waseem780
01-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 91' FMVP
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 92' FMVP
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 93' FMVP
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 96' FMVP
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 97' FMVP
Wade 06 FMVP vs Jordan 98' FMVP

Which of Jordan's FMVP's is worse than Wade's 06 FMVP?

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 03:11 PM

All bolded were superior. No questionable soft calls, or significant aid due to free-throws.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 03:14 PM

Which of Jordan's FMVP's is worse than Wade's 06 FMVP?

Wade's was probably better than Jordan's 1996 and 1998 runs, atleast statistically. I remember saying it was Jordanesque at the time and then wondering if I was doing it justice with that analogy. It was incredible. He was a one man show. Forget the free throws, he was draining jumoer after jumper and nearly single handedly brough Miami back from the 0-2 deficit.

In game 3, with the Heat down by 13 points with six minutes to go and their championshp prospects ostensibly in tatters, he went on that run and never looked back. A week and a half later, he held the finals MVP having put on one of the best finals performances in NBA history.

OldSchoolBBall
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM

All bolded were superior. No questionable soft calls, or significant aid due to free-throws.

This. '91-'93 and '97 were superior, with only '97 being questionable. Statistcally, you have 32/7/6/47% vs. 35/6/4/46% (or whatever Wade's numbers were) - on the surface, those are comparable lines. But Jordan had two game-winning shots that series, plus a game winning assist, plus the entire "Flu Game," which was remarkable in its own right. He also had a near triple-double in game 2 (38/13/9 - would have had 11-12 assists if Pippen/Kukoc didn't miss several easy layups inside in the second half). This propels his '97 series past Wade's '06 imo.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
This. '91-'93 and '97 were superior, with only '97 being questionable. Statistcally, you have 32/7/6/47% vs. 35/6/4/46% (or whatever Wade's numbers were) - on the surface, those are comparable lines. But Jordan had two game-winning shots that series, plus a game winning assist, plus the entire "Flu Game," which was remarkable in its own right. This propels his '97 series past Wade's '06 imo.

Yup. It was the indelible moments if anything thay puts Jordan's 97 above Wade's run. Statistically its a wash and you might even argue that Wade had more pressure.

ImKobe
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Better than Jordan's worst against the Sonics, others are not even arguable.

http://www.michaeljordansworld.com/stats_finals.htm

He wasn't that efficient in 98, but he hit the game-winner to end the series, the team was on it's last legs with Pippen struggling with injuries. MJ willed that team to a good regular season record and a championship at the age of 35.

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
This. '91-'93 and '97 were superior, with only '97 being questionable. Statistcally, you have 32/7/6/47% vs. 35/6/4/46% (or whatever Wade's numbers were) - on the surface, those are comparable lines. But Jordan had two game-winning shots that series, plus a game winning assist, plus the entire "Flu Game," which was remarkable in its own right. This propels his '97 series past Wade's '06 imo.
Agreed. I consider Wade's 2006 Finals better than Jordan's '98 Finals too, but MJ's was more memorable due to that game 6. I was tempted to rate it over Wade's 2006, but knew better than that even given my Jordan fandom.

The memorability, and context factor to many of those games in the 1997 series is kind of why it elevates that Finals over Wade's IMO. The multiple game winners, the assist to Kerr to win the ring, the now ICONIC "Flu Game". And no one in the basketball watching community after the Finals was talking about shady officiating. Or an abundance of at times underserved free-throws.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Agreed. I consider Wade's 2006 Finals better than Jordan's '98 Finals too, but MJ's was more memorable due to that game 6. I was tempted to rate it over Wade's 2006, but knew better than that even given my Jordan fandom.

The memorability, and context factor to many of those games in the 1997 series is kind of why it elevates that Finals over Wade's IMO. The multiple game winners, the assist to Kerr to win the ring, the now ICONIC "Flu Game". And no one in the basketball watching community after the Finals was talking about shady officiating. Or an abundance of at times underserved free-throws.

