PDA

View Full Version : Knicks are gonna make a nice playoff run

iDunk
01-11-2014, 11:14 PM
You heard it here first.

This is a dangerous team that goes beyond their record. They can easily go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league & they've proved that already.

This team is gonna be dangerous in the playoffs, they have too many weapons to not be. They're finally getting it together & learning how to play with each others talents.

No this is not an overreaction thread. There's nothing to overreact to yet. This is a mere prediction.

STATUTORY
01-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Heat is scared, I see knicks upsetting them in the playoffs. They are the perfect matchup for the heat

Kenyon was telling reporters the other day that C. Bosh don't like playing against him

cos88
01-11-2014, 11:15 PM
is it true that a second round exit equals a championship by you guys?

Mr. Incredible
01-11-2014, 11:18 PM
hmm...I've seen this before :rolleyes:

niko
01-11-2014, 11:25 PM
This would sound less silly if we were in the playoffs.

Jameerthefear
01-11-2014, 11:26 PM
lol. stop. just stop

iDunk
01-11-2014, 11:26 PM
In a season with a 3-13 start, yes. That would be a huge success IMO.

Last season no, a ECF would've been huge. I consider last year sort of a failure.

Illuminati
01-11-2014, 11:27 PM
My oh my, when will Knicks fans learn? We've seen this story before.

iDunk
01-11-2014, 11:29 PM
lol. stop. just stop
Open your eyes hater. Look at the roster, if this team gets hot why can't they upset someone in the East not named the Heat or Pacers?

Jameerthefear
01-11-2014, 11:30 PM
you're not even in the playoffs

el gringos
01-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Open your eyes hater. Look at the roster, if this team gets hot why can't they upset someone in the East not named the Heat or Pacers?
R Felton and m Woodson

-
Knicks will win the division and most likely their 1st round series, but it's all a waste when you have a pg and a coach like them.

#number6ix#
01-11-2014, 11:47 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.yKqZqsliad.gif

Trentknicks
01-12-2014, 12:01 AM
you're not even in the playoffs
Unrelated by you were a much better poster before you tried to become a 'personality' on here and started to care so much about your post count and rep bar.

Go back to the solely Orlando JMRTFR

Jameerthefear
01-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Unrelated by you were a much better poster before you tried to become a 'personality' on here and started to care so much about your post count and rep bar.

Go back to the solely Orlando JMRTFR
what do people even mean when they say this? i act the same as i always did. only difference is i'm not 13 anymore and i post more.

JUDGE WITNESS
01-12-2014, 12:04 AM
assuming this lottery team can even smell the post season :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
01-12-2014, 12:06 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.yKqZqsliad.gif

Gif makes me laugh everytime :lol

JUDGE WITNESS
01-12-2014, 12:07 AM
im dyin :roll: :applause:

YouGotServed
01-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Horrible thread by a terrible poster. Negged, 1 star'd.

D.J.
01-12-2014, 12:10 AM
As sad as it is, .500 very well may win that division. As long as JR rides the bench and Melo is dropping 25-30 consistently, they have a legit shot as sad as it is. Only problem is they can avoid Indiana/Miami for only one round.

sejoon101
01-12-2014, 12:26 AM
what do people even mean when they say this? i act the same as i always did. only difference is i'm not 13 anymore and i post more.

Actually bro I spend more time on these boards more than I'd like to admit, and up to about August last year I thought you were cool as hell, and people like to just give you shiit for fun n games and it was more of a "playful pick on Jameer"

You have turned into a total ph@ggot annoying ass nikka, dead serious. You are slowly getting on numbersix's level of ph@ggotness.

el gringos
01-12-2014, 12:27 AM
As sad as it is, .500 very well may win that division. As long as JR rides the bench and Melo is dropping 25-30 consistently, they have a legit shot as sad as it is. Only problem is they can avoid Indiana/Miami for only one round.
They won't win the division without a turnaround by jr smith.

