PDA

View Full Version : Barkely is so annoying when he talks about David West

NattyPButter
01-21-2014, 01:00 AM
What has David West done to make anyone not want to meet him in a dark alley besides punch a mascot? He thinks just because someone takes boxing lessons everyone in the NBA should fear West. Hibbert takes MMA lessons why not fear the 7 footer? Id put money on Artest taking both of them. Charles Oakley has to be laughing at his TV when ppl claim West is tough...dude hasn't done shit but walk around and act tough just like Perkins.

CavaliersFTW
01-21-2014, 01:02 AM
What has David West done to make anyone not want to meet him in a dark alley besides punch a mascot? He thinks just because someone takes boxing lessons everyone in the NBA should fear West. Hibbert takes MMA lessons why not fear the 7 footer? Id put money on Artest taking both of them. Charles Oakley has to be laughing at his TV when ppl claim West is tough...dude hasn't done shit but walk around and act tough just like Perkins.
Why u so riled up over some shit Barkley says :lol

navy
01-21-2014, 01:02 AM
Anthony Bennett doe.

Im so nba'd out
01-21-2014, 01:03 AM
nah David west is on the list

Charles Barkley List
David West
Z bo
kenyon martin
reggie evans

yup he's on there

moe94
01-21-2014, 01:05 AM
David West is a beast. I think he beats up every single player in the league if it came down to it.

ABfor3
01-21-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm pretty sure they know much more about the players than we do considering they actually spend personal time with them. I don't think West is all that but who cares, he's a basketball player not a boxer

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-21-2014, 01:07 AM
David West is a beast. I think he beats up every single player in the league if it came down to it.
Hes not beating up Metta............

Im so nba'd out
01-21-2014, 01:09 AM
i like kenyon martin over metta

NattyPButter
01-21-2014, 01:10 AM
Why u so riled up over some shit Barkley says :lol

he talks about the same shit every year every time they play but gives no reason why he's on the list. At least give us a reason besides he took boxing lessons. All us Cavs fans know the only person he put his hands on was our helpless mascot...who didn't expect it.

moe94
01-21-2014, 01:10 AM
Hes not beating up Metta............

Same dude who was completely shook of Ben Wallace?

MUGEN
01-21-2014, 01:12 AM
"Let me tell you something"

lol Barkley is annoying in general

BigMacAttack
01-21-2014, 01:13 AM
David West looks like a good dude, but I agree with those saying he is a beast, in a fight he'd be scary I think, I just get the impression he is strong and tough as fvck.

What I want to know is what has Stephen Jackson ever done? He gets talked up as tough but beside talking and acting like a gangsta and punching some Detroit fans whats he done?

NattyPButter
01-21-2014, 01:14 AM

not like West would have a chance against Wallace. Barkley built up West a reputation.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-21-2014, 01:15 AM
U mean when Metta got shoved when he wasnt expecting it and everyone split them up:roll: :roll: u know how i know u neva been in a fight u coward canadian:lol

moe94
01-21-2014, 01:16 AM
What I want to know is what has Stephen Jackson ever done? He gets talked up as tough but beside talking and acting like a gangsta and punching some Detroit fans whats he done?

He's from one of the hardest places in the US and he's absolutely about that life.

Plus, this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/dingly/Other/Various%20Gifs/963c5f0e.gif

U mean when Metta got shoved when he wasnt expecting it and everyone split them up:roll: :roll: u know how i know u neva been in a fight u coward canadian:lol

He got pushed into another reality and wanted nothing to do with Ben. Ben would have murdered him, probably literally. Hop off that retard's balls. :oldlol:

NattyPButter
01-21-2014, 01:18 AM
David West looks like a good dude, but I agree with those saying he is a beast, in a fight he'd be scary I think, I just get the impression he is strong and tough as fvck.

takes a lot of guts and heart to do something like that knowing you could get jumped by a group of ppl. But dude is ghetto as hell and you can tell he got into some shit as a youngster. Look what he has done out side the NBA of chocking up Steve Francis

moe94
01-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Look what he has done out side the NBA of chocking up Steve Francis
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/6/47qh.jpg

Legends66NBA7
01-21-2014, 01:34 AM

James Johnson would beat him.

