PDA

View Full Version : In case you didn't know: Players do matter to their teams. Really.

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Something that I had always thought was obvious but some of us apparently didn't realize: While Russell Westbrook and Dwyane Wade are important to their teams it does not mean that the other stars on their teams are less relevant just because the team struggles.

Teams pay players max contracts because their presence is vitally important to the team's ability to compete. So when a max or even just All-Star level player is injured his team will normally be worse. Really. A team that gets, say, 100 points a night has a problem when they lose someone that regularly scores 20 (and maybe some assists, rebounds, steals, etc. as well). I know, some of you will be surprised. But I am not making this up. Google it.

This does not mean that their uninjured teammate that does 25/5/5 somehow doesn't matter. But some of us are basing opinions on the premise that somehow one guy's 20 points are more important than another guy's 20 points. When you find yourself thinking in this particular way, be careful: You may be stupid, and from here on out I advise caution whenever you attempt thinking. Abstinence is the only way to be completely safe, but if you just can't help yourself, do the world a favor and wrap it up: Don't make a topic.

ImKobe
01-11-2014, 12:32 PM
I find it hilarious when people say that "player a sucks because the team is not that good with player b out". Oh, so if a team loses one of their best players they become worse? No sht. People are just stupid and they want to find anything to make certain players (Lebron,KD,Kobe) look bad.

Kobe can't win without Shaq/Pau/Phil. Lebron can't win without Wade and Bosh. KD can't win without GOATbrook, etc...

Bandito
01-11-2014, 12:35 PM
People forget basketball is a team sport. Nobody can do everything on the court.

pauk
01-11-2014, 12:49 PM
I think they know RMWG, its just mostly player agenda driven threads which they can take advantage of to squeeze in something else about how they feel about that certain player... that for example Lebron/Durant is x of x without Wade/Westbrook works better as a topic of a thread to then throw your punchlines in as a cynic than naming the thread for what you really want to express like "Lebron = Overrated ***asd!!one1!!!", that thread wouldnt survive but the other one will even though both have the same context... just smart trolling thats all....

STATUTORY
01-11-2014, 12:53 PM
another not so subtle Lebron needs more help thread?

:roll:

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 12:57 PM
another not so subtle Lebron needs more help threadIf the Heat don't have Wade in the postseason they won't win a Championship.

If the Pacers don't have Hibbert they won't win a Championship.

If the Thunder don't have Westbrook, no chip.

And I could go on. If you don't think the loss of star players should be considered when evaluating results then you're just another troll, so why does your opinion matter?

pauk
01-11-2014, 12:58 PM
another not so subtle Lebron needs more help thread?

:roll:

Yea.... thats exactly what RMWG really means.... :rolleyes:

STATUTORY
01-11-2014, 12:59 PM
If the Heat don't have Wade in the postseason they won't win a Championship.

And I could go on. If you don't think the loss of star players should be considered when evaluating results then you're just another troll, so why does your opinion matter?

i agree with your thread in principle but timing of it is suspect after Lebron and Co just got their ass handed to them back to back against NYC teams and championship hope hangs by a thread

hence pauk's participation in this thread :roll:

IGOTGAME
01-11-2014, 12:59 PM

I could see the Heat winning without Wade. Bosh is that good imo.

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Except when most teams lose those guys, they have like 1 star left to shoulder the load.

When it's the Heat, you still got 2 all stars, great role players.. pretty much what another regular team looks like.

THAT's the difference. I guess you're too dumb and blinded to see it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:02 PM
i agree with your thread in principle but timing of it is suspect after Lebron and Co just got their ass handed to them back to back against NYC teams and championship hope hangs by a thread
And now you're saying that the two-time repeat champions with only one real threat in their entire conference is dead because they lost two games in January.

Moving on...

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Except when most teams lose those guys, they have like 1 star left to shoulder the load.

When it's the Heat, you still got 2 all stars, great role players.. pretty much what another regular team looks like.

Seeing as you already know I view your opinions as shit, why reply? Nothing you say makes any sense. Ever. You are actually dumb enough to complain about how the Champions have good players. Someone is winning Championships without good players? Shut up.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 01:06 PM

the heat was 25-5 in 2012 and 2013 without Wade...

