PDA

View Full Version : This is why Lebron James & the Miami HEAT should be worried with Wade out

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, we know they are 4-5 so far this season without Wade, but I don't think that's the most important stat this year with Wade's absences..

They are losing to bottom feeders.. the combined record of the teams they've lost too without Wade is..

70-107

not one of those teams have been over or even at .500..The closest thing to a .500 team they've lost too without Wade is the Bulls, who are 16-18 and beat the HEAT by 20 when Wade was out.

The HEAT are losing these games by an average of 9.6 ppg..

Wade's health is more important than ever for the HEAT since the big 3 formed if they want to finish with HCA once the regular season has finished

This regular season for the HEAT is the most important regular season for them since 11 IMO, HCA may very well play be a huge determining factor as to who makes the finals/wins the finals, and who doesn't..

The HEAT have lost b2b games twice this season, 3/4 of those games they were missing Wade

3LiftHeatCurse
01-11-2014, 05:34 PM
1 of 82.

Just because every single team in the NBA spends all week psyching up and getting fired up, circling the date Miami comes on their calendars, it doesn't mean the Heat have to play to their competition every game.

Every team wants to gun for the best team in the NBA, and so they can afford to go all out and have their mini-statement championship game vs Miami, but the Heat are not worried about that. They won't kill themselves over 1 of 82. The Heat are worried bout the playoffs, not the reg season.

gts
01-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, we know they are 4-5 so far this season without Wade, but I don't think that's the most important stat this year with Wade's absences..

They are losing to bottom feeders.. the combined record of the teams they've lost too without Wade is..

70-107

not one of those teams have been over or even at .500..The closest thing to a .500 team they've lost too without Wade is the Bulls, who are 16-18 and beat the HEAT by 20 when Wade was out.

Wade's health is more important than ever for the HEAT since the big 3 formed if they want to finish with HCA once the regular season has finished

This regular season for the HEAT is the most important regular season for them since 11 IMO, HCA may very well play be a huge determining factor as to who makes the finals/wins the finals, and who doesn't..

Good thing those teams don't make the playoffs

They'll be fine, they've made 3 trips to the finals and won two titles.. anyone looking for some hidden gem as a weakness is just fooling themselves. when the games count the Heat will be there

Crafty
01-11-2014, 05:37 PM

They'll be fine, they've made 3 trips to the finals and won two titles.. anyone looking for some hidden gem as a weakness is just fooling themselves. when the games count the Heat will be there
Damn, beat me to it.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 05:38 PM

that's the point

PJR
01-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Last year at this point Miami was 25-12. They're two games better this year at 27-10.

I ain't got no worries.

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 05:48 PM
two times,the heat not had the HCA advantage since 2011 and the 2 times,they won the series

The heat can win without the HCA

AnaheimLakers24
01-11-2014, 05:50 PM

tthose sames teams are going to be the ones making it to the playoffs in the horrible east dummy

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 05:51 PM

Repped. You are one of the best Lakers poster in this forum along side All Net.

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Last year at this point Miami was 25-12. They're two games better this year at 27-10.

I ain't got no worries.

This. Miami played back to back games, and LBj fouled out in OT.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
tthose sames teams are going to be the ones making to the playoffs in the east dummy

It doesn't matter if these bottom feeder teams make the playoffs or not, Miami should be able to handle bottom feeder teams w/o Wade like they have in years past. it's the fact the the HEAT are losing by double digits in their 5 losses w/o Wade, and they are losing these games 10ppg..that is worrisome

AnaheimLakers24
01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Repped. You are one of the best Lakers poster in this forum along side All Net.
so you can only be a good lakers fan if you suck heat dick. gtfoh ****0t

LeBron 06
01-11-2014, 05:54 PM
tthose sames teams are going to be the ones making it to the playoffs in the horrible east dummy

The celtics was 3-1 vs heat in 2011 and 2012....The heat was 0-3 vs bulls in 2011

The regular season means nothing

AnaheimLakers24
01-11-2014, 05:55 PM
The celtics was 3-1 vs heat in 2011 and 2012....The heat was 0-3 vs bulls in 2011

The regular season means nothing
why do fans bring up pointless shit like this

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 05:55 PM
so you can only be a good lakers fan if you suck heat dick. gtfoh ****0t

They aren't a bias. I bet $100 that the Heat would beat the Knicks or Nets if they play each other in the first round of the playoffs.

