PDA

View Full Version : A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

All Net
01-14-2014, 03:06 PM
could be good to watch.With the state of centers these days this could actually be worth watching seeing these two match up.

KobesFinger
01-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Love Cousins' game, don't like Hibbert's. A worthwhile match-up would be Cousins vs Monroe and Drummond, healthy B. Lopez or healthy Bynum IMO.

Milbuck
01-14-2014, 03:14 PM
I want to see Cousins matchup with Sanders and Henson, I'm scared he might get shut down though.

Ratnik
01-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Boogie gonna destroy Hibbert tonight :pimp:

Solefade
01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Love Cousins' game, don't like Hibbert's. A worthwhile match-up would be Cousins vs Monroe and Drummond, healthy B. Lopez or healthy Bynum IMO.

Hibbert is probably the best defensive center in the NBA though (arguably better than dwight). Way better than any of the ones you mentioned.

Dr. Ice
01-14-2014, 03:20 PM
implying that hibbert is anywhere near cousin's level

All Net
01-14-2014, 03:28 PM
implying that hibbert is anywhere near cousin's level

Hibbert is the best defensive center in basketball and impacts the game that goes way beyond stats. Ask Pacers who they would rather depend on come playoff time.

Legends66NBA7
01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Hibbert is the best defensive center in basketball and impacts the game that goes way beyond stats. Ask Pacers who they would rather depend on come playoff time.

Not sure about that. Pretty sure the Pacers defense would still be fine (not the level they are at, but still very good, probably still #1), but their offense would get a huge boost.

Although, I think the Pacers are content with Hibbert since they have the best record in the NBA.

All Net
01-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Not sure about that. Pretty sure the Pacers defense would still be fine (not the level they are at, but still very good, probably still #1), but their offense would get a huge boost.

Although, I think the Pacers are content with Hibbert since they have the best record in the NBA.

With Cousins completely focused yeah but still even then his D is not on the level of Hibbert and the way he clogs the paint is a big reason that makes their D the best in the league.

KobesFinger
01-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Hibbert is probably the best defensive center in the NBA though (arguably better than dwight). Way better than any of the ones you mentioned.

But it would be a one sided match up because the Pacers don't require Hibbert to shoot much whereas Cousins is the Kings' top scorer

Dr. Ice
01-14-2014, 03:43 PM

Uhh wow, not sure if serious. I hope you're only talking about when they play the heat, and even THAT'S a stretch.

I get more confirmation day after day that the only time where people watch the pacers and hibbert is when they play the heat which is the only time hibbert looks like a great player.

Legends66NBA7
01-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Uhh wow, not sure if serious. I hope you're only talking about when they play the heat, and even THAT'S a stretch.

I get more confirmation day after day that the only time where people watch the pacers and hibbert is when they play the heat which is the only time hibbert looks like a great player.

What are you disagreeing with, exactly ?

Solefade
01-14-2014, 03:51 PM

He is the best defensive anchor in the NBA and it doesn't really show up in the stats. But how's that a stretch?

All Net
01-14-2014, 03:57 PM

I'm not even sure what you are exactly arguing? doesn't matter if he plays the Heat or anybody else Hibbert's D is a difference maker against anybody. His offense is just kareem like against them along with his D.

HylianNightmare
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
cousins gonna eat him alive

Dr. Ice
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
What are you disagreeing with, exactly ?

the fact that the pacers would rather depend on a hibbert than a cousins. Completely disrespectful towards cousins' ability.

I also am getting tired of seeing hibbert, and particularly his defense, get overrated. He has been blessed by being put on the perfect team for his skillset. If he was on any other team who didnt have the great wing defenders that the pacers have, you'd see hibbert's already bad transition and pick and roll defense get COMPLETELY exposed to the point where he'd be a liability on the court ala players such as vujejic, valanciunas, current bynum and jefferson, who suffer against teams that take advantage of those weaknesses because they dont have the help that hibbert has.

I shudder to think how bad hibbert would be if he got put on a team with bad defenders. He's already has foul trouble problems as is, just imagine how worse it'd get if wasn't on the pacers. He'd barely even be able to play.

I dont think i need to go into his bottom-5 offense so i won't even bother.

So please, stop disrespecting cousins' game by saying that hibbert is anywhere near his level.

All Net
01-14-2014, 04:06 PM
the fact that the pacers would rather depend on a hibbert than a cousins. Completely disrespectful towards cousins' ability.

