PDA

View Full Version : Most 45 point games in a month..

BlazerRed
01-22-2014, 09:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LPJlZvV.jpg

Thought it was cool.

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LPJlZvV.jpg

Thought it was cool.

There is a gigantic * missing.... WILT

Edit: Obviously they have the graphic saying "since the merger".. but who the hell cares about since/before the merger? Don't cherry-pick stats... just bad habits for everyone else to pick up.

GOATbe
01-22-2014, 09:15 AM

Edit: Obviously they have the graphic saying "since the merger".. but who the hell cares about since/before the merger? Don't cherry-pick stats... just bad habits for everyone else to pick up.
Wilts entire statline is an * in itself because his competition was as tall as his legs. :confusedshrug:

BlazerRed
01-22-2014, 09:16 AM

No one cares about Wilt :no:

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:19 AM
No one cares about Wilt :no:
Oh right, I forgot. My bad.

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Wilts entire statline is an * in itself because his competition was as tall as his legs. :confusedshrug:
Players that guard Durant aren't as "long" as he is. I only care about AIs scoring because he had no undue advantages. Wait, what? You say he was quicker than everyone else? OK, fine. Show me Redick's scoring. Not him either?! He's too good a shooter?! Um... show me Mark Madsen's scoring feats...?

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 09:22 AM
6 games, needs 2 more 45+ games to break the record. @ Philly and @ Miami incoming.

This is the most impressive part, Durant has 4 45+ games this month while only averaging 23.2 FGA for the month.

Kobe averaged 29.8 FGA in 06-07 when he hit 5 and 29.6 FGA in 05-06
Dominique averaged 29.1 FGA in 87-88 when he hit 4
Jordan averaged 29.4 and 25.4 FGA for his 2 months in 86-87

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Players that guard Durant aren't as "long" as he is. I only care about AIs scoring because he had no undue advantages. Wait, what? You say he was quicker than everyone else? OK, fine. Show me Redick's scoring. Not him either?! He's too good a shooter?! Um... show me Mark Madsen's scoring feats...?
... no he's saying they are tall tales, hence fiction or fairy tales

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:24 AM
... no he's saying they are tall tales, hence fiction or fairy tales
I see what you did there.

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:29 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/muresgh01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bolma01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/e/eatonma01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/mingya01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smitsri01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bradlsh01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nevitch01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/podkopa01.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/sampsra01.html

http://www.sportscity.com/nba/records/single-season-points-per-game-leaders/
...Take out Wilt, and suddenly Jordan is a "tall tale".

Fazotronic
01-22-2014, 09:32 AM

scoring in blowouts and counting his own points and rebounds win or lose.
wilt would get smashed by today's media.
also putting up records with noone able to record it or most of the world not knowing about the existence of the sport.

yea all his stats deserve a *
just look at lebron. wilt would get killed by today's social media with the chocking he did.

Rake2204
01-22-2014, 09:35 AM
I am wondering why ESPN has used the ABA/NBA merger as a starting point in this instance. I am not thinking it's merely due to the addition of four NBA franchises, or else they could just as well use 1990 (after the Heat, Timberwolves, Magic, and Hornets were added). Is it due to the insinuation that the merger resulted in all talent coming to one league? If so, couldn't they use statistics prior to 1968?

Perhaps ESPN should limit these types of statistics to "Since modern expansion" to account for the watering down of the league's talent with the addition of six more clubs between 1988 and 1995.

I suppose the statisticians had to put their flag down somewhere though.

kshutts1
01-22-2014, 09:37 AM
also putting up records with noone able to record it or most of the world not knowing about the existence of the sport.

just look at lebron. wilt would get killed by today's social media with the chocking he did.

I don't care about how the media views a player. Why should anyone care about that?

Whatever. /Wiltbeingcontinuallyoverlookedmeltdown

BlazerRed
01-22-2014, 09:37 AM
6 games, needs 2 more 45+ games to break the record. @ Philly and @ Miami incoming.

This is the most impressive part, Durant has 4 45+ games this month while only averaging 23.2 FGA for the month.

Wow is that for real? Crazy stuff, 6 less shots than those dudes.

