PDA

View Full Version : NBA players with the "Sherman" mentality

waseem780
01-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Richard Sherman is a beast and competitive as fcuk , he trash talks and gets in the opponents heads. Old school "win no matter what" and I love it!!!!!! I hate that nowadays everyone is so soft.
Reggie Miller,Jordan,Rodman,Rasheed Wallace,Barkley,Payton,Bird are some of the old NBA players with that mentality.Sadly nowadays I only see a few.

Anyways which current NBA players have the same mentality ?

KG and Joakim Noah are the obvious ones who else?

Black and White
01-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Cousins?

IncarceratedBob
01-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Sherms a clown

J Shuttlesworth
01-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Definitely Metta World Peace chasing down the boston bus saying "QUEENSBRIDGE"

cos88
01-19-2014, 11:29 PM
who?

waseem780
01-19-2014, 11:37 PM
who?
NFL player Richard Sherman

Smook A.
01-19-2014, 11:42 PM
who?
Do you even watch the NFL?

Jameerthefear
01-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Russ

DuMa
01-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Russell SwagBrook!

Smook A.
01-19-2014, 11:43 PM
To me, it has to be Minnesota/Boston KG

Qwyjibo
01-19-2014, 11:45 PM
To me, it has to be Minnesota/Boston KG
That's a good pick.

KG was also a great player who came off as fake and a total moron.

Rose'sACL
Cp3 flopping and fooling ref and then laughing at the other team is also trash talking but of course ISH will not accept it. that type of trolling gets into your head even more than any trash talking will.
remember chicago getting techs because they couldn't keep their cool against miami. same thing happened to pacers in a few games like when chalmers flopped and george played bad for a few mins after that because he was pissed. That is called getting into the head of the opposition.
it doesn't matter how you do it as long as you succeed. after all it is called winning at any cost.

iTare
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/WBRAGE.gif

ukfan22
01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
not Andre Igoudala

TMT
01-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Kevin Garnett without a doubt.

not Andre Igoudala

Or Al Jefferson. :oldlol:

LeGOAT
01-19-2014, 11:51 PM
Peyton Manning is gonna send that loud mouthed douche back to Seattle with his tail between his legs. Seattle is pretty much on par with Cleveland as the city of losers

Rose'sACL
01-19-2014, 11:52 PM
do you mean how calm battier is there while westbrook is screaming? if you remember westbrook threw a game in finals after he and his team made a great run.
i am sure he has tried to calm himself a little bit but i can assure you battier wouldn't have made this mistake:
Westbrook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykdKxFWCRoc
battier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCKv3Xz4Tw
Make your choice. one plays for the team. other plays for himself first and his glory and i am sure he cares for the team but not as much as himself.
ISH would call westbrook an ALPHA and call battier a beta for flopping.

moe94
01-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Peyton Manning is gonna send that loud mouthed douche back to Seattle with his tail between his legs. Seattle is pretty much on par with Cleveland as the city of losers

Seattle constantly gets rated in the top 5 most livable cities in the US. :biggums:

ihoopallday
01-19-2014, 11:53 PM
I'm all for trash talking, but gotta know the right time to let it out. Screaming on live tv is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

imdaman99
01-19-2014, 11:54 PM
do you mean how calm battier is there while westbrook is screaming? if you remember westbrook threw a game in finals after he and his team made a great run.
i am sure he has tried to calm himself a little bit but i can assure you battier wouldn't have made this mistake:
Make your choice. one plays for the team. other plays for himself first and his glory and i am sure he cares for the team but not as much as himself.
You are a terrible poster. Keep it up, Bran stans living up to their expectations :applause:

Im so nba'd out
01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
nba players are to scared to say they the best cause the other team will key in on them and show them they not look what happened with bron vs wizards that was kind of close

Rose'sACL
01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
You are a terrible poster. Keep it up, Bran stans living up to their expectations :applause:
wow. i didn't know that westbrook posts on ish and is a knicks fan. You don't even have to explain why you didn't post any reason why my post was bad.
no one expects westbrook to be intelligent.

