PDA

View Full Version : Nicolas Batum on KD: "Best player in the world"

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 10:18 AM
More and more players are coming out saying KD is the best.

It's official... KD at age 25 surpassed LeBron in his prime.

LeBron had a good run. He lacks initiative and has gotten complacent.

Just a freak of nature, a physical specimen blessed with talent. Mentally he was Majin Buu. The fat one. Just a dumb blob of talent.

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Best players in the world tied between Lebron "King" James and Kevin Durant.

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Playoffs

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 10:27 AM
The guy is the best player in the world right now. What can you say about him?

When you watch him on TV, like, he is the best. When you guard him in the game, sometimes you have two guys on him and he makes the shot anyway.

He’s the MVP. He’s the MVP. I mean, six years I have been in this league I have never seen a [performance] like that. Six years.

They way he's playing, he probably could score on Jesus.

When the basket is an ocean, you can't really do much about it.

They had Kevin Durant and we didn't. It's as simple as that.

I don’t know man. I have played with some pretty good players, but what he is doing right now is on a whole other level.

Just a few quotes from after the game :applause:

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Batum is a known liar.

Trollsmasher
01-22-2014, 10:30 AM

Just a freak of nature, a physical specimen blessed with talent. Mentally he was Majin Buu. The fat one. Just a dumb blob of talent.
Who are those "more players"? Batum is like the first one and his coach will probably bench him for two weeks for being a retard:lol

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Who are those "more players"?
Black & White
Budadii
Russwest0
joyner82reload

Basically, 1 guy with a bunch of ISH accounts. No coincidence that these "posters" have been on overtime pushing this "Durant is the best player in the world" tagline.

Far as I'm concerned. KD is putting up a prime T-Mac season.

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Black & White
Budadii
Russwest0
joyner82reload

Basically, 1 guy with a bunch of ISH accounts. No coincidence that these "posters" have been on overtime pushing this "Durant is the best player in the world" tagline.

:coleman:

and that's not the best player in the world right now?

seems like you are grasping man

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Black & White
Budadii
Russwest0
joyner82reload

Prime T-Mac was better than LeBron ever was.

Are you saying KD right now > LeBron's best?

Not so quick. I don't know if I agree with you here.

It's very close though.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Black & White
Budadii
Russwest0
joyner82reload

:durantunimpressed:

Prime T-Mac(03-07)
27.2/6.1/5.7 52.9 TS% 25.0 PER .180 WSp48 109 ORTG 103 DRTG 40-42 average record

Just entering prime Durant
30.9/7.8/5.1 63.9 TS% 30.9 PER .329 WSp48 125 ORTG 100 DRTG 62-20 record(on pace)

JebronLames
01-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Batum is a known liar.
:oldlol: :bowdown:

Crafty
01-22-2014, 10:48 AM

Who else said it?

dabigbaws
01-22-2014, 10:56 AM
he speaks the truth

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Who else said it?
Dirk, Pop, and Phil Jackson have all been on record saying KD is the best player in the world. These are some of the best basketball minds of all time, to ever live. There are more players and coaches but these are the most relevant ones.

You know how dumb of a dipshit you'd have to be to disagree with Greg Popovich? :oldlol:

Just makes you look really really ****ing stupid.

Trollsmasher
01-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Dirk, Pop, and Phil Jackson have all been on record saying KD is the best player in the world. These are some of the best basketball minds of all time, to ever live. There are more players and coaches but these are the most relevant ones.

You know how dumb of a dipshit you'd have to be to disagree with Greg Popovich? :oldlol:

any quotes?:lol

Uncle Drew
01-22-2014, 11:02 AM
any quotes?:lol
[QUOTE] The youth and athleticism of the Thunder were too much for San Antonio

K Xerxes
01-22-2014, 11:05 AM
ffsdfds

I assume that was in the 2012 WCF, before LeBron won 2 FMVPs and another MVP. There was a lot of doubt then as to who the best player in the world was considering Bron still hadn't won yet and Durant was seriously threatening him.

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Coach Pop still bitter.:facepalm

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:07 AM
I assume that was in the 2012 WCF, before LeBron won 2 FMVPs and another MVP. There was a lot of doubt then as to who the best player in the world was considering Bron still hadn't won yet and Durant was seriously threatening him.
I thought KD couldn't perform in the playoffs? He's gotten better since then as well.

LeBron has dropped off.

His point stands to to this day.