Jameerthefear
01-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Actually bro I spend more time on these boards more than I'd like to admit, and up to about August last year I thought you were cool as hell, and people like to just give you shiit for fun n games and it was more of a "playful pick on Jameer"

You have turned into a total ph@ggot annoying ass nikka, dead serious. You are slowly getting on numbersix's level of ph@ggotness.
well it's good that you're irrelevant and i have no idea who you are then. not changing for you. the people that i give a shit about are the people that like me

D.J.
01-12-2014, 12:30 AM
They won't win the division without a turnaround by jr smith.

Odds are it's not going to take much over .500 to win it. A contribution from JR is obviously nice, but it's not a requirement this year. He played well last season in a contract year. He has his money and is a liability like he usually is. Right now, the best way to win is to keep his ass on the bench.

Sarcastic
01-12-2014, 12:41 AM
assuming this lottery team can even smell the post season :oldlol:

Haha joke's on you. Knicks don't even have their lottery pick this year.

sejoon101
01-12-2014, 01:06 AM
well it's good that you're irrelevant and i have no idea who you are then. not changing for you. the people that i give a shit about are the people that like me

Yep. Exactly what someone said earlier. All you care about is your new character. This is a basketball discussion board, and everytime I see someone torch you, you say "you a nobody" "you irrelevant" thus, proving that all you really DO care is about is your character.

You the type of b!ch n1kka that sits at lunch table with your acne plastered friends and 2 inch thick glasses talking about how you almost mirked this football player because he said something funny and gave the girl you jack off every night to the cawk in real life.

Please aware me, who likes you on this board?? There is ALWAYS the one dude in every set that just gets clowned on every day and no one takes him serious, but somehow he is always with the group.. 15 years of getting clowned on, the set finally gives in and becomes "friends" with him. You that 1 retarded ph@ggot that has no idea he is just a big joke and everyone just keeps you in the loop for sheer entertainment purposes only. Cot damn I feel sorry for you. Really do.

Jameerthefear
01-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Yep. Exactly what someone said earlier. All you care about is your new character. This is a basketball discussion board, and everytime I see someone torch you, you say "you a nobody" "you irrelevant" thus, proving that all you really DO care is about is your character.

You the type of b!ch n1kka that sits at lunch table with your acne plastered friends and 2 inch thick glasses talking about how you almost mirked this football player because he said something funny and gave the girl you jack off every night to the cawk in real life.

Please aware me, who likes you on this board?? There is ALWAYS the one dude in every set that just gets clowned on every day and no one takes him serious, but somehow he is always with the group.. 15 years of getting clowned on, the set finally gives in and becomes "friends" with him. You that 1 retarded ph@ggot that has no idea he is just a big joke and everyone just keeps you in the loop for sheer entertainment purposes only. Cot damn I feel sorry for you. Really do.
i've only said that twice. once to you and once to Gasol is GOAT who has been following me for weeks on end. that's what it is to you ******s. the moment i start retaliating for people sitting here and making fun of me and stop acting nice to everyone like i used to i'm supposedly the bad guy. well oh well. you don't matter and i don't care to impress you. i don't even have a new character or anything. i act the same as i always do but i don't let people push me around as much. sorry i'm not ur bitch and the ones who stuck with me are who my real friends are

Legends66NBA7
01-12-2014, 01:18 AM
You heard it here first.

This is a dangerous team that goes beyond their record. They can easily go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league & they've proved that already.

This team is gonna be dangerous in the playoffs, they have too many weapons to not be. They're finally getting it together & learning how to play with each others talents.

No this is not an overreaction thread. There's nothing to overreact to yet. This is a mere prediction.

Knicks will win the division

I have to admit, you guys have the confidence in your team.

Heavincent
01-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Even if they do make the playoffs, they'll just get swept by the Pacers or Heat.

Big deal.