I'll send it via LBC or Cebuanna Lhuillier, and mail it if I losses the bet.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 05:59 PM
They aren't a bias. I bet $100 that the Heat would beat the Knicks or Nets if they play each other in the first round of the playoffs.

well no shit, in a 7 game series a deep talented team like the HEAT are going to beat a not so talented team that isn't deep at all in the Knicks or Nets.

They question comes when they face better teams, aka the only other good team in the EAST (Pacers) how will they fair, they are looking weak against bottom feeder teams w/o Wade.

They beat bottom feeder teams in the past pretty easily w/o Wade, they are relying on Wade being healthy more than ever to win games this year, and that is a cause for concern come playoff time and they actually have to face a .500 team.

ImKobe
01-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Wade is sitting games out so that the Heat will have him for every game of the playoffs. Remember, no b2bs in the POs.

longtime lurker
01-11-2014, 06:02 PM

70-107

The HEAT have lost b2b games twice this season, 3/4 of those games they were missing Wade

Or maybe they just suck on the 2nd half of back to back games and play down to their competition.

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
well no shit, in a 7 game series a deep talented team like the HEAT are going to beat a not so talented team that isn't deep at all in the Knicks or Nets.

They question comes when they face better teams, aka the only other good team in the EAST (Pacers) how will they fair, they are looking weak against bottom feeder teams w/o Wade.

They beat bottom feeder teams in the past pretty easily w/o Wade, they are relying on Wade being healthy more than ever to win games this year, and that is a cause for concern come playoff time and they actually have to face a .500 team.

Miami needs a healthy Wade in the post season. if the Heat sign Andrew Bynum I think they match up pretty well against Roy Hibbertlajuwon even with a 50% healthy Wade.

To tell you the truth I no longer give a $hit about regular season games since the Heat won back to back titles. They already proven that they can turn the switch on in the 2nd half of the season.

tmacattack33
01-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Two years ago they were like 12-2 without Wade.

I've watched about 3 total reg season games this year and am proud of it/wish the NBA would switch to a 45 game regular season.

For a contending team, and especially one that has been to the Finals 3 times in a row and has seen the negative effects of going too hard in the regular season (Wade acknowledges that last year's win streak record chase hurt him physically for the playoffs), the regular season probably means very little to them.

All this sh*t is just so pointless. 82 games for one season is ridiculous. Any gogod team is guaranteed to make the playoffs, even with a major injury. And what's worse is there is no first round bye to compete for.

The NBA does it (has such a big regular season and has 8 playoff teams instead of 6 and a first round bye) for money so we can't blame them. We can only blame ourselves and the stupid fans who buy regular season tickets and watch the games on TV even though they are meaningless.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Two years ago they were like 12-2 without Wade.

I've watched about 3 total reg season games this year and am proud of it / wish the NBA would switch to a 45 game regular season.

For a contending team, and especially one that has been to the Finals 3 times in a row and has seen the negative effects of going too hard in the regular season (Wade acknowledges that last year's win streak record chase hurt him physically for the playoffs), the regular season probably means very little to them.

All this sh*t is just so funny and stupid.

thanks for letting us know :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Wade is sitting games out so that the Heat will have him for every game of the playoffs. Remember, no b2bs in the POs.

True. And last year the Heat beat the Pacers with an injured Wade, and an inconsistent Bosh.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2013_ECF.html

Illuminati
01-11-2014, 06:08 PM

I ain't got no worries.