Thunderfan86
01-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Why do people think Artest is so tough? He's just crazy that's all.

Crazy doesn't equal tough and can fight. :facepalm

crunk-juice
01-21-2014, 02:37 AM
:biggums:

NO ONE would **** with David West off the court

sportjames23
01-21-2014, 02:39 AM

Kobe would mess him up doe.

stephanieg
01-21-2014, 03:04 AM

Don't remember this? (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2615124)

But hey, Tinsley is a dumb gangster too. I never heard of anyone else being in a Hollywood style carchase downtown.

NumberSix
01-21-2014, 03:06 AM
When people talk about toughness... Basketball players are not the first thing that pops into mind.

NattyPButter
01-21-2014, 03:08 AM
:biggums:

NO ONE would **** with David West off the court

well of course not if they want to keep their job in the NBA, but if that didn't matter i'm sure they'res plenty of guys who would. You may be a soft ***** that is afraid of everyone u see who looks tough but they'res a lot of ppl that shit doesn't scare. A lot of these guys are straight from the hood and seen and been through a lot.

shaq2000
01-21-2014, 03:22 AM
i like kenyon martin over metta

:oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
01-21-2014, 04:00 AM
Why do people think Artest is so tough? He's just crazy that's all.

Crazy doesn't equal tough and can fight. :facepalm

You might want to read up on Artest's past.

The man has been boxing for a large portion of his life.

FaceSmack
01-21-2014, 05:37 AM

Charles Barkley List
David West
Z bo
kenyon martin
reggie evans

yup he's on there

Serge Ibaka? Tyler Hansbrough? :confusedshrug:

notatop29pg
01-21-2014, 06:10 AM
I may or may not have heard it correctly but im fairly certain when West was a Hornet there was a lot of talk about him being a Black belt and also a master or some shit in jiu jitsu.

Yes obviously some 70 pound crackhead with a 9 mil would beat him one on one but he'd certainly be more than capable of taking care of himself against most without weapons.

BigMacAttack
01-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Don't remember this? (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2615124)

But hey, Tinsley is a dumb gangster too. I never heard of anyone else being in a Hollywood style carchase downtown.

Haha never heard this. I'll leave Captain Jack alone, I ain't bout dat life.

KyrieTheFuture
01-21-2014, 06:02 PM
I feel like you're just mad he ****ed with the mascot. No one except a pro fighter would mess with West.

Thechosen1
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
west would embarrass artest...i watched him in the New Orleans days and chris paul said the guy is a maniac when hes pissed....people around the league know not to **** with him

Milbuck
01-21-2014, 07:05 PM
I would not take MWP over David West. Bat shit craziness can only take you so far. West would wreck him.

veilside23
01-21-2014, 07:42 PM
west is not a push over... i would only pick rodman and ben wallace over west. am sure barkley was tough back in the day but he has no business over rodman. rodman is crazy and tough thats hard to mess with.

215Philly
01-21-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm taking Ibaka over everybody :pimp:

Rose'sACL
01-21-2014, 07:49 PM
taking barkley so seriously is not a wise thing.
In 2010, he said that lebron will never be a top 10 play of all time. he then said that lebron has the chance to be greatest of all time after lebron won in 2012.
Just a few months after that he said that lebron will never make his list of top 5 players of all time.
He contradicts himself so much. He is funny when he is not talking about NBA though like when he makes fun of shaq.

G-train
01-21-2014, 07:51 PM

Charles Barkley List
David West
Z bo
kenyon martin
reggie evans

yup he's on there

fake.

yobore
01-21-2014, 07:53 PM
James Johnson would crush West. He never does the stare downs or tough guy act on the court that all these other guys do who people call the toughest. By the way he's looking like a good basketball player too this year