JohnFreeman
01-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Westbrook is a closet homo, hence the anger

LeGOAT
01-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Seattle constantly gets rated in the top 5 most livable cities in the US. :biggums:
We talking about sports bro

no pun intended
01-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Lance Stephenson

Im so nba'd out
01-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Westbrook is a closet homo, hence the anger
any evidence? or you know from personal experience

moe94
01-20-2014, 12:04 AM
We talking about sports bro

:pimp:

Carry on.

Brokenbeat
01-20-2014, 12:20 AM

Do you even lift?

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 12:24 AM
YOU are WHO YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK UP TO!!!!

Been backing these boys SINCE DAY ONE! Russ and Sherman PERIOD.

I'm a mixture of both and GOAT of ISH. Funny how I win in real life and this fake internet life. All of my beliefs and views are better than everyone elses, I'm mostly always right, and I come from greatness.

You are who your friends are. Choose friends like me, Sherm, and Russ if you wanna win in life.

LongLiveTheKing
01-20-2014, 12:35 AM

I'm a mixture of both and GOAT of ISH. Funny how I win in real life and this fake internet life. All of my beliefs and views are better than everyone elses, I'm mostly always right, and I come from greatness.

You are who your friends are. Choose friends like me, Sherm, and Russ if you wanna win in life.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rose'sACL
01-20-2014, 12:36 AM

you mean doing things without thinking even for a second. i hope you know that our brains made us the most dominant species on this planet.
you can actually be either sherman or russ given your post history.
funny post though.

moe94
01-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Lurkers and new people must think you're flat out insane.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-20-2014, 12:39 AM

You need to run a life seminar. I would give my nest egg up to attend.

Fudge
01-20-2014, 12:39 AM

Greatness. :oldlol: And this is why we kool, exactly what you just said.

navy
01-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Russel Westbrook shot 4-20 in an elimination game with that attitude. Judging by that how should I expect Sherman to do in the SuperBowl?

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 12:52 AM

I hate you and your username but I have to agree wholeheartedly.

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Lurkers and new people must think you're flat out insane.

Dude is just lonely and attention starved...he deserves our pity not our scrutiny.

Rose'sACL
01-20-2014, 12:58 AM
I hate you and your username but I have to agree wholeheartedly.
Why do u hate me? I never post anything bad about rose on this forum. The username is a joke about how big of a topic rose's return became. My friend was going to use this I'd anyways but my account never got approved or whatever they do when you have to send an email.

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:00 AM
Why do u hate me? I never post anything bad about those on this forum. The username is a joke about how big of a topic rose's return became. My friend was going to use this I'd anyways but my account never got approved or whatever they do when you have to send an email.

I hate you because I hate your username because I hate that Rose's knees are made of confetti:cry:

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Why do u hate me? I never post anything bad about those on this forum. The username is a joke about how big of a topic rose's return became. My friend was going to use this I'd anyways but my account never got approved or whatever they do when you have to send an email.

It's a memorable name.

cos88
01-20-2014, 01:04 AM

no, not sure if that guy is a fake tough guy but i'll say garnett if true.

if he is for real i'll say udonis haslem :bowdown:

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Dude is just lonely and attention starved...he deserves our pity not our scrutiny.
Anymore math instruction you wanna give us 'Go Getter'?

You're ISH's resident retard, and I'm ISH's resident GOAT.

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Anymore math instruction you wanna give us 'Go Getter'?

You're ISH's resident retard, and I'm ISH's resident GOAT.

Sure you are buddy.

You be proud of that and keep up the good work.:applause:

LongLiveTheKing
01-20-2014, 01:08 AM
Budadiii is entertaining #GOAT

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 01:10 AM
#BudadiiiiGOAT

#BeatTheTraffic

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Brother, Budadz, i need a laugh or two right now, my mom didn't make me a grilled cheese before she went to bed and I'm hungry af. I'm frustrated because of that, plus I have school tomorrow morning and i didn't do any fcking homework. I'll probably get a detention slip tomorrow too.

