PDA

View Full Version : Can a rational LeBron/Heat fan explain this logic to me....

branslowski
01-16-2014, 05:03 PM
..LeBron/Heat fan-"Lol, so what we loss a few games, only regular season doesn't matter"

And then the next day...LeBron/Heat stan-"LeBrons got 4 regular Season MVPs"...wait what?:biggums:

So regular season only matters when talking about LeBron's regular season MVPs or Heat 27game streak, yet doesn't matter after losses? :coleman:

LeBron Stan Logic.:cletus:

Black and White
01-16-2014, 05:05 PM
They will still defend him and won't admit he embarrassed himself yesterday by making those comments then letting Bosh outplay him, so I don't think you will get a rational answer here.

Im so nba'd out
01-16-2014, 05:07 PM
..LeBron/Heat fan-"Lol, so what we loss a few games, only regular season doesn't matter"

And then the next day...LeBron/Heat stan-"LeBrons got 4 regular Season MVPs"...wait what?:biggums:

So regular season only matters when talking about LeBron's regular season MVPs or Heat 27game streak, yet doesn't matter after losses? :coleman:

stans have psychological problems don't bother to try to understand them.Their
favorite player can do no wrong in their eyes.They will always put them on a pedestal

branslowski
01-16-2014, 05:09 PM
They will still defend him and won't admit he embarrassed himself yesterday by making those comments then letting Bosh outplay him, so I don't think you will get a rational answer here.

True. And I haven't even bashed Bron for his comments, I'm glad he wants to play hard like Durant now. Maybe Bron drops 45 next game who knows, but why his fans lack logic doe?

LeBron 06
It can happen to all players and team to have a bad games or a bad weeks

In two weeks, it will be forgotten

TheWeeknd
After winning so many mvps, Regular season games dont mean shit to lebron anymore.

i think that is a very simple answer. something you could have used common sense for really

longtime lurker
01-16-2014, 05:10 PM

you automatically lost when you put Lebron stan and logic in the same sentence

branslowski
01-16-2014, 05:11 PM
stans have psychological problems don't bother to try to understand them.Their
favorite player can do no wrong in their eyes.They will always put them on a pedestal

This is kinda right, but still doesn't answer my question. Also, I've seen stans blame they're fav player for shit, it happens. I just haven't understood the logic of one day claiming regular season doesn't matter and then the next flexin LeBron's regular season MVP awards.

Black and White
01-16-2014, 05:12 PM
True. And I haven't even bashed Bron for his comments, I'm glad he wants to play hard like Durant now. Maybe Bron drops 45 next game who knows, but why his fans lack logic doe?

I think it's good that he wanted to prove something yes, but then he came out with the wrong mindset, he might go off next game, who knows, the fan's lack logic because they want him to be perfect, they know that some of the things they say are stupid, but they won't stop defending him regardless, even when it's blatantly obvious.

Milbuck
01-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Stopped reading after "rational Lebron/Heat fan" in title

All Net
01-16-2014, 05:13 PM
You care far too much about Lebron and his fans.

branslowski
01-16-2014, 05:13 PM
After winning so many mvps, Regular season games dont mean shit to lebron anymore.

i think that is a very simple answer. something you could have used common sense for really

Who's talkin about what LeBron doin? I'm talkin about fans who always say "blah blah, only regular season" and then hypes up a regular season MVP award.

Kingwillball
01-16-2014, 05:14 PM
There was no excuse for the Heat to lose yesterday after 3 days off plus Lebron needed to outdo his normal production after his boasts.

navy
01-16-2014, 05:15 PM
The difference. The MVP is for a whole season of excellence not just individual losses that occur.
It really is because haters make a big deal out of losses while ignoring countless wins.

That the Heat are judged by the postseason.

Black and White

Ahhhh LeBron stan, there is no magical switch bro, it doesn't exsist, they won't be able to go god mode all of a sudden, teams are starting to figure this Heat team out, thats why some of these losses are happening, thats why I think the Pacers will beat them this year because they have the perfect blueprint to beat them.

branslowski

How so? Because I wanna know a answer that concerns the fans of one of the most popular players in the NBA on a Basketball board?

