PDA

View Full Version : The official Lebron James and Kevin Durant Thread

Eric Cartman
01-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Stop comparing him to Kobe and Lebron this shit is ridiculous.

He's a glorified Carmelo Anthony at best.

RightToCensor
01-22-2014, 07:50 PM
I honestly forgot Carmelo existed. :oldlol:

KD is basically Carmelo. Every new KD Thread needs a picture of Carmelo to represent what league Durant's in when comparing him to Lebron and Kobe.

215Philly
01-22-2014, 07:50 PM
:lebronamazed:

Black and White
01-22-2014, 07:52 PM
MVP = media award (see Derrick Rose)

Rings argument: LeBron was considered the best in the game with no rings at all.

KD right now is the best in the world, deal with it.

Dr Hawk
01-22-2014, 07:54 PM
Stop comparing Kobe to LeBron too. He has no Xmas MVP

K Xerxes
Was Lebron a glorified Melo in the middle of his 09 season too?

KingBeasley08
It's the same few posters that are goin off about Durant. Joyner and former Kobe stans

RightToCensor
01-22-2014, 07:55 PM

Rings argument: LeBron was considered the best in the game with no rings at all.

Derrick Rose had unfortunate, uncontrollable injuries.

Lebron was the most talented, but the burden of not having a championship hurt his credibility as it pertains to All-Time ranking.

G-Funk
01-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Hes 25

Black and White
01-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Derrick Rose had unfortunate, uncontrollable injuries.

Lebron was the most talented, but the burden of not having a championship hurt his credibility as it pertains to All-Time ranking.

I would still like you to try prove what I said wrong, LeBron was considered the best at the time without a ring, I am using the LeStans arguement against them, KD is playing much much better, best in the world, get over it.

Audio One
01-22-2014, 07:58 PM
:applause:

Eric Cartman
01-22-2014, 07:59 PM
I would still like you to try prove what I said wrong, LeBron was considered the best at the time without a ring, I am using the LeStans arguement against them, KD is playing much much better, best in the world, get over it.

The best in the world should be expected to get his team in to the finals at least. Of course people will claim this because even if they do reach it they will get raped by KING JAMES once again.

Durant always will be #2 the Bono of NBA players :lol

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:01 PM
The best in the world should be expected to get his team in to the finals at least. Of course people will claim this because even if they do reach it they will get raped by KING JAMES once again.

Durant always will be #2 the Bono of NBA players :lol

Durant IS expected to make the finals, whats your point? LeBron on the other hand has a team to get through that has his number.

red1
01-22-2014, 08:01 PM
Hes 25

SpecialQue
01-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Hes 25

And a bitch.

KingBeasley08
01-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Durant IS expected to make the finals, whats your point? LeBron on the other hand has a team to get through that has his number.
Which team is that??

And I still think the Spurs come out of the West

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2014, 08:05 PM
WHOOAH! Totally forgot, guy got no mvp's or titles, whats with all the hype? :lol

SpecialQue
01-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Which team is that??

:whatever: :durantunimpressed: :kobe:

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Which team is that??

Don't ignore the Pacers, you know they are built to beat the Heat. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2014, 08:07 PM

sooo mvp=media award, rings=team, all nba=media, dpoy=hype (lebron votes)

nothing matters, right? lets just cut some crap together to suit your agenda :applause:

:hammerhead:

KingBeasley08
01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Ah, the Pacers. The team that has lost to the Heat in the playoffs two years in a row. That's called having the Heat's number :lol

You made an asinine statement, don't run from it

Solefade

What team has his number? Don't think anyone's talking about the Mavs being a contender this year. :lol

moe94
LeBron fans acting like Kobe fans circa 08 and shit. It's sad to see. Very sad.

SpecialQue

nothing matters, right? lets just cut some crap together to suit your agenda :applause:

Any award Lebron wins doesn't count.

red1
And a bitch.
zing!

Solefade
Ah, the Pacers. The team that has lost to the Heat in the playoffs two years in a row. That's called having the Heat's number :lol

You made an asinine statement, don't run from it

dude is trying so hard to dethrone lebron

RightToCensor
01-22-2014, 08:10 PM
I just explained it. I never said KD was playing worse then Lebron. I'm pretty sure this thread is about career-wise.

When someone brings up MVPs and championship they are talking about a player's career. Kevin Durant's career is no where near that of Lebron's 4x MVPs and 2x NBA Championship.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 08:10 PM

What comes around, goes around. They realize that Durant is the young lion here to take over the old lion's pride.

Solefade
01-22-2014, 08:11 PM

he had MVPs and was clearly the best player.....

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:11 PM

I am using the LeBron stan arguement (before he won rings) to decide this, he was considered the best in the world at the time without a title, what arguement did they have to back it up? They had stats, team record etc. those two factors this season favour Durant, you LeBron stans mad when the things you used to use as ammo doesn't favour your boy anymore?

PizzamanIRL
01-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Yawn. Then next year when he has 1 MVP, it'll be 'He only has 1 MVP' blah blah blah

moe94
01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
What comes around, goes around. They realize that Durant is the young lion here to take over the old lion's pride.

Except LeBron was clearly better than Kobe at that point whereas Durant is halfway though a season. He hasn't really done anything.

How come you're not making a new thread about his stats? I heard Durant gave the head nod to 5 people the other day. His averages are rising, bro.