Tell me some more fcked up stories with your dad and yourself. Did he fondle your balls when you were young like mine? I wanna know.

There is no school tomorrow you idiot.:facepalm

*I'm assuming you live in the states*

Why do you want to make the board like this man? Shit like that ain't even funny it's sad. Stop being a dumbass.

SamuraiSWISH
01-20-2014, 01:19 AM
That's not heart, that's emotional problems.

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm from Canadia, bro. Why you gotta call me an idiot and shit...

Should be pretty evident:confusedshrug:

LongLiveTheKing
01-20-2014, 01:20 AM
There is no school tomorrow you idiot.:facepalm

*I'm assuming you live in the states*

Why do you want to make the board like this man? Shit like that ain't even funny it's sad. Stop being a dumbass.
I have school tomorrow and I live in the US. :(

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 01:22 AM
This ones kind of weak... I was very sick this day and kept it short and sweet.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318905&page=3

I have much better ones that I will be posting soon. Be patient with it man.

Go Getter
I have school tomorrow and I live in the US. :(

What state?

iTare
Never said it was heart. That Sherman fella, looks like he has emotional problems as well, wouldn't you say?

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:23 AM

Alphas don't make weak excuses.

I'll be taking that GOAT crown now.

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:24 AM
Don't ruin their childhood.

Go Getter is hilarious.

215Philly
01-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Danny G :pimp:

Fudge
01-20-2014, 01:27 AM

Feel sooooo much better now.

:cheers:

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 01:30 AM
Alphas don't make weak excuses.

I'll be taking that GOAT crown now.
Alphas are able to do 3rd grade math so sadly you're disqualified.

You're one of the weaker posters on this board.. sad thing is.. you actually take this shit serious. Yikes mode.

Man you got a family to feed, and you would rather spend your time attempting to diss High School kids on the internet...

You have the best GED of all time but you ain't no GOAT and never will be. Period.

STATUTORY
01-20-2014, 01:32 AM
there's no one in the NBA currently with nostril game on the level of Sherman

dudes hybrid of Busta Rhymes and Booker T. like a real life blaxploitation character :roll:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeZFeiIIEAAAiUQ.jpg

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:33 AM
Lol, I listen to the Beatles, Queen, and the Black Keys and I'll still beat you within an inch of your sorry life boy.

It has nothing to do with "my blackness" at all you moron.

For the record I think the album is overrated but I like the album cover.
LOL id fvcking wreck ur sht u uncle tom. Dont EVER talk to me about a fight id leave u leakin and reachin for ur phone to contact the amberlamps and as u reach i step on ur phone and throw it away and smack u one last time before leavin

HoopsFanNumero1
01-20-2014, 01:34 AM

Battier's a boss :pimp:

And Westbrook being a bitch with his temper tantrums as usual.

LongLiveTheKing
01-20-2014, 01:35 AM
What state?
Texas

Inferno
01-20-2014, 01:35 AM
**** Richard Sherman

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:36 AM
LOL id fvcking wreck ur sht u uncle tom. Dont EVER talk to me about a fight id leave u leakin and reachin for ur phone to contact the amberlamps and as u reach i step on ur phone and throw it away and smack u one last time before leavin

Sure you would...because listening to music other than rap makes me an uncle Tom [never mind the basketball program my cousin and I started in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country].

:biggums:

Fall back son, you're making yourself look stupid.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:37 AM
**** Richard Sherman
Location Bay Area
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/196fuarapyylmgif/ku-xlarge.gif

Budadiiii
01-20-2014, 01:37 AM
Go Getter all talk.

He wasn't throwing hands growing up. Beta male through and through.

He wasn't in the bathroom chest boxing every day through middle school, he was getting bullied like he does on here.

