's essentially what you are doing.

Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Larry Bird
Vin Baker
Hakeem Olajuwon

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 04:07 AM
Not sure about that one.

it's pretty positive bub :cheers:

top 5 in points all time

top 3 in playoff points

5x Champion

2x FMVP

record amount of all defensive teams & offensive teams

hard to fine 9 better players, but this isn't about that :cheers:

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:09 AM
how about
Russell
Duncan
Pippen
Kobe
Stockton

That would be a tough team to beat.

pauk
01-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Shaquille O'Neal
Hakeem Olajuwon
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
LeBron James

Bench:
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Scottie Pippen

VIntageNOvel
01-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Not sure about that one.

another alt who pretend to be scrub team fans :biggums:

if you love bron just show it bro, no need to act as raptor, or bobcat or bulls fans :lol

btw pf position is kinda hard, duncan? hakeem?
while in center position you got guy like shaq and wilt, but KAJ >>

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:12 AM
Why can't you stack talent? Just play like the dream team (assuming you still select the right personnel) because that's essentially what you are doing.

What are we talking about here? An all-star game? An Olympics? Or sticking this team into a regular NBA season? Because it's that last one where you might have trouble if there aren't enough balls to go around, and guys are fighting over who is the pack leader.

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:13 AM
Shaquille O'Neal
Hakeem Olajuwon
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
LeBron James

Gotta wonder how long Bird and Jordan are gonna let Lebron dominate the ball. And then if the big boy isn't getting fed enough ...

I gotta wonder how Shaq would have handled playing with Jordan. He seemed to get jealous of Penny and Kobe at times.

TheMarkMadsen
01-10-2014, 04:14 AM
The 67 76ers did pretty well with that lineup, but I didn't see them play either.

Being serious, I'll try to pick a great team from players I've seen:

Olajuwon
Rodman
Pippen
Jordan
Stocton

yeah can't really argue against that, might be the most well rounded team that would play the best together

Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Larry Bird
Vin Baker
Hakeem Olajuwon

LMAO at the random selection of Vin Baker but okkk :rockon:

Shaquille O'Neal
Hakeem Olajuwon
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
LeBron James

hmmm.. that team would be AMAZING if given a year or two too work things out, first year together would end with them not knowing what roles to play in the big games IMO combined with a lack of outside shooting

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 04:17 AM
Bench:
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Scottie Pippen

Magic and Kareem coming off the bench :facepalm

No way that works out. First off, I'm sure Magic isn't taking a backseat to Lebron, Bird or MJ. Secondly, Kareem isn't a backup to Hakeem or Shaq.

pauk
01-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Gotta wonder how long Bird and Jordan are gonna let Lebron dominate the ball. And then if the big boy isn't getting fed enough ...

With that lineup Lebron will have the freedom / afford to play like a Magic clone (pass 24-7), a much more athletic one... either that or all 3 will handle/playmake.... and if its a triangle offense then who plays PG doesnt matter...

pauk
01-10-2014, 04:25 AM
Would love to see also:

C - Dirk Nowitzki
PF - Larry Bird
SF - Glen Rice
SG - Reggie Miller
PG - Mark Price

"Live by the 3 and........ yea.... live by the 3"

:pimp:

JimmyMcAdocious
01-10-2014, 04:33 AM
What are we talking about here? An all-star game? An Olympics? Or sticking this team into a regular NBA season? Because it's that last one where you might have trouble if there aren't enough balls to go around, and guys are fighting over who is the pack leader.

A leader always rises to the top, even amongst a pool of alphas. It's late right now, but I can only think of one instance where there was too much ego for one team, and they still won championships. You don't think they would eventually figure it out? At least to the extent where their overwhelming talent gives them enough of a advantage + the solid, tho not great, chemistry?

I get what you are saying if someone chose a team like: Melo/Melo/Melo/Melo/Melo. But you look at most of the all time greats and I think many of them fit very well together. Some of them, like Bird, Duncan, Russell, Pippen, etc would fit flawlessly on practically every team. Probably Magic, too. Those guys are all top 1-3 or so of their position all-time.

Suguru101
01-10-2014, 04:40 AM
Best starting line-up of all time?

Probably:

1977 Bill Walton
2011 Dirk
2014 Durant
1992 Jordan
2014 LeBron

LeBron can shoot 40% from three, can post guards, would be the fastes guy on the court on the break and has amazing vision and passing ability. Elite finisher, elite defense. Good cop leader.

Jordan is elite in the mid-range, elite at driving/finisher, elite defense. Closer and bad cop leader.