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
I just explained it. I never said KD was playing worse then Lebron. I'm pretty sure this thread is about career-wise.

When someone brings up MVPs and championship they are talking about a player's career. Kevin Durant's career is no where near that of Lebron's 4x MVPs and 2x NBA Championship.

Noone is arguing Durant is better career wise, I'm saying Durant is better THIS SEASON and is the current best player

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 08:14 PM

And Kobe had a regular season MVP and he won FMVP the year LeBron won his first MVP. Durant has CLEARLY been the best player in the league up to this point, and if he wins the MVP(almost certain) and FMVP(decent chance)he will clearly have taken over as the league's best without doubt.

moe94
Noone is arguing Durant is better career wise, I'm saying Durant is better THIS SEASON and is the current best player

Would you argue Durant, right now, is better than LeBron ever was? :coleman:

RightToCensor
KD is the best player in the NBA this season, he will win the MVP Award, unless Lebron strings together some back to back 40 points games.....

.................................................. ..........................

mjokc
01-22-2014, 08:15 PM
http://media.fyre.co/Xx25ZxwMSUaW0Aaxo6GV_durant-HATERS.gif

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:15 PM

And Durant is clearly the best player now, what's your point?

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 08:16 PM

He may not be better than LeBron's ever been, but he's damn near it at least. He's having a top 10-15 season all time thus far for a regular season

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:16 PM

No I would not say he is better than LeBron ever was. Because Bron had some beast seasons.

moe94
01-22-2014, 08:18 PM
He may not be better than LeBron's ever been, but he's damn near it at least. He's having a top 10-15 season all time thus far for a regular season

Agreed.

Eric Cartman
Lebron in the position Durant is right now with no westbrook would be scoring 35 a night (prove he could do it in cleveland now in his late prime would still able too). Thing is Lebron team is stacked so he doesn't have to be a God (yet still scores 25 a game and shoots 60% :lol )

Solefade
And Kobe had a regular season MVP and he won FMVP the year LeBron won his first MVP. Durant has CLEARLY been the best player in the league up to this point, and if he wins the MVP(almost certain) and FMVP(decent chance)he will clearly have taken over as the league's best without doubt.

lol dude...lebron is the reigning back to back mvp and fmvp, and durant and bron haven't even played each other yet this season. there's nothing definitive this season. only thing is KD is clearly in the lead for MVP but that doesn't mean he's clearly the better overall player.

LeBron 06
01-22-2014, 08:19 PM
No I would not say he is better than LeBron ever was. Because Bron had some beast seasons.

So we can stop this useless debate...We all know that KD will win the mvp this year unless a major collapse by Durant

EternalThunder
01-22-2014, 08:20 PM
http://media.fyre.co/Xx25ZxwMSUaW0Aaxo6GV_durant-HATERS.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

GOATbe
01-22-2014, 08:21 PM
I partly disagree with him being compared to Lebron being ridiculous. He's surpassed him. But the Kobe comparisons are laughable. Just cause he's having a few 40,50 point games all of a sudden doesn't make him better than Godbe. He's a poor mans Kobe Bryant. Still very very good, but not Godbe level.

KingBeasley08
lettuce be reality. My friend's friend was talkin to LeBron the other day and LeBron told em that he found ISH on the net. He's been goin easy so dat Durant stans can have their day. How generous!! Doe LeBron told my n*gga that come playoff time, the Heat will go 100% again

Black and White
So we can stop this useless debate...We all know that KD will win the mvp this year unless a major collapse by Durant

I think the debate is happening because KD is the better player this year, nobody (other than a few LeStans) disputes that. But nobody will take away what Bron has done in the past, I am only talking about this season.

Joyner82reload
01-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Lebron in the position Durant is right now with no westbrook would be scoring 35 a night (prove he could do it in cleveland now in his late prime would still able too). Thing is Lebron team is stacked so he doesn't have to be a God (yet still scores 25 a game and shoots 60% :lol )

I like how you state he could score 35 a night, despite the fact he never averaged over 31.4 ppg in Cleveland.

Whereas Durant is literally averaging 37 ppg on 66 TS% without Westbrook

SilkkTheShocker

0-2 against Miami the last two years. But yea, they have Miami's number :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
I like how you state he could score 35 a night, despite the fact he never averaged over 31.4 ppg in Cleveland.

Yep, Durant is stat-padding like crazy. Come playoff time, his scoring will drop like crazy

Wait, that's not stat-padding. But that's what kobe stans say about players putting up big numbers :wtf:

red1
01-22-2014, 08:24 PM
I partly disagree with him being compared to Lebron being ridiculous. He's surpassed him. But the Kobe comparisons are laughable. Just cause he's having a few 40,50 point games all of a sudden doesn't make him better than Godbe. He's a poor mans Kobe Bryant. Still very very good, but not Godbe level.
as big of a kobe fan as I am even I must now admit that he has been surpassed

Solefade
01-22-2014, 08:25 PM
I think the debate is happening because KD is the better player this year, nobody (other than a few LeStans) disputes that. But nobody will take away what Bron has done in the past, I am only talking about this season.

lol no lebron stan aside from pauk is disputing that KD's having a better season than bron this year, but you along with all of these other "KD" fans/kobetards are saying he has surpassed him as the best player in the league (based on a handful of games) which is not true.

knicksman
so i guess jordan isnt the best until he won titles. that logic tho. :lol

moe94

KD is doing Kobe production on LeBron efficiency, scoring wise. Kobe has no case. :oldlol:

Solefade
01-22-2014, 08:26 PM

yeah pretty much :lol

Black and White
01-22-2014, 08:28 PM
lol no lebron stan aside from pauk is disputing that KD's having a better season than bron this year, but you along with all of these other "KD" fans/kobetards are saying he has surpassed him as the best player in the league (based on a handful of games) which is not true.