LOL @ the reality check you gave him. He's stuck on internet mode and you hit him with real life.

Game over.

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:38 AM

dudes hybrid of Busta Rhymes and Booker T. like a real life blaxploitation character :roll:

My sides.

STATUTORY
01-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Go Getter all talk.

He wasn't in the bathroom chest boxing every day through middle school, he was getting bullied like he does on here.

LOL @ the reality check you gave him. He's stuck on internet mode and you hit him with real life.

Game over.

:roll: sriously doe, what kind of self respecting black man lives in Utah?

riddle us that Go Getter. Riddle us that

Go Getter
Alphas are able to do 3rd grade math so sadly you're disqualified.

You're one of the weaker posters on this board.. sad thing is.. you actually take this shit serious. Yikes mode.

Man you got a family to feed, and you would rather spend your time attempting to diss High School kids on the internet...

You have the best GED of all time but you ain't no GOAT and never will be. Period.

1. I never claimed to be the GOAT--you did.
2. I take this seriously but you run around here beating your chest making proclamations, lmao
3. GED? I'm on the Dean's List at a Pac-12 school and I'm about to bank next year just for researching what I love. Which leaves time for putting internet idiots like you in their place. I ain't going nowhere fool. I'ma be right here to call out all your ridiculous bullshit. Get used to it.
4. My assessment was spot on. Alphas don't apologize like weaklings...:roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Sure you would...because listening to music other than rap makes me an uncle Tom [never mind the basketball program my cousin and I started in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country].

:biggums:

Fall back son, you're making yourself look stupid.
U from SALT LAKE CITY nikka
fall ALL THE WAY back u phony gang nikka come ova to maryland and see whats up i will knock ur teeth down ur throat and have ur boys yellin whhiiiiirrrrrrrrrrlllllllll stahhhhhhhhhh whirrrrrrrrlllllllllllll staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh:no:

Inferno
01-20-2014, 01:40 AM
Location Bay Area
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/196fuarapyylmgif/ku-xlarge.gif

**** him :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:41 AM
:roll: sriously doe, what kind of self respecting black man lives in Utah?

riddle us that Go Getter. Riddle us that

The kind that gets paid handsomely to study at a beautiful college campus in the mountains with a bunch of fine ass coeds?

zoom17
01-20-2014, 01:42 AM

:oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
**** him :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
What u think of KaeperPICK be real........................

iTare
fall ALL THE WAY back u phony gang nikka come ova to maryland and see whats up i will knock ur teeth down ur throat and have ur boys yellin whhiiiiirrrrrrrrrrlllllllll stahhhhhhhhhh whirrrrrrrrlllllllllllll staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh:no:
SLC has the most murders in the world. Ya dun ****ed up boah.

moe94
The kind that gets paid handsomely to study at a beautiful college campus in the mountains with a bunch of fine ass coeds?
You don't belong there. They know it and you know it.

Brokenbeat
Texas

Shocking.

Inferno
01-20-2014, 01:43 AM
What u think of KaeperPICK be real........................

:mad:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:43 AM
1. I never claimed to be the GOAT--you did.
2. I take this seriously but you run around here beating your chest making proclamations, lmao
3. GED? I'm on the Dean's List at a Pac-12 school and I'm about to bank next year just for researching what I love. Which leaves time for putting internet idiots like you in their place. I ain't going nowhere fool. I'ma be right here to call out all your ridiculous bullshit. Get used to it.
4. My assessment was spot on. Alphas don't apologize like weaklings...:roll:
This nikka RESEARCHES:roll: :roll: :roll: im done:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:44 AM
SLC has the most murders in the world. Ya dun ****ed up boah.

White ppl killing other white ppl shouldnt count:biggums:

Go Getter

Um, I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I was sent to Hill AFB in UT as a bomb troop. I spent 4 years out here building bombs and storing, maintaining, accounting for, and shipping munitions and airplane parts and accessories.

