PDA

View Full Version : Night sky over Chile

fiddy
01-12-2014, 04:20 PM
http://vimeo.com/83436955

I shot this film over 12 days around the San Pedro de Atacama region of Northern Chile. San Pedro is an oasis town in the Atacama and sits at an altitude of 2600m.

New life mission spend several nights in a place like that one.

Draz
01-12-2014, 04:29 PM
That's just beautiful.

Black and White
01-12-2014, 04:56 PM
:bowdown:

bladefd
01-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Magnificent. You can clearly see one of the spirals of our Milky Way galaxy in a few of the images and some of the other galaxies are also fairly visible.

I enjoy watching these sorts of videos. Good find, OP!

cos88
01-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Night sky over bulgaria

http://s15.postimg.org/4ulkqiyrf/life_of_gypsies.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

fiddy
01-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Night sky over bulgaria

How cute, but theres no need to post a picture of your family.

kNIOKAS
01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Good share, dawg.

Ed Wachter
01-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Nice.

Ed Wachter
01-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Night sky over bulgaria

Bulgarians? They don't look it.

Meticode
01-12-2014, 08:14 PM
I love these, but you wouldn't be able to see anything like that in real life. The cameras sit for a long time to light exposure which is why they're able to achieve those shots.

cos88
01-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Bulgarians? They don't look it.

just googled bulgarian gypys and from the 1 000 000 results that came that was the pic i resembled op with. funny how the country with the most gypsys is... USA.

of course bulgaria has the most amount of gypys compared with it's population.

highwhey
01-12-2014, 08:50 PM
i watched this on my ipad and was shocked by how awesome and vividly clear the video was. he shot it in 4k so thats why it looks badass

#number6ix#
01-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Very cool

fiddy
01-12-2014, 09:07 PM
just googled bulgarian gypys and from the 1 000 000 results that came that was the pic i resembled op with. funny how the country with the most gypsys is... USA.

of course bulgaria has the most amount of gypys compared with it's population.
Pls keep your ignorant opinion to yourself.

millwad
01-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Meanwhile in Bulgaria..

http://www.novinite.com/media/images/2011-04/photo_verybig_127189.jpg

cos88
01-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Meanwhile in Bulgaria..

http://www.novinite.com/media/images/2011-04/photo_verybig_127189.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Ed Wachter
01-12-2014, 09:27 PM
This many people here dislike Bulgaria?

fiddy
01-12-2014, 09:30 PM
This many people here dislike Bulgaria?
millwad is salty of owning him on multiple occasions, cos88 is just a failed troll

Its more on a personal basis than anything else

fiddy
01-12-2014, 09:50 PM
No, it's no the future of Europe.
Just because you're stuck in the least developed and poor country in Europe, it doesn't mean that the rest of us will be in the same poverty-stricken crap.

And yet another lame mother rant, it's so obvious that you have mommy issues. First of all, you hate your mother who is a gypsy, and then you are obsessed with insulting other peoples mothers. Only a kid or someone extremely childish and upset would do such a thing.
Im baffled how to respond to your lame insults, never had mommy issues, my mother is not a gypsy and you are living in a parallel universe. Just a hint, there are thousands bulgarian gypsy right now stealing from you and your stupid family pickpocket your ipads, iphones or whatever because they are too lazy to work.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Good for you, my friend.

I mean, just by reading his comments on this page you'll see how pathetic this person is and how laughable it really is that he considers that writing gay- and AIDS-insults is equal with "owning" someone.
its not really hard, when they are fake fat scandavian that were raped in their childhood by their father. stop pretending chump you have been exposed yourself as one of the most annoying posters on ISH

millwad
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Confronted me with your absolute ignorance on issues you have no clue about? Take some time and consider killing your wortheless self. BTW delusion fatty i 100% your were the one that started insulting and talking shit my mother first, you pretty much deserve whats coming to you.