You're usually a solid poster. Lets not descend to trolling territory. Scottie Pippen held onto the rim with 50 seconds remaining the game 6 with the gamr tied. Eisley's layup didnt go in as a result and Jerry Sloan and his staff were incensed. Not saying it was the wrong or right call but to say that there wasnt a discussion on refereeing is disingenuous. Utah's staff were talking about it after the game.
Another is the fact that they didn't play out the last 0.6 seconds of the gsme (not that it would have mattered) but Malone was screaming at the officals.
Miami's run had some polarizing scenarios but to call them undeserved free throws outright is just insane. You're better than these trolls.

STATUTORY
01-18-2014, 03:29 PM
statistically wade's 2006 finals series was dominant, but almost no real memorable moments other than him shooting free throws

that's the difference between a statistically great performance and a historically great one

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 03:33 PM
statistically wade's 2006 finals series was dominant, but almost no real memorable moments other than him shooting free throws

that's the difference between a statistically great performance and a historically great one

Id say his jumper to send game 5 to overtime is memorable.

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 03:45 PM
You're usually a solid poster.
Who are you, rookie? RG alternate? How would you know my posting tendencies or quality if you just joined the boards?

:oldlol:

Lets not descend to trolling territory. Scottie Pippen held onto the rim with 50 seconds remaining the game 6 with the gamr tied. Eisley's layup didnt go in as a result and Jerry Sloan and his staff were incensed. Not saying it was the wrong or right call but to say that there wasnt a discussion on refereeing is disingenuous.
No, the talk wasn't NEAR the same. And after the '97 Finals a ref didn't get ousted by the FBI a few months later for betting, possibly cheating / influencing games with his officiating. A microcosm of what was possibly going on

SMH @ comparing Pippen and a possible delay of game to the absolutely atrocious 2006 officiating, specifically the very questionable / touchy Finals that season. Of course Utah staff would complain. But the basketball community was crying or calling the games unwatchable the way they were in 2006.

Games weren't being decided by whistles in 1997, they were still letting them play ball for the most part. This didn't return to form until around 2008.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Who are you, rookie? RG alternate? How would you know my posting tendencies or quality if you just joined the boards?

:oldlol:

No, the talk wasn't NEAR the same. And after the '97 Finals a ref didn't get ousted by the FBI a few months later for betting, possibly cheating / influencing games with his officiating. A microcosm of what was possibly going on

SMH @ comparing Pippen and a possible delay of game to the absolutely atrocious 2006 officiating, specifically the very questionable / touchy Finals that season. Of course Utah staff would complain. But the basketball community was crying or calling the games unwatchable the way they were in 2006.

Games weren't being decided by whistles in 1997, they were still letting them play ball for the most part. This didn't return to form until around 2008.
Im on real gm but have been looking at this forum since mid 2011. As far as Donaghy is conncerned, he didnt ref a single game in the 2006 finals.
Pippen's hang wasn't a delay of game. He was holding the rim. Thats called basket interference. I assumed that yku would know that. But hey, carry on with the pejorative instead of adressing points. Spoken like a true troll.

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Im on real gm but have been looking at this forum since mid 2011. As far as Donaghy is conncerned, he didnt ref a single game in the 2006 finals.
I didn't say he did, in his book he claimed other refs did the same thing he did. I called it a microcosm of what was possibly going on. After it came to light, clearly the NBA cracked down for the integrity of the sport.

Pippen's hang wasn't a delay of game. He was holding the rim. Thats called basket interference. I assumed that yku would know that.
I didn't read your entire post to be honest. I don't pay newbies with no rep much mind.

The fact your even trying to make the claim the basketball community was complaining about the integrity of officiating in the NBA Finals in '97 the way they obviously were in 2006 is quite absurd.

I knew people who during those Finals stopped watching basketball because of the horrendous officiating, and seemingly ref controlled or won basketball games. It was borderline unwatchable, and it's the only thing context wise that dilutes Wade's fairly spectacular 2006 Finals performance.

Spoken like a true troll.You're speaking of yourself right? Jan 2014.