Durant is an elite shooter from anywhere, fast in the open court and is an amazing driver/finisher. Elite foul shooter/drawer. Good team defense and man to man.

Dirk is an elite shooter from anywhere, elite post player and foul shooter. Good rebounder. Clutch from 3/2/freethrow.

Walton is an elite defensive anchor, elite post defender, elite rebounder, elite passing big man. Mobile, and great post player when given touches.

Tell me to who this team loses to in a 7 game series?

JebronLames
01-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Hakeem
Bird
Lebron
Korver
Jordan

Asukal
01-10-2014, 04:54 AM
G-Magic
G-Jordan
F-Bird
F-Hakeem
C-Kareem

Marchesk
01-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Best starting line-up of all time?

Probably:

1977 Bill Walton
2011 Dirk
2014 Durant
1992 Jordan
2014 LeBron

Tell me to who this team loses to in a 7 game series?

1999 Shaq
1995 Kemp
1975 Dr J
1995 Payton
1994 Pippen

bizil
01-10-2014, 05:09 AM
GOAT wise:

C- Wilt
PF- Duncan
SF- Bron
SG- MJ
Pg- Magic

My personal starting 5 by position (favorite players by position):

C- Hakeem
PF- KG
SF- Nique
SG- MJ
PG- Magic

My personal starting five regardless of position (but the player has to of course be capable of playing that position)

C- Hakeem
PF- Bird
SF- Kobe
SG- MJ
PG- Bron

bizil
01-10-2014, 05:11 AM
Would love to see also:

C - Dirk Nowitzki
PF - Larry Bird
SF - Glen Rice
SG - Reggie Miller
PG - Mark Price

"Live by the 3 and........ yea.... live by the 3"

:pimp:

I like that!! My all shooter team would be: (Regardless of position but they must be able to play the spot I put them at of course)

C- Dirk
PF- Bird
SF- Durant
SG- Ray Allen
PG- Steph Curry

oarabbus
01-10-2014, 05:13 AM
I'd choose:

PG LeBron James
SG Michael Jordan
SF Larry Bird
PF Tim Duncan
C Shaquille O'Neal

Modern NBA Starting 5 (current rules and emphasis on spacing)

Jerry West
Tracy McGrady
LeBron James
Tim Duncan
Spencer Hawes (JK Hakeem)

Uncle Drew
01-10-2014, 05:16 AM
Hakeem
Duncan
Bird
Jordan
Magic

L.A. Jazz
01-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Russell
K.Malone
Pippen
Kobe
Stockton

i would really love to see them defend and move the ball.

Lebron23
01-10-2014, 07:05 AM
C- Shaquille O'Neal
F - Dennis Rodman
F- Scottie Pippen
G- Michael Jordan
G- Dwayne Wade

6th man: Kobe Bryant

eeemmad
01-10-2014, 07:54 AM
By decade:

We are 4 years into 2010 decade so I think it would be too early to make an all time starting 5. However, I would go with

Roy Hibbert (honorable mention Dwight)
Kevin Love (honorable mention LaMarcus Aldridge)
KD
Lebron (I don't think Harden would be competitive in an all-time list)
CP3

2000's
Shaq
Timmy
Lebron
Kobe
CP3

1990's
Hakeem
Sir Charles (honorable mention Karl Malone; but lesbereal I think Charles would crush Malone any day of the week)
Pippen
Jordan
Stockton

1980's
Moses
McHale
Bird
Dr. J
Magic

1970's - Diluted league (ABA/NBA) and don't really know anything about this period
Kareem
Dr. J

60/70's - Way before my time so I'm going on what I've read and seen on Youtube
Bill Russell
Wilt
Elgin
Big 0
Jerry

All Defense
Moses
Timmy
Lebron
Jordan
Gary Payton

All Offense
Shaq
Kareem (Kareem could definitely play the four and I would rather have him than any other great PF)
Kevin Durant
Kobe (81 points; honorable mention - Jordan, D.Wade (think 06), Dr. J and Jerry)
Magic

Overall <-----------------------------
Hakeem
Timmy
Kevin Durant
Jordan
Lebron

I think given any competition my overall top starting 5 would win majority of the time. This team would be a match up nightmare for any other team. All the guys are the best two way players to play the game with the exception of Durant but he's 6'10ish so he would give anyone problems because of that length. More importantly, I emphasized the defensive potential of each player with the exception of Durant, the spot up shooter (but lesbereal Durant is 6'10ish, he would be a nightmare for any SF).