It's not really a handful of games, its been since the season started, I think Durant is the best in the league, we can just agree to disagree, for the most part most of you LeBron stans are pretty bearable, a new stan force has risen that makes you guys look like saints, who am I talking about? the Dwight stans.

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 08:38 PM

not it's called lebron has better numbers than kd his whole career and three months of kd playing better basketball does not mean he is better.

its called common sense

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 08:40 PM

how can he have a better season when the season if not over lol

wtf are you talking about

Solefade
01-22-2014, 08:42 PM

okay well to be more precise he's having a better season so far

happy?

YouGotServed
01-22-2014, 08:44 PM
No MPVs, no rings. Why is Durant being compared to LeBron again? Is it because of his hot streak? :confusedshrug: Durant is playing better this season so far. You don't get trophies for being the best player for half a season.

I don't understand why LeBron fans get so mad though. LeBron has rings, MVPs, he's already a top 10 player of all time. Can't we let Durant have his 'Player of the Month' awards? LeBron can't have everything.

:(

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 08:49 PM
So much insecurity from LeStans hahaha they can see their world falling apart.

KD = Best Basketball player on the planet.

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 08:51 PM

He said he is having a better season which implies the season is ongoing, ****ing muppet.

knicksman
01-22-2014, 08:53 PM
yeah pretty much :lol

then clearly youre a dumbass who cant see the future:lol

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 08:53 PM
He said he is having a better season which implies the season is ongoing, ****ing muppet.

having a better three months

a season is not considered a season unless it is finished lol

you would say half of season lol haha

this fool

knicksman
01-22-2014, 08:54 PM
not it's called lebron has better numbers than kd his whole career and three months of kd playing better basketball does not mean he is better.

its called common sense

except that the eye test shows that kd is better since 2010. Its just that lebron cheated so idiots believe hes better because of rings

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
having a better three months

a season is not considered a season unless it is finished lol

you would say half of season lol haha

this fool

You are an idiot, if the season was one week old and durant was outplaying lbj then "Durant is having a better season"would still make sense, ****ing muppet.

It's a pissweak argument anyway.

Riley Martin
01-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Durant after 6 seasons: 0 rings, 0 MVPs, 3 scoring titles
LeBron after 6 seasons: 0 rings, 1 MVPs, 1 scoring titles

Is 1 MVP > 2 scoring titles?

Solefade
01-22-2014, 09:01 PM
except that the eye test shows that kd is better since 2010. Its just that lebron cheated so idiots believe hes better because of rings

since 2010 when he decided not to go to the knicks?

saaaalttyyyy :lol

Solefade
01-22-2014, 09:02 PM

is this a serious question? lol

knicksman
01-22-2014, 09:03 PM
since 2010 when he decided not to go to the knicks?

saaaalttyyyy :lol

its ok former cavs fan:oldlol:

knicksman
01-22-2014, 09:04 PM

yet lost as a topdog:oldlol:

EllisGW
You are an idiot, if the season was one week old and durant was outplaying lbj then "Durant is having a better season"would still make sense, ****ing muppet.

It's a pissweak argument anyway.

no, you would be lying because a season not considered season unless it is done. you would say durant is having a better half of a season. it is not that hard. Saying durant is having a better season would be lying because the season is not over.

Papaya Petee
LeBron James Kevin Durant

4x MVP 0x MVP
2x Champ 0x Champ
2x Finals MVP 0x Finals MVP
2x Gold Medalist 1x Gold Medalist
2x ASG MVP 1x ASG MVP
9x All Star 4x All Star
7x All NBA 1st team 4x All NBA 1st team
2x All NBA 2nd team 0x All NBA 2nd team
5x All NBA defensive team 0x All NBA defensive team

LeBron is 9-2 vs Durant all time, and 4-1 vs Durant in the playoffs.

Durant this season is averaging 31\8\5 on 50%
LeBron is averaging 26\7\7 on 58%

So although Durant has been a little bit better this season, it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. LeBron is having a monstrous season like always. So Joyner and LeBron haters keep trying, its not working.

:ohwell: :ohwell: :rolleyes:

Solefade
01-22-2014, 09:05 PM
its ok former cavs fan:oldlol:

was never a cavs fan, just a lebron fan :confusedshrug:

i'm a kings fan

shaq2000
01-22-2014, 09:07 PM

Don't forget about "Number of Times Getting Swept in the Finals" though.

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 09:09 PM
yet lost as a topdog:oldlol:

even the choker lebron has more rings than the knicks in the last 30 years lol

knicksman
01-22-2014, 09:10 PM
was never a cavs fan, just a lebron fan :confusedshrug:

i'm a kings fan

wanna join the bandwagon? we still have space.

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Don't forget about "Number of Times Getting Swept in the Finals" though.

getting to finals is better than not getting there

Solefade
01-22-2014, 09:11 PM
wanna join the bandwagon? we still have space.

why the **** would i ever join the knicks bandwagon

unless bron goes there too

moe94

People really think it's a bad thing to go the Finals. Who cares if you're swept. At least you got there.