All Net
01-22-2014, 09:40 AM
it's his FG% is whats nuts.

Fazotronic
01-22-2014, 09:44 AM
I don't care about how the media views a player. Why should anyone care about that?

Whatever. /Wiltbeingcontinuallyoverlookedmeltdown

forget the media then. its completely ridiculous to see someone counting his own points and trying hard to get as many points as possible in a blowout game.

he would never get the opportunity to do that in today's game wich would result in far less impressive stats.

Psileas
01-22-2014, 09:49 AM

Counting stats since merger has been ESPN's/modern media's favorite toy for some years now.
Basically, it translates to "since Wilt retired". It's a good tool to perpetrate the "weak era" myths.

Psileas
01-22-2014, 09:50 AM
forget the media then. its completely ridiculous to see someone counting his own points and trying hard to get as many points as possible in a blowout game.

he would never get the opportunity to do that in today's game wich would result in far less impressive stats.

Are you serious? All modern superstars are very aware of their stats. Wilt would be just like them, nothing different.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Wow is that for real? Crazy stuff, 6 less shots than those dudes.

Yep, just checked it

Fazotronic
01-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Are you serious? All modern superstars are very aware of their stats. Wilt would be just like them, nothing different.

yea he would be just like them. and just like them, he would not be able to pad his stats in blowout games... what your point?

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:09 AM
What about 46 point games?

Psileas
01-22-2014, 10:39 AM
yea he would be just like them. and just like them, he would not be able to pad his stats in blowout games... what your point?

The point is, by knowing his stats, Wilt wasn't doing anything more "villainous" than what today's star players do, yet, some hypocritically accuse only him of being stat-aware.
Wilt wasn't the only player back then would would play 46-48 minutes in blowout games, either. There have been games vs Russell when one team (usually Russell's) would win by a comfortable margin, yet Russell himself would play almost the whole game. Oscar, same thing, Lucas, same thing. Wilt was still the mpg leader, but wasn't the only one getting huge minutes.
If anyone thinks this is cheating and can't bring about negative consequences, have today's players do the same and pad their own stats, nobody is barring them from doing this.
When it comes to stat-padding, the NBA had always been stat-friendly. Wilt wouldn't be playing 46 mpg today, but he'd still find a way to pad his stats, like every other superstar does. In today's case, it would be called "competition at C".

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 10:41 AM
kobe most prolific scorer in modern nba history

that much we already knew

Fazotronic
01-22-2014, 10:59 AM
The point is, by knowing his stats, Wilt wasn't doing anything more "villainous" than what today's star players do, yet, some hypocritically accuse only him of being stat-aware.
Wilt wasn't the only player back then would would play 46-48 minutes in blowout games, either. There have been games vs Russell when one team (usually Russell's) would win by a comfortable margin, yet Russell himself would play almost the whole game. Oscar, same thing, Lucas, same thing. Wilt was still the mpg leader, but wasn't the only one getting huge minutes.
If anyone thinks this is cheating and can't bring about negative consequences, have today's players do the same and pad their own stats, nobody is barring them from doing this.
When it comes to stat-padding, the NBA had always been stat-friendly. Wilt wouldn't be playing 46 mpg today, but he'd still find a way to pad his stats, like every other superstar does. In today's case, it would be called "competition at C".

well we ARE talking about wilt thats why i pointed the finger at him.
i never said that he was the only one doing it and iam not surprissed at all that many others of the same era did it aswell.

however you can absolutly forget about doing it today. i don't give a rats ass about today's player wanting to do the same thing. they aren't doing it.
it is not happening.

i also don't give a rats ass about you not caring about them doing it.
the rest of the world does not like it hence why you don't see it anymore.
of course ther is no rule to prevent anyone to do it, but that doesn't make any diffrence at all about what i said.

sure wilt is not anything less of a human or player for doing it, it wasn't my intention to make him look like he did something inexcusable.
but fact remains he did it which makes his stats unusable for any comparission.
if you wanna put russell in the same boat, just do it

Bigsmoke
01-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Durant is playing like a GOD

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 11:15 AM
One of the greatest hot streaks in NBA history.:applause:

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Why not 48.5 points games? If we're going arbitrary, why not take it to a whole new level

Psileas
01-22-2014, 11:56 AM
i never said that he was the only one doing it and iam not surprissed at all that many others of the same era did it aswell.

however you can absolutly forget about doing it today. i don't give a rats ass about today's player wanting to do the same thing. they aren't doing it.
it is not happening.

of course ther is no rule to prevent anyone to do it, but that doesn't make any diffrence at all about what i said.

sure wilt is not anything less of a human or player for doing it, it wasn't my intention to make him look like he did something inexcusable.

