PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna go ahead and eat crow about my Timberwolves

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 02:54 PM
We suck. We are an awful team. I was wrong for saying we are a Finals type team. On paper we have amazing players on our team but games aren't won on paper.

Trade Kevin Love immediately, Flip. Before the rest of the league realizes he's a whiny bitch-ass ****.

I was wrong about the Timberwolves.

Blow them up. Get rid of everybody except Pekovic.

Trade EVERYBODY.

The dream is over.

Fudge
01-18-2014, 02:55 PM
LOL

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Go ahead and bump all my Wolves threads. I don't care. You guys deserve to know I'm a man who admits it when he's wrong.

And I was soooo ****ing wrong about this team.

Let Kevin Love live out his wet dream of playing with Kobe. I hope he loses every game there too. Perrenial ****ing loser Kevin Love...

chocolatethunder
01-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Go ahead and bump all my Wolves threads. I don't care. You guys deserve to know I'm a man who admits it when he's wrong.

And I was soooo ****ing wrong about this team.

Let Kevin Love live out his wet dream of playing with Kobe. I hope he loses every game there too. Perrenial ****ing loser Kevin Love...
He's not the problem. If you think that he is, I'm not sure you're watching the same games I am.

El Gato Negro
01-18-2014, 02:58 PM
people take sports way to serious.

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 02:59 PM
We have no defense. We have no bench presence. We have no unity in the lockerroom and that is especially apparent in how we handle our losses.

We have no leader on the team. Our leader SHOULD be Kevin Love, a guy who brings everyone together to win a game and after a loss. But it's not Kevin Love.

Love can't be a leader here anymore because he's scarred by his .250 winning% in Minnesota. He's so afraid of losing that every time it happens it devastates him and he has no ability to take the lockerroom and push them beyond it.

I feel so sorry for Adelman, that he wasted his time here.

And i'm especially mad that we traded Burke right now... So ****ing mad...

I don't even want to watch basketball anymore. I'm done until the WCF/ECF starts. That's how heartbroken I am over the Wolves

waseem780
01-18-2014, 03:00 PM
I'de happily see a K-love for Griffin trade because I know K-love's stock is as high as its ever been , If we wait until his last contract year I doubt we can even get more than 2 first rounders for him

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 03:00 PM
He's not the problem. If you think that he is, I'm not sure you're watching the same games I am.

He's not the main problem, but the fact that he doesn't play defense is.

Our biggest issues are lack of bench presence and frontcourt defense.

Also leadership, which Kevin Love lacks.

I've watched every game this season unfortunately, been to Target Center 6 times already this season. Waste of ****ing money and time.

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 03:01 PM
I'de happily see a K-love for Griffin trade because I know K-love's stock is as high as its ever been , If we wait until his last contract year I doubt we can even get more than 2 first rounders for him

We would need Blake Griffin and a couple other players. Love's value is sky-high at the moment.

waseem780
01-18-2014, 03:03 PM
We would need Blake Griffin and a couple other players. Love's value is sky-high at the moment.
The Wolves FO don't have the balls to do and I'm not 100% sure the Clippers would accept the trade because BG is younger and sells more tickets

Fudge
01-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Kendrick Perkins + Nick Collison for Nik Pekovic

Take it or leave it bruh.

navy
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Nice joke. :lol

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Kendrick Perkins + Nick Collison for Nik Pekovic

Take it or leave it bruh.

Throw in Westbrook and It's a deal.

ABfor3
01-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Who knew the TWolves actually had fans?

stallionaire
01-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Nice joke. :lol

Kevin Love has more talent in his pinky finger than Blake Griffin has in his whole body. Blake is okay, but Love is a once in a lifetime player who just doesn't want to lead in Minnesota. Love with Chris Paul would take you guys to a championship.

ImKobe
01-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Kevin Love has more talent in his pinky finger than Blake Griffin has in his whole body. Blake is okay, but Love is a once in a lifetime player who just doesn't want to lead in Minnesota. Love with Chris Paul would take you guys to a championship.

Blake Griffin has won 6 out of the last 7 games with CP3 injured, how are them Wolves doing with Love beasting this season?

C'mon son!

flipogb
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM

Paul isn't taking anyone to a championship, unless the refs decide to hold his hand all the way to the trophy

ImKobe
01-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Blake Griffin is averaging 25.3 ppg 8.9 rpg 5.0 apg 1.9 stl on 54,3% shooting the last 7 games without CP3

flipogb
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
^^watched a lot of games before Paul showed up, Griffin used to handle the ball a lot more and I think he works better that way

KG215
01-18-2014, 03:42 PM
:oldlol:

You can't be serious.