BigMacAttack
no, you would be lying because a season not considered season unless it is done. you would say durant is having a better half of a season. it is not that hard. Saying durant is having a better season would be lying because the season is not over.

Watch or listen to some TV and radio sports talk shows, I garauntee you will hear this exact sentence when comparing two teams or players: "who is having a better season?".

And no I dont just mean shows with retired players, actual journalist etc use that term all the time.

Illuminati
01-22-2014, 09:12 PM

lol if this is a serious question.

shaq2000
01-22-2014, 09:12 PM

Right. So they'd be equal on "Finals Appearances" but LeBron would lead 1-0 on "Getting Swept in the Finals"

EllisGW
01-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Watch or listen to some TV and radio sports talk shows, I garauntee you will hear this exact sentence when comparing two teams or players: "who is having a better season?".

does not matter it is still wrong

moe94
01-22-2014, 09:17 PM

You're crying over semantics. :confusedshrug:

Would you be pleased if every time they said it, they followed with "so far"?

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 09:19 PM

Haha this is ridiculous, keep holding on to that champ, it doesnt change the fact that KD is shitting all over the L right now including Lebron.

knicksman
01-22-2014, 09:19 PM
why the **** would i ever join the knicks bandwagon

unless bron goes there too

how bout durant? hes going to destroy lebron soon.. better late than nevver:lol

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 09:50 PM
You know how you can tell that nobody actually believes KD is the best? Because nobody is demanding that he MUST win a title this year the way they did with LeBron. Nobody will criticize Durant for not winning this season the way they will if LeBron doesn't even though he already has 2. That's because people don't actually expect the same greatness from Durant that they do from LeBron.

plowking
01-22-2014, 09:53 PM

Yet you said you didn't consider him the best until 2011. You're essentially a self professed hypocrite if YOU personally think Durant is better right now.

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 09:54 PM
You know how you can tell that nobody actually believes KD is the best? Because nobody is demanding that he MUST win a title this year the way they did with LeBron. Nobody will criticize Durant for not winning this season the way they will if LeBron doesn't even though he already has 2. That's because people don't actually expect the same greatness from Durant that they do from LeBron.

No its because KD isnt playing on a superteam, he has to play against one to get a ring, also they have to get out of the west.

To win his first ring Lebron had to take a superteam out of a weak eastern conference, it was basically a given he was making the finals.

moe94
01-22-2014, 10:01 PM
No its because KD isnt playing on a superteam, he has to play against one to get a ring, also they have to get out of the west.

To win his first ring Lebron had to take a superteam out of a weak eastern conference, it was basically a given he was making the finals.

Hilarious considering the story was this new Thunder team was deeper and better than the one that went to the Finals, which was considered the favorites to win. Are you saying Durant cannot be held accountable until Westbrook is back in full effect?

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:01 PM

If Durant fails to win a championship this year, people will give about as much of a shit as they do about Chris Paul not winning.

plowking
01-22-2014, 10:02 PM

Durant has more talent on his team than the Heat do this season, and it was at worst even the previous two seasons.

plowking
01-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Hilarious considering the story was this new Thunder team was deeper and better than the one that went to the Finals, which was considered the favorites to win. Are you saying Durant cannot be held accountable until Westbrook is back in full effect?

Hit the nail on the head. A worse Thunder team was considered favorites over a better and younger Heat team two seasons ago. Now they're still less talented apparently? Lol...

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM

But this OKC team still has to go through the west and all the good teams.

Who did the heat play on the way to the finals for Brons first ring?

Kingwillball
01-22-2014, 10:06 PM

Because he is scoring more than Lebron ? No Lebron is STILL the BEST PLAYER Durant is the best scorer and we already knew that..

Leftimage
01-22-2014, 10:06 PM
No MVPs, No chips... AND he's failing the eye test tonight vs Spurs.

Phucking ripthrough move :mad: :mad:

Kingwillball
01-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Was Lebron a glorified Melo in the middle of his 09 season too?

:wtf: Are U a moron ? Melo was NEVER close to LEbrons level..

moe94
01-22-2014, 10:08 PM

Rookie season doe

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Hit the nail on the head. A worse Thunder team was considered favorites over a better and younger Heat team two seasons ago. Now they're still less talented apparently? Lol...

Its very debatable whether the Thunder are better then the heat right now, the gap is miniscule, especially considering experience. I will take the proven playoff performers as roleplayers over the young unproven up and comers every day of the week.

For their first ring the heat had what should of been a cakewalk to the finals, can you really say you would be suprised if GSW, SA or even Portland came out of the west this season despite Durant going to another level and being on a stacked team?

riseagainst
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM

+1

JBrizzy
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM
In my humble opinion the Heats are a horrible team that will never amount to anything, as long as Pat Reidy is at the helm.

knicksman
01-22-2014, 10:18 PM

only idiots think that way.

knicksman
01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
lebron stans making excuses already. They fear durant. :oldlol:

knicksman
01-22-2014, 10:20 PM

youre the moron who didnt get what he said. LOL

knicksman
01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
Because he is scoring more than Lebron ? No Lebron is STILL the BEST PLAYER Durant is the best scorer and we already knew that..

its just that scoring is the most difficult skill or else you woudnt have a 30 ppg scorer disappearing in most of his finnals series :lol

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 10:23 PM
lebron stans making excuses already. They fear durant. :oldlol:

Their best argument is down to "people arent treating KD like Bron so he isnt the best" lol.