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Seeing as you already know I view your opinions as shit, why reply? Nothing you say makes any sense. Ever. You are actually dumb enough to complain about how the Champions have good players. Someone is winning Championships without good players? Shut up.
Aha.. can't argue with logic and facts in your face and you resort to insults.. what a great mod.. :oldlol:

Here's the facts. With Wade out, Lebron, Bosh, and Ray are still a contender team. Hell, are there more than 2 Eastern teams that look better that that?
So if Lebron can't even take that team.. which looks better than 90% of the eastern conference anywhere (4-5), how good is he really? Isn't his impact overrated?

I won't be surprised if you delete this. You're biased as hell as you've made several pro-lebron topics and are always defending him. Just man up and admit you're a fan of him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-11-2014, 01:10 PM
That's right. LeBron & co. are 0-3 against NYC this season. Get over it people. :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:11 PM

hence pauk's participation in this thread :roll:
dat ether:applause: :lol :oldlol: :roll: :cheers:

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:12 PM

yea he sure iz:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Aha.. can't argue with logic and facts in your face and you resort to insults.. what a great mod..You're a dumb ass, and it should be mentioned to keep your stupidity in context.

Here's the facts. With Wade out, Lebron, Bosh, and Ray are still a contender team. Hell, are there more than 2 Eastern teams that look better that that?
So if Lebron can't even take that team.. which looks better than 90% of the eastern conference anywhere (4-5), how good is he really? Isn't his impact overrated?His team's record is 27-10, not 4-5. 4-5 is their record in a few games without their second-best player. So? He has 4 MVP awards. To those of us that aren't trolling idiots James has proven that he's an all-time great player.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Aha.. can't argue with logic and facts in your face and you resort to insults.. what a great mod.. :oldlol:

So if Lebron can't even take that team.. which looks better than 90% of the eastern conference anywhere (4-5), how good is he really? Isn't his impact overrated?

I won't be surprised if you delete this. You're biased as hell as you've made several pro-lebron topics and are always defending him. Just man up and admit you're a fan of him.
preach brotha preach:applause:

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:16 PM
You're a dumb ass, and it should be mentioned to keep your stupidity in context.

His team's record is 27-10, not 4-5. 4-5 is their record in a few games without their second-best player. So? He has 4 MVP awards. To those of us that aren't trolling idiots James has proven that he's an all-time great player.
His record with Wade, Bosh, and Ray is 27-10.

Lebron-led team with Bosh and Ray is 4-5. You don't think this team looks good enough when compared to the other Eastern teams? Other than Pacers, are there any team that can beat them? Yet why are they 4-5?

So, you've basically answer NOTHING. "Lebron is a 4 time MVP." Are you turning into Lebron23 now? those random Lebron trivia :oldlol:

niko
01-11-2014, 01:18 PM
I don't think the resting is done well. Yesterday they rested Wade. I remember the Nets sitting KG during 4th qtr and OT of a game earlier this season. Same thing happened as Heat yesterday.

They lost the game. The other players overcompensated because they were losing, so the healthier players played ridiculous minutes. They wound up losing the next game (the Nets) because players were tired and worn out.

Wade playing 15 minutes last night probably changes the whole tone of that game early, means Lebron doesn't have to play 50 minutes, means the game isn't WW3 tiring the Heat out much more.

What the Spurs do (resting the world and just letting the subs play a game basically) is so much smarter.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 01:18 PM

Lebron-led team with Bosh and Ray is 4-5. You don't think this team looks good enough when compared to the other Eastern teams? Other than Pacers, are there any team that can beat them? Yet why are they 4-5?

So, you've basically answer NOTHING. "Lebron is a 4 time MVP." Are you turning into Lebron23 now? those random Lebron trivia :oldlol:

The heat was 25-5 without Wade in 2012 and 2013...They are 29-10 since 2012 without Wade

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:19 PM

My answer is nothing because your post is irrelevant. The team is worse without Wade. Wow, really? Your kind of thinking is addressed in the OP.James is a 4-time MVP. That means he's one of the greatest ever. You just argue with reality. That's your problem, not mine.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Many forget that the Cavs had two seasons with at least 60 wins with LeBron

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:23 PM
My answer is nothing because your post is irrelevant. The team is worse without Wade. Wow, really? Your kind of thinking is addressed in the OP.James is a 4-time MVP. That means he's one of the greatest ever. You just argue with reality. That's your problem, not mine.
I guess your comprehension skills are a bit slow so I will clear things up for you. There's nothing wrong with the fact that the team is worse without Wade. Nobody is arguing that.