Nothing is coming to me, if you actually think that you're worthless insults are equal with ownage, then you are completely wrong. You are just showcasing that you lack intelligence and understanding, I have been playing with you buttons ever since I say you're racist and horrible posts about muslims, gypsies, sick people and homosexuals.

And wow, adding a suicide punchline really makes you look so much brighter. Educate youself, you have issues with your heritage and that is sad for you and I was actually standing up for gypsies while you were the one who was writing self-hating posts. Stop being ignorant and stop being ashamed of your culture and history.

millwad
01-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Im baffled how to respond to your lame insults, never had mommy issues, my mother is not a gypsy and you are living in a parallel universe. Just a hint, there are thousands bulgarian gypsy right now stealing from you and your stupid family pickpocket your ipads, iphones or whatever because they are too lazy to work.

Haha, yet another bogus reply. You definitely have mommy issues, the way you insult posters mothers all the time is just mind boggling, you have the same mental capacity of a 12 year old and you are definitely a self-hating person which is very sad.

We have plenty of issues in Sweden with Bulgarians and not only the gypsy ones, like your family. We have non-gypsy Bulgarians who come to Sweden to "work" while doing it all illegally without any permits and while abusing the system. In fact, it wasn't too long ago a fraud with Bulgarian truck drivers was exposed and it's sad that you're blaming your own people for everything.

Bulgaria is one of the least developed and poor countries in Europe, change your own country before judging others and your posts about Muslims, crippled people and somewhat Africans only showcases the fact that your mother is a worthless human being.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Nothing is coming to me, if you actually think that you're worthless insults are equal with ownage, then you are completely wrong. You are just showcasing that you lack intelligence and understanding, I have been playing with you buttons ever since I say you're racist and horrible posts about muslims, gypsies, sick people and homosexuals.

And wow, adding a suicide punchline really makes you look so much brighter. Educate youself, you have issues with your heritage and that is sad for you and I was actually standing up for gypsies while you were the one who was writing self-hating posts. Stop being ignorant and stop being ashamed of your culture and history.
Seriously take whatever the doctor has prescribed to you, we already know you like to pretend that your erudite but it is time to face the real reality and not that pampered fake world you live in. Stop lying i have never said anything about muslims, sick people or homosexuals. I have issue with the future of Europe which is not very bright thanks to retarded clowns like yourself. Seriously just do it, leave the planet to sane people.

millwad
01-12-2014, 09:59 PM
its not really hard, when they are fake fat scandavian that were raped in their childhood by their father. stop pretending chump you have been exposed yourself as one of the most annoying posters on ISH

Wow, that post really showcased your intelligence and your master mind. The most hilarious thing is that the bogus above is what you consider to be you owning someone, it's only showcasing how immature and trashy you are and how horrible and garbage your parents must be who didn't teach you any better.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Haha, yet another bogus reply. You definitely have mommy issues, the way you insult posters mothers all the time is just mind boggling, you have the same mental capacity of a 12 year old and you are definitely a self-hating person which is very sad.

We have plenty of issues in Sweden with Bulgarians and not only the gypsy ones, like your family. We have non-gypsy Bulgarians who come to Sweden to "work" while doing it all illegally without any permits and while abusing the system. In fact, it wasn't too long ago a fraud with Bulgarian truck drivers was exposed and it's sad that you're blaming your own people for everything.

Please qoute me saying anything about: racism, muslims or crippled people. Unlike you im not depended on medications or my mother to form my own opinion that is actually based on reality so you are extremely irrelevant once again.

Bulgaria is one of the least developed and poor countries in Europe, change your own country before judging others and your posts about Muslims, crippled people and somewhat Africans only showcases the fact that your mother is a worthless human being.

Despite the downfall of Bulgaria in the last 25 years i still take pride in my history, culture and language. You can go ****yourself and live happily in your pussiefied fake country.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Wow, that post really showcased your intelligence and your master mind. The most hilarious thing is that the bogus above is what you consider to be you owning someone, it's only showcasing how immature and trashy you are and how horrible and garbage your parents must be who didn't teach you any better.
I didnt know the measurement test for intelligence was to post on a troll bball forum. The meds asap.