Hakeem - Why Hakeem and not other great centers like Kareem, Moses, Wilt, Bill Russell, or Shaq. You can break the all time great centers into two types of centers offensive (Kareem, Wilt and Shaq) and defensive (Moses, Bill Russell and Hakeem). Which center had the highest offensive prime? Shaq. Let's first compare Shaq and Wilt. I'm not going to compare their stat lines but if you look at their historical competition and what they were able to accomplish (think rings) Shaq (4) and Wilt (2). Obviously there teammates factor into this but Shaq literally dominated everyone for a three year stretch, he was unstoppable. The next question is who would you want the leading scorer of all time or the most unstoppable force to ever play the game. If we're comparing peak play Shaq would torch Kareem, and I think that matters when your talking about about your all time great teams. The all time great defensive centers I believe height becomes a factor and Bill Russell was 6'9. Would he be able to dominate against the other all time greats? I really don't think he would be as effective as he was during his time period. Then the question becomes who would be a better defensive center Moses or Hakeem? From what I've read and seen of Moses he was the only center that actually was able to stop Kareem and given his sheer size I think he would be able to be a better defensive center than Hakeem. Now the last question for an all time team center would be who is the best two way player among the group. Shaq would win offense, Moses would win Defense, but Hakeem would be best the best two way center among the group. Hakeem's defense was way better than Kareem, Wilt and Shaq's and his offense was better than both Bill Russell and Moses. So out of the greatest centers Hakeem would be the most useful.

Timmy - Is the undisputed greatest all time forward of all time. Out of all position I think this was the most easiest to select (besides Jordan). His competition: Karl Malone, Sir Charles, KG, McHale, and Dirk. Yet Timmy is just better than them all. Enough said.

KD - His competition: Bird, James Worthy, Lebron, Dominque, Rick Barry, Scottie Pippen, Elgin Baylor. Out of those players who are the greatest in my opinion it would be KD, Bird, Scottie, and Lebron. Since I have Lebron at the point lets compare KD, Bird and Scottie. Scottie or Lebron are probably the greatest defensive small forwards to play the game. Bird is considered to be the great SF of all time. So why do I have KD ahead of Bird even though Bird has more rings, mvps, and more accolades. Height and scoring play a huge factor in this and its simply a matter of preference. I think based on Durant's current ability I think he will be better than Bird by the end of his careers. Also, the guy is 25 and he's already made the 50-40-90 clubs once. Do I think he'll do it multiple times? Yes. Has he peaked? No (most NBA players peak around 28). That's the scary thing with KD he hasn't reached his potential yet and he's already playing as good as Prime Bird.

Jordan - The only people to be in the same breadth as Jordan would be Kobe and Dr. J (if you include his ABA years). The biggest different between Jordan and Kobe, Jordan is a little more athletic and has bigger hands. Also, he's the greatest player to ever play the game.

Lebron - The other great PG's are Jerry West, Big O, Isiah, John Stockton, CP3 but greatest PG of all time is Magic. Although Magic lacked the defensive and athletic ability that Lebron has. In that respect I give Lebron the nod over Magic.

TLDR - My all time great team is Hakeem, Timmy, KD, Jordan, and Lebron. 4 of the arguably greatest two way players at their positions (Hakeem, Timmy, Jordan and Lebron) and potentially the most efficient scorer of all time with Kevin Durant. Would be a match up nightmare and no one is shorter than 6'6".

I<3NBA
01-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Russell
K.Malone
Pippen
Kobe
Stockton

i would really love to see them defend and move the ball.
:yaohappy:

kobetard alert. if you haven't noticed yet, you're the only guy that has put Kobe over Jordan and Pippen over Lebron. get a clue. no one is picking Kobe as SG when MJ is available.

my all time starting 5

C Russel
PF Lebron
SF Larry Bird
SG Michael jordan
PG Magic Johnson

JUDGE WITNESS
01-10-2014, 09:26 AM
lebron
kobe
jordan
garnett
kareem

rmt
01-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Kareem
Duncan
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron

Duncan (Same as Kareem)

Jorda (GOAT)

Kobe (top 6 GOAT)

who you got?