No, we're not talking SOLELY about Wilt. We're talking about Wilt not being in this specific list, which means the conversation includes the players of the list, as well. You were the one that mentioned Wilt as the guy who counted his stats and then I pointed out that the same thing is true to the others. Therefore, this argument should not have been used in the first place.
The other argument, about Wilt playing in blowout games, while true, should not necessarily count against him. Why? Because this was NOT meant to be a list of players who have played in the same era, under the same rules, same philosophy, etc. This is a list whose sole criterion is to include the post-ABA days. If a huge stat-padder with huge mpg had played after this ABA era and posted 4 45-pointers in a month by playing 48 mpg in blowout games, this would still have made enough "sense" for the list to include him.
Everyone could find some excuse to put asterisks, remove historically great performances and make his own favorite list. Hey, let's only count the stats from 1980 and on, since this is when the 3-point shot was implemented. Even better, why not count stats only since zone defenses were implemented? So, suddenly out should go Jordan and Wilkins. And while we're at it, why count stats of players who played for mediocre teams? A big scorer playing for a non-deep team is a good chance for stat-padding by itself. So, take Kobe out, as well.
But, see, instead of seeing media making up these BS "asterisk" lists, I'd rather see (and have the rest of the world see) the whole list, and then leave anyone to judge for himself WHERE and IF some "asterisk" needs to be added. No ESPN can tell me that the ABA's existence is enough to deserve an asterisk. In the end, if it had been, they could have very well compiled an "excluding solely the seasons the ABA existed" list.

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:04 PM
No, we're not talking SOLELY about Wilt. We're talking about Wilt not being in this specific list, which means the conversation includes the players of the list, as well. You were the one that mentioned Wilt as the guy who counted his stats and then I pointed out that the same thing is true to the others. Therefore, this argument should not have been used in the first place.
The other argument, about Wilt playing in blowout games, while true, should not necessarily count against him. Why? Because this was NOT meant to be a list of players who have played in the same era, under the same rules, same philosophy, etc. This is a list whose sole criterion is to include the post-ABA days. If a huge stat-padder with huge mpg had played after this ABA era and posted 4 45-pointers in a month by playing 48 mpg in blowout games, this would still have made enough "sense" for the list to include him.
Everyone could find some excuse to put asterisks, remove historically great performances and make his own favorite list. Hey, let's only count the stats from 1980 and on, since this is when the 3-point shot was implemented. Even better, why not count stats only since zone defenses were implemented? So, suddenly out should go Jordan and Wilkins. And while we're at it, why count stats of players who played for mediocre teams? A big scorer playing for a non-deep team is a good chance for stat-padding by itself. So, take Kobe out, as well.
But, see, instead of seeing media making up these BS "asterisk" lists, I'd rather see (and have the rest of the world see) the whole list, and then leave anyone to judge for himself WHERE and IF some "asterisk" needs to be added. No ESPN can tell me that the ABA's existence is enough to deserve an asterisk. In the end, if it had been, they could have very well compiled an "excluding solely the seasons the ABA existed" list.
Did Wilt sleep with 20000 lions?