Heavincent
01-12-2014, 02:00 AM
i've only said that twice. once to you and once to Gasol is GOAT who has been following me for weeks on end. that's what it is to you ******s. the moment i start retaliating for people sitting here and making fun of me and stop acting nice to everyone like i used to i'm supposedly the bad guy. well oh well. you don't matter and i don't care to impress you. i don't even have a new character or anything. i act the same as i always do but i don't let people push me around as much. sorry i'm not ur bitch and the ones who stuck with me are who my real friends are

Dude, it's a ****ing internet forum. What are you even talking about?

sejoon101
01-12-2014, 02:37 AM

He got real friends on it doe. People stick by him on here are his real friends. Must be nice to have hella friends

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/e6y7hz.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/e6y7hz.gif.html)

coin24
01-12-2014, 02:38 AM
He got real friends on it doe. People stick by him on here are his real friends. Must be nice to have hella friends

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/e6y7hz.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/e6y7hz.gif.html)

:roll: :roll: :roll:

But yeah, won't be hard for the Knicks or nets to make the playoffs. East:lol :facepalm

AirMike
01-12-2014, 09:42 AM
:facepalm yea we are going to untie the most shoes in playoffs history

Clutch
01-12-2014, 09:49 AM
This would sound less silly if we were in the playoffs.
this :lol

Sakkreth
01-12-2014, 09:53 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

But yeah, won't be hard for the Knicks or nets to make the playoffs. East:lol :facepalm

For Knicks ? Hell yeah it will even in the east, teams that are tanking have better records than them.

jzek
01-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Playoff fodder with no real chance of winning a series.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-12-2014, 10:47 AM

Shits real for these people. You can tell if someone's cool by reading their posts on a forum, then if they change they become

the type of b!ch n1kka that sits at lunch table with your acne plastered friends and 2 inch thick glasses talking about how you almost mirked this football player because he said something funny and gave the girl you jack off every night to the cawk in real life.

Which is, of course, the worst kind of person to be.

ArbitraryWater
01-12-2014, 12:55 PM
I think they will make it and the Nets gonna miss out. Hoping Knicks to become 8th seed and kick out the Pacers in the 1st round :banana:

That loaded east competition for the heat yo :applause:

WallIn
01-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Actually in the crappy Eastern Conference they might just be able to get that Division Title (I know, the most rubbish title of all time:oldlol:). Knicks seem to be turning it around, I can see them having over .500 record at the end of the season/

HoopsFanNumero1
01-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Reality: they lost in the first round by some bottom-feeding team.

iDunk
01-12-2014, 05:35 PM
I think the East is gonna look like this:

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Hawks
4. Knicks/ Nets
5. Nets / Knicks
6. Wizards
7. Bulls
8. Raptors

Legends66NBA7
01-12-2014, 07:51 PM

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Hawks
4. Knicks/ Nets
5. Nets / Knicks
6. Wizards
7. Bulls
8. Raptors

How the hell are the Wizards and Bulls going to be better than the Raptors ? We've beaten them by huge margins since the Gay trade.

The Raptors have the easiest remaining schedule in the east. Not going to throw us off any time soon.

J Shuttlesworth
01-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Reality: they lost in the first round by some bottom-feeding team.
Actually they would be the bottom feeding team I would think. They'll probably get 7-8 seed so they'll face Miami or Indy

crunk-juice
01-13-2014, 05:45 AM
even if they manage to get the 6th or better... they arent winning in the 2nd round

Dave3
01-13-2014, 05:50 AM

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Hawks
4. Knicks/ Nets
5. Nets / Knicks
6. Wizards
7. Bulls
8. Raptors
:oldlol: :oldlol:

This is almost as bad as when you thought you were going to upset Miami in the first round in 2012. Yeah bro, after beating you in back to back nights, beating the Nets, beating the Pacers, Thunder, and Mavericks (all in a matter of a month), we're going to drop to 8th in the East with the easiest schedule left. I definitely see that...

El Gato Negro
01-13-2014, 05:52 AM
ny basketball where teams blow draft picks and cash like no other with crap results.

MellowYellow
01-13-2014, 06:25 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

This is almost as bad as when you thought you were going to upset Miami in the first round in 2012. Yeah bro, after beating you in back to back nights, beating the Nets, beating the Pacers, Thunder, and Mavericks (all in a matter of a month), we're going to drop to 8th in the East with the easiest schedule left. I definitely see that...