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Meh. Miami is facing tougher competition than OKC is.

moe94
01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Knicksman literally has 4 posts in a row without no one in between and he has the nerve to talk about anyone being insecure.

TheMarkMadsen
01-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Meh. Miami is facing tougher competition than OKC is.

Miami has the 3rd easiest schedule in the league

jrong
01-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Unless there is a dramatic change in course this season, salty LeBron fans need to acknowledge that there will be no 5th MVP this year. Durant has a better record in an incomprensibly tougher conference and stats that are equivalent-- different, but equivalent (if not better).

And with both teams at full strength, LeBron has far more support. And with Westbrook out full-time and Wade out half-time, LeBron now has exponentially less help.

NumberSix
01-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Miami has the 3rd easiest schedule in the league
It doesn't matter what the schedule is. What matters is that every single night, Miami's opponent is putting up their superbowl effort. It's their most significant game of the year. For OKCs opponents though, it's just another regular season game.

FLDFSU
01-22-2014, 10:55 PM

Yep. 100% correct. I have said that it is the Lebron haters that PROVE his greatness. They are the ones that expected him to carry--by himself-- the Cavs to a title. They are the ones who blamed him for not winning it all despite the fact he was leading the Cavs in every single major statistically category in the playoffs. They are the ones that said that if Lebron had Mo Williams as number 2 that should be enough to win.

That shows how great they think Lebron is.

Folks on here talk about how stacked the Heat is and talk about how they are the greatest collection of talent of all time, etc. Yet Lebron still leads the Heat in almost every major statically category.

So if the greatest team ever assembled is still being dominated by one individual, what does that make that individual? God?

moe94
01-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Yep. 100% correct. I have said that it is the Lebron haters that PROVE his greatness. They are the ones that expected him to carry--by himself-- the Cavs to a title. They are the ones who blamed him for not winning it all despite the fact he was leading the Cavs in every single major statistically category in the playoffs. They are the ones that said that if Lebron had Mo Williams as number 2 that should be enough to win.

Folks on here talk about how stacked the Heat is and talk about how they are the greatest collection of talent of all time, etc. Yet Lebron still leads the Heat in almost every major statically category.

So if the greatest team ever assembled is still being dominated by one individual, what does that make that individual? God?
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/clap%20clap%20clap/grand/Ryan-Gosling-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1398.gif

HoopsFanNumero1
01-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Unless there is a dramatic change in course this season, salty LeBron fans need to acknowledge that there will be no 5th MVP this year. Durant has a better record in an incomprensibly tougher conference and stats that are equivalent-- different, but equivalent (if not better).

And with both teams at full strength, LeBron has far more support. And with Westbrook out full-time and Wade out half-time, LeBron now has exponentially less help.

This guy has some nerve talking about stans. The guy who said he'd rather see the Heat lose so that Wade can get the team back again.

jrong
01-22-2014, 11:03 PM

Yeah that... or you know, the designated leader of a team whose hierarchy wasn't established naturally, but through an agreement with the team's former leader. But, anyway as the established leader of the team, he should lead it in most stats.

What it doesn't make him: the 2014 MVP. That's Kevin Durant. By a country mile.

This guy has some nerve talking about stans. The guy who said he'd rather see the Heat lose so that Wade can get the team back again.

Yep, and I own that statement proudly. I don't give a shit about LeBron. In fact, I've gone from soft pedaling to proudly acknowledging the fact that I hope he has an injury that ends his Miami tenure prematurely. And I don't give a **** what you amateur keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than hang out on message boards all day, write about me. Because unlike you, I get paid to write. And now I've donated enough freebies to this site for the evening.

BigMacAttack
01-22-2014, 11:06 PM

:facepalm

LeStans are becoming more and more ****ing irrational.

moe94
01-22-2014, 11:08 PM
Yeah that... or you know, the designated leader of a team whose hierarchy wasn't established naturally, but through an agreement with the team's former leader. But, anyway as the established leader of the team, he should lead it in most stats.

What are you even trying to say here? :roll:

:facepalm

LeStans are becoming more and more ****ing irrational.

What is hyperbole? What is sarcasm?

HoopsFanNumero1
01-22-2014, 11:14 PM

Yep, and I own that statement proudly. I don't give a shit about LeBron. In fact, I've gone from soft pedaling to proudly acknowledging that I hope he has an injury that ends his Miami tenure prematurely. And I don't give a **** what you amateur keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than hang out on message boards all day, write about me. Because unlike you, I get paid to write. And now I've donated enough freebies to this site for the evening.

Wow. Talk about being in love with yourself. Trust me. I don't give two shits if you visit ish or not. I do like calling out hypocritical idiots like yourself who call out others for being stans when you yourself so proudly wish other for injuries just so you can stan your favorite player. Now fvck outta here.

FLDFSU
01-22-2014, 11:17 PM

Yep, and I own that statement proudly. I don't give a shit about LeBron. In fact, I've gone from soft pedaling to proudly acknowledging that I hope he has an injury that ends his Miami tenure prematurely. And I don't give a **** what you amateur keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than hang out on message boards all day, write about me. Because unlike you, I get paid to write. And now I've donated enough freebies to this site for the evening.

