PDA

View Full Version : Need help on meeting an internet girl ..

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 07:45 AM
So anyways, I have been talking to this girl a while now and it seems like she wants to come over, spend the night, and get drunk. Since I met her on an internet dating site, I have taken great strides to not sound like a perve going as far as telling her I'll get her a taxi if shes too drunk and I can't drive, me having a guest room if she's wanting to sleep over, and that I don't go any further than holding hands on the first meetup, which is all a complete lie since I'm as horny as Jameer at an anime convention as we speak (in fact my hand is brushing over my p*nis just the thought of sex as we speak).

The girl is average at best (fat by ISH standards). Definitely not someone I would want to be on top during sex out of fear of back problems, and if I were to take her to the movies, I would want to sneak her through the back door just in case I run into a friend, but I'm thinking a few drinks in me and bending her over will alleviate a lot of the "attractiveness" problem.

So she likes my personality, thinks I'm a funny, thinks I have a sexy deep voice, and above all thinks I'm cute as hell, but that's where the problem is ... you see, when I posted my pic on the dating site, I maxed out the contrast and brightness, on top of that, I also posted an older pic of me in my younger years when I was at my peak, so I might not be as attractive in person as the pic.

Ok, the question is, knowing how much she likes me, how can I make this a sure thing even though I don't look like my pic?

Please serious response only, no trolls. Thanks.

HarryCallahan
01-14-2014, 07:48 AM
What happened to your big fat high-school sweet heart?

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 07:55 AM
What happened to your big fat high-school sweet heart?

I'm single.

PostUpFreak
01-14-2014, 07:55 AM
always bring a ductape

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 07:57 AM
always bring a ductape

WTF?

:confusedshrug:

HarryCallahan
01-14-2014, 08:01 AM
I'm single.

You dump her?

BoogieWoogieMan
01-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Go to 4chan and ask them for her personal information. Once you get her home address, surprise her by showing up to her door. Girls love spontaneous moments like this shit.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:02 AM
You dump her?

She cheated.

HarryCallahan
01-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Go to 4chan and ask them for her personal information. Once you get her home address, surprise her by showing up to her door. Girls love spontaneous moments like this shit.

Better yet, invite yourself in while she's at work and have dinner cooking when she gets home. Bishes love when you cook for em.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:04 AM

I don't need to come to her place, she's coming over .. she even asked me for gas money since she's a college student and need gas money .. hey I didn't even have to try to manipulate her with money, she basically threw herself out there. +1 for Rambo.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:06 AM
Better yet, invite yourself in while she's at work and have dinner cooking when she gets home. Bishes love when you cook for em.

She's already thick enough .. the last thing I need is to feed her while she drinks beer. I need tangible answers please.

BoogieWoogieMan
01-14-2014, 08:07 AM

And don't forget to bring pictures of yourself, cut your head off and paste your head on the frame pictures around her house. It will make it look like you've been in a long-time relationship. Girls love commitment.

BoogieWoogieMan
01-14-2014, 08:08 AM
She's already thick enough .. the last thing I need is to feed her while she drinks beer. I need tangible answers please.

So the ass was fat.

Zan Tabak
01-14-2014, 08:08 AM
You gotta not care what she thinks. (especially if your not that attracted to her to begin with) Show complete confidence and don't care whether she likes you or not.

If she ain't down, some other chick will be. NEXT!!

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:14 AM
You gotta not care what she thinks. (especially if your not that attracted to her to begin with) Show complete confidence and don't care whether she likes you or not.

If she ain't down, some other chick will be. NEXT!!

Thanks.

You speak with confidence. Even alpha males like myself have a bit of insecurity. Hey I'm man enough to admit that.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:15 AM
And don't forget to bring pictures of yourself, cut your head off and paste your head on the frame pictures around her house. It will make it look like you've been in a long-time relationship. Girls love commitment.

:facepalm

Dude how will I NOT come off as a total creeper?

Explain.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:15 AM
Just pull your dick out and be like I know you wanna taste mooncricket

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Just pull your dick out and be like I know you wanna taste mooncricket

I'm asian, so what if she's seen a black d*ck? Y'know she's a thick girl and prob has a thick vaggggg .. so pulling it out as a hello is prob not the best course of action.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm asian, so what if she's seen a black d*ck?