I also am getting tired of seeing hibbert, and particularly his defense, get overrated. He has been blessed by being put on the perfect team for his skillset. If he was on any other team who didnt have the great wing defenders that the pacers have, you'd see hibbert's already bad transition and pick and roll defense get COMPLETELY exposed to the point where he'd be a liability on the court ala players such as vujejic, valanciunas, current bynum and jefferson, who suffer against teams that take advantage of those weaknesses because they dont have the help that hibbert has.

I shudder to think how bad hibbert would be if he got put on a team with bad defenders. He's already has foul trouble problems as is, just imagine how worse it'd get if wasn't on the pacers. He'd barely even be able to play.

I dont think i need to go into his bottom-5 offense so i won't even bother.

So please, stop disrespecting cousins' game by saying that hibbert is anywhere near his level.

You do realise it isn't that long ago that Cousins was suspended and benched for being immature. Remember? Cousins is an amazing talent and his HEAD is the only thing holding him back and thats why Indy likely would with the way they are built would rather have a defensive inforcer than a 20 and 10 guy like Cousins. The are as great as they due to the way he plays D and how he reacts to the rest of the team defensively.

Who you would rather have between these two is all depended on how your team is built. Just as Kings would certainly rather have Cousins.

Dr. Ice
01-14-2014, 04:19 PM
You do realise it isn't that long ago that Cousins was suspended and benched for being immature. Remember? Cousins is an amazing talent and his HEAD is the only thing holding him back and thats why Indy likely would with the way they are built would rather have a defensive inforcer than a 20 and 10 guy like Cousins. The are as great as they due to the way he plays D and how he reacts to the rest of the team defensively.

Who you would rather have between these two is all depended on how your team is built. Just as Kings would certainly rather have Cousins.
Oh make no mistake, hibbert is WAY more mature than cousins. Still think the pacers would rather have cousins though. The talent difference is too wide in my opinion, and i get the feeling that vogel and bird would keep cousins in check.

Legends66NBA7
01-14-2014, 04:22 PM

While I don't necessarily agree with "depending on", Hibbert fits the perfect role for the Pacers. This a very team oriented roster and Cousins might hinder that with more touches.

Defense, Hibbert

Overall - 75/206; 36.4%fg; 4/19 21.1%3pt
Isolation - 12/36; 33.3%fg
Post up - 22/68; 32.4%fg
Pick and Roll Man - 17/45; 37.8%fg
Spot Up - 20/50; 40%fg

Eh, I don't think that's overrated. What's the average defense on pick and roll ? Is it lower than what Hibbert allows ?

The rest of your post is for someone else.

Miles and Miles
01-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Should be a good match up. Kings have been playing well lately too (won 3 straight, beat Miami, etc, etc.) it COULD be a good game if they show up.

All Net
01-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Oh make no mistake, hibbert is WAY more mature than cousins. Still think the pacers would rather have cousins though. The talent difference is too wide in my opinion, and i get the feeling that vogel and bird would keep cousins in check.

I still think Indy's system needs a player like Hibbert but on the other hand scoring isn't a huge strength of theirs and he would help in that area but they value Hibbert's D alot. As I said it all depends on the team and how you are built. Just as OKC would rather have Hibbert than Cousins I would say as he would clog the paint perfectly. On alot of other teams Cousins is the better option.

turret
01-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Boogie/Hibbert showdown will be great, but.....

Lance steals the spotlight and Ernie won't shut up about most improved award talk. Ok that's quite a stretch.

I see Lance getting a convincing triple d playing 40 min from game staying close. Thornton/McLemore won't stop his penetration and dishes to West/Scola. Lance looked out of control early, but I believe its the bigs not ready for the dish, assuming a PG dipsy-do. I think Lance gets off on dishing and the bigs are ready now.

West/Lance big production tonite.

First post, so I had to make it a doozy :D

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 05:08 PM
if the Pacers had they opportunity to swap Cousins for Hibbert, they would laugh their asses off

Hibbert is actually an asset lmao

33teeth
01-14-2014, 05:14 PM
if the Pacers had they opportunity to swap Cousins for Hibbert, they would laugh their asses off

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seriously. Like, even a little.

Anyway, why can't we just appreciate Cousins and Hibbert. They're very different players - both good.

215Philly
01-14-2014, 05:16 PM

:wtf:

D-FENS
01-14-2014, 05:16 PM
could be good to watch.With the state of centers these days this could actually be worth watching seeing these two match up.

You stole this from R-E-A-L-G-M

All Net
01-14-2014, 05:33 PM
You stole this from R-E-A-L-G-M

Don't visit that place so wouldn't know what they post over there...that place isn't allowed to be mentioned on here anyway.

JUDGE WITNESS
01-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Don't visit that place so wouldn't know what they post over there...that place isn't allowed to be mentioned on here anyway.
is it because theyre competition or some other reason? curious

All Net
01-14-2014, 05:47 PM
is it because theyre competition or some other reason? curious

Jeff's decision, something about them stealing stuff on here or something along those lines.

KirbyPls
01-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Boogie/Hibbert showdown will be great, but.....

Lance steals the spotlight and Ernie won't shut up about most improved award talk. Ok that's quite a stretch.

I see Lance getting a convincing triple d playing 40 min from game staying close. Thornton/McLemore won't stop his penetration and dishes to West/Scola. Lance looked out of control early, but I believe its the bigs not ready for the dish, assuming a PG dipsy-do. I think Lance gets off on dishing and the bigs are ready now.

West/Lance big production tonite.

First post, so I had to make it a doozy :D

Good post. Lance and West scare me more as a Lebron stan in the playoffs than George/Hibbert actually.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Gay vs Geroge might steal the show,Gay has been lights out since coming over and Geroge is one of the best two way players in the L.

Btw who would have thought coming into the season that a game between the Kings/Pacers would get voted in by people to watch?

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seriously. Like, even a little.

Anyway, why can't we just appreciate Cousins and Hibbert. They're very different players - both good.

little trouble with reading comprehension?

step 1: Pacers offered to swap Hibbert for Cousins
step 2: Pacers laugh asses off

one anchors one of the best defenses the league has ever seen

the other... um... has flashy stats?

El Gato Negro
01-14-2014, 07:48 PM

:facepalm

Dro
01-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Anybody got a link? My usual links are showing the Oklahoma vs. Kansas St. game...Please will rep of course..

El Gato Negro
01-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Anybody got a link? My usual links are showing the Oklahoma vs. Kansas St. game...Please will rep of course..
you could try these no promises, ballstreams ftw tho. http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/basketball.html

Dro
01-14-2014, 08:13 PM
you could try these no promises, ballstreams ftw tho. http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/basketball.html
Thx bro. Its all good now....Its showing the correct game...I use that sometimes but I've been using wiziwig lately...

ItsMillerTime
01-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Yeah Cousins totally has the court vision Hibbert does and could make that pass.....

not

oarabbus
01-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Gay vs Geroge might steal the show,Gay has been lights out since coming over and Geroge is one of the best two way players in the L.

Btw who would have thought coming into the season that a game between the Kings/Pacers would get voted in by people to watch?

I'm happy to see how well Gay is playing since you guys got him. Speaking of which how stoked would you be if the Andre Millers to Sac rumors happen?

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 08:43 PM

thx for making this thread all net i thought this game was tomorrow and yeah that forum has stolen many ideas from the Land of Ish to the point that it is on my permanent ignore list............

Hibbert !! I predict he will show boss-ness in second half.

trivia Q............. Who is the technical foul leader this season?

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 08:44 PM
2ND team is sucking

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Eat him up boogie :applause:

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 08:48 PM
the no whistle on 30 seconds in the key Gray

Dro
01-14-2014, 08:55 PM
the no whistle on 30 seconds in the key Gray
I was thinking the same thing on that play but I wasn't really trippin, the Kings made some nice passes on that play.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 08:57 PM
I hate Stephenson

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 08:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing on that play but I wasn't really trippin, the Kings made some nice passes on that play.

they sure did and not only that but it's great seeing D Will makin a little impact in a Kings jersey.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:00 PM
We getting killed

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Our perimeter defense :facepalm

D-FENS
01-14-2014, 09:02 PM
they sure did and not only that but it's great seeing D Will makin a little impact in a Kings jersey.

Little impact - good choice of words. These guys need some new nicknames, too. D-Will... what about the Disappearing Man?

Dro
Lance:oldlol:

D-FENS
Our perimeter defense :facepalm

Should have traded for Courtney Lee our Kyle Lowry

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 09:04 PM
dang Indy looking like Globies on that :lol

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Man this is the worst game I have ever seen Thomas play he's getting ****ed up both ends atm need him in the 2nd half big time.

Kings need to trade Mclemore I seriously can't watch him anymore he's a rape victim after every game.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Man this is the worst game I have ever seen Thomas play he's getting ****ed up both ends atm need him in the 2nd half big time.

Hopefully he has a clutch 4th in him

Dro
01-14-2014, 09:19 PM

Kings need to trade Mclemore I seriously can't watch him anymore he's a rape victim after every game.
I like Thomas he's just going up against a pretty big backcourt, even George Hill looks twice his size:lol And they are posting him up on the other end and I think he's using a lot of energy...He doesn't have the same burst, looks fatigued...His shots are short too...usually a sign of fatigue...

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:28 PM
Mike Malone is pissing me off but not playing Gay/Williams together in the starting line up, Thornton and Mclemore means we are playing 4 on 6 all the ****ing time, enough with these two spastics who should be sent to the D-League get some real players in the game who can actually do something sick of watching eMTpty with his zero heart and Mclemore who they based Law and Order SVU around due to the amount of times he gets raped.

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Mike Malone is pissing me off but not playing Gay/Williams together in the starting line up, Thornton and Mclemore means we are playing 4 on 6 all the ****ing time, enough with these two spastics who should be sent to the D-League get some real players in the game who can actually do something sick of watching eMTpty with his zero heart and Mclemore who they based Law and Order SVU around due to the amount of times he gets raped.

:oldlol:

Yeah we killed Cavaliers with Williams and Gay on the court fucuukk

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2014, 09:38 PM
As I said in other thread, Cousins is the best C in the league this season. He is destroying Hibbert.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:38 PM
eMTpty serious the biggest piece of shit in Kings history it's amazing how much he and Craplemore hold the team back. I can honestly never remember watching two idiots turn me off more from watching Kings games than these two.

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Cousins and Love should join up to form a record breaking duo

and finish with 35 wins

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:42 PM
We posting up Thompson against West seriously?:facepalm

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Cousins exposing Hibbert. I miss Tyreke a little :( Thornton + Mclemore for Ryan Anderson? :D

livinglegend
01-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Cousins and Love should join up to form a record breaking duo

and finish with 35 wins

I guess KG and T-Mac were both empty stats players when they played for TWolves and Magic. :facepalm
When your team sucks, you are going to lose. Its simple.
Put prime MJ on Bucks, people on this forum will call Michael empty stats Jordan.

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 09:45 PM
eMTpty serious the biggest piece of shit in Kings history it's amazing how much he and Craplemore hold the team back. I can honestly never remember watching two idiots turn me off more from watching Kings games than these two.

nah bro I remember Kings in KC Omaha there ain't no way it could be compared to Mike D'Antoni as player ~ true scrub but funny enough looking at those old squads on bbref I never even knew coach Adelman sat bench next to 'antoni :roll:

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Thomas has to step up

JohnMax
01-14-2014, 09:48 PM
who is EMPTy?

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Cousins :bowdown:
Already 27 and 11 vs "the best defensive center in the league" Hibbert.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:49 PM
who is EMPTy?
Marcus Thornton = MT = eMTpty

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 09:51 PM
I guess KG and T-Mac were both empty stats players when they played for TWolves and Magic. :facepalm
Put prime MJ on Bucks, people on this forum will call Michael empty stats Jordan.

you know there's more to it than that regarding Cousins.

everyone knows he has insane talent. there comes a point when you need to start winning some games

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 09:52 PM
Cousins the only one caring

livinglegend
01-14-2014, 09:53 PM
you know there's more to it than that regarding Cousins.

everyone knows he has insane talent. there comes a point when you need to start winning some games

Replace him with Hibbert and I guarantee you that he will win games.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Thomas, Thornton , Thompson this game:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Pacers ain't a elite team for nothing West/George are ****ing beasts they just play calm compused relaxed basketball and battle you for 48 mins :bowdown:

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 09:57 PM
edit: nevermind I'm just derailing the thread.

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Cousins trying to win the game by himself

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 10:02 PM
PG is killing it. nice to see.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Mclemore is honestly as shit if not shiter than Bennett

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
PG :bowdown:

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 10:06 PM
annnnd that'll do it.

m y t i n
01-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Where the f*** is Cousins and Thomas???

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Kings coach mailing it in this game... team in total disarray and no attempt to correct anything

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 10:07 PM
A 17-4 burst to start the quarter.

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Kings have two players shooting over 50%

Thompson 0-4
Thomas 3-9
Thornton 3-7
Williams 2-7
Gay 6-14
Jimmer 3-8
Mclemore 0-4

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Where the f*** is Cousins and Thomas???
They are going to need to save energy for Pekovic and Rubio 2morro, if there a tougher physical back to back than Hibbert than Pek?

George/Cuz both on my fantasy team

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Kings have two players shooting over 50%

Thompson 0-4
Thomas 3-9
Thornton 3-7
Williams 2-7
Gay 6-14
Jimmer 3-8
Mclemore 0-4

this is not an unusual thing against the Pacers

Dro
01-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Cousins isn't "exposing" anyone...Every shot he's made he's WORKED for..He hasn't gotten sh*t easy. He's a beast, thats what he's supposed to do. Ill remember this next time Durant scores 30 on Lebron, this means Lebron is being exposed on defense, lol..Some of his baskets were on putbacks too by the way, you know after Roy rotates on defense, you know because the team isn't the best defensive team in the league automatically..But I guess you gotta hold on to anything. Best defensive center in the league is getting "exposed" yet the team he anchors on defense has held the Kings to 80 points as I type this. Ish is funny...

Milbuck
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM
:biggums: MJ on the Bucks would be Russell's Celtics all over again.

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Cousins isn't "exposing" anyone...Every shot he's made he's WORKED for..He hasn't gotten sh*t easy. But I guess you gotta hold on to anything. Best defensive center in the league is getting "exposed" yet the team he anchors on defense has held the Kings to 80 points as I type this. Ish is funny...

thank you.

how many times did I see Cousins come flying in for an and-1 put back? that's not on Hibbert.

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Cousins isn't "exposing" anyone...Every shot he's made he's WORKED for..He hasn't gotten sh*t easy. But I guess you gotta hold on to anything. Best defensive center in the league is getting "exposed" yet the team he anchors on defense has held the Kings to 80 points as I type this. Ish is funny...

If there is one thing I have learned on ISH, it's that Indiana is always overrated. Always

m y t i n
01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
They are going to need to save energy for Pekovic and Rubio 2morro, if there a tougher physical back to back than Hibbert than Pek?

George/Cuz both on my fantasy team

True. Still should have played them at the start of the 4th, or amidst the run the Pacers had to stay in the game.

Yeah and Cousins is also on my fantasy team :rockon:

Dro
01-14-2014, 10:14 PM
If there is one thing I have learned on ISH, it's that Indiana is always overrated. Always
If the Pacers win the championship, Roy Hibbert and Paul George will be the 2 most hated players on ISH...Book it...

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 10:15 PM
If the Pacers win the championship, Roy Hibbert and Paul George will be the 2 most hated players on ISH...Book it...

Hell Roy is close now. He is exposed and PG is a manufactured superstar.

Dro
01-14-2014, 10:17 PM
True....Hibbert even has his own fan club in Dr. Ice.......

crunk-juice
01-14-2014, 10:17 PM

Pacers have empty wins.

Rik Smits' Hair
01-14-2014, 10:19 PM
Pacers have empty wins.
:applause: :applause:

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Kings badly need a shot blocker to have some of the insane defensive impact that Hibbert has on the game, Hibbert basically with the good perimeter D closed off the lane for Gay/Thomas.

As much baggage as Sanders has I'd be willing to give up quiet a bit to get him.

Dro
01-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Kings badly need a shot blocker to have some of the insane defensive impact that Hibbert has on the game, Hibbert basically with the good perimeter D closed off the lane for Gay/Thomas.

As much baggage as Sanders has I'd be willing to give up quiet a bit to get him.
I think Sanders would be a great addition next to Cousins...

JohnFreeman
01-14-2014, 10:23 PM
I think Sanders would be a great addition next to Cousins...

Sanders attitude seems to be a bit iffy, which I don't want with Cousins.

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 10:23 PM

He would make huge difference for a talented Kings squad. Rookie coach in Malone... still learning the ropes too though

andremiller07
01-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Sanders attitude seems to be a bit iffy, which I don't want with Cousins.
High risk High reward

All Net
01-14-2014, 10:32 PM
George sure did have a good 2nd half..only had like 4 points last time i looked.

Dro
01-14-2014, 11:38 PM
George sure did have a good 2nd half..only had like 4 points last time i looked.
He's a second half player..I think I remember hearing a stat that he led the league in 3rd quarter scoring. The Pacers and Colts are both second half teams, lol..It did the Colts in...:mad:

no pun intended
01-15-2014, 12:03 AM
Just wanted to say Lance Stephenson is a baller. kbye

33teeth
01-15-2014, 03:52 AM
little trouble with reading comprehension?

step 1: Pacers offered to swap Hibbert for Cousins
step 2: Pacers laugh asses off

one anchors one of the best defenses the league has ever seen

the other... um... has flashy stats?

No problem understanding things that are written in a way that is comprehensible. Even if it was written clearly, your post was so goddamn stupid that I assumed you couldn't possibly have meant for it to sound so... well... goddamn stupid.

You can think Hibbert is a better player if you like, but to say Cousins isn't an asset puts you at the back of the short bus.

:biggums:

Eye Test
01-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Just wanted to say Lance Stephenson is a baller. kbye

this

dude has that street ball in him