PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate Kris Humphries?

ProfessorMurder
01-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Serious question. Is it all Kardashian based?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Did he kill a Kardashian or something i dont get why the nikka gets hate on:biggums:
he smash kim harder and better than kanye or reggie bush ever could dream of with his long hard NBA cauk:applause:

Rose'sACL
01-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Did he kill a Kardashian or something i dont get why the nikka gets hate on:biggums:
he smash kim harder and better than kanye or reggie bush ever could dream of with his long hard NBA cauk:applause:
anyone who kills a kardashian will be loved and not hated by any sane person.

moe94
01-11-2014, 01:00 AM
People get him confused for Blake but when they notice he cannot dunk like him, they get angry. This has happened so much that he has a negative reputation. This theory is something I've been working on for the last few years. My crowning achievement, really.

IncarceratedBob
01-11-2014, 01:01 AM
once he married that ape i think everyone lost all respect for him

Heavincent
01-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Maybe people who read too much TMZ hate him. Nobody else really cares.

roffie
01-11-2014, 01:06 AM
had nothing against him.. but after seeing him on karadashians show hes actually a a$$hat

b1imtf
01-11-2014, 01:07 AM
He seems like a huge asshole and his face rubs me off in a wrong way. Should leave.

Nets fan 93
01-11-2014, 01:32 AM
I'll never hate him for marrying Kim. In fact he played better while he was with kim kardashian than he ever did in his career.

I dislike him for his disappointing season last year. Don't hate the man though

JimmyMcAdocious
01-11-2014, 01:38 AM
He's always been a douche. Was even his rep in high school.

When schools were recruiting him, his father actually went around and demanded x amount of minutes.

RidonKs
01-11-2014, 01:41 AM
yea he pretty much has to be a douchebag with a glorified ego to even consider marrying kim kardashian.... but that doesn't say anything about his game. he's definitely showing up tonight.

btw, just typed "kris humphries" into google and saw the preview sentence for his website

Kris Humphries, best known for his career in the NBA, is one of the most dominant players in the league. With over 490 career game points since 2004...

:lol

Eric Cartman
01-11-2014, 11:33 AM
People get him confused for Blake but when they notice he cannot dunk like him, they get angry. This has happened so much that he has a negative reputation. This theory is something I've been working on for the last few years. My crowning achievement, really.

Sorry to hear man :lol

CelticBaller
01-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Just look at his face, dude looks like a douche.

imdaman99
01-11-2014, 11:38 AM
He participated in a fake wedding with a known attention whore. Basically he wanted to market himself too, on a shitty reality show. Not sure he deserves the boos, but that was a btchmove and I'm ok with him getting boo'd everywhere for the rest of his career.

Foster5k
01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
To be honest, people are like sheep. They follow trends almost step by step.

It's trendy to hate on Kris Humphries. Why? No one really can say for sure. No one really knows. Is it his looks, being on a reality show, dating/marrying Kim, how he plays, or something else? Either way, no matter what answer you pick, there's really no legit reason to actually hate the guy, etc.

As stated, humans have the mob mentality. In Nazi Germany, the trend was to hate Jews so majority of the Germans did.

I don't hate the guy. I have no reason to. However, I'm also not a sheep.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-11-2014, 12:13 PM
I hate him because he's taking minutes we could be using to develop Olynyk and Faverani.

STATUTORY
01-11-2014, 01:03 PM
I legit lol'd, good shit

Basketbolero
01-11-2014, 01:19 PM
btw, just typed "kris humphries" into google and saw the preview sentence for his website
:lol
From his website:

[QUOTE]It might be the best-kept secret in sports: Kris Humphries is one of the NBA

VIntageNOvel
01-11-2014, 01:47 PM
I legit lol'd, good shit

same with me :lol

keep this up moe :applause: ,
youre on pace to become the best bron stan here (not that hard to do actually)

ballup
01-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Just look at his face, dude looks like a douche.
This. He always has that douche look.

To be fair, I don't hate him basketball wise.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-11-2014, 02:15 PM
This. He always has that douche look.

To be fair, I don't hate him basketball wise.

He's a good player but he won't be here next year so why bother playing him?

ImKobe
01-11-2014, 02:29 PM
He's an average big man earning too much money and getting too much attention. Kinda like Tebow, only that Kris has a spot in this league.

HomieWeMajor
01-11-2014, 02:30 PM
On December 21, 2011, Humphries signed a one-year, $8 million contract with the New Jersey Nets.[17]
On July 17, 2012, Humphries signed a two-year, $24 million contract with the Nets, who by that point had moved to Brooklyn.[18]
He got paid don't hate

Dro
01-11-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm guessing most of you have never seen him on the show...

senelcoolidge
01-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Am sure it's Kardashian based. I don't see anything to hate the guy for. He's been solid off the bench in the past. I think marrying that kardashian slut hurt his rep. I think too many dumbass people side with celebrities and that kardashian slut is a celebrity so people like her. She has absolutely no talent..well just to have sex with athletes.