My grandfather was a prize-fighter and my uncles boxed. More than likely I'd whip your ass to be honest but of course you could be a good fighter so idk. At any rate this is stupid so I'll leave the thuggery to you.

You got it man.

iTare
White ppl killing other white ppl shouldnt count:biggums:
Mkay.

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 01:46 AM
This nikka RESEARCHES:roll: :roll: :roll: im done:roll: :roll: :roll:

The fact that you think that's an insult is very sad. Cats like you give black men a bad name. Glorifying ignorance but putting down honest hard working brothers like myself that try to do better for themselves.

Get that slave ass mentality out of here you suckaduck.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Um, I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I was sent to Hill AFB in UT as a bomb troop. I spent 4 years out here building bombs and storing, maintaining, accounting for, and shipping munitions and airplane parts and accessories.

My grandfather was a prize-fighter and my uncles boxed. More than likely I'd whip your ass to be honest but of course you could be a good fighter so idk. At any rate this is stupid so I'll leave the thuggery to you.

You got it man.
Say "You win this one Hamtaro" and i will accept ur forfeit.....................

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:47 AM

You got it man.
Are you seriously getting trolled by Hamtaro?

Go Getter
You don't belong there. They know it and you know it.

I belong wherever I hang my hat fool.

MMM
Go getter no need to justify ur self to these internet loser types that project their own beta status on others.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
The fact that you think that's an insult is very sad. cats like you give black men a bad name. Glorifying ignorance but putting down honest hard working brothers like myself that try to do better for themselves.

Nikka come to the hood with ur macbook air and notebook see what happen:roll: :roll: :roll:

iTare
01-20-2014, 01:48 AM
The fact that you think that's an insult is very sad. cats like you give black men a bad name. Glorifying ignorance but putting down honest hard working brothers like myself that try to do better for themselves.

http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_morton_ether_1846.jpg

Go Getter
Like I say time and time again: it ain't about the posters it's about the unchecked bullshit.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy

We don't know what he is. Hell, he could be a fat lonely asian kid trolling for the "lulz".

Go Getter
Nikka come to the hood with ur macbook air and notebook see what happen:roll: :roll: :roll:

I got the Pro fool nobody got time for that weak shit.:oldlol:

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:49 AM
I belong wherever I hang my hat fool.
Is that how they make jokes in Utah? I bet that would've killed around the dinner table.

iTare
01-20-2014, 01:50 AM
Is that how they make jokes in Utah? I bet that would've killed around the dinner table.
:coleman:

Go Getter
We don't know what he is. He could be a fat lonely asian kid trolling for the "lulz".

True. But he is still putting that slave ass mentality out there in the name of black people or under the guise of a black man.

Go Getter
:coleman:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM
I just took in u from TORONTO:roll: :roll: nikka STFU ur team sponsored by the softest charmin ultra nikka in the WORLD:roll:

moe94
Go Getter is for real. He really caught feelings. God damn. His name is Hamtaro! He's not even trying.

Heavincent
http://abload.de/img/nwo_sherman9lon0.gif

theoneneo
He's gonna get that ass Torn up come Super Bowl Sunday tho:lol

iTare
01-20-2014, 01:56 AM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/TwWuwwjlkWM/hqdefault.jpg

STATUTORY
01-20-2014, 01:57 AM

:cheers: respect bro, im also working in a university at the moment, trying to advance the cause. But currently in a janitorial capacity, even though I'm smarter than most of the students and solve math problems in my spare time.

sounds like u got ur life together, congrats

Draz
I love him. More players need to be him

Go Getter
Go Getter is for real. He really caught feelings. God damn. His name is Hamtaro! He's not even trying.