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Seriously take whatever the doctor has prescribed to you, we already know you like to pretend that your erudite but it is time to face the real reality and not that pampered fake world you live in. Stop lying i have never said anything about muslims, sick people or homosexuals. I have issue with the future of Europe which is not very bright thanks to retarded clowns like yourself. Seriously just do it, leave the planet to sane people.

Haha, all your insults towards people are about them being gay, them getting raped in their behind and posts with full of hatred which just makes you a very narrow-minded and pathetic person.

Oh, never said anything about muslims, ha? Took me one second to find this judgemental post by you which you later edited since you're a coward clown;

Originally Posted by fiddy
Default Islam religion of peace? My ass

And if you have issues with the future of Europe, you should worry about your own country. You have more people under the poverty line compared to the whole Gypsy population and Bulgaria is one of the most poor, if not the most poor and under-developed country in Europe.

Don't worry about Sweden, we're doing just fine which can't be said when it comes to your beloved Bulgaria.

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Please qoute me saying anything about: racism, muslims or crippled people. Unlike you im not depended on medications or my mother to form my own opinion that is actually based on reality so you are extremely irrelevant once again.

Despite the downfall of Bulgaria in the last 25 years i still take pride in my history, culture and language. You can go ****yourself and live happily in your pussiefied fake country.

Haha, you're a clown, just did so.

And you're not taking any pride in your history or culture, your own ancestors, the gypsies have been in Bulgaria for more than 700 years and still you won't accept yourself ore them as Bulgarians. You're a racist clown and self-hating person. Your family is garbage.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Haha, all your insults towards people are about them being gay, them getting raped in their behind and posts with full of hatred which just makes you a very narrow-minded and pathetic person.
Insults towards people? how many people besides your fat have i insulted? You are the one that insults other people for no reason i judgemental all the time. You have proven to be extremely ignorant on issues you argue about and when you fail you go on and insult other people. Thats what you did you fat bitch. Just a heads up mr intelligent 1st page google doesnt make you an expert.

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:13 PM
I didnt know the measurement test for intelligence was to post on a troll bball forum. The meds asap.

It's not, it is what you write.

Read your posts through-out this thread and read your so called "insults" and then do some thinking.

The stuff you've have written in this thread, the insults, are obviously things that would make you fuming mad if someone would use against you which only showcases the fact that you're as mentally developed as a kid.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Haha, you're a clown, just did so.

And you're not taking any pride in your history or culture, your own ancestors, the gypsies have been in Bulgaria for more than 700 years and still you won't accept yourself ore them as Bulgarians. You're a racist clown and self-hating person. Your family is garbage.
:applause:

Two college degrees, intelligence, erudite, future noble laureate :applause:

If you are remotely close to what you claim to be, you would never have used those insults, you empty hearted, souless scandinavian skank

You just exposed yourself and your ignorance once again

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
It's not, it is what you write.

Read your posts through-out this thread and read your so called "insults" and then do some thinking.

The stuff you've have written in this thread, the insults, are obviously things that would make you fuming mad if someone would use against you which only showcases the fact that you're as mentally developed as a kid.
Wake the **** up fakkit. None of these insults would get me mad because i never take information of that kind seriosuly.:facepalm

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Insults towards people? how many people besides your fat have i insulted? You are the one that insults other people for no reason i judgemental all the time. You have proven to be extremely ignorant on issues you argue about and when you fail you go on and insult other people. Thats what you did you fat bitch. Just a heads up mr intelligent 1st page google doesnt make you an expert.

Haha, oh, you call me a fat bitch, you are such a pathetic person.
I make fun of stupid clowns like you, people full of hatred and stupidity and people like you always fail.

Yeah, find my "ignorant" posts, if you actually knew how to read and if you'd had any capacity in your when it comes to understanding, then you wouldn't have written the bogus above.