I think Raps will hang around .500 but will fall to 5th and the Knicks will finish with 45-48 wins and 3 or 4 seed. Those two wins against us was without Melo, No way the Knicks lose both of those games with Melo, imo the knicks woulda won both with Melo with the way he has been playing lately.

Teanett
01-13-2014, 07:16 AM
R Felton and m Woodson

this.
wait the heat and pacers play real d.
felton will do nothing and woodson will revert to iso melo.
heat in 5 or pacers in 6

Knicks014Champs
01-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Melo just coasting right now, season is long they gonna start defending soon, grab that 3rd-4th seed and then look out Miami. Chill, op was right. You better don't sleep on my Knicks :applause:

Uncle Drew
01-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Melo just coasting right now, season is long they gonna start defending soon, grab that 3rd-4th seed and then look out Miami. Chill, op was right. You better don't sleep on my Knicks :applause:
Fresh Kid

Dave3
01-13-2014, 08:57 AM
I think Raps will hang around .500 but will fall to 5th and the Knicks will finish with 45-48 wins and 3 or 4 seed. Those two wins against us was without Melo, No way the Knicks lose both of those games with Melo, imo the knicks woulda won both with Melo with the way he has been playing lately.
I think the Raptors will finish a few games above .500, maybe about 45 wins, which is close enough to the 41/42 you're proposing so not worth splitting hairs on that one. But the Knicks are going to finish with 45-48 wins? That means at worst they're going to go 31-15 the rest of the season (or 35-12 if 48 wins). That's a 67% winning percentage (which is a 57 win season pace). What makes the Knicks a team that will all of a sudden go from a 32 game win pace, to a 55 game win pace? I mean yeah, you're on a 4 game win streak and are 6-4 in your last 10, but even if that 60% win percentage is extrapolated for the rest of the year, that's still 42 wins.

I understand being confident in your team (I am as well, estimating almost 45 wins when we're only 1 game above .500 at the moment, but we're 11-5 since the trade. Of course I expect that percentage to go down a little over the course of the remainder of the season) but you gotta base it off a lot more than just 4 games. At this point saying you'll be at or barely above .500 at the end of the season is actually a good thing, but to think you're going to win 48 games is a little too much.

(and yes I don't think we would've won both games if Melo played, but probably still win the one in Toronto)

D.J.
01-14-2014, 07:21 PM
The Knicks might get back to .500 if they're lucky, but I doubt it. But the good part is it's the East, so 38-39 wins will most likely be enough to get in anyway.

Heavincent
01-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Yeah...

Illuminati
01-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Dat playoff run.

LeBron 06
01-24-2014, 01:24 PM
No chance

They lost at home vs 76ers in their last game:lol

LeBron 06
02-25-2014, 03:57 PM
:oldlol:

cos88
02-25-2014, 04:05 PM
You heard it here first.

This is a dangerous team that goes beyond their record. They can easily go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league .

http://s4.postimg.org/xq5df38qh/3_V8q_FHN.png (http://postimage.org/)http://s4.postimg.org/xq5df38qh/3_V8q_FHN.png (http://postimage.org/)http://s4.postimg.org/xq5df38qh/3_V8q_FHN.png (http://postimage.org/)http://s4.postimg.org/xq5df38qh/3_V8q_FHN.png (http://postimage.org/)

eliteballer
02-25-2014, 06:37 PM
They can easily go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league & they've proved that already.

:lol

Godzuki
02-25-2014, 08:24 PM
i like the Knicks. even after this abysmal losing streak i feel like they're one change away from being a real good team. like maybe one legit PG, if onlyl they could get Rondo they'd be so much better. and amare is looking like prime stat which i didn't expect at all. i just think they need a season reset more than anything.

Heavincent
02-25-2014, 08:31 PM
The Knicks are always just one player or coaching change away.

Grey Dawn
02-25-2014, 08:45 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

bluechox2
02-25-2014, 09:03 PM
earl clark has come to save us