I am not mad and I do not know what a Hamtaro is. I wish all of you a pleasant evening--even those of who who do not care for me.

moe94
01-20-2014, 01:58 AM
I am not mad and I do not know what a Hamtaro is. I wish all of you a pleasant evening--even those of who who do not care for me.
Have a great night.:cheers:

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 02:00 AM
:cheers: respect bro, im also working in a university at the moment, trying to advance the cause. But currently in a janitorial capacity, even though I'm smarter than most of the students and solve math problems in my spare time.

sounds like u got ur life together, congrats

Were you also a victim of child abuse? Do you have a quirky bearded therapist?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 02:01 AM
Hamtaros my nickname from 5th grade. My moms bought me this lunch box with a cartoon hamster on it and then kids starting callin me it my closest friends still rememba it so they joke wit me but it all luv ii dont know what other name to put before
good luck with ur research bruv:cheers:

moe94
01-20-2014, 02:01 AM
Were you also a victim of child abuse?
Check the white text

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Check the white text
I saw it...the first part was the plot of Goodwill Hunting though...thus my response.

moe94
01-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Hamtaros my nickname from 5th grade. My moms bought me this lunch box with a cartoon hamster on it and then kids starting callin me it my closest friends still rememba it so they joke wit me but it all luv ii dont know what other name to put before
good luck with ur research bruv:cheers:
You are a pathological liar and insane as EuroLeague would say.

You acted like you didn't know what Hamtaro was and said your real name was Hamtaro. Now you're saying this.

I'm not sure I can take your overreactions towards regular season games seriously anymore. The whole situation is traumatizing and my faith in you is shaken.

moe94
01-20-2014, 02:06 AM
I saw it...the first part was the plot of Goodwill Hunting though...thus my response.
I would have guessed if you added the last part. Too subtle for me.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-20-2014, 02:06 AM
You are a pathological liar and insane as EuroLeague would say.

You acted like you didn't know what Hamtaro was and said your real name was Hamtaro. Now you're saying this.

I'm not sure I can take your overreactions towards regular season games seriously anymore. The whole situation is traumatizing and my faith in you is shaken.
i was fcking with u nikkas whos real name is Hamtaro u dummy:roll: :roll: and u crouchin from my questions that prolly common to u canadian folk.............

moe94
01-20-2014, 02:08 AM
i was fcking with u nikkas whos real name is Hamtaro u dummy:roll: :roll: and u crouchin from my questions that prolly common to u canadian folk.............
A sane person would see my blatant use of sarcasm.

Chuckbrook
01-20-2014, 02:09 AM
Go Getter all talk.

Game over.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

We used to always chest box back in middle school. That used to be the highlight of my day. I mean every single day we was at it. We made up little cliques/gangs and everything. :oldlol:

I fux wit u Budadiiii, for real. :cheers:

-Brook

Inferno
01-20-2014, 02:09 AM
Man, seriousy, **** Richard Sherman

Arrogant piece of shit, cant wait till the Broncos tear the Seachickens apart :banana:

The_Yearning
01-20-2014, 02:11 AM
I got the Pro fool nobody got time for that weak shit.:oldlol:

Is it retina though?

moe94
01-20-2014, 02:12 AM

Arrogant piece of shit, cant wait till the Broncos tear the Seachickens apart :banana:
Still mad.

Inferno
01-20-2014, 02:13 AM
Still mad.

Yes, yes I am. :confusedshrug:

sportjames23
01-20-2014, 02:13 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img15/2494/s89.gif

Dro
01-20-2014, 02:17 AM
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading through this thread wondering if it would ever get back on topic...

sportjames23
01-20-2014, 02:21 AM
Brother, Budadz, i need a laugh or two right now, my mom didn't make me a grilled cheese before she went to bed and I'm hungry af. I'm frustrated because of that, plus I have school tomorrow morning and i didn't do any fcking homework. I'll probably get a detention slip tomorrow too.

Tell me some more fcked up stories with your dad and yourself. Did he fondle your balls when you were young like mine? I wanna know.

http://imageshack.com/a/img716/5576/mv6.gif

Go Getter
01-20-2014, 02:26 AM
Is it retina though?
:pimp: Yessir.

I splurged and got the top of the line model [except for the 700+GB HD; I got the 512 GB].