How big is it? (be honest)

East_Stone_Ya
01-14-2014, 08:19 AM
basically be yourself don't worry too much about leaving a good impression.
After all if she doesn't like you then move on like Tabak said.

P.S some booze might help your confidence :pimp:

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:20 AM
How big is it? (be honest)

I'm not telling you homo.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:20 AM

I'm not telling you homo.

How is that gay?

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:22 AM
How is that gay?

How is it not?

PostUpFreak
01-14-2014, 08:23 AM
just be confident, bishes love alphadudes

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:24 AM
How is it not?

So when a doctor does a prostate exam is he gay?
Well you said you are Asian so I know why you are upset when it comes to the private part

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:24 AM
basically be yourself don't worry too much about leaving a good impression.
After all if she doesn't like you then move on like Tabak said.

P.S some booze might help your confidence :pimp:

So anyways, shes down to get drunk, like mad drunk. She said she likes beer, but then I got all sneaky and said, "what if we take it up a notch and do some hard liquor" .. and she was all like, " Sure"

Holy sh*t I'm gonna get this girl so wasted she'll forget how ugly I am in person. Of course, I'll record her saying yes and videotape her wanting this egg roll for legal purposes.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:25 AM
So when a doctor does a prostate exam is he gay?
Well you said you are Asian so I know why you are upset when it comes to the private part

Dude I'm ignoring you. Asking another guy for his d*ck size is a gay move no matter how you cut it.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:26 AM
So anyways, shes down to get drunk, like mad drunk. She said she likes beer, but then I got all sneaky and said, "what if we take it up a notch and do some hard liquor" .. and she was all like, " Sure"

Holy sh*t I'm gonna get this girl so wasted she'll forget how ugly I am in person. Of course, I'll record her saying yes for legal purposes.

A person that is drunk can't actually consent to sex.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:29 AM
A person that is drunk can't actually consent to sex.

I know, hence why I won't make any move and she does it all. Hard to call it rape if I have my hands relaxing in the back of my skull while she gives me head.

BoogieWoogieMan
01-14-2014, 08:33 AM

Dude how will I NOT come off as a total creeper?

Explain.

Commitment, brah. Commitment.

Bandito
01-14-2014, 08:36 AM
How old are you?

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Old enough to be your dad. Why?

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:47 AM
Anyways, I would like to point out this thread has gotten 31 replies in 32 views. Is that a new ISH record?

Bandito
01-14-2014, 08:48 AM
Old enough to be your dad. Why?
Your are +50 years old? Damn son...

Bandito
01-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Anyways, I would like to point out this thread has gotten 31 replies in 32 views. Is that a new ISH record?
Not when most of the posts are to troll you bro...

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:50 AM
Not when most of the posts are to troll you bro...

Actually the only troll so far is you .. the rest have been respectable ..

Bandito
01-14-2014, 08:54 AM
Actually the only troll so far is you .. the rest have been respectable ..
:yaohappy:

You call everyone that you don't like a troll....that's not what troll mean btw...

ANyways, you're putting yourself down for no reason. You have to believe you're good looking in order for other women to believe it too. You have to work on your self esteem man...

Jameerthefear
01-14-2014, 08:54 AM
op is a virgin

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:55 AM
op is a virgin

Takes one to know one.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Why don't you meet girls normally? Like a real man.

Bandito
01-14-2014, 08:56 AM
op is a virgin
100%correct:oldlol:

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Why don't you meet girls normally? Like a real man.

I'm only looking for sex.

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 08:59 AM
How the f*ck did ISH jumped from 41 replies and 42 views to 41 replies and 162 views. Surely we didn't have 120 posters clicking on this thread in less than a minute at 7 in the morning.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm only looking for sex.

Have you had it before?

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Have you had it before?

Absolutely.

Why the hell would I settle for fat girls if I've never had any? Y'know virgins like Jameer are living under this delusion of only wanting a perfect girl (cartoon or not).

