PDA

View Full Version : Getting set up for buying weed

waseem780
01-21-2014, 11:55 AM
So today this guy who i've talked to in the past about weed randomnly came up to me after about 3 months of not talking to eachother (got kicked out of my english class) and he said he's got weed and he can sell me some , I told him sure tommrow after school. This guy is known for smoking weed but not to the degree that teachers and people who dont know him would know that he sells/smokes weed. Anyways I have a feeling that he might be setting me up ? I've heard stories about guys getting caught with weed and instead of being expelled they rat other guys out and stay in school. Whats your guys' takes? BTW I really want some of that weed should I take the risk? And what would happen if I got caught buying weed on school grounds? What would happen if i got caught buying weed off school grounds?

christian1923
01-21-2014, 11:58 AM
So today this guy who i've talked to in the past about weed randomnly came up to me after about 3 months of not talking to eachother (got kicked out of my english class) and he said he's got weed and he can sell me some , I told him sure tommrow after school. This guy is known for smoking weed but not to the degree that teachers and people who dont know him would know that he sells/smokes weed. Anyways I have a feeling that he might be setting me up ? I've heard stories about guys getting caught with weed and instead of being expelled they rat other guys out and stay in school. Whats your guys' takes?

Setting you up?? whatre you gonna buy a pound or something? lol

And dont buy weed on campus bro

waseem780
01-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Setting you up?? whatre you gonna buy a pound or something? lol
no , but its still a pretty big deal

imdaman99
01-21-2014, 12:02 PM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/4fad386beab8eac843000000/its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

DukeDelonte13
01-21-2014, 12:30 PM
no def. not worth the risk especially if you don't know this person.

A drug conviction can f*ck up your financial aid. Don't be stupid.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 12:38 PM
It's worth it regardless...

I say go for it.

LOL @ you asking a vague question on a message board as if anyone on here knows the details of the situation. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Are you dumb? We don't know the guy or the situation. Can't think for yourself?

Why in the living **** would you get caught? Are you stupid? You've never bought weed before?

How hard is it to meet him somewhere to buy a little weed. Are you mentally handicapped? ****

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 12:43 PM
It's worth it regardless...

I say go for it.

LOL @ you asking a vague question on a message board as if anyone on here knows the details of the situation. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Why in the living **** would you get caught? Are you stupid? You've never bought weed before?

How hard is it to meet him somewhere to buy a little weed. Are you mentally handicapped? ****

Typical Budadaii giving out some of the dumbest suggestions on here.

:facepalm

He's in school, they don't care how much he buys, if he gets caught with it, there goes his entire college future. That's a huge price to pay for a quick high. It's not worth it. You're too young to be doing drugs anyway, stick to your studies and go to college. If you get a good career and make a lot of money, you can do whatever you want down the line.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 12:52 PM

He's in school, they don't care how much he buys, if he gets caught with it, there goes his entire college future. That's a huge price to pay for a quick high. It's not worth it. You're too young to be doing drugs anyway, stick to your studies and go to college. If you get a good career and make a lot of money, you can do whatever you want down the line.
He would literally have to go out of his way to get caught.

It's not hard to buy weed without getting caught. Who says he has to buy on campus anyways? Can't meet the guy at his house or something? Why is this his only option for some weed anyway? The shit is everywhere.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 01:07 PM
He would literally have to go out of his way to get caught.

It's not hard to buy weed without getting caught. Who says he has to buy on campus anyways? Can't meet the guy at his house or something? Why is this his only option for some weed anyway? The shit is everywhere.

He's in highschool dumbsh*t. Too much at risk. Getting caught will pretty much destroy any chance of him getting financial aid for his college. Stop being such a loser and encouraging young children to smoke pot. The only thing he should be concern about is his future. You're much older than him, so act like it. Idiot.

CeltsGarlic
01-21-2014, 01:17 PM
He's in highschool dumbsh*t. Too much at risk. Getting caught will pretty much destroy any chance of him getting financial aid for his college. Stop being such a loser and encouraging young children to smoke pot. The only thing he should be concern about is his future. You're much older than him, so act like it. Idiot.

bud is like 19 or something

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm the same age as him. Only idiots kids get caught with weed.

People with common sense can navigate their way through life without getting caught with weed. How could he get caught? Why is he even asking this question? Because he's dumb.

UHHHHHHHHHH some guy I barely know asked me to buy some weed should I do it at school? What happens if I get caught? Obviously a noob, but an idiot in general.