JUDGE WITNESS
01-11-2014, 03:29 PM
they jealous that he was waxing kim k booty :lol

Am sure it's Kardashian based. I don't see anything to hate the guy for. He's been solid off the bench in the past. I think marrying that kardashian slut hurt his rep. I think too many dumbass people side with celebrities and that kardashian slut is a celebrity so people like her. She has absolutely no talent..well just to have sex with athletes.
senel coolidge i aint even know other people actually played that game :cheers:

Swaggin916
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
To be honest, people are like sheep. They follow trends almost step by step.

It's trendy to hate on Kris Humphries. Why? No one really can say for sure. No one really knows. Is it his looks, being on a reality show, dating/marrying Kim, how he plays, or something else? Either way, no matter what answer you pick, there's really no legit reason to actually hate the guy, etc.

As stated, humans have the mob mentality. In Nazi Germany, the trend was to hate Jews so majority of the Germans did.

I don't hate the guy. I have no reason to. However, I'm also not a sheep.

The Nazi situation is totally different... those people were starving and would believe anything anybody who could get them out of the crappy situation said. Also, there were some reasons to not dislike the Jews directly related to their situation that he could pinpoint. But people do typically have a mob mentality, but as we become more conscious collectively we are seeing less unconscious mobbing, at least in first world countries. With the internet, different perspectives are a click away and I think they help prevent opinions form getting out of control... but then again that just depends on the person. Some people you just can't tell them anything different... Their own experience rules all even if it's obviously really ignorant.

senelcoolidge
01-11-2014, 03:39 PM
senel coolidge i aint even know other people actually played that game :cheers:

You got my name. You really know your games if you knew this. Tales of Legendia. It's kind of an obscure not that popular game for the PS2. :cheers:

Ramza
01-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Cause he's a f@ggot

Fiasco
01-11-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't dislike him on a personal level. It's just fun to rag on him, admittedly, after the whole Kardashian fiasco.

Dro
01-11-2014, 06:07 PM
The Nazi situation is totally different... those people were starving and would believe anything anybody who could get them out of the crappy situation said. Also, there were some reasons to not dislike the Jews directly related to their situation that he could pinpoint. But people do typically have a mob mentality, but as we become more conscious collectively we are seeing less unconscious mobbing, at least in first world countries. With the internet, different perspectives are a click away and I think they help prevent opinions form getting out of control... but then again that just depends on the person. Some people you just can't tell them anything different... Their own experience rules all even if it's obviously really ignorant.
This is true and something most don't know about the war. The Germans starved the Jews out before Hitler eventually took over....Not only the Jews but others as well...They almost had no choice but to follow Hitler...

JUDGE WITNESS
01-11-2014, 06:58 PM
You got my name. You really know your games if you knew this. Tales of Legendia. It's kind of an obscure not that popular game for the PS2. :cheers:
criminally underrated gem if i could rep i would :cheers:

kurple
01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
:roll:

D.J.
01-11-2014, 07:57 PM
He married Kim to basically milk the attention and fame for all it was worth. That's about the biggest bitch move a guy can do. He played well for the time they were together, I'll give him that. You generally tell when a dude seems like he's a likeable guy. That's not at all Kris.

Stringer Bell
01-16-2014, 05:29 AM
It's all the Kim Kardashian thing. Hardly anyone would give 2 craps about Kris Humphries if he was never involved with Kim. No one who doesn't follow basketball would have a clue who Kris Humphries even is.

Now even girls who don't know the difference between a 3 pointer and a rebound know who Kris Humphries and Lamar Odom are.

Jasper
01-16-2014, 11:53 AM
humerous , but most teams didn't want to touch him , until he reup'ed after the divorce..

Ironically he is a role player , knows his role , and easily a 10+ rebounder with no called plays for him , and scores without disappointment

Reminds me of Scott Williams , and a few other players..
but I suppose his biggest weakness , is playing defense deep in the low post.

He probably thought marrying a "Kard" was a trophy , but in reality a "kard' is basically what it is a pic on paper.

Y2ktors
01-16-2014, 11:58 AM
I don't. he's a solid player who can't seem to get a positive break.

Wally450
01-16-2014, 12:05 PM
I was thinking about making this same thread last night. When I read that we got Kris Humphries in the KG and Pierce trade, I was excited because I always liked his hustle and the way he runs the floor. He's a great rebounder and, if given the chance, can score. Once Rondo comes back I can see Humphries being huge off the bench. Hopefully he can be that guy that always runs the floor with Rondo kinda like Chris Wilcox did.