TheWeeknd
Who's talkin about what LeBron doin? I'm talkin about fans who always say "blah blah, only regular season" and then hypes up a regular season MVP award.
nig*a are you srs?

this whole thread has to do with what lebron is doing.:facepalm

All Net
01-16-2014, 05:16 PM
How so? Because I wanna know a answer that concerns the fans of one of the most popular players in the NBA on a Basketball board?

Because all you and a few kobe fans do is talk about him, make threads and talk about him all the time. seriously it's clear so many here are not Laker fans and just Kobe fans who have agenda. It's not needed. It's immature and boring.

TheWeeknd
01-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Because all you and a few kobe fans do is talk about him, make threads and talk about him all the time. seriously it's clear so many here are not Laker fans and just Kobe fans who have agenda. It's not needed. It's immature and boring.
:applause:

ispin69
01-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Your life must suck.

navy
01-16-2014, 05:18 PM
Ahhhh LeBron stan, there is no magical switch bro, it doesn't exsist, they won't be able to go god mode all of a sudden, teams are starting to figure this Heat team out, thats why some of these losses are happening, thats why I think the Pacers will beat them this year because they have the perfect blueprint to beat them.
THe heat are still doing better then they were at this time last year. :facepalm

Admit it, throughout the entire season you will talk about how the Heat are done and the Pacers are going to beat them in the postseason and then when the Heat win you will simply brush it off and say everyone else sucks and the Heat are stacked. The narrative never changes.

Black and White
01-16-2014, 05:20 PM
THe heat are still doing better then they were at this time last year. :facepalm

Admit it, throughout the entire season you will talk about how the Heat are done and the Pacers are going to beat them in the postseason and then when the Heat win you will simply brush it off and say everyone else sucks and the Heat are stacked. The narrative never changes.

No, I don't believe the Heat are done at all, they are still the favourites, I just think this "switch" you talk about doesn't exsist and that I honestly believe that the Pacers can knock them off, not because the Heat are worse or anything but because the Pacers have gotten better.

TheWeeknd
01-16-2014, 05:22 PM
No, I don't believe the Heat are done at all, they are still the favourites, I just think this "switch" you talk about doesn't exsist and that I honestly believe that the Pacers can knock them off, not because the Heat are worse or anything but because the Pacers have gotten better.
so if the heat beat the pacers you wont be calling them stacked?

since you think the pacers are better.

inb4 the heat sign bynum tho:oldlol:

Black and White
01-16-2014, 05:24 PM
so if the heat beat the pacers you wont be calling them stacked?

since you think the pacers are better.

I don't think the Pacers are the better team, I just think the Pacers are better equipped to beat them, their strengths exploit Miami's weakness, physical play and talented big-men (Scola's addition will be key).

navy
01-16-2014, 05:24 PM

How can the switch not exist when you've seen them turn it on?

The Pacers and Heat will meet in ECF. We'll see how the teams are doing then. If the Pacers are truly at the level people think they are then they will win.

Black and White
01-16-2014, 05:26 PM
How can the switch not exist when you've seen them turn it on?

The Pacers and Heat will meet in ECF. We'll see how the teams are doing then. If the Pacers are truly at the level people think they are then they will win.

Nah I think the switch doesn't exsist, they can play at a higher level than they play now but it's not a hell of a lot better.

TheWeeknd
01-16-2014, 05:30 PM
branlowski nowhere to be found after that ether :roll:

longtime lurker
01-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Maybe you need to post this in a sticky this for all fans. If you got rid of the posters with agendas this board would be nearly empty and 100 times better.

hahaitme
01-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Thread title asks a rational LeBron/Heat fan to explain some logic.
Open thread - irrational logic that would not be said by rational Heat fan.

See what the problem is with this thread? You tried to make a lose-lose situation here for anyone who replies.

Indian guy
01-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Remember 2011? I don't recall any Heat fan not losing their sh!t that season when the team was going through tough stretches. The current "regular season doesn't matter much" mantra is an obvious reference to their success the last 3 seasons. It's hard to get that worked up about a losing streak when you have made 3 straight finals, won 2 championships and have never lost a series w/o HC in the Big 3 era. This attitude doesn't and shouldn't contradict one touting LeBron's individual brilliance in the regular season.

russwest0
01-16-2014, 05:41 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Damn, thats crazy, you right....