Being able to take on a fat girl speaks high volume of your experience: you know all vaggggggs are the same and you are going to go to lengths to make sure what you are screwing isn't gonna make you limp (hence why us pros have tricks like bending her over, doing it in the dark, stretching out and relaxing while she gives us head with our eyes closed, etc.)

What a noob.. Psh.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Absolutely.

Why the hell would I settle for fat girls if I've never had any? Y'know virgins like Jameer are living under this delusion of only wanting a perfect girl (cartoon or not).

Being able to take on a fat girl speaks high volume of your experience: you know all vaggggggs are the same and you are going to go to lengths to make sure what you are screwing isn't gonna make you limp (hence why us pros have tricks like bending her over, doing it in the dark, stretching out and relaxing while she gives us head with our eyes closed, etc.)

What a noob.. Psh.

True true. I have had some mingers before as well. A hole is a hole.

Jameerthefear
01-14-2014, 09:09 AM
How the f*ck did ISH jumped from 41 replies and 42 views to 41 replies and 162 views. Surely we didn't have 120 posters clicking on this thread in less than a minute at 7 in the morning.

this is pitiful

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:11 AM
this is pitiful

Jameer tell me about your perfect girl

Jameerthefear
01-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Jameer tell me about your perfect girl
nice ass, perky titties, and a pretty face and personality. anyway i gtg to school now bye

IamRAMBO24
01-14-2014, 09:16 AM
nice ass, perky titties, and a pretty face and personality. anyway i gtg to school now bye

Pure delusional. Pure virgin. Proof I get more a*s than Jameer. Y'know you're f*ckin a lot when you're willing to go dirt cheap.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Pure delusional. Pure virgin. Proof I get more a*s than Jameer. Y'know you're f*ckin a lot when you're willing to go dirt cheap.

Yeah Jameer is in trouble. Some of the uglier girls are the best roots as well.

I<3NBA
01-14-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't need to come to her place, she's coming over .. she even asked me for gas money since she's a college student and need gas money .. hey I didn't even have to try to manipulate her with money, she basically threw herself out there. +1 for Rambo.
:biggums:

have you sent the money yet? because it looks to me like she's just hustling you.

offer to pick her up just to be sure.

cuad
01-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Don't use a rag to put chloroform in her face. They'll see that coming after 20-30 times.

nathanjizzle
01-14-2014, 10:49 AM
i think your biggest concern is that she wouldnt find you attractive when you meet her. dont worry about that just spit your game. most likely if she is on a dating website she is lonely on the weekends so she will be happy to hang out with someone. Take her out for a mediocre date, feed her and get her drunk, then **** her like a kangaroo.

btw, bbw on top are pretty amazing.

Overdrive
01-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks.

You speak with confidence. Even alpha males like myself have a bit of insecurity. Hey I'm man enough to admit that.

You call yourself alpha yet you're insecure about a fat, broke chick, who directly wants to come to your place. Instead you worry about going to the movies with her.

If she wants to **** do it if not, not.

Akrazotile
01-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo184/_xoxoxo/Motivational%20Posters/EmoCry.jpg

Lonely_Sandberg
01-14-2014, 02:39 PM
To impress a chick, do the helicopter dick.

AI Thornton
01-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Ok, the question is, knowing how much she likes me, how can I make this a sure thing even though I don't look like my pic?

Pics or gtfo

Myth
01-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Oh so you're getting a prostitute to come over...

I'm sure $300 in gas money is legit.

IamRAMBO24
01-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Oh so you're getting a prostitute to come over...

She doesn't have a job. She lives about 30 minutes away, so I'm guessing 30-40 tops, which I have no problem forking over. I've spent way more on strip joints only to go home with blue balls.

BrooklynZoo
01-17-2014, 12:57 AM
She doesn't have a job. She lives about 30 minutes away, so I'm guessing 30-40 tops, which I have no problem forking over. I've spent way more on strip joints only to go home with blue balls.

a 30 min car ride does not require $30-$40 in gas...

El Gato Negro
01-17-2014, 01:05 AM
i have no advice but this thread was a good read lol. edit here's some rules i go by. lower your standards raise your average. wash it before you eat it. raise them like you want em.