PDA

View Full Version : Years ago I saw LeBron score 50+ pts 10+ rebs 10+ assists and Kobe 81 pts

k0kakw0rld
01-21-2014, 11:58 PM
LeBron does not need to do that anymore. KD fans need to chill out lol. Kobe been there done that, LeBron and most superstars who did not have a valid 2nd option on their team, did what KD is doing...KD won't do that when Westbrook's back tho! He is enjoying the moment just like LeBron did in Cleveland and Kobe, Shaqless.

no pun intended
01-21-2014, 11:58 PM
but lebron never did that

k0kakw0rld
01-21-2014, 11:59 PM
but lebron never did that
He clearly did against Knicks but they robbed him. So it still counts in my book.

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 12:00 AM
He clearly did against Knicks but they robbed him. So it still counts in my book.

No one gives a fvck about your book.

TMT
01-22-2014, 12:02 AM

Robbed? They gave him a rebound that Ben Wallace clearly grabbed and handed to him. :lol They were looking for any way to give Lebron a bigger headline.

Prometheus
01-22-2014, 12:10 AM
52/9/11 isn't really that good of a game. he should have made his presence felt more in the rebounding department. C+

HoopsFanNumero1
01-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Why are people acting like that 1 rebound takes anything of significance away from his performance?

Fudge
01-22-2014, 12:14 AM
No one gives a fvck about your book.
:roll:

no pun intended
01-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Why are people acting like that 1 rebound takes anything of significance away from his performance?
as Prometheus has stated

he should have made his presence felt more in the rebounding department. C+

ripthekik
01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
lebron stans love to make up shiit :roll: :roll: :roll:
he did not have 10+ rebounds. It was not a triple double game.

Who gives a f about your book, Lebron lost 2013 in my book :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 12:50 AM

i bought your book tho, cool stuff

red1
01-22-2014, 12:51 AM

this guy is too much :lol

piusbovis
01-22-2014, 02:16 AM
So when Kobe scored 81 did you say "Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points, so chill out?"

You picked two of the best games by a perimeter player in the past decade as a reason why I shouldn't get excited by Durant tearing it up?

You're either so zonked out on Zoloft that you can't get excited for anything or your life is never-ending blowjob parade that it takes something miraculous to impress you. You've failed to convince me to chill out and I will probably keep telling people: "Hey, how about that Kevin Durant? He's pretty ****ing good at basketball."

Chrono90
01-22-2014, 02:26 AM
Robbed? They gave him a rebound that Ben Wallace clearly grabbed and handed to him. :lol They were looking for any way to give Lebron a bigger headline.

Yup they wanted to sell Lebron to fans. It was clearly not a triple double other wise they wouldn't reverse it. But the headline of the triple double was far more advertised than the league making a mistake.

Chrono90
01-22-2014, 02:30 AM
And IMO, there's not too many 50 point scorers anymore. That's why fans are going nuts over this. I remember in Kobe's prime he did back to back 50+ or 10 games with 40+. It would have sold to these young fans just like it sold to the Kobe fans now.

Jakeh008
01-22-2014, 03:16 AM
Anyone know how to find the video of the rebound that got taken away for the 50 point tripdoub?

I cant find it

no pun intended
01-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Anyone know how to find the video of the rebound that got taken away for the 50 point tripdoub?

I cant find it
lebron took away the tapes

TheMilkyBarKid
01-22-2014, 03:28 AM

Yeah and emily ratajkowski is probably your girlfriend in your book too.
But in reality you're just jerking it to her.
Lebron back to back champ, mvp and finals mvp. Whats kobe's excuse for not doing that?

G-Funk
01-22-2014, 03:39 AM
this, that rebound was a pass.

ImKobe
01-22-2014, 03:48 AM
Lebron stans, smh

Prometheus
01-22-2014, 04:41 AM
I cant stand stans of either player, but from the outside, kobetards are way smarter than you bron stans. they wanna talk about 2013 not counting when the 02 lakers were the beneficiaries of the only playoff series where referee corruption was confirmed and confessed...

Angel Face
01-22-2014, 04:46 AM
I cant stand stans of either player, but from the outside, kobetards are way smarter than you bron stans. they wanna talk about 2013 not counting when the 02 lakers were the beneficiaries of the only playoff series where referee corruption was confirmed and confessed...

I thought your one of Lebron fans?

Prometheus
01-22-2014, 04:52 AM
I thought your one of Lebron fans?

big difference between a fan and a stan

Angel Face
01-22-2014, 05:00 AM
big difference between a fan and a stan

yah! the other one has an "s" on it. i see...

riseagainst
01-22-2014, 05:10 AM
52/9/11 isn't really that good of a game. he should have made his presence felt more in the rebounding department. C+

:lol

Prometheus
01-22-2014, 05:19 AM
yah! the other one has an "s" on it. i see...

I always thought a stan is more of the extreme version of a fan, who defends their player 100% of the time and is very much obsessed with them. I'm just a lover of basketball in general, and though I root for LeBron, I still think he's overrated a lot of the time and is not the GOAT threat that the media makes him out to be. I hope that answers your question.

Bandito
01-22-2014, 05:55 AM
this guy is too much :lol
He actually just showed why OP is retarded by showing a retarded post of his own. Pretty smart from his part.:applause:

havoc33
01-22-2014, 07:00 AM
And IMO, there's not too many 50 point scorers anymore. That's why fans are going nuts over this. I remember in Kobe's prime he did back to back 50+ or 10 games with 40+. It would have sold to these young fans just like it sold to the Kobe fans now.I absolutely LOVE what Durant is doing at the moment. This is exactly what the league needs. It brings some much needed excitement to the regular season grind.

People and players can talk all they want about efficiency and allround skills, but SCORING like Durant is doing now is what really gets people talking. It took some time, but Durant has finally unleashed what we all thought he had in him. Seeing him drop long distance bombs like it's no thing brings back fond memories of Kobe going nuts in his prime. Just like MJ and Bird used to do back in the day as well.

Let's hope the trend of downplaying scoring and ppg is about to come to an end. Remember Robinson going for 71 points in his last game to beat Shaq for the scoring title in 1994? That sort of competitiveness is good for the game and its fans. MJ used to wear his scoring titles like a badge of honour as well.

r0drig0lac
01-22-2014, 08:21 AM
:facepalm

knicksman
01-22-2014, 08:39 AM
meh..consistency is more important or else jordan shouldnt be better. Only kids like OP cares about chamberlain stats. The guy who never averaged even 30 ppg in the finals:lol