These LeBron stans be delusional as hell... :lol :lol :lol

I think your problem OP was asking for a "rational" LeBron fan. From what I've seen on this board, those don't exist.

Solefade
01-16-2014, 05:51 PM

you sure there isn't? i mean being a "boston fan" and all what was it that you witnessed in 2012 game 6 of ECF in Boston? that was the closest thing to a "god mode switch" i've seen lol

truhooper
01-16-2014, 05:56 PM
It can happen to all players and team to have a bad games or a bad weeks

In two weeks, it will be forgotten

exactly

this is one of the dumbest threads i've seen :facepalm

Black and White
01-16-2014, 06:04 PM
you sure there isn't? i mean being a "boston fan" and all what was it that you witnessed in 2012 game 6 of ECF in Boston? that was the closest thing to a "god mode switch" i've seen lol

That was an insane performance yes, but do you think he will come out like that again? I don't think that performance on its own would knock off the Pacers, its the whole team I am talking about, not just LeBron

navy
01-16-2014, 06:08 PM
That was an insane performance yes, but do you think he will come out like that again? I don't think that performance on its own would knock off the Pacers, its the whole team I am talking about, not just LeBron

Well remember when Bosh went down and the Heat lost two games in a row vs the Pacers?

NumberSix
01-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Because an MVP is the result of an entire season. A handful of games isn't the same as a full 82 game schedule.

Black and White
01-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Well remember when Bosh went down and the Heat lost two games in a row vs the Pacers?

Yea but that wasn't last season was it?

ihoopallday
01-16-2014, 06:57 PM

This. Man you talk about LeBron more than Pauk. I know you live in "drug lord" Florida so how about you hit the beach or something to get Bron outta your head? :cheers:

Solefade
01-16-2014, 07:01 PM

why don't the mods force their hand more often then?

ArbitraryWater
01-16-2014, 07:03 PM
This guy confuses team and individual :hammerhead:

Especially for a team that has already been there, twice in a row... :banghead:

tmacattack33
01-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Lol at all of this.

I'll see u in may, and I'll see if u even remember this game against the Washington wizards. And if u do, u have a problem... Lol.

swagga
01-16-2014, 07:16 PM

Lil kid it's like when kobe was dropping 25,5,5 on them pistons and even if the lakers got beat everyone knew kobe was the best player on the court because he played a great game by any standard, just his team didn't come to play.

Wait wat? :lol :lebronamazed:

Black and White
01-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Lil kid it's like when kobe was dropping 25,5,5 on them pistons and even if the lakers got beat everyone knew kobe was the best player on the court because he played a great game by any standard, just his team didn't come to play.

Wait wat? :lol :lebronamazed:

Chris Bosh last night

knicksman
01-16-2014, 07:20 PM

LOL im sure lebron wouldnt be jealous of durant if he doesnt care about those mvps. Im sure lebron wouldnt statpad if he didnt care. And most of all, he wouldnt join miami if he didnt care.

poido123
01-16-2014, 07:31 PM

Because then he would have to look to ban alot of Heat fans making countless Lebron/Heat threads, which also means ISH will lose a good portion of it's posters which then affects the business and advertising...

swagga
01-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Chris Bosh last night

a night doesn't make a season. the ideea is great players' game is great even on bad nights because the defense game plans for them. Like people were doing with shaq...something chuckbe fanboys can't comprehend it seems :banghead:

russwest0
01-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Because then he would have to look to ban alot of Heat fans making countless Lebron/Heat threads, which also means ISH will lose a good portion of it's posters which then affects the business and advertising...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jeff is Devin Stern

Black and White
01-16-2014, 07:36 PM
a night doesn't make a season. the ideea is great players' game is great even on bad nights because the defense game plans for them. Like people were doing with shaq...something chuckbe fanboys can't comprehend it seems :banghead:

So LeBron had a "great game" last night?