Can't really help the stupid people with no common sense who can't get their hands on weed without getting caught.

Acting as if there are drug dogs and security monitoring every move he makes and the minute he touches the stuff the US navy, FBI, and police will be alerted that he has possession of a gram of some ****ing weed. Hahahaha.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 01:22 PM
bud is like 19 or something

No he's not. Not only does he consistently make up personal stories to fool the ISH idiots, but he has an alter ego (Moe) to prop up his persona.

He's old. Trust me. You can tell a person's age based on the way they think, and since I'm pretty good at recognizing the deeper levels of thinking, I can easily say Budadaii is an old man putting on a fake childish online persona.

P.S. He's also pretty smart too and playing dumb for kicks.

CeltsGarlic
01-21-2014, 01:23 PM
No he's not. Not only does he consistently make up personal stories to fool the ISH idiots, but he has an alter ego (Moe) to prop up his persona.

He's old. Trust me. You can tell a person's age based on the way they think.

cool

CeltsGarlic
01-21-2014, 01:24 PM
to OP just maybe look for some other dude to get the weed from. Something about this deal seems tricky.

Much luck anyways.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 01:24 PM
cool
A modern day Sherlock. Guy deserves a medal. :oldlol:

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 01:29 PM
A modern day Sherlock. Guy deserves a medal. :oldlol:

How pathetic do you have to be to create a fake online persona as a child and create an alter ego (Moe) to further pull the wool over the posters on here?

You're as pathetic as they come homeboy. A true troll.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
How pathetic do you have to be to create a fake online persona as a child and create an alter ego (Moe) to further pull the wool over the posters on here?

Respect your elders, kid. :oldlol:

16X
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM

This. You're sounding ridiculously paranoid right now, OP :lol

16X
01-21-2014, 01:43 PM

He didn't ask for your advice about whether he should smoke pot or not. OP said he really wants to, and that's completely fine as long as he doesn't start smoking all day, every day, which doesn't sound like a concern here since the guy doesn't even really seem to know how to get a hold of the stuff.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 01:49 PM
He didn't ask for your advice about whether he should smoke pot or not. OP said he really wants to, and that's completely fine as long as he doesn't start smoking all day, every day, which doesn't sound like a concern here since the guy doesn't even really seem to know how to get a hold of the stuff.

STFU.

You're as bad as Budadaii. Have a bit of common sense. Even if they don't catch him outright, they can still drug test him, which his parents have every right to ask the school for, so don't be stupid, there's just too much at risk to f*ck up his future.

cos88
01-21-2014, 01:50 PM
op is a baaad man, a little walter white :bowdown: what a badass

DeuceWallaces
01-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol you damn fools if you think they set up a sting so they can bust a high schooler buying a half z or some shit. If he was busted they'd have him set up his dealer, not his clients you dipshits.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Lol you damn fools if you think they set up a sting so they can bust a high schooler buying a half z or some shit. If he was busted they'd have him set up his dealer, not his clients you dipshits.

It's a whole new game in highschool. They're not looking for prison time, they're looking for expulsion. It's zero tolerance and a black out of a future college career, which in my opinion, is worst than prison time.

Why are you even encouraging kids to do drugs? Shows how mature you are. :facepalm

DukeDelonte13
01-21-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm the same age as him. Only idiots kids get caught with weed.

People with common sense can navigate their way through life without getting caught with weed. How could he get caught? Why is he even asking this question? Because he's dumb.

UHHHHHHHHHH some guy I barely know asked me to buy some weed should I do it at school? What happens if I get caught? Obviously a noob, but an idiot in general.

Can't really help the stupid people with no common sense who can't get their hands on weed without getting caught.

Acting as if there are drug dogs and security monitoring every move he makes and the minute he touches the stuff the US navy, FBI, and police will be alerted that he has possession of a gram of some ****ing weed. Hahahaha.

my highschool had frequent drug sweeps where they brought dogs in to go through the parking lots and the lockers. It's just stupid to try and buy weed in and around your school's campus.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 02:01 PM
It's a whole new game in highschool. They're not looking for prison time, they're looking for expulsion. It's zero tolerance and a black out of a future college career, which in my opinion, is worst than prison time.

Why are you even encouraging kids to do drugs? Shows how mature you are. :facepalm
Meh, this one was way too obvious.

Just came off as trying too hard. You've been trolling for how long and you actually thought this was worthy?