Crafty
01-22-2014, 11:10 AM

Pop said it two years ago before Lebron won back to back MVPs and FMVPs.
Makes you look really stupid.

Trollsmasher
01-22-2014, 11:10 AM
ffsdfds
When was this? I could also use a primary source.

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Even though Kevin Durant has gotten better since then and LeBron is worse. :facepalm

You're a special kind of moron.

Uncle Drew
01-22-2014, 11:13 AM
When was this? I could also use a primary source.
2012, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/sports/basketball/thunders-young-stars-best-the-spurs-veteran-ones.html

Trollsmasher
01-22-2014, 11:13 AM
2012, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/sports/basketball/thunders-young-stars-best-the-spurs-veteran-ones.html

K Xerxes
01-22-2014, 11:16 AM
I thought KD couldn't perform in the playoffs? He's gotten better since then as well.

LeBron has dropped off.

His point stands to to this day.

Who said KD couldn't perform in the playoffs? I don't blame KD for anything that has happened to OKC in the last two playoffs. Lebron has simply been better overall on both sides of the court, including their matchup in 2012.

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Who said KD couldn't perform in the playoffs? I don't blame KD for anything that has happened to OKC in the last two playoffs. Lebron has simply been better overall on both sides of the court, including their matchup in 2012.
LeBron had just won the MVP and was peaking when Pop said that. :facepalm

KD has gotten much better since then on both sides and LeBron has gotten worse. The stats prove it and if you watch games you can see.

KD is the best player in the world and Popovich agrees.

Are you disagreeing with Pop?

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 11:20 AM
LeBron had just won the MVP and was peaking when Pop said that. :facepalm

KD has gotten much better since then on both sides and LeBron has gotten worse. The stats prove it and if you watch games you can see.

KD is the best player in the world and Popovich agrees.

Are you disagreeing with Pop?
Pop bitter.

Rose'sACL
01-22-2014, 11:22 AM
stop arguing with budadi....he calls himself cancerous tumor for ISH and is proud of trolling a basketball forum.

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Pop bitter.
Why would he be bitter?

His game plan was to let LeBron shoot and it worked. Had it been not for a massive choke and a Ray Allen 3 they win in 6.

Pop knows KD is the best player in the world.

He knew there was literally nothing he could do to stop KD from beating the Spurs.

Rose'sACL
01-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Pop bitter.
he said that in 2012 after losing to okc. lebron had not won till then and he used the word arguably even then. Even i had doubts on lebron at that time.

Budadiiii
stop arguing with budadi....he calls himself cancerous tumor for ISH and is proud of trolling a basketball forum.
"Rose'sACL"

No one takes you serious.

Prove me wrong that KD isn't the best.

GoranDragon
he said that in 2012 after losing to okc. lebron had not won till then and he used the word arguably even then. Even i had doubts on lebron at that time.
thought he said it last night.:(

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 11:25 AM
http://www.fdynamo1986.com/bumpup/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lebron-james-nba-finals-champion-1.jpg

Rose'sACL
01-22-2014, 11:25 AM
"Rose'sACL"

No one takes you serious.

he is the best right now meaning for this half a season. clear best can only be said after whole season is over including the playoffs given that thunder have a very good all round team.

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:28 AM
he is the best right now
Agreed. Best player on the planet.

GoranDragon
01-22-2014, 11:29 AM
he is the best right now meaning for this half a season. clear best can only be said after whole season is over including the playoffs given that thunder have a very good all round team.
this. Lebron may end up getting his third ring and FMVP this postseason.:D

Budadiiii
01-22-2014, 11:32 AM
this. Lebron may end up getting his third ring and FMVP this postseason.:D
Yeah, the stacked Heat should win a ring this year. They have by far the most talent.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 11:35 AM
it doesnt matter what a fraud like Batum says.
just watching Lebron how he polishes his postgame, workin on dat midrange jumper and just adds moves to his arsenal, you can see that hes still the best player.
hes basically using this regular season as a more competetive practice session and he still has GREAT stats and impact. he only started giving moe effort for the last7-8 games,too.
he gon tear it up in the playoffs and if him and durant meet again hell show again who is the best and who is number 2. that would be Durant:lol

knicksman
01-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Playoffs

:oldlol: http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o.j pg

Crafty
01-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Even though Kevin Durant has gotten better since then and LeBron is worse. :facepalm

You're a special kind of moron.
You're the one bringing quotes from two years ago to support your arguments, and yet I'm the moron.
You must have some sad life.

coin24
01-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Lebron stans in meltdown mode :roll: :roll:

KD is clearly the best player right now..

knicksman
01-22-2014, 11:51 AM

do you think pop would give credit to lebron??Hes not a fcking dumbass like you lebron stans are

Bandito
01-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Lebron is a fat majin buu :roll:

coin24
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM
http://www.fdynamo1986.com/bumpup/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lebron-james-nba-finals-champion-1.jpg

Lebrons better cause he piggybacked to 2 titles?