Megabox!
01-16-2014, 07:37 PM
From what I can tell Lebron/Heat haters make more threads about them than their actual fans do.

SpecialQue
01-16-2014, 07:38 PM

I fvcking hate Lebron, but the logic would be:

"Even the best team can be taken by surprise during a regular season game. The regular season MVP is a cumulative award for their overall performance which contributed to taking their team to both a winning record and a high playoff spot. So occasional garbage games and a stretch of average performances do not count in judging a player, since who that player really is will emerge during the playoffs and finals. However, the greatness of the player is also reflected in their individual stats and their teams record, shown in the regular season MVP. So Lebron has already proven himself a superior regular season player on four different occasions, and has also proven himself a superior playoffs/finals performer due to conference finals wins, championships, and FMVPs. Right now he is working on the later record for his legacy."

poido123
01-16-2014, 07:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jeff is Devin Stern

:pimp:

edrick
01-16-2014, 07:43 PM
The same logic that is used by Lebron haters when they call him out after a bad game about having empty stats, having mental lapses (like no other human has them), etc. Hint, no logic is used.

poido123
01-16-2014, 07:44 PM
From what I can tell Lebron/Heat haters make more threads about them than their actual fans do.

I'd say a bit of both.

But there is too many for my liking, that's for sure.

Prometheus
01-16-2014, 07:46 PM
why would you ask a rational LeBron fan to explain the logic of a stan? they're two different things buddy

Jameerthefear
01-16-2014, 07:53 PM
because you clicked and posted in it

Illuminati
01-16-2014, 08:00 PM
Basically, MVPs aren't as important now as they were when he was ringless.

YouGotServed
01-16-2014, 08:09 PM
Because an MVP is the result of an entire season. A handful of games isn't the same as a full 82 game schedule.

Ditto. I hope you're trolling like usual, because if you really didn't know this you need to look in the mirror and start questioning your intelligence. For ****s sake, someone tell me the OP is trolling?

Kblaze8855
01-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Can you name me one player....in any sport....for whom regular season losses are regularly cited in a negative way....and his MVPS are disregarded because of it?

Anyone?

What player in the history of sports really gets regular season losses brought up? And doesnt get immense respect for MVPS?

This is sports. Playoff wins matter to history....and regular season awards. Always has. Lebron or anyone else.

Nobody gives 2 shits what happened in a December 1983 loss to the Nuggets by Magic....but his 3MVPs are brought up in any discussion of his place in history.

And why wouldnt they?

Not the least bit unusual.

Prometheus
01-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Ditto. I hope you're trolling like usual, because if you really didn't know this you need to look in the mirror and start questioning your intelligence. For ****s sake, someone tell me the OP is trolling?

OP is trolling.

215Philly
01-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Can you name me one player....in any sport....for whom regular season losses are regularly cited in a negative way....and his MVPS are disregarded because of it?

Anyone?

What player in the history of sports really gets regular season losses brought up? And doesnt get immense respect for MVPS?

This is sports. Playoff wins matter to history....and regular season awards. Always has. Lebron or anyone else.

Nobody gives 2 shits what happened in a December 1983 loss to the Nuggets by Magic....but his 3MVPs are brought up in any discussion of his place in history.

And why wouldnt they?

Jameerthefear
01-16-2014, 08:26 PM
op got ethered :roll: went AWOL

Prometheus
01-16-2014, 08:27 PM

Anyone?

And why wouldnt they?

:applause: yep, that about wraps it up. you can all go home now, this one's finished.

All Net
01-16-2014, 08:35 PM

You have clearly idea how many threads we delete each day about guys who troll and are agenda based topics. It's alot.

Flash31
01-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Can a Rational poster aside from a Heat fan
make a Heat thread?

Well obvious answer,no.

And if by some chance there is a decent thread on the heat,it'll get polluted,trolled,and Heat will get endless Hate in it.