No. I am sorry. If Lebron is on this stacked team like everyone claims, I going to need Bosh to lead the team in rebounds. I am going to need Wade to lead them in assists or points.

Dirk was the leader of the Mavs in 2011. Guess how many categories Dirk lead the Mavs in? The established leader of the team need not so dominated the rest of the team like Lebron has/does.

You are proving my point. Never in the History of the NBA did fans EXPECT one player to lead a team in all their most relevant categories AND win a title.
You literally think Lebron is God.

DavisWarriorsFan
01-22-2014, 11:19 PM

Durant does have a championship. He was a Western Conference Champion! So Durant > Melo

moe94
01-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Yep, and I own that statement proudly. I don't give a shit about LeBron. In fact, I've gone from soft pedaling to proudly acknowledging the fact that I hope he has an injury that ends his Miami tenure prematurely. And I don't give a **** what you amateur keyboard warriors, who have nothing better to do than hang out on message boards all day, write about me. Because unlike you, I get paid to write. And now I've donated enough freebies to this site for the evening.

http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/spiderman_crying.gif

I like how you can call people keyboard warriors while having a meltdown. :roll:

mr.big35
01-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Whats with the Durant hate. he will get his first ring this year.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-22-2014, 11:22 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ygc3AofFHKM/TWXW-V83NpI/AAAAAAAAAFI/NAHvS2GdhC0/keep%2Bit%2Breal.bmp

Eric Cartman
01-23-2014, 03:17 AM
Durant does have a championship. He was a Western Conference Champion! So Durant > Melo

I'm pretty sure Melo could handle the Stephen Jackson lead Spurs for ****s sake.

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 04:38 AM

They're both better than Kobrick ever was:roll:

All Net
01-23-2014, 04:46 AM
And what were guys like Lebron doing at age 25? You expect load of titles, MVP's by age 25

God I hate Idiotic trolls.

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2014, 04:50 AM

Will bump when he gets his first MVP this season, and you better hope to god he doesn't win his first ring too :oldlol:

Kingwillball
01-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Whats with the Durant hate. he will get his first ring this year.

Doubtful..

sportjames23
01-23-2014, 05:55 AM

In 1990, MJ had 1 MVP and no championships, yet he was said to be the best in the game at that point.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 06:24 AM
only that LeBron is clearly still better than Durant. a poster like u should know that right???:facepalm

All Net
01-23-2014, 06:41 AM
Doubtful..

He has a good chance at it, just like Lebron and George do. It's foolish to say it's doubtful or unlikely. The title race is wide open.

Cold soul
01-23-2014, 07:03 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/4/4a/4a9c830a_Beo0SSrCIAInmTb.jpeg

JohnMax
01-23-2014, 07:05 AM
Lets compare Durant's first 7 years to Kobes first 8 years. Durant played 1 year of college so we will be fair to Kobe and give him 8 years.

Kevin Durant
http://i.imgur.com/kvjMTAm.png

Kobe Bryant
http://i.imgur.com/YuhCmEt.png

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 07:12 AM
And what were guys like Lebron doing at age 25? You expect load of titles, MVP's by age 25

lets not act as if durant didnt have a WAY better team than lebron in cleveland for his entire career

All Net
01-23-2014, 07:15 AM
lets not act as if durant didnt have a WAY better team than lebron in cleveland for his entire career

Only the last two years he has. Before that they were a 20 win team then an 8th seed.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 07:19 AM
Only the last two years he has. Before that they were a 20 win team then an 8th seed.
had harden, westbrook and Ibaka for quite some years and last year their team wasnt bad either even doe Westbrook went down:no:

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 07:22 AM
Harden - Top 5 SG
Westbrook - Top 5 PG
Ibaka - Top 5 PF

Comparing Lebron's Cav to the Thunder is just :facepalm . Lebron had way less help. Even in Miami, his so called "collusion" is nothing more than recruiting 2 very good players to play together.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 07:34 AM
LOl lets not act like lots of all stars hasnt joined lebrons cavs.. And eventually regretted coz they became scrubs:oldlol:

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 07:38 AM
LOl lets not act like lots of all stars hasnt joined lebrons cavs.. And eventually regretted coz they became scrubs:oldlol:
name those "all stars" please....

All Net
01-23-2014, 07:46 AM
had harden, westbrook and Ibaka for quite some years and last year their team wasnt bad either even doe Westbrook went down:no:

For the last 3 years yea but as I said they haven't even been in the league that long. Not like they were all together at age 18 like when Lebron came in either. Not even a fair comparison. Obviously their cast last 3-4 years is far better than what LeBron had. Who had very little to work with in terms of actually winning the title.

Being in the west doesn't help. Either for. Durant last year without Westbrook. Nobody would of got back to the Finals

All Net
01-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Harden - Top 5 SG
Westbrook - Top 5 PG
Ibaka - Top 5 PF

Comparing Lebron's Cav to the Thunder is just :facepalm . Lebron had way less help. Even in Miami, his so called "collusion" is nothing more than recruiting 2 very good players to play together.

Nobody is comparing supporting casts. Obviously Durant has a good enough cast to the role players Lebron had. Him getting those teams deep was only because they were in the East.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 08:03 AM
kevin durant is steroid version of dirk. And dirk is better than lebron. 1 ring as the man>>>2 ringchasers ring.