Dizzle-2k7
01-21-2014, 02:01 PM
if youre legitimately worried and need a good excuse just tell him "sorry man im getting drug tested next week for a job" or for your Probation officer or anything. dont take the risk if you aint sure.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 02:04 PM
my highschool had frequent drug sweeps where they brought dogs in to go through the parking lots and the lockers. It's just stupid to try and buy weed in and around your school's campus.

Not only that, but once they catch anybody with weed, they are going to pressure them to give up all the names they sold the weed to or smoked with. Kids don't have rights in school, so they can do whatever they want, dig through their cell, search their locker, drug test them, interrogate them with no lawyer, etc .. so 10 out of 10 times they get what they want.

Budadiiii
01-21-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm not saying he should buy it at school or whatever...

Just find it weird that he can't figure it out himself.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 02:06 PM
Meh, this one was way too obvious.

Just came off as trying too hard. You've been trolling for how long and you actually thought this was worthy?

Haha the only true definition of a troll is you: you make up fake accounts and create fake personas to troll threads. You're as low as they come brah.

Bandito
01-21-2014, 02:08 PM

He's old. Trust me. You can tell a person's age based on the way they think, and since I'm pretty good at recognizing the deeper levels of thinking, I can easily say Budadaii is an old man putting on a fake childish online persona.

P.S. He's also pretty smart too and playing dumb for kicks.
Somebody give this guy a medal!

Bandito
01-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Not only that, but once they catch anybody with weed, they are going to pressure them to give up all the names they sold the weed to or smoked with. Kids don't have rights in school, so they can do whatever they want, dig through their cell, search their locker, drug test them, interrogate them with no lawyer, etc .. so 10 out of 10 times they get what they want.
You can interrogate someone without a lawyer present. The person being interrogated has a right to have one present but that doesnt necesarily means he has to have one.

IamRAMBO24
01-21-2014, 02:16 PM
You can interrogate someone without a lawyer present. The person being interrogated has a right to have one present but that doesnt necesarily means he has to have one.

Kids don't have the option. You have no rights in school. This is a bliip in our Democracy that many fail to recognize. The school can do whatever they want with the students as long as they are in the vicinity. The constitution does not exist.

Mr. Jabbar
01-21-2014, 02:31 PM
any ammount of weed you're buying is worth the risk, go for it

BrownEye007
01-21-2014, 03:01 PM

Haha this. I highly doubt anybody has ever been set up buying a g.

DeuceWallaces
01-21-2014, 03:20 PM

Only an immature fool would think anything that happens in high school, including a misdemeanor for possession, will make a damn bit of difference.

senelcoolidge
01-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Just stay away from drugs and your life will be much better. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

DukeDelonte13
01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Only an immature fool would think anything that happens in high school, including a misdemeanor for possession, will make a damn bit of difference.

if a student has a drug conviction on their record, even a minor misdemeanor, the student will nor longer be eligible to receive federal financial aid. That's the real issue.

DeuceWallaces
01-21-2014, 05:39 PM
if a student has a drug conviction on their record, even a minor misdemeanor, the student will nor longer be eligible to receive federal financial aid. That's the real issue.

That's not entirely true.

BrooklynZoo
01-21-2014, 09:22 PM
So today this guy who i've talked to in the past about weed randomnly came up to me after about 3 months of not talking to eachother (got kicked out of my english class) and he said he's got weed and he can sell me some , I told him sure tommrow after school. This guy is known for smoking weed but not to the degree that teachers and people who dont know him would know that he sells/smokes weed. Anyways I have a feeling that he might be setting me up ? I've heard stories about guys getting caught with weed and instead of being expelled they rat other guys out and stay in school. Whats your guys' takes? BTW I really want some of that weed should I take the risk? And what would happen if I got caught buying weed on school grounds? What would happen if i got caught buying weed off school grounds?

dealers get their clientele by spreading the word and asking other people if they want. in that sense it doesn't sound all that fishy, but know your situation

niko
01-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Kids don't have the option. You have no rights in school. This is a bliip in our Democracy that many fail to recognize. The school can do whatever they want with the students as long as they are in the vicinity. The constitution does not exist.
:lol

b1imtf
01-21-2014, 09:38 PM

How pathetic do you have to be to give that much importance to someone on a message board? :oldlol:

SsKSpurs21
01-22-2014, 04:23 PM
what is the update on this?

iam guessing OP got stung and went to jail since he hasnt responded.

Go Getter
01-22-2014, 05:29 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/IFWT_Hurd-11.jpg

You should be ok.

Dresta
01-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have contacts for bud in Miami? I don't know anyone here and really cba asking randoms.

PM me.