What the argument here is..
So, even without Wade, this team can't even make it as a top Eastern team? Yeah, the team is definitely worse without Wade, but is it 4-5 bad? Because 4-5 when the team is led by the league's best player and star PF with good role players in the weak eastern conference... looks pretty bad.

Yeah, of course the team is worse without Wade. Nobody is saying the team should be better without Wade. But people are saying, are they THIS bad without Wade? A Lebron/Bosh-led team in the East should be better.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:24 PM

he iz a lebron fan more than a celtics fan, why u think he always deletes my threads and posts?:lol he's a stubborn lil baby:oldlol:

pauk
01-11-2014, 01:25 PM
RMWG, dont mind the likes of Statutory to much... those wonderfully rational & logical intellectuals like him see what they want to see.... they interpret assessments to way they want them to be.... and do so very stubbornly, to infinity actually.... even when they are proven completely wrong, even when they are exposed for why they do so.... next thing they know they cant retaliate because they know they will just be proven wrong all the time as nothing basketball related they say is ever factual, objective or logical and instead resort to insults / heckling....

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:26 PM
I guess your comprehension skills are a bit slow so I will clear things up for you. There's nothing wrong with the fact that the team is worse without Wade. Nobody is arguing that.So then,
So, even without Wade, this team can't even make it as a top Eastern team? Yeah, the team is definitely worse without Wade, but is it 4-5 bad? Because 4-5 when the team is led by the league's best player and star PF with good role players in the weak eastern conference... looks pretty bad.

Yeah, of course the team is worse without Wade. Nobody is saying the team should be better without Wade. But people are saying, are they THIS bad without Wade? A Lebron/Bosh-led team in the East should be better.
Is all nothing, as we all realize that a team is worse without it's second-best player. Great.

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:30 PM
So then,
Is all nothing, as we all realize that a team is worse without it's second-best player. Great.
:facepalm

You don't understand what I'm saying at all do you?
Lebron, Wade, Bosh = A
Lebron, Bosh = B

A is definitely > B

But now we want to investigate how good B is. Well, we do know it's 4-5. So a Lebron led team with Bosh second option is only 4-5, how good is Lebron then? :confusedshrug:

Keep on deflecting the argument, weargreen. I can see you lack the skills and have nothing to reply to my argument. Go back to your usual (1. insult 2. delete 3.ignore) skills.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:32 PM
So then,
cuz Lebron iz a pass first kind of guy, who always pass tha ball in tha final seconds on tha shot clock, putting tha pressure on his teammates to win instead of him, you cant rely on that dude to win you tha game:lol look at lucky game 6 finals 2013 and last night for example:facepalm. Wade iz there to put a lot of pressure off of lebron and without that extra tremendous pressure off of lebron then thingz go downhill instantly:no:

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:33 PM
:facepalm

You don't understand what I'm saying at all do you?
Lebron, Wade, Bosh = A
Lebron, Bosh = B

A is definitely > B

But now we want to investigate how good B is. Well, we do know it's 4-5. So a Lebron led team with Bosh second option is only 4-5, how good is Lebron then? :confusedshrug:

Keep on deflecting the argument, weargreen. I can see you lack the skills and have nothing to reply to my argument. Go back to your usual (1. insult 2. delete 3.ignore) skills.
A=B=C...yawn.

You are attempting to invalidate a guy with 4 MVP awards, 4 Finals appearances and 2 rings because his team has a 4-5 record in one season without it's second best player. This is you being a trolling dumb ass.

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:34 PM
cuz Lebron iz a pass first kind of guy, who always pass tha ball in tha final seconds on tha shot clock, putting tha pressure on his teammates instead of him, you cant rely on that dude to win you tha game:lol look at lucky game 6 finals 2013 and last night for example:facepalm. Wade iz there to put a lot of pressure off of lebron and without that extra tremendous pressure off of wade then thingz go downhill instantly:no:
Notice that this twit said that the MVP of the last two Finals can't be relied upon for winning games. This is the kind of moron that agrees with you. You are known by the company you keep.

