View Full Version : No passion for the game

alenleomessi
01-13-2014, 11:27 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/09/832477570.gif

not only he is the worst first pick ever, he doesnt even try.. wow
he got his millions i guess..

ArbitraryWater
01-13-2014, 11:32 AM
lol that looks pretty pathetic... I mean these short ass gifs can fool, but damn, step it up boi.

Not like he lit up the league before.. Bynum 2.0? :eek:

Done_And_Done
That casual stroll lol

Lebron23
The worst no.1 pick that I have ever seen.

Bandito
01-13-2014, 11:33 AM
The worst no.1 pick that I have ever seen.
Your team FO are idiots..idiots I tell you...why didn't they trade that pick anyways...

East_Stone_Ya
01-13-2014, 11:40 AM
damn waste of roster spot

BoutPractice
01-13-2014, 11:45 AM
It's only one play, but it's one of the most pathetic I've seen.

SexSymbol
01-13-2014, 11:46 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/09/832477570.gif

not only he is the worst first pick ever, he doesnt even try.. wow
he got his millions i guess..
thought that's andrew bynum for a sec.
Hey, that's what u get when u come to a team with GREAT leadership.:coleman:

Bandito
01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
thought that's andrew bynum for a sec.
Hey, that's what u get when u come to a team with GREAT leadership.:coleman:
I thought that was Bynum too..,

I am expecting great things from your avatar pics man...with that username...:bowdown:

Marcus Thornton
01-13-2014, 11:49 AM
But that was such an effective screen. Bennett got the defense to switch.

Wally450
01-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Your team FO are idiots..idiots I tell you...why didn't they trade that pick anyways...

No one wanted that trash pick with how weak this draft was.

hawksdogsbraves
01-13-2014, 02:21 PM
lol that looks pretty pathetic... I mean these short ass gifs can fool, but damn, step it up boi.

Not like he lit up the league before.. Bynum 2.0? :eek:

That's pretty disrespectful towards Bynum... Dude might not care about basketball, but at least he has some talent unlike Bennett.

russwest0
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Did anyone really think a fat, out of shape 6'6 PF with small hands (can't even palm the ball) and a broken jumper was worth the first pick? He also has sleep apnea and asthma...

NattyPButter
01-13-2014, 02:33 PM
That's the whole team but Dion Waiters. Also the gif is stupid because the team was blowing the other team and it was during the last min of the game after the fans started booing him. He was down.

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 02:34 PM
That's the whole team but Dion Waiters.

Dion needs to get out as soon as he can. His situation is about as bad as they come for up and coming guards

Boarder Patrol
01-13-2014, 02:40 PM
So their picks have been:

1) Negative/neutral value Kyrie, no defense, more of a chucking SG.

2) Chucking, fat SG Waiters who also has negative value.

3) Definition of average PF Tristan, their best pick :applause:

4) Fat, chucking, no passion SF/PF with no potential.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-13-2014, 02:51 PM

So... what you're saying is that if you are fat, or a chucker, the Cavs will put you high on the draft board, and if you are the rare combination of both fat and chucker, the Cavs will draft you above players with more value?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 02:54 PM
So... what you're saying is that if you are fat, or a chucker, the Cavs will put you high on the draft board, and if you are the rare combination of both fat and chucker, the Cavs will draft you above players with more value?

Yes, and if you're Brooklyn, you overpay a bunch of borderline all-stars and dinosaurs while bringing in a coach who was their contemporary a season prior and expect to compete yet get beaten by teams that were supposed to tank in the weakest conference of all time.

AnaheimLakers24
01-13-2014, 02:54 PM
cavs fans keep trying to make excuses for this scrub

SexSymbol
01-13-2014, 03:02 PM
I thought that was Bynum too..,

I am expecting great things from your avatar pics man...with that username...:bowdown:
I'll probably just add a profile pic of Parsons.
Besides, Sex Symbol isn't a username, it's a way of life...

no pun intended
01-13-2014, 05:12 PM
lmfao this. yall are not appreciating how the ends justify the means

senelcoolidge
01-13-2014, 05:22 PM
If you watch interviews with Bennett it's obvious that he's immature. His body language is of a person that is immature, probably weak mentally, and doesn't really care. I don't wish him bad. I want him to do good, but he's not helping himself. Other guys would "TRY", the negative publicity would fire them up to prove themselves. But Bennett seems to be the opposite. Adversity should make you stronger.

tragicbronson
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
bona fide scrub

CeltsGarlic
01-13-2014, 05:37 PM

Especially when they were already playing zone :facepalm

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Yes, and if you're Brooklyn, you overpay a bunch of borderline all-stars and dinosaurs while bringing in a coach who was their contemporary a season prior and expect to compete yet get beaten by teams that were supposed to tank in the weakest conference of all time.

Cool, and if you're the Lakers, you vastly overpay a 35 year old declining Kobe to the tune of 24 million per year and hamper your cap space to sign free agents which is how the franchise stays competing for rings every decade.

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Cool, and if you're the Lakers, you vastly overpay a 35 year old declining Kobe to the tune of 24 million per year and hamper your cap space to sign free agents which is how the franchise stays competing for rings every decade.

I'm not a Laker fan. :roll:

oarabbus
01-13-2014, 06:10 PM

I take the Nets 10/10 time for any game vs any team in the league over the Cavs tho :confusedshrug:

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-13-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm not a Laker fan. :roll:

Don't know why you are laughing, I never said you were a Laker fan.
It's not like I jumped to a conclusion based on solely on a username to deflect criticism from a franchise that has brought it upon itself for years of questionable drafting.

I mean, it's not like all Franchises don't make mistakes and the fact that you may or may not root for one that has means you can't criticize another franchise for continually making the same mistakes over and over again.

So, are you a fan of a mistake free franchise, or just a salty Cavs fan?

AnaheimLakers24
01-13-2014, 07:49 PM
It's not like I jumped to a conclusion based on solely on a username to deflect criticism from a franchise that has brought it upon itself for years of questionable drafting.

I mean, it's not like all Franchises don't make mistakes and the fact that you may or may not root for one that has means you can't criticize another franchise for continually making the same mistakes over and over again.

lakers still in better position than the nets :roll:

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 07:57 PM

Who are you kidding? You attacked a team based on a username just like I did with you.

BrownEye007
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM

Waiters was a bad pick and my dick is 16 inches long. Who would you have picked over Kyrie? Oh and literally every active player has at least some potential.

CelticBaller
01-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Bennett is horrible, don't believe shit from the homer cle fans

Bandito
01-13-2014, 09:48 PM
I'll probably just add a profile pic of Parsons.
Besides, Sex Symbol isn't a username, it's a way of life...
Already living to the hype:bowdown:

cos88
01-13-2014, 09:48 PM
anthony bennett will be in the mvp conversation in 4-5 years

Geriatric
01-13-2014, 09:51 PM

Gilbert will probably try to draft Antoine Walker this offseason then.

SyRyanYang
01-13-2014, 09:52 PM
anthony bennett will be in the mvp conversation in 4-5 years
of which league?

cos88
01-13-2014, 09:52 PM
of which league?

develepment league