LOL - don't know what's more laughable - unselfish or top 6 GOAT

Here's mine:

KAJ
Duncan
Bird
Jordan
Magic

Iceman#44
01-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Wilt
Kareem
Bird
Mj
Magic

Alan Ogg
01-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Kareem
Duncan
LeBron
Jordan
Magic

a lot of possible combos among the greats

k0kakw0rld
01-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Pg Kidd
Sg Jordan
Sf Bird
Pf Barkley
C Duncan

L.A. Jazz
01-10-2014, 04:18 PM
:yaohappy:

kobetard alert. if you haven't noticed yet, you're the only guy that has put Kobe over Jordan and Pippen over Lebron. get a clue. no one is picking Kobe as SG when MJ is available.
thats MY five. i would play with them against any other 5. not saying i am winning, but i think i have a chance. and for your Kobe/Pippen-comment: none of my players is the goat at his position in most peoples list. but its a team game and i dont want Magics, Birds, MJs and Shaqs egos all on my team. i know they are great and individually better but i dont care. i am the coach of that team, i say who plays.
:lol :pimp:

Champ
01-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Walton

This team has offense, defense, exceptional passing and game IQ, along with unsurpassed fundamentals.

Demitri98
01-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Stockton
Jordan
Bird
Hakeem
Kareem

3peated
01-10-2014, 05:07 PM
there is no reason to start jordan and kobe you fake basketball fan, get the fk out of here

hateraid
01-10-2014, 05:11 PM
My favorite:

PG- Tim Hardaway
SG- AI
SF- Dr.J
PF- Barkley
C- Shaq

Who I'd like to see

PG- Magic
SG- Kobe
SF- Lebron
PF- Tim Duncan
C- Shaq

I<3NBA
01-10-2014, 05:25 PM
thats MY five. i would play with them against any other 5. not saying i am winning, but i think i have a chance. and for your Kobe/Pippen-comment: none of my players is the goat at his position in most peoples list. but its a team game and i dont want Magics, Birds, MJs and Shaqs egos all on my team. i know they are great and individually better but i dont care. i am the coach of that team, i say who plays.
:lol :pimp:
yes it's a team game, so why you taking Kobe :lol

he's the anti-thesis of team game. Magic is a team player. so is Bird. and for all the criticisms of ball-hoggery, championship Jordan was a team player.

a good coach knows how to manage egos.

Solefade
01-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Shaq, Hakeem, Bron, Jordan, Magic

L.A. Jazz
01-10-2014, 06:13 PM
So, if MJ, Magic and Lebron are on everyones team, who are you playing against? My team is ready!
:lol :lol :lol

Rondo
01-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Magic
Jordan
LeBron
Duncan
Hakeem

red1
01-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Shaq Duncan Bird Jordan Lebron

This team would body any other team

ScalabrineStan
01-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Lebron (Distributor, versatile, clutch, good team player)
Jordan (Duh)
Pippen (Fits well on a team of superstars, super defender, Spreads floor)
Hakeem (Versatile, super defender, can pass, shoot the midrange J,etc)
Shaq (Unstoppable inside)

Larry Bird 6th Man

sportjames23
01-10-2014, 07:29 PM
PG - Magic
SG - MJ
SF - Bird
PF - Barkley
C - Olajuwon

My all time starting 5 would own any of ya'lls.

duskovujosevic
01-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Magic
Havlicek
Bird
Nowitzki
Hakeem

they can defend multiple positions, play on multiple positions, running an offense with them is pure poetry

bukowski81
01-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Shaq Duncan Bird Jordan Lebron

This team would body any other team

I like this one, but i would rather have Magic running the point.

Not sure how well Shaq and Duncan would work but id like to see it.

red1
01-10-2014, 07:38 PM
I like this one, but i would rather have Magic running the point.

Not sure how well Shaq and Duncan would work but id like to see it.
Two high IQ offensive bigmen who know how to pass the ball. Twin towers on steroids with godly rebounding and interior defense. Lebron gets the edge over magic because defense even though there will be a dropoff in the passing department bron bird and jordan werent exactly slouches in this department.

JUDGE WITNESS
01-10-2014, 08:22 PM
yes it's a team game, so why you taking Kobe :lol

he's the anti-thesis of team game. Magic is a team player. so is Bird. and for all the criticisms of ball-hoggery, championship Jordan was a team player.

a good coach knows how to manage egos.
you really comin at him over his fantasy starters?

:biggums:

TheMilkyBarKid
01-10-2014, 08:29 PM
please stop, Kobe has a solid case for top 5 all time let alone top 6. This ins't about that doe

what's your starting line up out of all from all players of all time
Dude leave your kobe agenda out of it, it's a good thread idea and doesnt need that bullshit.

Uchmanmamba24
01-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Bryant
Kobe
Mamba
Clutch
G.O.A.T

ArbitraryWater
01-12-2014, 12:23 PM
PG: Magic
SG: Jordan
SF: LeBron