PDA

View Full Version : Javale McGee surprises his Mom with a new Porsche for her birthday

#number6ix#
01-19-2014, 10:41 AM
http://youtu.be/XWr1tAWiADY :applause:

I hope I'll be able to do something like this for my mom one day

It's A VC3!!!
01-19-2014, 10:50 AM
His mom is a mooch. "Javale is a good son because he bought me this car that I asked him four years ago to buy for me".

I don't like Porches' but the Panamera is beautiful. Javale was very melo though. Cool personality.

Not on the same world but my goal in two years for my moms birthday is to get her the new GLK 350. Before I get my big name car I want to get her a little something as a token of appreciation.

r0drig0lac
01-19-2014, 10:52 AM
goat son

SCdac
01-19-2014, 11:16 AM
lol generous son. for the hoes he won't even share his chipotle

HomieWeMajor
01-19-2014, 11:20 AM
I remember his mum at All star weekend 2011. She was looking kinda thick. Would most definitely get the inches and I'm not talking bout wingspan.

SexSymbol
01-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Will the footage of her crashing that Porche into a tree at 150 mph make shaqtin a fool?

My first white text trolling. Holy hell this moment is beautiful

Knicksfever2010
01-19-2014, 11:45 AM
thats his mom?? She looks young enough to be his gf. I bet she was 14 when she got prego w/ javale

GOBB
01-19-2014, 11:54 AM
His mom is a mooch. "Javale is a good son because he bought me this car that I asked him four years ago to buy for me"..

How is his mom a mooch?

GOBB
01-19-2014, 11:56 AM
thats his mom?? She looks young enough to be his gf. I bet she was 14 when she got prego w/ javale

She was born 1962
He was born 1988

Do the math

mr.big35
01-19-2014, 11:57 AM
his mother telling us that he is not smart

Knicksfever2010
01-19-2014, 11:59 AM
She was born 1962
He was born 1988

Do the math

NO WAY she is 54

It's A VC3!!!
01-19-2014, 12:01 PM
How is his mom a mooch?
Javale's mom per the video "I told him, baby, when you get your next contract your momma gotta be in this car right here". Then she proceeded to say that "he's such a good son because he remembered what I asked him for four years ago".

She's expecting a $100,000 car when he gets his next contract? Geez oh my... I've met plenty of rich people and I can pick a worm in the apple when I see it. Those earrings, necklace and watch didn't pay for themselves either.

And on an off-note, Momma Javale is dumber than Javale. She didn't know she had to put her foot on the break to start the car.

GOBB
01-19-2014, 12:01 PM
NO WAY she is 54

She played with Reggie Miller sister in college. :pimp:

Knicksfever2010
01-19-2014, 12:04 PM
She played with Reggie Miller sister in college. :pimp:

ok:biggums:

GOBB
01-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Javale's mom per the video "I told him, baby, when you get your next contract your momma gotta be in this car right here". Then she proceeded to say that "he's such a good son because he remembered what I asked him for four years ago".

She's expecting a $100,000 car when he gets his next contract? Geez oh my... I've met plenty of rich people and I can pick a worm in the apple when I see it. Those earrings, necklace and watch didn't pay for themselves either.

And on an off-note, Momma Javale is dumber than Javale. She didn't know she had to put her foot on the break to start the car.

Its funny in one thread you're defending Al Jefferson being called names for what he did (went to heat locker room).

If Al, a filthy rich multi-millionaire cared about you peasants calling him a bitch and soft for congratulating the Heat, he would have never went into the locker room. But because he doesn't care not one bit of what you think is why he did what he did.

I do think that he should have not done that but I'm not going to yell at him for it and call him names.

In this thread you're talkin about someones mother. :rolleyes:

My mom said she wanted certain things if I was rich or hit the lottery. I'm going to call her now and say "You know what, I forgot to tell you...you're a mooch".

And you call Javale McGee dumb which is funny. If you believe he is dumb (not arguing any different) then wouldn't it be wise for someone to specifically tell the dumb ass what they would like as a gift rather than have the dumb ass think for himself? Makes sense no?

Cut it out. Stop talkin shit about peoples mom. You form this conclusion off a damn video.

KyrieTheFuture
01-19-2014, 02:38 PM

That's a very uncommon way to start a car quit being such a ****ing douche all the time. Your mom would rather you get a new personality than buy her a car.

no pun intended
01-19-2014, 03:15 PM
She was born 1962
He was born 1988

Do the math
NO WAY she is 54
Do the math again.

It's A VC3!!!
01-19-2014, 03:26 PM
That's a very uncommon way to start a car quit being such a ****ing douche all the time. Your mom would rather you get a new personality than buy her a car.
How am I douche all the time?:confusedshrug:
Didn't know you felt that way about me.:confusedshrug: :wtf:

MavsSuperFan
01-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Very cool of Javale
And moms (that raised the person) cant be mooches, with all the sacrifices that go into raising a kid. He owes her.
(also applies to fathers that raised the person too)

Deadbeat moms (yes there is such a thing) and dads are not the same.

VIP2000
01-19-2014, 03:49 PM

His mom is a retired professional basketball player and assistant coach. Sure, she may not be as rich as Javale but she's not exactly broke either.

WolfGang
01-19-2014, 04:24 PM
I loved her reaction. Even after I graduate and find a good job I won't be able to do anything like that. Maybe a used car lol.

He does owe her for loving and caring for him. Also all the food and expenses he's cost her over the years was probably a lot.

kamil
01-19-2014, 04:32 PM
lol generous son. for the hoes he won't even share his chipotle

LMAO!