Kobe has 5 and is much better looking, obviously he's the best player then right?

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Lebron stans in meltdown mode :roll: :roll:

KD is clearly the best player right now..
right now maybe... but lets wait for the playoffs:lol
u know, where teams are actually allowed to breathe in the same area code as FT-Rant:roll: :roll:
also both are better than Kobe ever was:applause: :applause:

Illuminati
01-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Parsons already said KD is the better scorer (this year) and Lebron is the best player. We all know Parsons > Batum.

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 11:55 AM
:applause:
Love this photo of the MVP if the series David Stern lurking in th shadows behind his Frankenstein

GOATbe
01-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Lebrons better cause he piggybacked to 2 titles?

Kobe has 5 and is much better looking, obviously he's the best player then right?

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Love this photo of the MVP if the series David Stern lurking in th shadows behind his Frankenstein
is thats why the Spurs got every 50-50 call that series???
Kobe stans are really really salty and bitter these days:roll:

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Obviously, he's not the best until he can prove himself in the Play-offs, as the regular season doesn't really matter. Being known as a champion is what makes your career great, not some run for one month, or a media award like MVP.
Durant has to prove himself in the Playoffs by winning, possibly knocking off Miami in the playoffs. Until then, he has absolutely NO CASE

knicksman
01-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Obviously, he's not the best until he can prove himself in the Play-offs, as the regular season doesn't really matter. Being known as a champion is what makes your career great, not some run for one month, or a media award like MVP.
Durant has to prove himself in the Playoffs by winning, possibly knocking off Miami in the playoffs. Until then, he has absolutely NO CASE

why does he needs to prove to a player who hasnt proven without cheating?

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:01 PM
why does he needs to prove to a player who hasnt proven without cheating?
You're a Knicks fan, you guys always feel like you're cheated.
In reality, you just suck. Badly.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Damn...
DAAAAAAMN :roll: :roll: :applause:

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 12:05 PM
is thats why the Spurs got every 50-50 call that series???
Kobe stans are really really salty and bitter these days:roll:

:roll: Bring up Kobe in this thread? Dudes livin in ur head brah, stop obsessing

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:10 PM
:roll: Bring up Kobe in this thread? Dudes livin in ur head brah, stop obsessing
since ur entire existence in this board is defined by hating on bron to prop up Kobe i dont see why it irrelevant bringing him up.
ur agenda is obvious:facepalm

knicksman
01-22-2014, 12:10 PM

u dumb bro..where did I say we got cheated

knicksman
01-22-2014, 12:14 PM
damn how embarrasing it is to be surpassed while youre at your peak. If Im a lebron stan, ill be on suicide watch right now:lol

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:15 PM
damn how embarrasing it is to be surpassed while youre at your peak. If Im a lebron stan, ill be on suicide watch right now:lol
no need to lie here.
ur on suicide watch like all knicks fans since the beginning of the season:roll: :roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:18 PM
u dumb bro..where did I say we got cheated
yo u dumb bro. lrn 2 college n00b. How do I quickscope?

Everything Knicks related, including their fans, should be pushed to the Off the court lounge, because nothing they did in the past 30 years on the court is worth a discussion

Crafty
01-22-2014, 12:28 PM
You're a Kobe stan, you probably know what it feels like.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:29 PM
that guy just got double ethered damn:applause:

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:34 PM
apr 2013

plowking
01-22-2014, 12:35 PM
KD is the best player right now. But that span has been for what, 3 or so weeks? I guess it was put best by someone else in this thread. At least wait for the season to be over. There is a best player every month essentially.

Bron hasn't played all that great this season, and that's saying something considering the numbers hes putting up, but it wasn't long ago people were raving about his numbers and efficiency, while still proclaiming him the clear cut best in the league.

plowking
01-22-2014, 12:37 PM

Media award like MVP?