And last but not least, you are probably the most butthurt poster I've ever witnessed on ISH, the way you basically stalked me in every single thread just to write a lame racist or gay-punchline before this thread was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. And still you're butthurt over the fact that I mentioned your gypsy heritage.

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Wake the **** up fakkit. None of these insults would get me mad because i never take information of that kind seriosuly.:facepalm

Haha, you weren't mad but you wanted to kill me, you wanted me to die of AIDS, you wrote the most childish insults about my mother and you stalked me in every thread I wrote in or started and you don't call that being mad?

You were and you are crazy butthurt because I make you look so stupid and you're just a reflection of your garbage upbringing by a trashy mother and worthless father. I can't believe a person would become like you with good parents, your family must be garbage and this is not one of your lame punchlines, I have no doubt in my mind that you must come from the most garbage family that Bulgaria has to offer. Make fun of gypsies and your own people as much as you want, I am more than sure that your parents and family are the worst you guys can offer.

fiddy
01-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Yeah, find my "ignorant" posts, if you actually knew how to read and if you'd had any capacity in your when it comes to understanding, then you wouldn't have written the bogus above.

I dont need to read your clueless stupidity twice. I already told you dumb**** first page google results doesnt make you an expert on anything or give you clear perspective on reality.

And last but not least, you are probably the most butthurt poster I've ever witnessed on ISH, the way you basically stalked me in every single thread just to write a lame racist or gay-punchline before this thread was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. And still you're butthurt over the fact that I mentioned your gypsy heritage.
Never stalked you, never gave a **** about you, took my chances to rip on your fat ass. Talking about lame insults read your fake posts again. I can trace my heritage 140 years, if i was gypsy i wouldnt be arguing with a delusional pretener on the internet id be stealing your shit and ****ing your mom.

cos88
01-12-2014, 10:39 PM
lol op has pics and stalks other people :roll: pathetic freak that bulgarian gypsy kid.

just meet somewhere in the middle like poland and fight but lets hope shitty .... i mean fiddy doesn't brings his black crew :roll:

millwad
01-12-2014, 10:41 PM
I visit two section of the forum OTC and NBA forums, never stalked you. Stop making yourself feel important.

You look like a fakkit

http://cdn3.vtourist.com/6/5868345-Me_leaning_against_the_Berlin_Wall_Berlin.jpg
more fagginess here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164725&page=366

And how come you always get into arguing with people on ISH?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282947&page=4

You have issues son

Haha, nice "investigation".

Read the threads and stop being a clown, the pics are from a travel forum and not me, check the URL. And the second post you quoted is from a thread you should actually read before you try to "out" me.

And regarding meds, I am sure you won't be able to get any for your anger and for your crappy working mind since you're in a poor country and the son of two garbage parents. And how cute that you're trying to stalk me now.

East_Stone_Ya
01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
back to topic

Nice video :applause:

Le Shaqtus
01-13-2014, 12:40 PM
So...... How about that great night sky in Chile eh?

Guy Dudebro
01-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Robert Plant and Yul Brenner were gypsies.

-p.tiddy-
01-13-2014, 01:28 PM
my first thought after seeing this video is that it is a fake...but now I am not so sure

if that is real then holy shit...

ItsMillerTime
01-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Holy sh*t this thread reeks of insecurities. Thanks for ruining what might be a decent topic.

Majority of the posters on this forum are terrible.

Swedish Chef
01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Svedee hes mooch better skeees, und mooch better mee's huckey. Svedee > Cheele-a. Bork Bork Bork!

MasterMaster
01-13-2014, 04:44 PM
That's great. I wish one day I can see such a view. Good post.

GASOL IS GOAT
01-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Svedee hes mooch better skeees, und mooch better mee's huckey. Svedee > Cheele-a. Bork Bork Bork!
Not funny, at all... :coleman:

Swedish Chef
01-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Not funny, at all... :coleman:

Terreeble-a elterunte-a eccuoont. Bork Bork Bork!