Pretty much this, not a single **** is given at the moment.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 06:10 PM
True. And last year the Heat beat the Pacers with an injured Wade, and an inconsistent Bosh.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2013_ECF.html

where did they play game 7?

where would they play game 7 this year?

is that not a concern to HEAT fans?

tmacattack33
01-11-2014, 06:12 PM
thanks for letting us know :confusedshrug:

You're welcome.

My point is that all you people should shut the TV off too until the NBA either shortens the regular season or gives the 1 seed and 2 seed from each conference a first round bye.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 06:17 PM
You're welcome.

My point is that all you people should shut the TV off too until the NBA either shortens the regular season or gives the 1 seed and 2 seed from each conference a first round bye.

Yeah as an NBA fan that's the last thing I want, but okay.

gts
01-11-2014, 06:21 PM
You're welcome.

Yeah I don't see any of that happening...lol

I'm not going to stop watching games, the season won't get shorter and the league is certainly not going be shooting it's self in it's financial foot...

Droid101
01-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Point differential is the best predictor of future success, much more accurate than win/loss record.

Just watch that, and see where they are at the end of the season.

Right now I have the Pacers beating them in five games (home teams almost always win in 5 or 7 even if the teams are evenly matched) if the playoffs started today. We'll see if the Heat can right the ship.

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 06:27 PM
where did they play game 7?

where would they play game 7 this year?

is that not a concern to HEAT fans?

Pacers are only 3 games ahead of the Miami Heat.

Lebron23
01-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Point differential is the best predictor of future success, much more accurate than win/loss record.

Just watch that, and see where they are at the end of the season.

Right now I have the Pacers beating them in five games (home teams almost always win in 5 or 7 even if the teams are evenly matched) if the playoffs started today. We'll see if the Heat can right the ship.

Let's see in the playoffs. Currently they are 1-1 in their first 2 games of their head to head match up.

TerranOP
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
This has been a theme for the Heat in the past 3 years, and every year they've made it to the Finals regardless of their regular season "struggles". They're coasting and they'll be playing good ball in the playoffs. I don't think they'll win it this year, but regardless I don't think what we've been seeing is indicative of any fundamental problem with the team. They're still elite, and they'll either win in the playoffs or lose to another elite team. When it comes to yesterday specifically, they didn't have 3 members of their starting lineup, so a loss is not unexpected.

zoom17
01-11-2014, 06:49 PM

I ain't got no worries.

Did not know that thanks for the info

LongLiveTheKing
01-11-2014, 06:55 PM
The Heat are just coasting :cheers:

JUDGE WITNESS
01-11-2014, 07:03 PM
when a low seeded team is ready to close them out in the playoffs ill be worried

for now im chillin cus lebron dont gotta expend energy and embarrass lottery teams in ny :lol

JebronLames
01-11-2014, 07:15 PM

:cheers: heat learning from last year. A lot of players wore down in the playoffs especially wade. In the ECF and finals, I'd take healthy wade without home court over scrub wade with home court.

Fresh Kid
01-11-2014, 07:27 PM
excuses like a mutha!:oldlol:

GrapeApe
01-11-2014, 07:40 PM
excuses like a mutha!:oldlol:

Excuse for what? Not winning 70 games? The Heat are being smart. Their streak last year nearly cost them a title and they're not going to let that happen again. Being healthy for the playoffs is > anything in the regular season.

branslowski
01-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Excuse for what? Not winning 70 games? The Heat are being smart. Their streak last year nearly cost them a title and they're not going to let that happen again. Being healthy for the playoffs is > anything in the regular season.

So you basically saying regular season doesn't matter?

AKA AAP 23
01-11-2014, 08:21 PM

Why would you bet $100? Everyone knows that Kobe fans are broke and living the life of the bottom tier of society (see OP, branlowski, 9erempire, jabar).

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Why would you bet $100? Everyone knows that Kobe fans are broke and living the life of the bottom tier of society (see OP, branlowski, 9erempire, jabar).