Now this thread started by a troll,a Kobe Stan,and a Heat and LeBron hater
and then the only people that agree with him and are mostly posting here is go figure more trolls and haters and the usual suspects no less

Black and White-so called Celtic Fan,who stans Kobe and yet most of his posts is hating LeBron and Heat
Op himself-Kobe stan,extreme Heat and LeBron hater
Poido-so called Bulls fan,major Bull stan
Almost in every single thread,post,comment he talks about the Heat,its fans,or city of Miami and trashes,insults,hates on them

There will never be any decent heat thread bc there are far more Heat haters than there are fans here by a good 29-1 margin if by teams and by a good 99% of posters here hate the heat and 75% all they do is hate the Heat

Oh efficient&dominant,Heat are not gonna make it out of the West,
Pippen>Wade,Penny>Wade,"all times most stackedz yall",Heat would lose to any all time time,Weak East,Refs,Stacked,Frontrunners,Miami sux,And on and on and on

Heat win a game,game threads and board not so active
Heat lose,whole board is littered trashing the heat,lebron,wade,its fans,game thread explodes in views and pages,board crashes,endless hate

For a good while this was the Kobe/LeBron forum
now since Kobe and Lakers are done
it's become the

HatetheHeat Forum

so called fans of teams talk mire and trash the heat than talk about their own team

case in point all of the trolls,haters here

Warfan
01-16-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm not a heat fan or lebron stan, but I think why they are saying its not important is because they've made 3 finals in a row and this would catch up to team eventually and this is why they seem to not being going hard every night and a conserving themselves for the playoffs, and I think that's all the heat are worried about now. Along with the fact that the east is shit and they are pretty much guaranteed the second seed, it won't matter too much if they drop a few games to teams they should beat, and most of their losses are to teams under .500. I'm guessing the heat fans saying its not important is because they are probably responding to people who are saying the pacers will beat them this year because of this, and they know that the heat are only focused on the playoffs. I remember the 93 bulls and 02 lakers only winning like 57 games and it seems like most teams going for the threepeat don't do that we'll during the 3rd regular season of the threepeat.

jstern
01-16-2014, 09:11 PM
I think regular season MVPs do matter, and I also think that a couple of games don't matter, unless you're fighting for a playoff spots. It's too different things.

I also think people will say anything to win an argument.

branslowski
01-16-2014, 09:14 PM
op got ethered :roll: went AWOL

I actually forgot bout this thread since no one had an answer...Can you show me where I got allegedly "ethered".

Jameerthefear
01-16-2014, 09:19 PM

Anyone?

And why wouldnt they?

Here you go! Know you were probably out there 'thuggin' so you probably missed it

TheReal Kendall
01-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Here you go! Know you were probably out there 'thuggin' so you probably missed it

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheWeeknd
01-16-2014, 09:30 PM

ihoopallday
01-16-2014, 09:33 PM

Damn, Jameer is growing up right in front of our eyes :applause:

TheWeeknd
01-16-2014, 09:33 PM
and also this :applause: :applause:

Illuminati
01-16-2014, 09:42 PM

Nice one Jameer. Two ethers in one post, god damn.

GoranDragon
01-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Kobe stans still catching feelings about Kobe's 1 sympathy MVP. :lol

Warfan
01-16-2014, 10:22 PM

Anyone?

And why wouldnt they?

DaSeba5
01-16-2014, 10:24 PM
The OP got completely ethered in this thread :lol

Some of you must have sad lives to talk about a man so much you don't know personally.

knicksman
01-16-2014, 11:18 PM
only idiots thinks hes coasting. Maybe in defense but not in offense. If he has to maintain FG% then he has to sacrifice holding the ball(assists) and rebounding for easy fastbreak points.

TheWeeknd
01-17-2014, 12:02 AM
I actually forgot bout this thread since no one had an answer...Can you show me where I got allegedly "ethered".
Lol did you "completely forget" about this thread again?:roll:

Illuminati
01-17-2014, 12:08 AM
Is OP going to come back and accept this ether like a man? Or just ***** out? :oldlol:

red1
01-17-2014, 12:10 AM
OP :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
01-17-2014, 12:22 AM
Is OP going to come back and accept this ether like a man? Or just ***** out? :oldlol:

These trolls are just shameless. I used to ether the OP on a daily basis but he would just log onto his account the next day and pretend nothing ever happened.