:facepalm

swagga
01-18-2014, 04:08 PM

jordanstan spotted.
what wade did was undisputedly better, it's kindof funny that a jordan stan talks about calls/ref aid :facepalm :biggums: :lol :lol :lol

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 04:16 PM
jordanstan spotted.
Jan. 2014 attention whore spot, and acknowledged.

I am a Jordan stan, cause as a basketball fan it's deserved. It's not hype, it was real. Wade's 2006 Finals isn't better than any of those Jordan performances.

If you had to make the argument, you could for '97. Apart from the context to the numbers being in MJ's favor. You didn't exactly back your opinion with anything of substance.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 04:39 PM
]e thing he did. I called it a microcosm of what was possibly going on. After it came to light, clearly the NBA cracked down for the integrity of the sport.

I didn't read your entire post to be honest. I don't pay newbies with no rep much mind.

The fact your even trying to make the claim the basketball community was complaining about the integrity of officiating in the NBA Finals in '97 the way they obviously were in 2006 is quite absurd.

I knew people who during those Finals stopped watching basketball because of the horrendous officiating, and seemingly ref controlled or won basketball games. It was borderline unwatchable, and it's the only thing context wise that dilutes Wade's fairly spectacular 2006 Finals performance.

You know a few people who turned off the tv because they didnt like it? Great. I know many who tuned in as the series progressed to watch a historic performance..

You're speaking of yourself right? Jan 2014.

:facepalm

Your arrogance is offensive. Im not sure how long you've been following basketball but seeing as how you're derailing the thread with insults and pejorative rather than address points (and admittting that you don't read posts but reply to said posts anyway in a derisory manner) ive got a pretty good idea what you're about.

Donaghy never said that he believed the 2006 finals was fixed in his book. ahe mentioned the 2002 WCF. Another lie by you. Not surprising. Those who have no idea what rhe facts are resort to making up stories.

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 04:52 PM
jordanstan spotted.
what wade did was undisputedly better, it's kindof funny that a jordan stan talks about calls/ref aid :facepalm :biggums: :lol :lol :lol

Calling him a Jordan stan is giving this troll too much credit. I suspect that he's a Derrick Rose stan watching MJ dvds in his mom's basement.:oldlol:

dankok8
01-18-2014, 06:10 PM
I'll tell you this... based on both stats but more importantly watching all of MJ's Finals only his '93 Finals is clearly better than Wade's '06. And '96 and '98 are clearly worse.

'91, '92, and '97 Finals for MJ vs. '06 for Wade is debatable. In '91 Jordan had nice stats but he faced a mediocre defensive Lakers team with major injuries. That has to be Jordan's most overrated series. At least IMO.

Wade in '06 had a terrific performance. In the last 4 games didn't he average 39 ppg... he was obscenely good and I don't even like him but that's the truth.

OldSchoolBBall
01-18-2014, 07:09 PM
I'll tell you this... based on both stats but more importantly watching all of MJ's Finals only his '93 Finals is clearly better than Wade's '06. And '96 and '98 are clearly worse.

'91, '92, and '97 Finals for MJ vs. '06 for Wade is debatable. In '91 Jordan had nice stats but he faced a mediocre defensive Lakers team with major injuries. That has to be Jordan's most overrated series. At least IMO.

Wade in '06 had a terrific performance. In the last 4 games didn't he average 39 ppg... he was obscenely good and I don't even like him but that's the truth.

'91 and '92 are in no way debatable. :oldlol:

1991: 31.2 pts/6.7 reb/11.4 ast/2.8 stl/1.4 blk/56% FG plus tremendous defensive impact all series. Has perhaps THE best Finals game of all time in game 2 with 33 pts/7 reb/13 ast on 15-18 FG (making 11 consecutive FG's at one point).

1992: 35.8 pts/5.5 reb/6.5 ast/53% FG, limits runner-up MVP to 41% shooting, has perhaps the best half of Finals basketball ever played in game 1 with an NBA record 35 points/6 three pointers (would have been a 42+ point half had he not sat out 7 1/2 minutes of the half). Has consecutive games of 39+ pts/10+ ast. Has 46 points on 73% TS in the pivotal game 5 on the road with the series tied 2-2. Scored 14 points in the 4th quarter of game 6 to close it.