MVP is the most prestigious individual award you can receive in basketball. No amount of downplaying it will ever change that. It always will be the top honor.
Its what you dream about as a kid. Being the MVP of the league, and a champion.

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Media award like MVP?

MVP is the most prestigious individual award you can receive in basketball. No amount of downplaying it will ever change that. It always will be the top honor.
:roll: :facepalm

At the false equivalence in the last sentence. MVP has nothing to do with being a champion, it's a media popularity award.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:40 PM
KD is the best player right now. But that span has been for what, 3 or so weeks? I guess it was put best by someone else in this thread. At least wait for the season to be over. There is a best player every month essentially.

Bron hasn't played all that great this season, and that's saying something considering the numbers hes putting up, but it wasn't long ago people were raving about his numbers and efficiency, while still proclaiming him the clear cut best in the league.
u as a heat fan should also see that hes just trying new things this season. new and more refined post moves. sometimes shoots a few midrange or three pointer in a row. has new/ polished moves in transition like a better eurostep and that spin move he now uses more often( remember when he got stripped on the fastbreak last season or blocked by the like of danny green because they new he would just rush to the rim) and overall is just trying new things/ controlling the games better and to get some go-to moves. his turnaround fadeaway is hands down the best in his career right now.
it sometimes sucks seeing him not go all out as a heat fan but it is what it is and if it helps him in the playoffs im all for it.
Durant has the slightly better season so far.

Illuminati
01-22-2014, 12:41 PM
The only fans who hate the MVP award are Kobe stans for some reason. I just don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with Kobe only having one. Hard to tell.

plowking

At the false equivalence in the last sentence. MVP has nothing to do with being a champion, it's a media popularity award.

No. It isn't.

The MVP of the league is the most prestigious award in basketball.

MVP doesn't have anything to do with being the champion, nor did I imply it. They are separate things, and I listed them as so.

Marlo_Stanfield

Kobe has only one MVP so its gotta be worthless right???:roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
01-22-2014, 12:43 PM
u as a heat fan should also see that hes just trying new things this season. new and more refined post moves. sometimes shoots a few midrange or three pointer in a row. has new/ polished moves in transition like a better eurostep and that spin move he now uses more often( remember when he got stripped on the fastbreak last season or blocked by the like of danny green because they new he would just rush to the rim) and overall is just trying new things/ controlling the games better and to get some go-to moves. his turnaround fadeaway is hands down the best in his career right now.
it sometimes sucks seeing him not go all out as a heat fan but it is what it is and if it helps him in the playoffs im all for it.
Durant has the slightly better season so far.

Bron's midrange game has been non existent this season. Hes becoming a 3 or drive player, with a bunch of post game thrown in. Recently though, hes been tinkering with the midrange, so a positive sign, I guess.

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Media award like MVP?

Well it is a media award, dunno why you're putting up a question mark, it is voted by media members, isn't it?
Let me tell you what's wrong with it:
1) It has no criteria. It changes every year, one year a player with worse stats wins because of +5 wins, other year a player with the best stats wins, even though the other team had +5 wins. It leads to another point
2) It is voted on BY MEDIA MEMBERS. MVP lost it's credibility when it was stopped being voted by the players. I believe that was ~1970. Media members have their biases, their favorites, that's why it doesn't have any criteria, so it could be given to the best story of the year.
3) It is a regular season award, older players coast through it, youngers usually doesn't have the team up for it, so it's basically between 2-3 players every year who are still in their prime.
and stop with that dreaming as a child to be an mvp thing. Maybe you did that, most of the children dream of two things : Hitting the last second shot while ballin on their court counting 321 in their heads and winning the championship. At least most up until this generation, things may change in this one seaming how this generation doesn't care too much about the sole thing basketball is played for.

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Kobe has only one MVP so its gotta be worthless right???:roll: :roll: :roll:
It is.
Nobody remembers MJ as a 5 time MVP, or KAJ as a 6 time MVP.
They're both remembered for being 6 time champions, dominating through the play-offs year after year.
LeBron's career wouldn't change if you'd take his MVPs away. He'd still be remembered for winning multiple titles (I think there's still more to come).
And lol @ lebron stans putting so much into the MVP thing, in June, 2010, Kobe was considered a better player by most, even though LeBron was reigning 2x MVP, wasn't he?