CeltsGarlic
01-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have contacts for bud in Miami? I don't know anyone here and really cba asking randoms.

PM me.

Go to any basketball court. Thats the way to do.

TheMarkMadsen
01-22-2014, 06:40 PM

PM me.

walk down the street, bum a cig, then ask if they smoke..

or

go to a head shop, make friends in there.

MightyWhitey
01-22-2014, 07:48 PM
You need to seek counseling if this question is burning a hole in your life. You are obviously an addict. And before some random poster jumps up and says "Weed no addictive bruh...." read waseem's highlighted post "I really want some of that weed..."

CeltsGarlic
01-22-2014, 08:01 PM
You need to seek counseling if this question is burning a hole in your life. You are obviously an addict. And before some random poster jumps up and says "Weed no addictive bruh...." read waseem's highlighted post "I really want some of that weed..."

Man I would also really want a new car, but am I addicted to it?
I would also helluva want some strawberries.. ummm.

TheMarkMadsen
01-22-2014, 08:16 PM

i really want to watch that OKC game tonight, been anticipating it all week..makin me second guess it now

MightyWhitey
01-22-2014, 09:33 PM
Getting a car or strawberries won't possibly get you thrown out of school with a stain on your record for drug possession. Nice try though. Maybe in Lithuania drug use is ok. Not in the United States of America.

Dresta
01-22-2014, 11:01 PM
Getting a car or strawberries won't possibly get you thrown out of school with a stain on your record for drug possession. Nice try though. Maybe in Lithuania drug use is ok. Not in the United States of America.

Define 'drug use' - does caffeine count? Does nicotine?

Define 'ok' as well - do you mean morally acceptable, or do you mean socially acceptable? In which case, since when is unjustified social pressure a reason not to do something?

Also, smoking weed will not get you kicked out of school, getting caught will. So just don't be a moron and don't get caught.

Weed is illegal in Lithuania, but it is legal in 2 US states, and available medicinally in many others.

So congrats on not making any sense. You have exposed yourself as one big dumbass mother****er.

waseem780
01-22-2014, 11:02 PM
got busted. Police called my parents and got i got fined plus expelled. my parents kicked my ass and i just got internet access thru the neighbours wi-fi , ****in weed ruined my ****in life... i have to go to a new school and im still not sure where but i really disappointed my parents.. **** **** its the worst feeling ever i feel like i through away my future for some plant

Dresta
01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
got busted. Police called my parents and got i got fined plus expelled. my parents kicked my ass and i just got internet access thru the neighbours wi-fi , ****in weed ruined my ****in life... i have to go to a new school and im still not sure where but i really disappointed my parents.. **** **** its the worst feeling ever i feel like i through away my future for some plant
:lol

HarryCallahan
01-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Don't believe op for a second, but I hope to god it's true.

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 11:40 AM

Define 'drug use' - does caffeine count? Does nicotine?

Define 'ok' as well - do you mean morally acceptable, or do you mean socially acceptable? In which case, since when is unjustified social pressure a reason not to do something?

Also, smoking weed will not get you kicked out of school, getting caught will. So just don't be a moron and don't get caught.

Weed is illegal in Lithuania, but it is legal in 2 US states, and available medicinally in many others.

So congrats on not making any sense. You have exposed yourself as one big dumbass mother****er.

This is what Waseem said;

So honestly reassess your addiction to marijuana Dresta. Anything that kills brain cells is not good for you. And it doesn't matter if 2 states legalized it. That may overturn in a year or two. I imagine this social experiment in Colorado will eventually backfire. But it's ok. Crave that weed, get caught, get thrown out of school, have a stain on your record, and get an ass beatin from your parents. Say no to drugs. I am so happy I was right!

Dresta
01-23-2014, 04:50 PM

So honestly reassess your addiction to marijuana Dresta. Anything that kills brain cells is not good for you. And it doesn't matter if 2 states legalized it. That may overturn in a year or two. I imagine this social experiment in Colorado will eventually backfire. But it's ok. Crave that weed, get caught, get thrown out of school, have a stain on your record, and get an ass beatin from your parents. Say no to drugs. I am so happy I was right!
****ing idiot. Weed doesn't 'kill brain cells':