Please... :oldlol: No shady officiating needed, either.

PsychoBe
01-18-2014, 07:22 PM

well said. they see the numbers but they don't see the game. there's a different story for every one of jordan's final appearances, from out assisting magic to posing the highest ppg ever to the legendary game winner over byron russell

there are some things that simply can't be quantified

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
'91 and '92 are in no way debatable. :oldlol:

1991: 31.2 pts/6.7 reb/11.4 ast/2.8 stl/1.4 blk/56% FG plus tremendous defensive impact all series. Has perhaps THE best Finals game of all time in game 2 with 33 pts/7 reb/13 ast on 15-18 FG (making 11 consecutive FG's at one point).

1992: 35.8 pts/5.5 reb/6.5 ast/53% FG, limits runner-up MVP to 41% shooting, has perhaps the best half of Finals basketball ever played in game 1 with an NBA record 35 points/6 three pointers (would have been a 42+ point half had he not sat out 7 1/2 minutes of the half). Has consecutive games of 39+ pts/10+ ast. Has 46 points on 73% TS in the pivotal game 5 on the road with the series tied 2-2. Scored 14 points in the 4th quarter of game 6 to close it.

Please... :oldlol: No shady officiating needed, either.

Good point about the 35 point first half against Drexler. MJ didnt check back in until there was about 5 minutes remaining and scored 17 in quickfire fashion. Not many players have scored 35 points in a finals game. MJ did it in a half. In fact I believe that Lebron's only 35+ finals game was game 7. Somebody correct me if im wrong.

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2014, 07:33 PM
This is easy. 96-98 worse easily, 06 hangs with 91-93...

Element
01-18-2014, 07:36 PM
This is easy. 96-98 worse easily, 06 hangs with 91-93...

97 was legendary. easily better than dwhistle if we dont ignore the blow happy refs

Magic 32
01-18-2014, 07:38 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dqvhjb.jpg

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 07:39 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dqvhjb.jpg

Worth more than Kobe's five rings combined. You mad?

Magic 32
01-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Worth more than Kobe's five rings combined. You mad?

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/hur88.gif

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 07:47 PM
:banana: :cheers:

:cheers:

Magic 32
01-18-2014, 07:49 PM
:cheers:

2014 Jan loves 2014 Jan

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
01-18-2014, 07:50 PM
U mad?

Trollsmasher
01-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Wade's series is the GOAT one

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2014, 07:53 PM
2014 Jan loves 2014 Jan

:roll: :roll: :roll:

And everybody hates you :cry:

NumberSix
01-18-2014, 08:37 PM
A better comparison would be Shaq's FMVPs vs Jordan's FMVP....

IMO, Shaq FMVPs are the greatest of any player.

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2014, 08:50 PM
In '91 Jordan had nice stats but he faced a mediocre defensive Lakers team
'91 Lakers were top 5 ranked defense. 2006 Mavericks were the 11th ranked defense. :oldlol:

swagga
01-18-2014, 09:14 PM
A better comparison would be Shaq's FMVPs vs Jordan's FMVP....

IMO, Shaq FMVPs are the greatest of any player.

shaq's a monster. you can't really compare him with anybody. GOAT peak bar none, you take nobody over peak shaq, no jordan, no magic, no bird, no cap, etc.

dankok8
01-19-2014, 09:54 PM
'91 Lakers were top 5 ranked defense. 2006 Mavericks were the 11th ranked defense. :oldlol:

'91 Lakers and '06 Mavs both have a DRtg of 105.0... Lakers were injured though with Worthy hobbled and Scott out from Game 4 onwards. '91 Jordan put up awesome numbers (though not really better) but Wade's impact in '06 was superior. He brought his team back from down from 0-2 and down 13 points with 6 minutes in Game 3.

I'd be more willing to concede '92 Finals but it's debatable also.