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Bron's midrange game has been non existent this season. Hes becoming a 3 or drive player, with a bunch of post game thrown in. Recently though, hes been tinkering with the midrange, so a positive sign, I guess.
seriously dont call me delusional but i made an observation.
when LEBron settles for a jumper against a defender he should be taking to the rim he nearly always clanks it... this happens so often. its like u can see in his head" damn bronbron thats a bad basketball play":biggums:
when he takes a necessary jumper or he takes one against a defensive scheme where he cant take it to the rim or a great defender he nearly ALLWAYS makes them( this season)
am i off with this overservation?? it sure seems like it.
i think he should just shoot them more often like last game and with full confidence because he will need them in the playoffs.
shoot less contested 3 pters and heat check threes too:coleman:

HoopsFanNumero1
01-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Pretty much all the MVP awards in the past decade have gone to the person deserving of them. You can talk about Rose in 2011, but that was a odd season as the Heat were under-performing while the Bulls had an exceptional record. Maybe Kobe in 2006 but the league wasn't about to give a rapist an MVP award. Besides, the Suns had a far better record that year.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 12:58 PM
It is.
Nobody remembers MJ as a 5 time MVP, or KAJ as a 6 time MVP.
They're both remembered for being 6 time champions, dominating through the play-offs year after year.
LeBron's career wouldn't change if you'd take his MVPs away. He'd still be remembered for winning multiple titles (I think there's still more to come).
And lol @ lebron stans putting so much into the MVP thing, in June, 2010, Kobe was considered a better player by most, even though LeBron was reigning 2x MVP, wasn't he?
thang is if LeBron wins 5 titles maybe with 5 FMVPS and say7-8 MVPs Jordan has aboslutely NO case over him anymore if that happens. so MVPS somehow help someones legacy. afterall they determine a best player for an entire season

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 01:03 PM
thang is if LeBron wins 5 titles maybe with 5 FMVPS and say7-8 MVPs Jordan has aboslutely NO case over him anymore if that happens. so MVPS somehow help someones legacy. afterall they determine a best player for an entire season
They don't. Entire season includes Play-offs.
And LeBron with 5 titles would have no case being above Jordan, who never lost on the biggest stage.
Your priorities in basketball are wrong, I don't mean to offend, but you play the game to win.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 01:04 PM
They don't. Entire season includes Play-offs.
And LeBron with 5 titles would have no case being above Jordan, who never lost on the biggest stage.
Your priorities in basketball are wrong, I don't mean to offend, but you play the game to win.
i dont think i can take u seriously anymore sorry. in the other thread u just wrote LEBron had no pressure in 2012:roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 01:09 PM
i dont think i can take u seriously anymore sorry. in the other thread u just wrote LEBron had no pressure in 2012:roll: :roll:
Whatever you say, bud, after all, you know everything

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Whatever you say, bud, after all, you know everything
no, i only know lebron had HUGE pressure in 2012. thats not hard to know either

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 01:12 PM
no, i only know lebron had HUGE pressure in 2012. thats not hard to know either
Nothing points to that being true besides some fans of him saying it is

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 01:16 PM
Nothing points to that being true besides some fans of him saying it is
oh i thought his legacy being on the line, the entire sports media making fun of him for being the biggest loser ever after celtics game 5 and the fact he would probably never have recovered from the loss and the heat might have blown up their entire team would be enough:biggums: :wtf:

HoopsFanNumero1
01-22-2014, 01:17 PM
So first we had Kobe Stans saying Shaq's stats were empty in 04, and now Lebron apparently had no pressure in 12. Is there a more delusional group of fans?

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 01:17 PM
oh i thought his legacy being on the line, the entire sports media making fun of him for being the biggest loser ever after celtics game 5 and the fact he would probably never have recovered from the loss and the heat might have blown up their entire team would be enough:biggums: :wtf:
That's not pressure, he would just have lived up to his name. Underdogs have no pressure, I'll repeat what I said in the other thread. And to be fair, I don't understand while your stretching this topic multi-thread.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-22-2014, 01:20 PM
That's not pressure, he would just have lived up to his name. Underdogs have no pressure, I'll repeat what I said in the other thread. And to be fair, I don't understand while your stretching this topic multi-thread.
i rest my case. one last thing. lebron was NOT the udnerdog. at least not till the finals and had he lost them everybody would have made fun of him for losing to an inexperienced team:facepalm

SexSymbol
01-22-2014, 01:26 PM
i rest my case. one last thing. lebron was NOT the udnerdog. at least not till the finals and had he lost them everybody would have made fun of him for losing to an inexperienced team:facepalm
Everybody was making fun of him for losing to a team with one allstar, what's the difference?