'Myth: Pot Kills Brain Cells

Government experts now admit that pot doesn't kill brain cells.1 This myth came from a handful of animal experiments in which structural changes (not actual cell death, as is often alleged) were observed in brain cells of animals exposed to high doses of pot. Many critics still cite the notorious monkey studies of Dr. Robert G. Heath, which purported to find brain damage in three monkeys that had been heavily dosed with cannabis.2 This work was never replicated and has since been discredited by a pair of better controlled, much larger monkey studies, one by Dr. William Slikker of the National Center for Toxicological Research3 and the other by Charles Rebert and Gordon Pryor of SRI International.4 Neither found any evidence of physical alteration in the brains of monkeys exposed to daily doses of pot for up to a year. Human studies of heavy users in Jamaica and Costa Rica found no evidence of abnormalities in brain physiology.5 Even though there is no evidence that pot causes permanent brain damage, users should be aware that persistent deficits in short-term memory have been noted in chronic, heavy marijuana smokers after 6 to 12 weeks of abstinence.6 It is worth noting that other drugs, including alcohol, are known to cause brain damage.

Footnotes

1. Dr. Christine Hartel, Acting Director of Research, National Institute of Drug Abuse, cited by the State of Hawaii Dept of Health, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division in memo of Feb. 4, 1994.

2. For an overview, see NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES Report, op. cit., pp. 81-2. R.G. Heath et al, "Cannabis sativa: effects on brain function and ultrastructure in Rhesus monkeys," Biol. Psychiatry 15: 657-90 (1980).

3. William Slikker et al., "Chronic Marijuana Smoke Exposure in the Rhesus Monkey," Fundamental and Applied Toxicology 17: 321-32 (1991).

4. Charles Rebert & Gordon Pryor - "Chronic Inhalation of Marijuana Smoke and Brain Electrophysiology of Rhesus Monkeys," International Journal of Psychophysiology V 14, p.144, 1993.

5. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES Report, pp. 82-7.

6. "Cannabis and Memory Loss," (editorial) British Journal of Addiction 86: 249-52 (1991)'

http://norml.org/library/health-reports/item/norml-s-marijuana-health-mythology#2

And since when should someone only do things that are good for their health? If it doesn't matter that two states legalised it, then it also doesn't matter that congress passed an unconstitutional law branding it illegal. If anything, the federal law will end up being repealed when the states take the matter to the supreme court, and it is shown how obviously unconstitutional federal drug laws are.

Waseem is clearly making shit up anyway: as if his school runs sting operations to weed out pot smokers :lol. You are full of shit and have not been right about anything, in fact, you've been wrong repeatedly.

Budadiiii
01-23-2014, 04:55 PM

http://norml.org/library/health-reports/item/norml-s-marijuana-health-mythology#2

And since when should someone only do things that are good for their health? If it doesn't matter that two states legalised it, then it also doesn't matter that congress passed an unconstitutional law branding it illegal. If anything, the federal law will end up being repealed when the http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/roll.gifstates take the matter to the supreme court, and it is shown how obviously unconstitutional federal drug laws are.

Waseem is clearly making shit up anyway: as if his school runs sting operations to weed out pot smokers :lol. You are full of shit and have not been right about anything, in fact, you've been wrong repeatedly.
OR......

He's clearly just trolling.

*checks username and avatar*

Yes... an obvious troll.

Dresta
01-23-2014, 04:58 PM
The OP is more obviously trolling. That other moron is just repeating things that are said frequently by your average American.

Meticode
01-23-2014, 05:00 PM
I can't believe the amount of replies in this troll thread and people trying to give sensible answers. :oldlol:

You got one guy over here saying they can't do this.

You guy DueceWallaces calling bullshit on someone else's statement (no surprise here).

Then you got me just mentioning my wife.

Goodbye.

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:11 PM

And since when should someone only do things that are good for their health? If it doesn't matter that two states legalised it, then it also doesn't matter that congress passed an unconstitutional law branding it illegal. If anything, the federal law will end up being repealed when the states take the matter to the supreme court, and it is shown how obviously unconstitutional federal drug laws are.

What in the world are you talking about? There's a reason why it's called dope. It makes you into a dope when you smoke it.
http://answers.webmd.com/answers/1182144/what-are-the-risks-of-marijuana

Here's a nice article for you where a study found that marijuana use shrinks the brain and has lasting mental effects
http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20080602/marijuana-use-may-shrink-the-brain

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:13 PM
OR......

He's clearly just trolling.

*checks username and avatar*

Yes... an obvious troll.
The troll is saying I'm the troll :roll:

CeltsGarlic
01-23-2014, 05:16 PM

Oh yeah, I can tell that last weekend I killed at least 6 brain cells...

Youre so brainwashed dude.