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:35 PM
A=B=C...yawn.

You are attempting to invalidate a guy with 4 MVP awards, 4 Finals appearances and 2 rings because his team has a 4-5 record in one season without it's second best player. This is you being a trolling dumb ass.
Called it. Replied with nothing regarding my argument. Resort to Lebron23 random trivia posts. "Lebron 4 MVP, 2 rings" blah blah.

Yeah, we're done here, weargreen. Didn't realize it'd be so easy.:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Called it. Replied with nothing regarding my argument. Resort to Lebron23 random trivia posts. "Lebron 4 MVP, 2 rings" blah blah.

Yeah, we're done here, weargreen. Didn't realize it'd be so easy.:oldlol:
Well, when I'm arguing for a guy with 4 MVPs how is it going to be hard?

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:38 PM
If that's all you got to say, then I'm gonna leave this for you too: 5 rings. Ain't hard to school you at all ain't it, when I'm arguing for a guy with 5 rings :confusedshrug:

pauk
01-11-2014, 01:38 PM

No they/you are not.... the context inside those threads surely doesnt make it seem like that is their/your assessment, its all:

"LeChokes defense is overrated"
"LeBum is horrible"
"LeBallz sux ballz"
and so on....

If you REALLY want to act objective with all your intentions any time you pointed out a Lebron loss with those threads/posts you would have then made similar threads/posts about the times Lakers were playing better without Kobe, worse with Kobe & where Kobe was "choking" over and over... wouldnt you? Why didnt you?

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:39 PM
If that's all you got to say, then I'm gonna leave this for you too: 5 rings. Ain't hard to school you at all ain't it, when I'm arguing for a guy with 5 rings :confusedshrug:
Robert Horry had a pretty neat career, true.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:40 PM
if you think he deserved every mvp, then something must be wrong with you, or unless he's your favorite player:facepalm

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Robert Horry had a pretty neat career, true.
Well his "jumping onto contenders and cruise along for the championship" game is on point, like our xmas MVP, I gotta give him that.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 01:42 PM
if you think he deserved every mvp, then something must be wrong with you, or unless he's your favorite player:facepalm

In what year that LeBron did not deserve the mvp?

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Notice that this twit said that the MVP of the last two Finals can't be relied upon for winning games. This is the kind of moron that agrees with you. You are known by the company you keep.
did you read my post or not?:biggums: I was pointing out that lebron needs wade to win bro, or tell me this how far would a lebron minus wade heat team would go?:confusedshrug:

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:44 PM
In what year that LeBron did not deserve the mvp?
2013 and 2012.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 01:45 PM
2013 and 2012.

:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2014, 01:46 PM
did you read my post or not?
I normally stop reading your posts after the first five words. Occasionally I'll go over 10, but there's only so much crap I'm going to read.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 01:47 PM

You know the Heat had a great record with Wade out the past two seasons? If you aren't a hoe, address this point.

And how are you of all people going to call someone out on being biased :facepalm

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Well his "jumping onto contenders and cruise along for the championship" game is on point, like our xmas MVP, I gotta give him that.
thank you. Robert horry was on tha hakeem rockets (jordan was retired and came back late in 95 and starks choked in 94 finals tho), tha shaq-kobe lakers and tha duncan, parker, ginobli spurs, and he was a bench rider who was only good for threes. Even jon salley won 5 rings playing for pistons, lakers, and bulls for sitting on tha bench like a damn sitting duck:facepalm

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:51 PM
You know the Heat had a great record with Wade out the past two seasons? If you aren't a hoe, address this point.

And how are you of all people going to call someone out on being biased :facepalm
Yeah, and that's NORMAL, especially when you have the league's best player and an all-star PF to lead your team in the weak Eastern conference. That's why nobody brought it up in the past, that's how a STACKED team works.