YouGotServed
01-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Durant is currently playing better obviously. Not that big a deal. We're barely midway into the season. If Durant keeps playing like this and his team finishes with a top 3 record in the NBA he will win the MVP.

LeBron has 2 rings and 4? MVPs. Not like he's laying eggs or anything. His stats are respectable. Dude is obviously coasting. Durant doesn't have a case against LeBron, not until he wins a ring as the alpha dog.

Bush4Ever
01-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Durant has really started to round his overall game these last two years, especially this year (passing, rebounding, defense).

The only problem is, Lebron has been filling in the edges and sharpening his existing skillset as well, to the point where Durant has not caught Lebron, even though he has taken a step or two forward overall and made up some ground in that matchup.

BoutPractice
01-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Sounds like someone who just got torched. That said, KD is arguably the best player in the world right now. Obviously he's having the best regular season.

However, he's still a "challenger" until he outperforms LeBron in the playoffs. The burden on proof is on him, he has to effectively "displace" LeBron from the top spot by making a statement. The best way would be for him to outplay Lebron in a Finals series, but he can also claim the top spot if the Heat get eliminated before he does - for instance if OKC gets to the Finals and the Heat lose the ECF.

NattyPButter
01-22-2014, 02:13 PM
If there was a draft today Most NBA coaches would still pick Lebron over KD.

HOoopCityJones
01-22-2014, 02:18 PM

Yeah, as long as DWade and Bosh came with him :roll:

STATUTORY
01-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Yeah, as long as DWade and Bosh came with him :roll:
:roll: :roll:

don't do them like that, sprinkling some salt on that ether :applause:

HOoopCityJones
01-22-2014, 02:24 PM
:roll: :roll:

don't do them like that, sprinkling some salt on that ether :applause:

I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

The Heat play like ass without Wade.

KD plays out of his mind without Westbrook.

The crazy part about it is this kid is hitting on GOATBE level shot difficulty and staying efficient in the process.

Ni99as is sick. :confusedshrug:

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 02:40 PM

LOL @ this. Taking a guy in his 11th year nearing the end of his prime vs a guy just entering his prime who is equally good & just now entering his 7th season. Ya OK bro. Not to mention Durant will have much better longevity as a player

Demitri98
01-22-2014, 03:08 PM
Water is wet

Pope is Catholic

Fire is hot

Sky is blue

Solefade
01-22-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

The Heat play like ass without Wade.

KD plays out of his mind without Westbrook.

The crazy part about it is this kid is hitting on GOATBE level shot difficulty and staying efficient in the process.

Ni99as is sick. :confusedshrug:

where were you the past two heat seasons? :confusedshrug:

stephanieg
01-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Seeing LeBron fans use ring arguments is like being in a Twilight Zone episode. I guess the aesop didn't stick.

LongLiveTheKing
01-22-2014, 03:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HoOCTJw.png

Legends66NBA7
01-22-2014, 03:45 PM
^Holy shit, that's ugly.

Black and White
01-22-2014, 03:46 PM
This isn't an arguement anymore, the only people who still think Bron is the best are his stans and a few trolls.

215Philly
01-22-2014, 03:57 PM
I cannot wait for the playoffs :sleeping

russwest0
01-22-2014, 04:27 PM

Devin Stern in tha background :roll: :roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
01-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Devin Stern in tha background :roll: :roll: :roll:

All according to plan :oldlol:

Fudge
01-22-2014, 04:30 PM
And he ain't wrong.

oarabbus
01-22-2014, 06:22 PM
They way he's playing, he probably could score on Jesus.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Jesus is 5' 10" at best with a mediocre vert who be disrespectin KD like that? :wtf:

moe94
01-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Batum is a known liar.
http://replygif.net/i/214.gif

SamuraiSWISH
01-22-2014, 07:13 PM
Batum still pissed @ this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDrdfxZGQo

christian1923
01-22-2014, 07:28 PM
This is just like 08 09 10 when people were saying LBJ was better than Kobe.

Na homie, you gotta win some rings first.

Angel Face
01-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Batum knows the truth. :applause:

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Batum knows the truth. :applause:

lebron has had better numbers his whole than kd and kd has better numbers for 3 months and now he is better.

you are a genius