DaSeba5
01-23-2014, 08:22 AM

Is this a joke? Have you watched the Heat this year? OKC is the more talented team. Durant should have pressure on him to win the championship as the "best" player.

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 08:24 AM
kevin durant is steroid version of dirk. And dirk is better than lebron. 1 ring as the man>>>2 ringchasers ring.
Sorry but Dirk would murk Durant in his prime.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Sorry but Dirk would murk Durant in his prime.

Durant against Dirk 30 ppg

meanwhile lebron:oldlol:

BuffaloBill
01-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Durant is better than Lebron

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Durant against Dirk 30 ppg

meanwhile lebron:oldlol:
When Durant went against Lebron in the finals he ended up crying to his Mom on national television. So...:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 08:32 AM

No he's not?! That lack of historical awareness.

To be there, he has to prove it in the playoffs.

Hey, he has a top 10-15 december-january month time span all time! :bowdown:

plowking
01-23-2014, 08:36 AM

Wanker. Absolute douche.
No one gives a shit what you do.

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 08:36 AM

Yeaaaaaa that slimmed to 29 ppg on 42% in the playoffs 2R without WESTBROOK... heck Kobe dumps on that FG%

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 08:40 AM
It's not really a handful of games, its been since the season started, I think Durant is the best in the league, we can just agree to disagree, for the most part most of you LeBron stans are pretty bearable, a new stan force has risen that makes you guys look like saints, who am I talking about? the Dwight stans.

Not been a handful games? Since the season start?

Ughh that memory :oldlol:

Forgetting Durant through the first 16 games shot 45% ? Around the same time LeBron was at 60%... while averaging ONE less point...

BTW, THERE ARE NO DWIGHT STANS. Its DWIGHT HATERS, people saying hes not top 10 :facepalm

KD Fans are easily the most annoying, you make 5-10 topics a day on the same issue. Only one by a Bron fan was savage mode, he got called out on it.

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 08:43 AM

This a joke? Of course duh

knicksman
01-23-2014, 08:44 AM
Not been a handful games? Since the season start?

Ughh that memory :oldlol:

Forgetting Durant through the first 16 games shot 45% ? Around the same time LeBron was at 60%... while averaging ONE less point...

BTW, THERE ARE NO DWIGHT STANS. Its DWIGHT HATERS, people saying hes not top 10 :facepalm

KD Fans are easily the most annoying, you make 5-10 topics a day on the same issue. Only one by a Bron fan was savage mode, he got called out on it.

Bro your boy got owned while being on his prime. So deal with it. better write your name on suicide list

moe94
01-23-2014, 08:45 AM
This a joke? Of course duh
He actually listed scoring titles?:roll:

Lebron23
01-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Bro your boy got owned while being on his prime. So deal with it. better write your name on suicide list

You are such a F*cking prick. And Jrong Go F*ck yourself. You are a talentless Stiff.

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 08:56 AM

Yea LeBron won MVP's by age 25 LOL

In fact, two of them.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:04 AM
He actually listed scoring titles?:roll:

meanwhile lebron MVP couldnt score against fatass boris diaw.

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Yea LeBron won MVP's by age 25 LOL

In fact, two of them.

How many did Kobe win by 25? Did he win any?

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 09:25 AM
How many did Kobe win by 25? Did he win any?
Kobe got a sympathy MVP which should have been CP3's.

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Nobody is comparing supporting casts. Obviously Durant has a good enough cast to the role players Lebron had. Him getting those teams deep was only because they were in the East.

Are u a mod? They're making Kobe stans moderators now? How do u get off saying such a stupid statement?

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Are u a mod? They're making Kobe stans moderators now? How do u get off saying such a stupid statement?

if you cant get what hes saying then you just exposed your IQ:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Kobe got a sympathy MVP which should have been CP3's.

Ah true I remember that. Chris Paul dragged an abysmal hornets team to nearly the same as LA's record despite the fact that the lakers were stacked. Amd did it by putting up better numbers yet was shafted in favor of a sympatht MVP for a guy who never once was the clear cut best player in the league.

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:29 AM
if you cant get what hes saying then you just exposed your IQ:oldlol:

Ouch a troll talking bout IQ. Alrighty then young Sir. How are ur Knicks doing?:oldlol:

leMVP
01-23-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm gonna impersonate one of Kobe stans.

2 > 0, 4 > 0.

Regular season doesn't matter, last playoffs game, Durant quit on his team in kobesque fashion ala phoenix series.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Ouch a troll talking bout IQ. Alrighty then young Sir. How are ur Knicks doing?:oldlol:

same as the cavs:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:31 AM
same as the cavs:oldlol:

That's a good thing?

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:32 AM
Ah true I remember that. Chris Paul dragged an abysmal hornets team to nearly the same as LA's record despite the fact that the lakers were stacked. Amd did it by putting up better numbers yet was shafted in favor of a sympatht MVP for a guy who never once was the clear cut best player in the league.

obviously espn has time machine and realized they made a mistake in giving lebron those 2 mvps when he lost to underdogs. So they gave it to kobe. So basically its lebron that owes cp3 an mvp

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:33 AM
That's a good thing?

oh wait. youre a miami fan now?

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:35 AM
oh wait. youre a miami fan now?

Are u confusing me witho someone else? Im neither a Miami fan nor a Cavs fan.