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Four-IV-4-Horsemen-Horseman-Ric-Flair-photo-picture-8-Xby-10-WCW-NWA-WWE-WWF-AWA-/00/s/MTI0OFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqZ,!pQE7BcvigKvBPFVP%2BDvIw~~60_35.JPG

Why do people make their ALTS so obvious

HoopsFanNumero1
01-11-2014, 08:35 PM

I'll bite. Yes, it doesn't matter much to them. They already have a lot of experience together so they don't necessarily need to use the season to work on their offense and defense as much like other teams.

The main reason the Heat struggled so much last season was because of Wade's health. If he can remain healthy during the post-season, that will be a bigger advantage than getting the first-seed with a semi-healthy Wade.

97 bulls
01-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Those losses dont mean jack. At this stage in this dynasty, the Heat are just trying to vet through this season healthy. Its a marathon not a sprint. If the Heat were to play the Knicks or Nets even without Wade, theyd beat them on five.

Hell I think the heat could beat the Knicks and Nets without James. It would just be in six or seven

GrapeApe
01-11-2014, 08:44 PM

I'm not basically saying it, I am saying it, especially for a team trying to make their fourth straight finals. Being healthy with gas in the tank for the playoffs is more important than HCA.

Bandito
01-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Those losses dont mean jack. At this stage in this dynasty, the Heat are just trying to vet through this season healthy. Its a marathon not a sprint. If the Heat were to play the Knicks or Nets even without Wade, theyd beat them on five.

Hell I think the heat could beat the Knicks and Nets without James. It would just be in six or sevenSpoken like a guy that lived in the 90's when MJ, Pippen and the Bulls were dominating everybody:rockon:

The heat losing to NY teams and the scrubs need nothing in the end. THey need to win in the playoffs and they can't depend on lucky shots.

funnystuff
01-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Who cares about the regular season? All of you who that think Lebron tries in the regular season, retire your account.

Solefade
01-11-2014, 08:58 PM
why is MarkMadsen always creating dumbass threads about the Heat? keep your dumbass opinions to yourself bro

Rose'sACL
01-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Spoken like a guy that lived in the 90's when MJ, Pippen and the Bulls were dominating everybody:rockon:

The heat losing to NY teams and the scrubs need nothing in the end. THey need to win in the playoffs and they can't depend on lucky shots.
how was it a lucky shot if it went in? did it bounce 6 times on the rim then hit backboard and then bounced 5 times more and then went in?
are you saying that Pacers got heat to 7 games because of luck too as heat were unlucky not to hit even open 3s during that series with allen having a really bad time during pretty much all of the playoffs? he and battier were missing open 3s.
they hit the shot and they won. parker hit a luckier shot in game 1 if i remember correctly. Players are paid to do certain things and ray allen wasn't playing well for what his role is which is to hit open 3s. it was just law of averages that he was going to get hot some time just like battier got hot in game 7.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 09:03 PM
why is MarkMadsen always creating dumbass threads about the Heat? keep your dumbass opinions to yourself bro

I know you're still mad about the 20pts in all 7 games of a championship series thread, and the most 30pt finals games thread..

but those had nothing to do with the HEAT.

My OP was as unbiased as it gets. HEAT are simply struggling against bottom feeder teams w/o wade, i know this doesn't concern you..

but it might concern HEAT fans

funnystuff
01-11-2014, 09:04 PM
I know you're still mad about the 20pts in all 7 games of a championship series thread, and the most 30pt finals games thread..

but those had nothing to do with the HEAT.

My OP was as unbiased as it gets. HEAT are simply struggling against bottom feeder teams w/o wade, i know this doesn't concern you..

The regular season doesn't concern Lebron or the Heat. So by you making these threads just shows how far you're reaching.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 09:16 PM
The regular season doesn't concern Lebron or the Heat. So by you making these threads just shows how far you're reaching.

wasn't looking for your response

funnystuff
01-11-2014, 09:25 PM
wasn't looking for your response
Why are you concerned about what concerns Heat fans? :confusedshrug:

You just trapped yourself bruh.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Why are you concerned about what concerns Heat fans? :confusedshrug:

You just trapped yourself bruh.

if you could get this pre conceived notion that somehow this is a shot at Lebron then maybe you could wrap your head around it.