BTW over the last 4 games Wade put up 39.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 3.5 apg, 2.5 spg, 1.0 bpg on 50.5 %FG/61.8 %TS with 3.3 topg. :bowdown:

SamuraiSWISH
01-20-2014, 01:24 AM
'91 Lakers and '06 Mavs both have a DRtg of 105.0...
DRtg shouldn't be compared across eras. Pace, style of play as well as numerous other variables make league average change from year to year. Point is the '91 Lakers v.s. their contemporaries were a better defense than the 2006 Mavericks were against their contemporaries.

You claimed the Mavericks were better. At worst they're the same given your own DRtg argument. The truth? '91 Lakers were top five defense that season, while the 2006 Mavericks weren't even top ten.

Jordan put up 31 ppg, and 11 apg ... guarding a top five to top ten player of all-time for the majority of the series (Magic Johnson) and limited his effectiveness or ability to dominate.

That alone puts his performance on another level compared to D-Wade. Are you kidding me?

MJ's '91, '92, '93, and '97 Finals didn't rely on a MAJOR boost from soft, suspect officiating putting Jordan at the foul line at a laughable, and embarrassing rate. MJ got buckets.

Wade hit some nice mid range shots, don't get me wrong but his numbers were padded by terrible foul calls. He didn't get the name "D-Whistle" following that series for no reason.

Meanwhile MJ put in 13 consecutive field goals, culminating in the switch hands in mid-air layup that has been cemented as one of the most lasting images ever in the game of basketball.

Not only are MJ's stats on an individual level superior in his first three Finals, the context of how they were achieved are far greater than Wade's. Jordan's numbers in the '97 Finals are arguably better as well, in combination with much more historically iconic moments or games.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2014, 01:32 AM
'91 Lakers and '06 Mavs both have a DRtg of 105.0... Lakers were injured though with Worthy hobbled and Scott out from Game 4 onwards. '91 Jordan put up awesome numbers (though not really better) but Wade's impact in '06 was superior. He brought his team back from down from 0-2 and down 13 points with 6 minutes in Game 3.

I'd be more willing to concede '92 Finals but it's debatable also.

BTW over the last 4 games Wade put up 39.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 3.5 apg, 2.5 spg, 1.0 bpg on 50.5 %FG/61.8 %TS with 3.3 topg. :bowdown:

Yeah, and the '03 Wizards had a lower DRTG than the '91 Bulls. You just can't compare these type of adjusted stats across era's. Makes for goofy results.

DRtg shouldn't be compared across eras. Pace, style of play as well as numerous other variables make league average change from year to year. Point is the '91 Lakers v.s. their contemporaries were a better defense than the 2006 Mavericks were against their contemporaries.

You claimed the Mavericks were better. At worst they're the same given your own DRtg argument. The truth? '91 Lakers were top five defense that season, while the 2006 Mavericks weren't even top ten.

Jordan put up 31 ppg, and 11 apg ... guarding a top five to top ten player of all-time for the majority of the series (Magic Johnson) and limited his effectiveness or ability to dominate.

That alone puts his performance on another level compared to D-Wade. Are you kidding me?

MJ's '91, '92, '93, and '97 Finals didn't rely on a MAJOR boost from soft, suspect officiating putting Jordan at the foul line at a laughable, and embarrassing rate. MJ got buckets.

Wade hit some nice mid range shots, don't get me wrong but his numbers were padded by terrible foul calls. He didn't get the name "D-Whistle" following that series for no reason.

Meanwhile MJ put in 13 consecutive field goals, culminating in the switch hands in mid-air layup that has been cemented as one of the most lasting images ever in the game of basketball.

Not only are MJ's stats on an individual level superior in his first three Finals, the context of how they were achieved are far greater than Wade's. Jordan's numbers in the '97 Finals are arguably better as well, in combination with much more historically iconic moments or games.

Excellent post as usual.

Angel Face
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM

:applause:

moaz
01-20-2014, 02:05 PM
I'll give u the answer any person outside ISH/realgm will give you:

Who is wade?

dankok8
01-20-2014, 03:00 PM

The '11 league was stronger defensively. DRtg is points allowed per 100 possessions. It's the best indicator of defense. Nothing is perfect compared across eras but it's all we have. The rest is subjective jibber-jabber.

