PDA

View Full Version : All douche team

clutchinho
01-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Now assume you're playing in the NBA, guaranteed playoffs, got a decent long term contract, so considering personality alone who are the players you wouldnt want play with

C- Dwight - no contest, takes all the glory deflects all the blame and you gotta listen to his corny jokes
PF - Battier - gotta listen to his long winded politician speeches
SF - Lebron - that huge chosen1 tattoo on his back is just a giant douche stamp, imagine looking at that in the locker room all year
SG - Harden
PG - Fisher

6th man - Kevin Love

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2014, 10:23 PM
is that you JR smith?

The JKidd Kid
One of the worst posts of all time.

Raymone
Garnett. He listens to songs that replay "I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man" in the lyrics over and over.

dannywpt
01-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Negged.

If you ask you I'm gonna neg you again.

the mesiah
01-10-2014, 10:47 PM
C-Bynum , can't trust him and don't want to risk that he mite bring back the mushroom cut ..http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/andrew-bynum-criticizes-rg3s-hairstyle-this-really-happened/
PF-kris humphries , don't want to see him get repeatedly punked on the court and off the court .dont want to feel obligated to have his back at all times .
SF-Ron artest, loose cannon and don't know what he mite pull at anytime.
SG-jr smith, too enigmatic and inconsistent ..not worth the trouble .
Pg-Jeremy Lin, he sucks, overrated and still gets the somewhat hype of "linsanity"..

MJistheGOAT
01-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Wade
Jr Smith
Artest
Bynum
Tony Allen
Mike Brown
Pringles

moe94
01-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Like I said I could care less, I'm
Damn ***** , I'm at my friend's Crib Just watching the game chilling and ON MY PHONE.ill email u a pic if u want.i would think from my Gary Coleman pic that was posted, u would see that I wasn't mad.so by your own interpretation, u can see that I'm more than capable of spelling a FIVE letter word correctly ..Before u bitch and complain , I can care less if I spelled you like "U" in this post.

I'm going to need that pic sent to me, yes. We're not done here. :coleman:

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 12:45 AM
lol @ this rant. Negged.

Get more mad bro.
I ain't even mad ..

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm going to need that pic sent to me, yes. We're not done here. :coleman:
Send ur Email..make sure u post it too ..

moe94
01-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Send ur Email..

:biggums:

sejoon101
01-11-2014, 12:51 AM
This thrad is now about how much a dumbass the mesiah is. Oh, im on my phone, so i can spell all these words that are longer and more complex but i can't spell thrad correctly.

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 12:52 AM
:biggums:
I'm not goin to post it on the thread, I'll send u the photo..

moe94
01-11-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm not goin to post it on the thread, I'll send u the photo..

You're creeping me out, bro. Stop. I feel like I'm going to get raped any moment. I'm on edge like you're going to get me and shit. I just checked the hallway. Seems safe, but I noticed a shadowy figure quickly run into the abyss. I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to attack your spelling. I've learned from my mistakes. Just spare my life.

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 12:58 AM
This thrad is now about how much a dumbass the mesiah is. Oh, im on my phone, so i can spell all these words that are longer and more complex but i can't spell thrad correctly.
:milton

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 01:00 AM
You're creeping me out, bro. Stop. I feel like I'm going to get raped any moment. I'm on edge like you're going to get me and shit. I just checked the hallway. Seems safe, but I noticed a shadowy figure quickly run into the abyss. I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to attack your spelling. I've learned from my mistakes. Just spare my life.
:yaohappy: :ohwell:

Fazotronic
01-11-2014, 01:01 AM
wtf is going on here?

red1
01-11-2014, 02:24 AM
the "mesiah" :lol

PickernRoller
01-11-2014, 02:45 AM
I say Lebron tops my list.

Dude refuses to show up in the 4th.

Second, definitely AI. I would only get to see him in games ballhogging the ball the whole f'cking match.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Carmelo and Kobe aren't all-time douches?

I<3NBA
01-11-2014, 05:17 AM
Mr. Jabbar
9empire
Yao Ming's Foot
kennethgriffin
pedoshit

Myth
01-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Bynum/Dwight/Cousins
KG
LeBron/Melo
JR Smith
CP3?

Scholar
01-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Obvious ones have already been picked, so I'll go with ones not named yet.
Los Angeles version

C - Robert Sacre: anyone who has watched any Backstage Lakers episodes will know that all this dude seems to ever talk about is his body fat %. It's like that's what makes him proud. Only that. Dude has pretty much nothing else to add in any conversation worth discussing.

PF - Ryan Hollins: I've never seen anyone more proud to be on a shitty franchise. He is the epitome of "I bet dude has a below 3rd grade reading level."

SF - Matt Barnes: fakest tough guy in the NBA. Dude makes KG seem like a legit UFC fighter. There's even a .gif of Matt trying to punk Kobe with a basketball, but it doesn't work. On top of all that, his wife is on a reality show. :facepalm Dude will do anything for money.

SG - Sasha Vujacic: nobody in the history of the NBA has used "Oh, I'm an NBA player" to try to impress strangers more than Sasha. I had a friend who isn't a bball fan once encounter Sasha on Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills. He overheard Sasha telling random chicks, "I play for the Lakers." :facepalm And just look at his hair. Wtf? Also, remember when he scored 25 points on the Nets a few seasons back? Dude then said something along the lines of "I could average 25-30 PPG if I wanted to." Sure you could, Sasha.

PG - Jordan Farmar: can't stand this bitch. He's a good player, but I've seen enough of his off-court douchiness to know he's just one great game away from declaring himself the GOAT PG. The guy is such a douche that when the Lakers went to play in China during the preseason, he went in a store and demanded a $5 discount on an item. FIVE dollars?! That's like one of us asking for a $0.05 discount on an item. The f*ck is wrong with this douche?

Bandito
01-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Isnt Farmar a jew though? They know to being stingy when it comes to spending money...

CelticBaller
01-11-2014, 12:08 PM
You and your mama are the bitches ******.Get off my dick and stop sweating me.I'll replace Bynum and put your mama at center on the all ****/douche team since she built like Oliver miller got a face like Muresan and ears like Cassell.probably gettin a train ran on her right now in The t-dot or "hoggtown" since it's named after her .oh by the way "no offense".:cheers:
20 something post in and this dude is ranting already :lol

ImKobe
01-11-2014, 12:37 PM
I'd hate to play with Boogie

the mesiah
01-11-2014, 01:00 PM
20 something post in and this dude is ranting already :lol
I said no offense to the boy..:kobe:

R.I.P.
01-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Now assume you're playing in the NBA, guaranteed playoffs, got a decent long term contract, so considering personality alone who are the players you wouldnt want play with

C- Dwight - no contest, takes all the glory deflects all the blame and you gotta listen to his corny jokes
PF - Battier - gotta listen to his long winded politician speeches
SF - Lebron - that huge chosen1 tattoo on his back is just a giant douche stamp, imagine looking at that in the locker room all year
SG - Harden
PG - Fisher

6th man - Kevin Love

What a ****ing insult to D. Wade. :no: