PDA

View Full Version : LeBron "empty stats" James

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:24 PM
I knew this was going to get created, so why not?

I don't hate the guy but he put pressure on himself and didn't deliver

His 25/8/7 today looks nice on paper

Angel Face
01-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Choked on his own pressure! :lol

plowking
01-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Holy shit its a poster worse than pauk. Never thought I'd see the day.

Thunderfan86
Empty stats

Droid101
Who says something like that before a game? Do you see anyone saying "I'm going to go out and get great stats this game because you all say I'm coasting!"?

Has that ever happened, ever? Saying you'll go out and play hard, saying you'll be putting in the effort, sure. But saying you'll show everyone what great stats you can produce? Seriously?

red1
mr check my stats forgot about the most important stat - wizards: 1 bitchmade bald diva 0

#number6ix#
Yeah I was expecting at least 90 points tonight

Illuminati
Need to ban these type of posters. Contribute nothing to the forum.

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:27 PM

LeBron stans did the same thing to Durant, it's only fair

JebronLames

Should be 25/8/8. Did not get credit for one of his assist.

oarabbus

Come on now, Lebron had this coming after Durant and Love..

red1
no lie black and white is pretty bad. disagree with most of his posts still

rip2
damn, he did manage to get nice stats too.. too bad they're empty :lol

CelticBaller
01-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Who says something like that before a game? Do you see anyone saying "I'm going to go out and get great stats this game because you all say I'm coasting!"?

Has that ever happened, ever? Saying you'll go out and play hard, saying you'll be putting in the effort, sure. But saying you'll show everyone what great stats you can produce? Seriously?
Agreed

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah I was expecting at least 90 points tonight

Not that much lol, but he just needed to come out with an aggressive mindset and look to be the #1 option, I don't think he would get knocked if he did that.

Fudge
01-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Dat emptyness.

Combat Wombat

:biggums:

You're one to talk, you fcking troll.

Thunderfan86
You can't be serious

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:31 PM

Lol what? At least I am subjective and can be rational, you can't.

oarabbus
01-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Not that much lol, but he just needed to come out with an aggressive mindset and look to be the #1 option, I don't think he would get knocked if he did that.

This. I wanted to see Lebron take the 30 shots that he's "jealous" Durant gets, even if he lost.

Brokenbeat
01-15-2014, 10:32 PM

He tried to be like Babe Ruth and point to the outfield before knocking one out of the park... but he #LeBroned instead.

#number6ix#
This niqqa only shot the ball a total of 26 times(including fta)

russwest0
Ignore Illuminati, he's Silkk

ispin69
01-15-2014, 10:33 PM
:biggums:

You're one to talk, you fcking troll.

A Jan 2014 calling people trolls. :oldlol: You haven't been around long enough. Must have been lurking huh? Or an alt account yourself.

edrick
Some of you act like women, so damn emotional. overreact to every single thing that happens.

The Heat started last season 24-12... we know what happened after that.

Black and White
http://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads7/52d726b99ced8/52d726b993a6a-833728345.gif

BlackVVaves
01-15-2014, 10:34 PM
I don't even feel bad for the amount of trolling that's about to occur.

Bron put it on himself, and I was disenchanted by his comments on KD. I'll create a longer post on it somewhere tonight when I have time, but I truly believe LeBron made those assertions to impact the national projection of KD's season in comparison to LeBron's, with hopes of it slowing down the momentum of KD's MVP campaign.

Distasteful.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-15-2014, 10:34 PM

The funniest part about it is that he said recently he wasnt a numbers guy:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fudge
01-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Some of you act like women, so damn emotional. overreact to every single thing that happens.
It's fun trolling you guys tho. Is it our fault you guys take the bait and get all sensitive bout it? :confusedshrug:

The-Legend-24
01-15-2014, 10:35 PM
:lebroncry:

Zyzz
01-15-2014, 10:36 PM

Bron put it on himself, and I was disenchanted by his comments on KD. I'll create a longer post on it somewhere tonight when I have time, but I truly believe LeBron made those assertions to impact the national projection of KD's season in comparison to LeBron's, with hopes of it slowing down the momentum of KD's MVP campaign.

Distasteful.

Well, then it hilariously backfired.

Though I think you give him too much credit for conjuring up such a plan.

Black and White

Distasteful.

Agreed. Durant had a thread created about him putting up empty stats and some of the LeBron stans roasted him, that is not fair when their superstar isn't even the #1 scorer for the night.

Fudge
:bowdown:

I think he might've postered him sometime later in the 4th too. Not 100% sure it was LeBron doe.

rip2

Distasteful.
Please do make that thread. I look forward to reading it.

russwest0
01-15-2014, 10:37 PM
:bowdown:

I think he might've postered him sometime later in the 4th too. Not 100% sure it was LeBron doe.

Yeah, he dunked on LeBron

russwest0
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM

Distasteful.

Agreed. And looking forward to that post/thread

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Yeah, he dunked on LeBron

Is there a gif?

plowking
01-15-2014, 10:39 PM
Damn Black and White is a shitty poster.

russwest0
01-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Is there a gif?

there will be one soon I'm sure

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:41 PM

Why coz I post something that LeBron stans post about another player?? The second you guys stop attacking players to prop up LeBron you might get some respect. I only created this thread because I believe what some of you said about Durant was not fair.

edrick
01-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Is there a gif?

If it's the play I'm thinking of, Lebron didn't even try to contest it.

Black and White
If it's the play I'm thinking of, Lebron didn't even try to contest it.

Fair enough

BlazerRed
Leemptstats James.

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Let me also say that was a very balanced performance by the Wizards, credit goes to them

Blue&Orange
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
bitchmade bald diva
:roll:

chazzy
01-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Same people saying Durant puts up empty stats are the ones whining :lol

Black and White
01-15-2014, 10:54 PM

Exactly!!!!! Thats why I created this thread, hypocrits :facepalm

Combat Wombat
01-15-2014, 11:03 PM

:applause:

Cold soul
01-15-2014, 11:06 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6tic5sFo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif

BlazerRed
01-15-2014, 11:07 PM
ISH, the never ending circus :lol

plowking
01-15-2014, 11:09 PM
Why coz I post something that LeBron stans post about another player?? The second you guys stop attacking players to prop up LeBron you might get some respect. I only created this thread because I believe what some of you said about Durant was not fair.

Yep, definitely a shit poster.

Brokenbeat
01-15-2014, 11:09 PM
ISH, the never ending circus :lol

How do so many clowns fit in this tiny car though. :hammerhead:

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wzXZyrhNf5g/TejSuSordOI/AAAAAAAAG8U/LxY0-wQcrHM/s400/lebron%2Bsucks.jpg

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:10 PM

Quit whining man, just admit LeBron slipped up this game and be done with it

BlazerRed
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM

All in one thread :roll: Dude is so butt-hurt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rip2
01-15-2014, 11:14 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wzXZyrhNf5g/TejSuSordOI/AAAAAAAAG8U/LxY0-wQcrHM/s400/lebron%2Bsucks.jpg
:lol still funny no matter how many times i see it

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:15 PM
:lol still funny no matter how many times i see it

The dollar sign is so funny :lol

Brokenbeat
01-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Quit whining man, just admit LeBron slipped up this game and be done with it

You've got your own stalker, lol. I'd be flattered.

russwest0
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Angel Face
01-15-2014, 11:20 PM

:lol

HOoopCityJones
01-15-2014, 11:21 PM
Damn Greg Oden didn't get a win.

Bron Bron will forever pad stats to seem like a high percentage shooter.

Mind you , no one's saying his style of play isn't effective.

BUT, you have to admit that in certain situations, like your team getting blown out by a lesser or teammates not showing up , then I think it should be expected of a 69% shooter or whatever the hell to do what he's supposedly great at: Making great percentage shots , but how about at a higher rate? You're shooting 69% for the season and you are passing up key shots when your team is down big? It's one of the things I can't stand with Lebron.

If the problem is what I think it is this guy is gonna get exposed when he's on the back end of his career. Whoever thinks Lebron is gonna produce like Wade or Kobe in his mid thirties is delusional.

KDthunderup
01-15-2014, 11:21 PM
Lebron put it on himself. He called out KD pretty much claiming that KD is only having a better season then himself because KD shoots more and he himself is coasting. Then he says he will show up against the Wizards and show all previous games were just him coasting but he failed to live up to his own words and criticisms of KD.

KD is closing the gap on Lebron big time, and you can just sense that Lebron and all his stans are growing ever so aware and insecure about it.

Cold soul
01-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Black and White is a good poster. I don't know why he gets so munch hate on here. :confusedshrug:

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:24 PM
Black and White is a good poster. I don't know why he gets so munch hate on here. :confusedshrug:

I don't get much hate, it's from 2 people, Plowking(LeBron stan) and HarryCallahan(who I have never spoken to)

BlazerRed
01-15-2014, 11:29 PM
I don't get much hate, it's from 2 people, Plowking(LeBron stan) and HarryCallahan(who I have never spoken to)
LOL that HarryCallahan guy is a psycho. He gets mad as hell real easy for who the hell knows why.. He's got some kind of beef with me too.

Black and White
LOL that HarryCallahan guy is a psycho. He gets mad as hell real easy for who the hell knows why.. He's got some kind of beef with me too.

Yea, somehow he hate's me and shit, weird character that one....

Cold soul

Ah, okay. Keep up the good posting and ignore them.

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:30 PM
Ah, okay. Keep up the good posting and ignore them.

Yea I try to, and thanks man :cheers:

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:37 PM
I can't help myself :lol

http://cheesesteakswithbarkley.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lebron-choke.jpg

plowking
01-15-2014, 11:44 PM
All in one thread :roll: Dude is so butt-hurt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:oldlol:

It won't take long for people to find out you're RG. :oldlol:
How many accounts is it up to now?

Same formula with the name, jump on the hot team, and always support the new fresh kid on the block.

SMH at you undercover Thunder fans. :oldlol:

plowking
01-15-2014, 11:47 PM

Probably hates shitty posters and posers.

You both pretend to be something else on here, and you both are shitty posters, so... it fits the description.

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:49 PM

You both pretend to be something else on here, and you both are shitty posters, so... it fits the description.

Pretend to be what? A Celtic's fan??? They are my team, I bleed green, don't get it twisted, but if LeBron says something stupid and I call him out for it that makes me a poser and a bad poster?? Dat logic :rolleyes:

BlazerRed
01-15-2014, 11:51 PM

Two posts about me in a row? I'm flattered :lol :applause:

Joyner82reload
01-15-2014, 11:52 PM
You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do make one last desperate attack against a garbage team to try and prove to the world that the prime Lion has yet to surpass him and hasn't yet taken over his pride? That was LeBron tonight...he failed.

That was just sad to watch from LeBron and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good season, but he sure wanted to take that time of talking to the media to downplay Durant and self-hype himself even more though its a completely useless thing to poke & annoy the fans and show his evident feelings towards Durant humiliating him by surpassing him @ the tender age of 25,while LeBron is at his peak. where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) to the media and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to pad his stats against a nonchalant Washington team as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant regular season game game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played as hard as possible while trashtalking to the media before the game, then posted even worse stats then he was averaging for the year

Black and White
01-15-2014, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=Joyner82reload]You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do make one last desperate attack against a garbage team to try and prove to the world that the prime Lion has yet to surpass him and hasn't yet taken over his pride? That was LeBron tonight...he failed.

That was just sad to watch from LeBron and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good season, but he sure wanted to take that time of talking to the media to downplay Durant and self-hype himself even more though its a completely useless thing to poke & annoy the fans and show his evident feelings towards Durant humiliating him by surpassing him @ the tender age of 25,while LeBron is at his peak. where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) to the media and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to pad his stats against a nonchalant Washington team as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant regular season game game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played as hard as possible while trashtalking to the media before the game, then posted even worse stats then he was averaging for the year

rip2
01-15-2014, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=Joyner82reload]You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do make one last desperate attack against a garbage team to try and prove to the world that the prime Lion has yet to surpass him and hasn't yet taken over his pride? That was LeBron tonight...he failed.

plowking
01-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Two posts about me in a row? I'm flattered :lol :applause:

Probably because you came to talk to me first despite not even being involved in a conversation. But I get it, you have to come out of no where to protect your butt princess Black and White, because who else is, right? :oldlol:

Angel Face
01-16-2014, 12:00 AM

BlazerRed
Probably because you came to talk to me first despite not even being involved in a conversation. But I get it, you have to come out of no where to protect your butt princess Black and White, because who else is, right? :oldlol:
Another one :lol :applause: I'm in your head. Keep the tears flowing :cry: :cry: :cry:

Black and White

Damn you LeBron stans are salty as hell

Droid101
01-16-2014, 12:03 AM
Plowking reminding me why I put him on ignore in the first place.

BlazerRed
01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
Plowking reminding me why I put him on ignore in the first place.
I would have him there but it's too fun playing with him. So easy to get his gears grinding :lol

JohnFreeman
01-16-2014, 12:13 AM

It won't take long for people to find out you're RG. :oldlol:
How many accounts is it up to now?

Same formula with the name, jump on the hot team, and always support the new fresh kid on the block.

SMH at you undercover Thunder fans. :oldlol:

Yeah he really doesn't support Portland.

Mr. Jabbar
01-16-2014, 12:14 AM
op = MIP of ish :applause:

plowking
01-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Damn you LeBron stans are salty as hell

About what?

I watched the whole game...
You're the one making threads. Seems you're salty over the last few years. Don't see me talking about the Celtics. :oldlol:
Its because no one cares.

plowking
01-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Yeah he really doesn't support Portland.

And they need to really cut the "you mad" crap. People come in here to laugh at the idiots like OP.
As a member of the Heat fanbase, there isn't anything to be mad about, especially on a day that Joel Anthony was traded.

knicksman
01-16-2014, 01:33 AM
lebron is just another wilt or oscar. people thinks hes great because of stats but those stats esp assists is really useless for a scorer. What matters for a scorer is defense and tough shot creation(w/c lebron is not good at). Thats why hes only good when paired w/ scrubs but not as good when paired with stars. He just provides redundant skills so in effect reducing his teammates impact while beinng a liability on offense coz its harder to score playing with the ball than off the ball.

BlazerRed
01-16-2014, 01:35 AM

And they need to really cut the "you mad" crap. People come in here to laugh at the idiots like OP.
As a member of the Heat fanbase, there isn't anything to be mad about, especially on a day that Joel Anthony was traded.

This says otherwise :roll:

JBrizzy
01-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Reminds me of the day Wilt scored 100. Emptiest stats in the history of all sports in the universe of all time.

Combat Wombat
01-16-2014, 04:16 AM

Mr. Jabbar
01-16-2014, 04:22 AM
this quote is an extract from pauks lion essay

"Lets see here.... this bothered me? No, this is more like comedy"

:banana:

plowking
01-16-2014, 04:29 AM
This says otherwise :roll:

OMG totally just lyk replied to me. Inyahead. U so mad. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

moe94
01-16-2014, 04:32 AM
OMG totally just lyk replied to me. Inyahead. U so mad. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

:roll:

Black and White
01-16-2014, 04:11 PM
op = MIP of ish :applause:

Thanks Jabbar :cheers:

Solefade
01-16-2014, 04:15 PM
goddamn every thread on ISH is a troll thread...can we get some real basketball discussion with no agendas jeezus

Black and White
01-16-2014, 04:17 PM
goddamn every thread on ISH is a troll thread...can we get some real basketball discussion with no agendas jeezus

I only made this one because of the Durant thread

Solefade
01-16-2014, 04:22 PM
I only made this one because of the Durant thread

Lol haven't Durant/Kobe fans been calling LeBron's stats empty stats since last year? Durant's "empty stats" just recently became a thing because of Durant/Kobe fans....

Black and White
01-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol haven't Durant/Kobe fans been calling LeBron's stats empty stats since last year? Durant's "empty stats" just recently became a thing because of Durant/Kobe fans....

I never called LeBron's stats empty before this, was it happening before?

Solefade
01-16-2014, 04:30 PM
I never called LeBron's stats empty before this, was it happening before?

from what i've seen on ISH, lebron's been called a "stat padder" or "empty stats" way before...so yeah it's kind of ironic that you're making this thread and say you're not trolling lol

Black and White
01-16-2014, 04:34 PM
from what i've seen on ISH, lebron's been called a "stat padder" or "empty stats" way before...so yeah it's kind of ironic that you're making this thread and say you're not trolling lol

The stat-padding stuff has been going on for awhile, can't say it isn't said without reason though, but this was to get back at the LeBron stans for mocking Durant, I did not think it was fair.

veilside23
01-16-2014, 06:54 PM
he instigate that he is jealous of durant but he is just trying to show people that his % are better ...

and yet failed to shoot his team out to win i dont care if its the regular season but we all know what is the plan to go down as a superstar who had 30-5-5 with +60% accuracy... we all know that fools would just look at numbers and wont know the story behind it .

DaOldLion
01-16-2014, 07:02 PM
http://www.teddy-talk.com/img/members/580/baby-lion2.jpg
Durant comin for that throne

swagga
01-16-2014, 07:07 PM

You better not choke too, you riding his dick pretty hard tbh, why you hatin on the best player since shaq? Oh yeah, coz he making your boy kobe irrelevant, that why.

Black and White
01-16-2014, 07:09 PM
You better not choke too, you riding his dick pretty hard tbh, why you hatin on the best player since shaq? Oh yeah, coz he making your boy kobe irrelevant, that why.

I think LeBron only became the clear cut best player in 2010.

Cold soul
01-16-2014, 07:19 PM
I think LeBron only became the clear cut best player in 2010.

This. Lebron hasn't been best player since Shaq (Kobe, Duncan) have been better with the more impressive careers.