Fazotronic
01-22-2014, 12:11 PM

you're wrong. I was quoting someone that was talking about wilt. thats why i only mentioned him.

to the rest of your post i don't even have to answer. just beacause other ppl use the same kind of argument to discredit other players has nothing to do with my argument which i think makes sense and i stand by.
those other situations are diffrent and have their own arguments as to why it should not be used to discredit player X.

knicksman
01-22-2014, 12:16 PM
damn the soon to be top 3 GOATS

Psileas
01-22-2014, 12:26 PM
you're wrong. I was quoting someone that was talking about wilt. thats why i only mentioned him.

to the rest of your post i don't even have to answer. just beacause other ppl use the same kind of argument to discredit other players has nothing to do with my argument which i think makes sense and i stand by.
those other situations are diffrent and have their own arguments as to why it should not be used to discredit player X.

This is what you quoted:

And you wrote this:

Sorry, but it seems to me you just tried to find some irrelevant with the list excuse for leaving Wilt out. Their asterisk differs from yours.

You're entitled to put asterisks wherever you want. But from the media, I expect a different level of responsibility.

Droid101
01-22-2014, 12:30 PM

Not to diminish what KD is doing (He's on fire), but that's the LEAST impressive part. He's getting way more free throws than they got.

Deuce Bigalow
01-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Of course they didn't add Wilt since he would take up the first 20 spots or so and ESPN wanted inferior players like Michael Jordan to make the list.

Da_Realist
01-22-2014, 02:57 PM
MJ had five 45+ games in May 1990 (Playoffs)

Demitri98
01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
:applause:

GOATbe
01-22-2014, 03:14 PM

The larger fga numbers are because they're scoring more than Durant on less freethrows.:confusedshrug:

ripthekik
01-22-2014, 03:18 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
3 of the game's best scorers

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 03:19 PM
lmao even ESPN thinks wilt played on a shitty era :roll:

YouGotServed
01-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Durant is scoring and winning ball games. They're like a game behind 1st place in the West. :applause: I can't lie, this guy is amazing. His 40 pt games aren't inflated stats like the ones Kobe put in 06, this guy is actually contributing to winning basketball.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 03:29 PM
Not to diminish what KD is doing (He's on fire), but that's the LEAST impressive part. He's getting way more free throws than they got.

Not really.
Durant's at 58 eFG%.
Jordan was at 47.6 eFG% for 1st 4, and 50.0 eFG% for the 2nd 4.
Kobe was at 52.8 eFG% for his 1st 5 and 50.5 eFG% for his 2nd 5.
Dominique was at 51.0 eFG%

Hell Durant's raw FG% is higher than any of their eFG%'s. And then you take into consideration Durant is making 3 3's a game, his efficiency destroys the other's.

CavaliersFTW
01-22-2014, 03:31 PM
what the **** is this 'since arbitrary date!' bullshit, it's like the NBA today wants to literally erase its past :oldlol:

Wilt probably owns this record several times over - he's had 7 50 point games in a row before.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 03:34 PM
what the **** is this 'since arbitrary date!' bullshit, it's like the NBA today wants to literally erase its past :oldlol:

Wilt probably owns this record several times over - he's had 7 50 point games in a row before.

If Durant played in the 60's, he would have probably averaged 100 ppg

Alan Ogg
01-22-2014, 03:57 PM
What do you guys not understand? Every time someone calls out arbitrary stats. It's usually based on a great game / string of games by a specific player. You compare that to see how special what they've accomplished is. In this case, it's Durant, and as the stats indicate, he's having a pretty special run right now. Sit back and enjoy it.

215Philly
01-22-2014, 03:59 PM

Deuce Bigalow
01-22-2014, 04:00 PM
lmao even ESPN thinks wilt played on a shitty era :roll:
PG: Oscar/Cousy
SG: West/Jones
SF: Baylor/Havlicek/Barry
PF: Pettit/Lucas
C: Russell/Thurmond/Reed/Kareem

The greatest era of alltime and that's not even including the greatest player of alltime Wilt Chamberlain.

riseagainst
01-22-2014, 05:04 PM
dam Kobe had 5 games twice.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
01-22-2014, 05:15 PM
PG: Oscar/Cousy
SG: West/Jones
SF: Baylor/Havlicek/Barry
PF: Pettit/Lucas
C: Russell/Thurmond/Reed/Kareem

The greatest era of alltime and that's not even including the greatest player of alltime Wilt Chamberlain.
Why the heel/face flip? Is ISH pro wrestling all of the sudden? :oldlol:

Big#50
01-22-2014, 06:03 PM
How many freebies? Or is he at 6 less shots that the rest because he is shoooting high ?

scm5
01-22-2014, 06:12 PM
dam Kobe had 5 games twice.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Honestly, I love the new age mentality of scoring efficiently that today's superstars are adopting. I definitely think it helps teams in the win column and is a great mentality to have. However, watching Kobe score back in the day was a treat. You could tell he could give two shits about efficiency, he wanted the win and did his best to will his team to the win.