CeltsGarlic
01-23-2014, 05:19 PM
What in the world are you talking about? There's a reason why it's called dope. It makes you into a dope when you smoke it.

:roll: neat

CeltsGarlic
01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
If I stopped doing everything that is somewhat bad for me..

Basically you could find an argument against almost any activity.

niko
01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
I can't believe the amount of replies in this troll thread and people trying to give sensible answers. :oldlol:

You got one guy over here saying they can't do this.

You guy DueceWallaces calling bullshit on someone else's statement (no surprise here).

Then you got me just mentioning my wife.

Goodbye.
Why would you mention your wife? Who told you to do that?

niko
01-23-2014, 05:23 PM
I smoked weed her and there when I was younger. Didn't really appreciate it. So I don't do it. To me, calling someone addicted or going to be for smoking once is just ridiculous. I believe that IF it's affecting the rest of your life and you can't hide the usage (you're just trying to buy too often, smoking too often, just all the time) then you use too much. Otherwise i don't see a huge issue. I've never known casual users who it affected them so negatively. (I have seen people i know who it's a enormous part of their "do nothing" lifestyle, which i certainly don't think it's helping them get out of.)

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, I can tell that last weekend I killed at least 6 brain cells...

Youre so brainwashed dude.
No I am not brainwashed. I think you and about 95% of ISH need to immediately consult an addiction specialist to help you overcome this drug use that you think is ok. Here is a link for everyone - http://www.treatmentsolutions.com/marijuana-addiction-treatment/

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Not only is marijuana is the most widely used illicit drug in America, but many people mistakenly believe marijuana isn

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:29 PM
I smoked weed her and there when I was younger. Didn't really appreciate it. So I don't do it. To me, calling someone addicted or going to be for smoking once is just ridiculous. I believe that IF it's affecting the rest of your life and you can't hide the usage (you're just trying to buy too often, smoking too often, just all the time) then you use too much. Otherwise i don't see a huge issue. I've never known casual users who it affected them so negatively. (I have seen people i know who it's a enormous part of their "do nothing" lifestyle, which i certainly don't think it's helping them get out of.)
The OP has an addiction problem. He got caught, kicked out of school, caught an ass whoopin from mom and dad, and is now a delinquent to the State. Say no to drugs. It's a very simple mantra that the great Ronald Reagan preached. I think many people on ISH downplay their addiction to this dope.

CeltsGarlic
01-23-2014, 05:32 PM

Yep, this is where I stand also. I like to toke maybe once-twice a month. maybe less.
Basically it works better than drinking for me.

Levity
01-23-2014, 05:36 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MRifkXcnSN0/UXKfhyVFduI/AAAAAAAASjg/5l9vU2otKbA/w500/drugs-are-bad-mmkay.jpg

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:42 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MRifkXcnSN0/UXKfhyVFduI/AAAAAAAASjg/5l9vU2otKbA/w500/drugs-are-bad-mmkay.jpg
Yes that is the message you need to spread to younger kids and ISH posters. They need a wake-up call.

niko
01-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Yes that is the message you need to spread to younger kids and ISH posters. They need a wake-up call.
Essentially you are a alt arguing with yourself about weed use in a thread. WTF is wrong with you? Why does this entertain you?

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Essentially you are a alt arguing with yourself about weed use in a thread. WTF is wrong with you? Why does this entertain you?
I like spreading a good healthy message. Especially when people think smoking drugs is ok. Sorry to say that you are highly mistaken. Dope is dope. No matter how cool anyone portrays it to be or how good it makes you feel for the moment. Anything that alters your reality-and when you keep on going back to that alternate reality-is not healthy for the body,mind,or soul.

niko
01-23-2014, 05:50 PM
I like spreading a good healthy message. Especially when people think smoking drugs is ok. Sorry to say that you are highly mistaken. Dope is dope. No matter how cool anyone portrays it to be or how good it makes you feel for the moment. Anything that alters your reality-and when you keep on going back to that alternate reality-is not healthy for the body,mind,or soul.

It's obvious you are an alt and just continuing this discussion, which has gotten lame. Carry on by yourself.

MightyWhitey
01-23-2014, 05:54 PM
It's obvious you are an alt and just continuing this discussion, which has gotten lame. Carry on by yourself.
What the hell is an alt? I don't understand what that means, honestly. And I have been on here for 4 years and never was accused of being a "troll". What I do notice is that questioning what is "in" or "cool" is not cool with the majority on here. And that's ok with me. It's not just my opinion that smoking marijuana is bad for you. Science has already proved that.