But welcome to 2014, where Lebron is 4-5 without him. So you tell me what's wrong? Lebron on the decline? The team is not stacked enough now that they can't win over 50% without Wade? Why is their leader not stepping up? Why 0 shots in OT? :confusedshrug:

K Xerxes
01-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I guess your comprehension skills are a bit slow so I will clear things up for you. There's nothing wrong with the fact that the team is worse without Wade. Nobody is arguing that.

Maybe you should respond to the fact that the Heat were 25-5 in 12 and 13 without Wade instead of continually ignoring it. That's on pace for 68 wins which is incidentally better than their end of season records respectively.

Now you're using a 9 game sample size to discredit LeBron. You're not even trying anymore. As if all time greats are determined by 9 regular season games. Awful trolling.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
I normally stop reading your posts after the first five words. Occasionally I'll go over 10, but there's only so much crap I'm going to read.
come on man, actually be mature about this and admit I have a point.

nathanjizzle
01-11-2014, 01:53 PM
in 2011, Derrick Rose led the Bulls to the best record of the season even with joakim noah and boozer out for a hefty amount of games.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Maybe you should respond to the fact that the Heat were 25-5 in 12 and 13 without Wade instead of continually ignoring it. That's on pace for 68 wins which is incidentally better than their end of season records respectively.

Now you're using a 9 game sample size to discredit LeBron. You're not even trying anymore. As if all time greats are determined by 9 regular season games. Awful trolling.
lets talk about tha playoffs and finals bro. How many games wade missed there wise guy?:rolleyes:

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 01:55 PM

25-5 is what we expect a Lebron/Bosh-led team to be in the Eastern conference to be. That's normal and thus nothing was brought up.

The question is now, why are they no longer at that level? Why less than 50% when you still have that much talent on your team? And the answer starts with the leader of the team, Lebron. Why 0 shots in the OT? Is he declining, or is the team not stacked enough?

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Yeah, and that's NORMAL, especially when you have the league's best player and an all-star PF to lead your team in the weak Eastern conference. That's why nobody brought it up in the past, that's how a STACKED team works.

But welcome to 2014, where Lebron is 4-5 without him. So you tell me what's wrong? Lebron on the decline? The team is not stacked enough now that they can't win over 50% without Wade? Why is their leader not stepping up? Why 0 shots in OT? :confusedshrug:

He did make a shot but got called for a weal foul. Not hard to understand really. You know there's 4 other players on the team, right?

Do you know how basketball works? Oh wait, no you don't. I remember you saying Bosh is crucial to the Heat because of his rebounding :oldlol:

K Xerxes
01-11-2014, 01:58 PM
lets talk about tha playoffs and finals bro. How many games wade missed there wise guy?:rolleyes:

How is this supposed to discredit LeBron?

25-5 is what we expect a Lebron/Bosh-led team to be in the Eastern conference to be. That's normal and thus nothing was brought up.

The question is now, why are they no longer at that level? Why less than 50% when you still have that much talent on your team? And the answer starts with the leader of the team, Lebron. Why 0 shots in the OT? Is he declining, or is the team not stacked enough?

9 games dumbass. Less than 11% of one regular season. Less than 1% of a successful NBA career. How is this meaningful?

Anyway, by your brilliant logic, I guess the Heat were better off without Wade in the last two years. 68 would have been their best regular season record, and since we're extrapolating out of our asses, Wade was clearly detrimental. Good work bro.

VIntageNOvel
01-11-2014, 01:58 PM

rip is trolling but he got a point, what's actually happened? i mean heat supposed to be as strong as ever, nah they are deeper now, rashaad has never looked so good since 2009, beaslay shows some potential yet why they seems to struggle without wade when it was not a problem in 2012/13

of course as the best player in the team lebron got a lot of spotlight (is he in decline etc), or just a series of unfortunate event?

trolling aside, i think this is a legit question

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 01:59 PM
He did make a shot but got called for a weal foul. Not hard to understand really. You know there's 4 other players on the team, right?

Do you know how basketball works? Oh wait, no you don't. I remember you saying Bosh is crucial to the Heat because of his rebounding :oldlol:
excuses excuses:lol oh but i thought lebron was tha greatest, i thought he's tha best player in tha game!:eek:

Foster5k
01-11-2014, 02:01 PM
This turned into a Lebron thread super quick.