LAZERUSS
01-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Chamberlain had 53 games of 45+ in his 61-62 season; 45 games of 50+; 29 games of 55+; 15 games of 60+; 7 games of 65+; 3 games of 70+; 2 games of 75+; and 1 game of 100.

BTW, everyone here knows that Chamberlain averaged 50.4 ppg in that 61-62 season, but in his first 17 games of the 62-63 season, he averaged 53.8 ppg, which included 3 games of 60+, and 2 games of 70+.

Not a bad 97 game scoring streak...

CelticBaller
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM

no witnesses :no:

Jacks3
01-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Honestly, I love the new age mentality of scoring efficiently that today's superstars are adopting. I definitely think it helps teams in the win column and is a great mentality to have. However, watching Kobe score back in the day was a treat. You could tell he could give two shits about efficiency, he wanted the win and did his best to will his team to the win.
Kobe was still putting up fantastic efficiency numbers back then though.

58% TS from 06-08.

LAZERUSS
01-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Chamberlain had months of...

15 45+ point games (and only two were less than 50+)

13 45+ point games (actually, all of them were 50+)

13 45+ point games (and only four were less than 50+)

In the same season (61-62)...

In his 62-63 season he had a month of

11 45+ point games

kshutts1
01-23-2014, 12:07 PM

it is not happening.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I read this, I get the implied meaning... "It doesn't count because Wilt was so good that he could pick and choose which stats he wanted to boost further".
If Wilt realized he only needed 10 more points to hit 60... and he's able to do it!!... is that really bad? Last I checked, any team in the world would love to add 10 more points to their total on good efficiency.
If Wilt wanted to add 5 more rebounds to his total... and he accomplished it... is that bad? It's bad that the other team had 5 less opportunities with which to score?
If Wilt realized that he wanted to accumulate 5 more assists, is it a bad thing that he sets his teammates up with quality, easy-to-make shots?

Who cares if they play for stats? And seriously.. I can count on one hand the players that were actually good enough to go out and do what they wanted to and when they wanted to, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS....
Wilt
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron
Bird
Magic (?)

That's it. I don't think anyone else had the ability to do whatever they wanted (most all-time greats fall short in the assist-ability department here).

And I know for a fact that Jordan kept up with his stats. We all know Lebron does (and KD for that matter). Because of his ego and single-mindedness I would assume Kobe does.... So yeah, I don't see the point in holding that against a single player, particularly because whether you keep up with your stats or not, you still need to be good enough to actually do something about it.

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 12:11 PM

11 45+ point games
:eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause:

Fazotronic
01-23-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I read this, I get the implied meaning... "It doesn't count because Wilt was so good that he could pick and choose which stats he wanted to boost further".
If Wilt realized he only needed 10 more points to hit 60... and he's able to do it!!... is that really bad? Last I checked, any team in the world would love to add 10 more points to their total on good efficiency.
If Wilt wanted to add 5 more rebounds to his total... and he accomplished it... is that bad? It's bad that the other team had 5 less opportunities with which to score?
If Wilt realized that he wanted to accumulate 5 more assists, is it a bad thing that he sets his teammates up with quality, easy-to-make shots?

Who cares if they play for stats? And seriously.. I can count on one hand the players that were actually good enough to go out and do what they wanted to and when they wanted to, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS....
Wilt
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron
Bird
Magic (?)

That's it. I don't think anyone else had the ability to do whatever they wanted (most all-time greats fall short in the assist-ability department here).