I'm trying to talk to actual HEAT fans and how they feel about the current situation of the team when Wade is out.

In years past the HEAT didn't miss a beat with Wade out in the regular season which gave HEAT fans even more reason to feel confident about their chances come the post season when Wade is healthier

Now that the team is struggling w/o Wade, against bottom feeders in the regular season does this cause HEAT fans any concern come the post season?

Especially when you factor in the fatigue most HEAT players must be feeling after playing in so many PO games the past few years.

Mr. Incredible
01-11-2014, 09:48 PM
The problem with your assessment is the Heat don't take great teams lightly, especially in the playoffs. They've won at Indiana before and they can do it again. :hammerhead:

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 09:50 PM
The problem with your assessment is the Heat don't take great teams lightly, especially in the playoffs. They've won at Indiana before and they can do it again. :hammerhead:

it didn't look like Lebron was taking it lightly last night.

Ya'll were going nuts when he was being aggressive and trying to take over in the 4th..

then they lose and "he wasn't trying"

:rolleyes:

Nash
01-11-2014, 09:51 PM
the yearly lets panic when miami lose a few games in the middle of the regular season.

Heard it all before, replace Indiana with Boston/Bulls/Thunder etc etc.

funnystuff
01-11-2014, 09:52 PM
if you could get this pre conceived notion that somehow this is a shot at Lebron then maybe you could wrap your head around it.

I'm trying to talk to actual HEAT fans and how they feel about the current situation of the team when Wade is out.

In years past the HEAT didn't miss a beat with Wade out in the regular season which gave HEAT fans even more reason to feel confident about their chances come the post season when Wade is healthier

Now that the team is struggling w/o Wade, against bottom feeders in the regular season does this cause HEAT fans any concern come the post season?

Especially when you factor in the fatigue most HEAT players must be feeling after playing in so many PO games the past few years.
Please do not act like you don't have an agenda against Lebron.

Real Heat fans(any real fan) know that the regular season simply does not matter.
They also know that the players themselves barely give 50% effort in the regular season. Why you ask? So they they are healthy come post season where they can give 100%. Now can you(a lebron bashing simpleton) understand that?

Mr. Incredible
01-11-2014, 09:55 PM
it didn't look like Lebron was taking it lightly last night.

Ya'll were going nuts when he was being aggressive and trying to take over in the 4th..

then they lose and "he wasn't trying"

:rolleyes:
Yes he was.

Wade wasn't playing, nor was Chalmers or Battier. Why do you think they are resting him....so he be healthy for the playoffs. It will be a different ball game then.

Ray Allen won't go 2/13 every game. The Heat will be fine.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Please do not act like you don't have an agenda against Lebron.

Real Heat fans(any real fan) know that the regular season simply does not matter.
They also know that the players themselves barely give 50% effort in the regular season? Why you ask? So they they are healthy come post season where they can give 100%. Now can you(a lebron bashing simpleton) understand that?

not in this thread

and enough with the "they dont care" bullshit, did it look like Lebron didn't care last night in the 4th?

Seriously, that's the lamest excuse there is, that's the same excuse scrub ass 10 year olds give when they lose at a sport

YouGotServed
01-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Obvious agenda. OP has been negged again.

TheMarkMadsen
01-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Obvious agenda. OP has been negged again.

You do realize that when you neg me on this account it's obvious b/c you have a lot of rep..

but when you neg me on your other account and it shows up as GREY.. it's obvious that you have an ALT

:roll:

so go ahead and log back onto your other accounts, spread the rep around, then come back here and neg me on an account that actually matters

YouGotServed
01-11-2014, 10:05 PM
lol mad.

funnystuff
01-12-2014, 03:05 AM
not in this thread

and enough with the "they dont care" bullshit, did it look like Lebron didn't care last night in the 4th?

Seriously, that's the lamest excuse there is, that's the same excuse scrub ass 10 year olds give when they lose at a sport
Do you think Lebron gives it his all in the regular season?