Anyhow, you can't base anything, Miami Heat wise, off of the regular season.

Last year, the Knicks beat the Heat in the regular season twice. The Heat went on to win the championship.

It's still regular season folks. Calm down.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 02:01 PM
excuses excuses:lol oh but i thought lebron was tha greatest, i thought he's tha best player in tha game!:eek:

Your posts are straight-up cringe worthy. Do me a favor and stop replying to my posts.

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Anyway, by your brilliant logic, I guess the Heat were better off without Wade in the last two years. 68 would have been their best regular season record, and since we're extrapolating out of our asses, Wade was clearly detrimental. Good work bro.
Nope, they were not better. They simply had enough talent to weather the crapstorm that is the Eastern conference. This year they don't. And we're asking why. That's all.

And to hoops, I'm pretty sure my intention was to state how crucial Bosh is to the team, while you and most lebron stans say otherwise, calling him just another regular 15 and 6 guy.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 02:03 PM
How is this supposed to discredit LeBron?

cuz like i said earlier man:facepalm lebron needs wade to win, lebron iz not that guy who will always hit key shots at tha end of tha game, but wade does. Without wade they wouldnt win any rings or even make tha finals:oldlol:

pauk
01-11-2014, 02:04 PM

http://img.pandawhale.com/74569-YES-rudy-gif-MejZ.gif

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Nope, they were not better. They simply had enough talent to weather the crapstorm that is the Eastern conference. This year they don't. And we're asking why. That's all.

And to hoops, I'm pretty sure my intention was to state how crucial Bosh is to the team, while you and most lebron stans say otherwise, calling him just another regular 15 and 6 guy.

Sure :lol

You were going on about Bosh's rebounding with absolutely no clue how the Heat offense works. And then when someone finally explained his role, you just quoted him like a helpless child. Don't downplay it. Be a man and admit it.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
The Heat went on to win the championship.

with wade tho:rolleyes:

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Your posts are straight-up cringe worthy. Do me a favor and stop replying to my posts.
do me a favor, stop being salty and work on your reading comprehension :coleman:

ripthekik
01-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Sure :lol

You were going on about Bosh's rebounding with absolutely no clue how the Heat offense works. And then when someone finally explained his role, you just quoted him like a helpless child. Don't downplay it. Be a man and admit it.
I did go the lazy way and quote him, because I wasn't sure if explaining in detail like that to you would be worth the time. :confusedshrug:

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 02:09 PM
I did go the lazy way and quote him, because I wasn't sure if explaining in detail like that to you would be worth the time. :confusedshrug:

Proving once again that you're bitch-made. Nothing new to see here.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 02:11 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/74569-YES-rudy-gif-MejZ.gif
this iz coming from one of tha biggest lebron stans of all timez, write a thouand word essay on that bitch
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

IncarceratedBob
01-11-2014, 02:19 PM
hakeem did it all himself. sorry but your thread has been invalidated. sorry to inform you

ImKobe
01-11-2014, 02:25 PM
hakeem did it all himself. sorry but your thread has been invalidated. sorry to inform you

Hakeem had 6 players averaging 9+ ppg on his '94 team :facepalm and 5 players averaging 10+ ppg in 95 with Drexler averaging 21.4 ppg for the season and he averaged 20 7 and 5 on 48% shooting in the Playoffs and 21.5 ppg 9.5 reb 6.8 ast in the Finals :facepalm

Yeah, Hakeem had zero help....:coleman:

pauk
01-11-2014, 02:27 PM
this iz coming from one of tha biggest lebron stans of all timez, write a thouand word essay on that bitch
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

Some of the best posters here are Lebron/Durant/Kobe/whatever fans, whats wrong with that? Being a fan of a player is not a problem as long as you are objective, rational, factual... logical.... thats the company that agrees with me and i agree with.... you know, the opposite of the company you are known by, which is the company that also created that "thouand word essay on that bitch" acting like it all was really something i posted even though i proved it wasnt.... thats the only way a troll can retaliate after getting crushed 24-7 in actual basketball arguments...

gts
01-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Freshkid and ripthekik practicing self ether this morning :lol

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 02:31 PM

Surely it was normal to see LeBron with two seasons of 60 wins with the cavs