I'm never going back to POS Windows OS.

sportjames23
01-20-2014, 02:26 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sportjames23
01-20-2014, 02:32 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

longtime lurker
01-20-2014, 02:36 AM
Richard Sherman would make a great WWE heel. This man knows how to cut a promo. I don't think there are any NBA players that can compare to him right now because Stern has effectively cut off the balls of the players.

robert de niro
01-20-2014, 02:37 AM
believe it or not playing well frustrates the opponent more than any pathetic gimmick you can come up with

russwest0
01-20-2014, 02:39 AM
Blake Griffin.

Yall see him stare down Timofey Mozgov after dunking on him?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

oarabbus
01-20-2014, 04:08 AM

Yes. Please Peyton.

kurple
01-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Russel Westbrook shot 4-20 in an elimination game with that attitude. Judging by that how should I expect Sherman to do in the SuperBowl?
yeah how is russ anything like sharman? just because he plays with intensity?

is kenneth faried like Sherman as well?

kurple
01-20-2014, 05:12 AM
Blake Griffin.

Yall see him stare down Timofey Mozgov after dunking on him?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
i can name at least 200 players that have dunked on someone and stared at them

russwest0
01-20-2014, 05:14 AM
Russ and Sherman is a good comparison. Russ lets his play do the talking though.

NFL scouts have said if Westbrook chose the NFL path he would have been a 1st rd pick as a CB

kurple
01-20-2014, 05:16 AM
NFL scouts have said if Westbrook chose the NFL path he would have been a 1st rd pick as a CB
cool.

link?

Dizzle-2k7
01-20-2014, 06:43 AM

ZoPunde
01-20-2014, 08:14 AM

:whatever:

Peyton is not an idiot, he wouldn't dare throw to Sherm's side.

BlackVVaves
01-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Just came here to say **** Sherman, I sincerely hope Manning scores the game winning TD on him.

Go Niners.

CelticBaller
01-20-2014, 10:46 AM
:oldlol:

sportjames23
01-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Just came here to say **** Sherman, I sincerely hope Manning scores the game winning TD on him.

Go Niners.

CelticBaller
01-20-2014, 10:56 AM

Go Niners.
Niners are like the second biggest assholes in the nfl :oldlol:

STATUTORY
01-20-2014, 11:20 AM
beastly doesn't even describe Sherman

guy's straight feral. LOVE IT, Broncos gonna be too scared to say ANYTHING this week

what i don't understand is the continued reiteration that he's a very smart guy. why cause he went to stanford? lol

Knicks102
01-20-2014, 11:22 AM
You guys have this agenda to go against anyone that makes a bad impression. That wasn't a bad impression he's just being himself. You like a team more because they have more class as opposed to the other? What kind of fans do we breed this era.

Wally450
01-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Kevin Garnett is the realest player in the NBA. Can't believe people call him fake. :facepalm

Psileas
01-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Richard Sherman is a beast and competitive as fcuk , he trash talks and gets in the opponents heads. Old school "win no matter what" and I love it!!!!!! I hate that nowadays everyone is so soft.
Reggie Miller,Jordan,Rodman,Rasheed Wallace,Barkley,Payton,Bird are some of the old NBA players with that mentality.Sadly nowadays I only see a few.

Anyways which current NBA players have the same mentality ?

KG and Joakim Noah are the obvious ones who else?

There had always been a few. Else, the NBA would be considered a thug league even more so than it is.
Not everyone can have this specific mentality.

mr.big35
01-20-2014, 11:40 AM
NBA needs to have more Richard Sherman type of players. It will make watching basketball fun. We have too many soft players

casual_fan
01-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Kevin Garnett is the realest player in the NBA. Can't believe people call him fake. :facepalm

Come on bro. :facepalm
Even when you are trolling it hast to be at least a litte believable.
What is supposed to be " real " about KG ?

Solefade
01-20-2014, 02:05 PM
i love richard sherman, he's a badass