Stuckey
01-18-2014, 04:02 PM
need some good perimeter players and a pair of balls for K love

Thunderfan86
01-18-2014, 05:10 PM
We suck. We are an awful team. I was wrong for saying we are a Finals type team.

It takes a real man to admit he was wrong. You're an inspiration to all of us here at ISH. Thanks man. :applause: :applause: :applause:

:cheers:

I<3NBA
01-18-2014, 05:10 PM
you have a good team. but a joke of a coach.

SCfor3
01-18-2014, 05:19 PM
You guys suck.

Trade love for picks and tank.

Rubio
scrub
Wiggins
FA
Pekovic

I would watch that team.

SCfor3
01-18-2014, 05:21 PM
you have a good team. but a joke of a coach.
Their whole starting unit is a joke defensively, maybe except rubio.

SCfor3
01-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Pekovic > Loser love

Human Error
01-18-2014, 06:58 PM
We suck. We are an awful team. I was wrong for saying we are a Finals type team. On paper we have amazing players on our team but games aren't won on paper.

Trade Kevin Love immediately, Flip. Before the rest of the league realizes he's a whiny bitch-ass ****.

Blow them up. Get rid of everybody except Pekovic.

Trade EVERYBODY.

The dream is over.
Now you finally get it. I was mocked and crucified mercilessly when I said Kevin Love was not as good as his numbers suggest because he is like a perimeter player on offense(does not draw double teams and does not open space for his shooters) and cannot defend anyone on defense, but you Wolves fans were like "Shut the hell up Love is better Karl Malone already, look at his numbers!" all the time.

Milbuck
01-18-2014, 07:01 PM

Lifetime of a mouse, maybe. He's not even the best talent in his draft.

Droid101
01-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm really disappointed. They were looking so good early, and their point differential is good enough to be in the playoffs if they didn't keep dropping the gimmies.

Love would be a perfect second option. I think he could be the second option on a championship team, easily. Westbrook/Love, Durant/Love, CP3/Love, seriously, pair him with a superstar who is a good leader, and surround them with whoever and they'd be great.

R.I.P.
01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Blake Griffin is averaging 25.3 ppg 8.9 rpg 5.0 apg 1.9 stl on 54,3% shooting the last 7 games without CP3

Blake is everything you want from a franchise player in terms of intangibles. He has that desire to be great and to get better every day. That seperates the superstars from the all-stars. If Kevin Love worked as hard on his game as Griffin and had his attitude the Wolves wouldn

SpecialQue
01-18-2014, 08:41 PM
GOOD.

I like a couple of the other Wolves fans here, but I'm glad your team sucks and that you're sad.

You've been one of the worst posters on ISH, and this thread was so delicious that I actually took you off my ignore list just so I could read it.

But hey, don't worry...the Heat are still doing great, and since you're more of a Lebron stan than a Wolves fan you can always hop back on that team's bandwagon. When you're a frontrunner you never have to worry about "your" team losing!

I hope your favorite team stays shitty forever and all your basketball dreams turn to ash in your mouth.

RoseCity07
01-18-2014, 09:01 PM
I tried to tell you guys LMA>Love but you were in such deep denial. You be a serious threat with a guy that shoots all threes and plays no defense. Love doesn't even a solid post game.

B-Easy8
01-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Love and anyone aside from Pek and Ricky for Sanders and Bucks first.

Droid101
01-18-2014, 10:06 PM
I hope your favorite team stays shitty forever and all your basketball dreams turn to ash in your mouth.
Don't forget to salt the earth after. Wow.

NuggetsFan
01-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Minny just can't climb out of the gutter. Still enough season left and with Bledsoe going down could be a race for two playoff spots between 3-4 teams. Wouldn't bet on Minny at this point tho.

Xiao Yao You
01-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Looking good today. :coleman:

Ratnik
01-18-2014, 10:25 PM
people take sports way to serious.
fcuk outta here, biatch

Amar'e_Juwanna
01-18-2014, 10:27 PM
what the hell?? Jazz have scored 23 points and they're 1 minute into the 3rd quarter??

La Frescobaldi
01-18-2014, 10:48 PM
what the hell?? Jazz have scored 23 points and they're 1 minute into the 3rd quarter??

Did not realize Jazz were so bad as this their coach is a galactic joke

B-Easy8
01-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Pek and Love have as many points as the whole Jazz team.

waseem780
01-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Love and anyone aside from Pek and Ricky for Sanders and Bucks first.
Bucks would say hellllllllllll no