And I know for a fact that Jordan kept up with his stats. We all know Lebron does (and KD for that matter). Because of his ego and single-mindedness I would assume Kobe does.... So yeah, I don't see the point in holding that against a single player, particularly because whether you keep up with your stats or not, you still need to be good enough to actually do something about it.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

thats what you understood from my post? are you serious?
the only thing i was trying to say, was it wouldn't be allowed by the coaches etc for a superstar to keep staying on the court and keep scoring on a already crushed team.
thats something wilt and others from the same era did. Wilt was known for doing that very often.
And all you can come up with is "It doesn't count because Wilt was so good that he could pick and choose which stats he wanted to boost further"
WTF?? that doesn't even make sense. wilt had the chance to play in every blowout game and get his stats no matter how finished the game was.
and you talk about him holding back? choosing his stats? dude this is the opposite of holding back. this is do whatever you want when ever you want.
meaning he had the freedom that nobody has in today's game.
wilt himself would not have that freedom in today's game.

wilt can score 3million points in one game for all I care.
the point is that if the team is winning by 50 points, you have no freakin business trying to get as many points as you want or even staying on the court.

it hurts me to read your stuff.

"If Wilt wanted to add 5 more rebounds to his total... and he accomplished it... is that bad? It's bad that the other team had 5 less opportunities with which to score?"

haha. yea sure. you wanna say he wasn't even trying and had to make a decision in his head to be sure if he wanted those extra rebounds or not.
and even if it didn't work out. he could always just brick a couple shots and get his own rebounds to get nicer stats.
yea he did what he wanted

kshutts1
01-23-2014, 12:45 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

thats what you understood from my post? are you serious?
the only thing i was trying to say, was it wouldn't be allowed by the coaches etc for a superstar to keep staying on the court and keep scoring on a already crushed team.
thats something wilt and others from the same era did. Wilt was known for doing that very often.
And all you can come up with is "It doesn't count because Wilt was so good that he could pick and choose which stats he wanted to boost further"
WTF?? that doesn't even make sense. wilt had the chance to play in every blowout game and get his stats no matter how finished the game was.
and you talk about him holding back? choosing his stats? dude this is the opposite of holding back. this is do whatever you want when ever you want.
meaning he had the freedom that nobody has in today's game.
wilt himself would not have that freedom in today's game.

wilt can score 3million points in one game for all I care.
the point is that if the team is winning by 50 points, you have no freakin business trying to get as many points as you want or even staying on the court.

it hurts me to read your stuff.

"If Wilt wanted to add 5 more rebounds to his total... and he accomplished it... is that bad? It's bad that the other team had 5 less opportunities with which to score?"

haha. yea sure. you wanna say he wasn't even trying and had to make a decision in his head to be sure if he wanted those extra rebounds or not.
and even if it didn't work out. he could always just brick a couple shots and get his own rebounds to get nicer stats.
yea he did what he wanted

I TOTALLY misunderstood your post.
I thought you were discussing keeping track of one's stats, not playing in blowouts. I agree with the "blowout" point 100%. Silly to keep stars in.

kshutts1
01-23-2014, 12:49 PM
My fault for not reading everything thoroughly, but I read your posts in their entirety, just not all of psileas'. And he's the one that mentioned "playing 46-48 mins in blowout games". So I didn't realize your "pad their stats in blowouts" was referring to minutes, and not stat counting.

My bad. I'll work on the reading comprehension.

Fazotronic
01-23-2014, 12:53 PM
My fault for not reading everything thoroughly, but I read your posts in their entirety, just not all of psileas'. And he's the one that mentioned "playing 46-48 mins in blowout games". So I didn't realize your "pad their stats in blowouts" was referring to minutes, and not stat counting.

My bad. I'll work on the reading comprehension.

alright no problem. sry for the :facepalm but i was getting mad about ppl always coming with the same "everybody cares for their stats" argument which i never said wasn't true.

GOATbe
01-23-2014, 12:59 PM

11 45+ point games
:sleeping

kshutts1
01-23-2014, 01:03 PM
alright no problem. sry for the :facepalm but i was getting mad about ppl always coming with the same "everybody cares for their stats" argument which i never said wasn't true.
Nah it's cool. I deserved the :facepalm