PDA

View Full Version : Giannis Antetokounmpo blocks KD

SourGrapes
01-13-2014, 03:27 PM
for those who haven't seen it

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24407153/gif-help-us-understand-how-giannis-antetokounmpo-makes-this-block

Illuminati
01-13-2014, 03:31 PM
Also posterized him. But no video or gif has been uploaded or posted. Have to protect the golden boy at all costs.

EDIT: Found it http://youtu.be/j_BOkyq_H3E?t=1m40s

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Best blocks this season?

1. Oladipo on Lillard
2. Plumlee on Cousins
3. Giannis on Durant

Marlo_Stanfield
01-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Durant probably expected Ft outta this:coleman:

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 03:34 PM
:djparty :party: :party: :dancin :hammertime:
:dancin :djparty :banana: :banana:

**** yeah that's my boy Giannis :rockon:

The dynasty is coming

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Weak draft my *** Giannis gonna make this a top 3 draft by himself

Darius
01-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Incredible block.

Hope the bucks enjoy their next 3 years of this kid.

215Philly
01-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Also posterized him. But no video or gif has been uploaded or posted. Have to protect the golden boy at all costs.

EDIT: Found it http://youtu.be/j_BOkyq_H3E?t=1m40s
Did you see when Favors dunked on Durant :roll:

SourGrapes
01-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Incredible block.

giannis to the lakers! haha

HurricaneKid
01-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Incredible block.

Do you know what the RESTRICTED part of RESTRICTED Free Agent means? It means at least 7, probably 8, and maybe even 9 years of Greece Lightning.

Swedish Chef
01-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Geeunnis Untetukuoonmpu veell toorn sume-a heeds, soorely. Bork Bork Bork!

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 04:19 PM
:roll: :roll: Why the **** would Giannis leave multiple chips and one of the GOAT dynasties?

CeltsGarlic
01-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Yeah, there were no highlights of this on NBA or whatever about this block..Makes me kind of upset

LONGTIME
01-13-2014, 04:21 PM
:durantunimpressed:

duskovujosevic
01-13-2014, 04:22 PM
marketing scheme for protecting his image

#number6ix#
01-13-2014, 04:23 PM
That nikka frail he makes kd look like Oliver Miller

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah, there were no highlights of this on NBA or whatever about this block..Makes me kind of upset

:rolleyes: Bucks being shafted by the sports media. nothing new. They'll be there when we're winning chips, just watch

SexSymbol
01-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Actually looks like computer effects. That's an insane body

tragicbronson
01-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Next Anthony Randolph, mark my words. Very talented guy who somehow stays talent forever but fail to translate his talent and potential into real skills, also phisically gifted but lacks mature to get the best of it.

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 05:27 PM
Next Anthony Randolph, mark my words. Very talented guy who somehow stays talent forever but fail to translate his talent and potential into real skills, also phisically gifted but lacks mature to get the best of it.

Clearly haven't watched him. He has great handles, great vision. He has legit PG instincts for his size, and with a bit of grooming he could run their offense better than anyone else on the roster - actually he could probably do it right now. His athleticism and body control for his frame is extraordinary. He's got a great motor and he's a mean competitor. He just needs to work on his jumper. The guy's ceiling is off the charts, and there really isn't much preventing him from becoming at least an all star. This isn't just a physically talented player either, he also has a high IQ and a great feel for the game.

Also, please explain to me how he lacks maturity.

East_Stone_Ya
01-13-2014, 05:30 PM
also dunked on perkins

HurricaneKid
01-13-2014, 05:31 PM

"can barely lace up my sneakers"

Never has ISH been so accurate...

r0drig0lac
01-13-2014, 05:33 PM
this kid was my bet for ROY before starting to play consistent minutes so by their physical construction and his IQ he is already the best player in this draft, and will only get better

AirFederer
01-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Wow he's really something! Surprisingly good ballhandling!

tragicbronson
01-13-2014, 05:50 PM
"can barely lace up my sneakers"

Never has ISH been so accurate...

nice argument, i bet you know more about basketball cause your mother looks like old camel.

kurple
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Incredible block.

wont he be a restricted free agent?

Wiggins, Giannis, Henson and Sanders would be a sick defensive core

tragicbronson
01-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Clearly haven't watched him. He has great handles, great vision. He has legit PG instincts for his size, and with a bit of grooming he could run their offense better than anyone else on the roster - actually he could probably do it right now. His athleticism and body control for his frame is extraordinary. He's got a great motor and he's a mean competitor. He just needs to work on his jumper. The guy's ceiling is off the charts, and there really isn't much preventing him from becoming at least an all star. This isn't just a physically talented player either, he also has a high IQ and a great feel for the game.

Also, please explain to me how he lacks maturity.

All the things they said about Randolph, i made mistake by saying lacks maturity, he is the youngest player in the league so i can't really that as an argument but i think he could end like Randolph, maybe Anthony would've end up better if he was on better teams and i think that's the key, they were both so young, kunpo is and needed some good teams and organizations to get them through, he could end upl like better version of him but he could also end up forever talent could be called never meet expectations

Clyde
01-13-2014, 06:11 PM
That nikka frail he makes kd look like Oliver Miller

That "nikka" (if you have to use that word) is like 18-19 years old.

Euroleague
01-13-2014, 06:14 PM

He's Greek. Can you imagine Stern allowing highlights of a Greek doing that to an American player on the NBA's website?

Euroleague
01-13-2014, 06:15 PM

Except that he learned to play basketball in Greece, not in the USA. Meaning he actually knows how to play.

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Except that he learned to play basketball in Greece, not in the USA. Meaning he actually knows how to play.
:oldlol:

oarabbus
01-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Geeunnis Untetukuoonmpu veell toorn sume-a heeds, soorely. Bork Bork Bork!

Is that supposed to sound like an Elite? :lol

JimmyMcAdocious
01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Looked a little like Prince.

Bucks have a nice foundation. They just need backcourt.

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 07:24 PM

Hopefully we can pick up Wiggins or Exum. Knight-Wiggins/Exum-Giannis-Henson-Sanders is a sick core.

oarabbus
01-13-2014, 07:26 PM

Giannis Antetokounmpo shifted back to SG on Saturday and got right back on track, scoring 13 points with 11 rebounds, five assists, two steals and two blocks.
Advice: He was scoreless in an all-around awful performance as Milwaukee's starting SF on Friday, so hopefully coach Larry Drew will take this to heart and keep Alphabet plugged into the backcourt alongside Brandon Knight (13 points, four assists). His inconsistency can be maddening, but Antetokounmpo has tons of raw upside and is worth picking up for ambitious owners willing to swing for the fences.

Milbuck and other Bucks fans what do you think of Alphabet staying at SG for this, maybe next year until he fills out a bit?