I never said '11 Mavs > '91 Lakers defensively I just said the Lakers weren't great on defense and I stand by that especially considering their injuries.

Jordan was on Magic in Game 1 and he got killed by Johnson in the post. From Game 2 onwards it was mostly Pip on Magic.

Pippen was eons better than any player Wade had in his run. '93 Jordan put on a heroic performance and that makes it over > Wade. Wade in '06 was heroic coming back from 0-2 and 13 down with 6 min in Game 3. All hope was lost and Dwyane found a way. Jordan in '91 and '92 was NOT heroic. His team beat a team they were clearly better than and he put up great numbers in the process. In '97 he was heroic but his overall game had declined by that point. Those years are debatable.

NumberSix
01-20-2014, 05:08 PM
I'll give u the answer any person outside ISH/realgm will give you:

Who is wade?
Of course its Wade Jones.

Magic 32
01-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Jordan in '91 and '92 was NOT heroic. His team beat a team they were clearly better than and he put up great numbers in the process.

They were clearly better because of Jordan.

SamuraiSWISH
01-20-2014, 07:20 PM
They were clearly better because of Jordan.
Seriously, the '92 Blazers and '93 Suns were clearly more talented. '91 Lakers were pretty evenly matched from a talent perspective. If James Worthy was there they would've been more talented as well.

dankok8
01-21-2014, 01:50 AM
Seriously, the '92 Blazers and '93 Suns were clearly more talented. '91 Lakers were pretty evenly matched from a talent perspective. If James Worthy was there they would've been more talented as well.

Maybe if you look at only offensive talent. Jordan, Pippen, and Grant may have been the best defenders in the league at their respective positions. How about Phil Jackson?

Plus Pippen was easily better than any 2nd option.

Mr Feeny
01-21-2014, 04:08 AM

Even the 91 Lakers were favored. Riley ran his mouth and said something to the effect that "you'd always back us cuz we got the experience."

Magic in the aftermath of game 2 sounded bitter as hell as he told the media that it doesn't mayter how much the Bulls beat them by in game 2. It's still 1-1. They would take care of Chicsgo at the forum.

Then, as the story goes, at practice between games 2 and 3, Phil gathered the players and asked them if they could get 2 out of 3 at Los Angeles, and MJ stopped him before emphatically saying that the Bulls would take all three. Every onewas stunned but only a week or so later, the Bulls had done just that.

The last play of the series symbolized everyrhing perfectly. Jordan blocking Magic before giving it to Pippen to run out the clock.

guy
01-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Pippen was eons better than any player Wade had in his run. '93 Jordan put on a heroic performance and that makes it over > Wade. Wade in '06 was heroic coming back from 0-2 and 13 down with 6 min in Game 3. All hope was lost and Dwyane found a way. Jordan in '91 and '92 was NOT heroic. His team beat a team they were clearly better than and he put up great numbers in the process. In '97 he was heroic but his overall game had declined by that point. Those years are debatable.

Wade is better cause he was heroic? Thats idiotic logic. So Wade's series wouldn't have been better had the Heat just swept the Mavs and he had just his last 4 games having series averages of 39/8/4? Those first two losses actually makes Wade's series better?

And how exactly is 93 heroic but not 91 and 92? Bulls were up 2-0 and 3-1 in that series. They were never trailing or tied in that series like they were in 91 and 92.

TheReturn
01-21-2014, 10:52 AM
So much nostalgia in this thread.

Stringer Bell
01-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Jordan was on Magic in Game 1 and he got killed by Johnson in the post. From Game 2 onwards it was mostly Pip on Magic.

Jordan still guarded Magic more of the time throughout the rest of the series.

He had trouble guarding Magic in the post, as pretty much anyone did. It was impressive to me by how around 1987 or so, Magic had developed such an effective post game.

Stringer Bell
01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
91' Jordan
93' Jordan
92' Jordan
06' Wade
97' Jordan
98' Jordan
96' Jordan