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Ever notice how Kobe stans NEVER mentions his 1 MVP? Deep down they know it's a sympathy souvenir for playing so long without being the clear cut best player in the league. All they have to say is "5 rings 5 rings 5 rings". They should all send a thank-you card to Shaq on behalf of Kobe. :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Ever notice how Kobe stans NEVER mentions his 1 MVP? Deep down they know it's a sympathy souvenir for playing so long without being the clear cut best player in the league. All they have to say is "5 rings 5 rings 5 rings". They should all send a thank-you card to Shaq on behalf of Kobe. :oldlol:

This man knows what he is talking about:applause:

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 09:38 AM
If we're talking about sending thank-you cards, I think it's going to take Lebron quite a long time..

All Net
01-23-2014, 09:40 AM
I don’t know whats worse, you not being smart enough to understand what point I was making or the fact you actually called me a stan. Makes me wonder if I need to keep an eye on all posts wether they are delete worthy or not.

My statement was a fact. I would love to know what was stupid about it. Obviously it's not Lebron's fault the east was so weak it was easy to get to the conference finals but it was an easy route. Where each of Durant's seasons it has took time for them to contend due to the strength in the west.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Are u confusing me witho someone else? Im neither a Miami fan nor a Cavs fan.

:oldlol:

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 09:43 AM
If we're talking about sending thank-you cards, I think it's going to take Lebron quite a long time..
"Kobe tell me how my as$ taste" - Shaq

Seems like you forgot that thank-you note rip. Shaq exposing Kobe.

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:45 AM

Yeah that kinda wondered me too. He pretty much exposed himself with such a childish statement

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:46 AM
obviously espn has time machine and realized they made a mistake in giving lebron those 2 mvps when he lost to underdogs. So they gave it to kobe. So basically its lebron that owes cp3 an mvp

How do you come up with this stuff?

All Net
01-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Yeah that kinda wondered me too. He pretty much exposed himself with such a childish statement

exposed for stating a fact? :lol

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 09:47 AM
I think All Net is one of the more rational LA fans. But yeah he seems to have some repressed Lebron hate.

All Net
01-23-2014, 09:50 AM
I think All Net is one of the more rational LA fans. But yeah he seems to have some repressed Lebron hate.
Actually I

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:51 AM
exposed for stating a fact? :lol

East sucks so bad LeBron had to play the Celtics twice in the 2nd round... LBJ earned those records, you want me or someone else to past his team's W/L colum against the west again?? Ignoring the fact that he had BETTER %'s against the West?

moe94
08 Celtics were also weak. East just sucks doe

ArbitraryWater

Pretty much

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 09:53 AM
Actually I’m one of the few Laker fans who like Lebron. What I stated wasn’t a knock on Lebron. Wasn’t his fault but him getting some of those past Cavs teams deep was due to the comp. The fact he did get those teams deep is a credit to him considering who he had to play with.
Cavs were a 20+ wins team without Lebron, thats a 40 wins difference. So East or West, Lebron on any team will contend.

All Net
01-23-2014, 09:55 AM
East sucks so bad LeBron had to play the Celtics twice in the 2nd round... LBJ earned those records, you want me or someone else to past his team's W/L colum against the west again?? Ignoring the fact that he had BETTER %'s against the West?

I obviously wasn

All Net
01-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Cavs were a 20+ wins team without Lebron, thats a 40 wins difference. So East or West, Lebron on any team will contend.

Never said any team with Lebron on doesn

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]I obviously wasn

All Net
01-23-2014, 10:03 AM
The 1st Round? Yeah but thats usually a weak opponent, and a earned that record, that right to play a weak team, its like a first round bye, just you still have to go out there and get those 4 wins.

Like I said over the years It was still a very weak conference through the years. Playing a team like wizards in the 2nd round showed that apart from a few elite teams you could get deep playoff run but as I said also the fact Lebron got to the finals and deep most years showed how good he was a leading superstar getting deep and winning 60 games with just role players.

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]I don

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Lakers fans are always belittling the East. Caught feelings that the 2 best players in the last 40 years of NBA came out of the East. (Lebron and MJ)

Mr Feeny
01-23-2014, 10:38 AM
Like I said over the years It was still a very weak conference through the years. Playing a team like wizards in the 2nd round showed that apart from a few elite teams you could get deep playoff run but as I said also the fact Lebron got to the finals and deep most years showed how good he was a leading superstar getting deep and winning 60 games with just role players.

Id rather be in a conference loaded with good teams than one which contains two or three elite teams. Those elite teams (Pistons, Celtics) are the ones that knock you out. Not the Suns etc.
Lebron dominating the Pistons is the reason the Cavs got to the finals, not because he was in an easy conference. That would be your Lakers in the 80's while the Celtics and Sixers ( later Pistons and Bulls) battled it out in the east with a weary winner facing a fresh Lakers team in the final.

Im guessing Jordan would have killed to be in the West in the late 80's since Magic had it easy in such an 'easy conference'

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2014, 10:38 AM
Lakers fans are always belittling the East. Caught feelings that the 2 best players in the last 40 years of NBA came out of the East. (Lebron and MJ)

Because it's been doo doo water since Jordan left.

Every real basketball fan knows post 99 the real championship game happened out West between the Spurs and Lakers or Dallas for years.

All Net
01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
I guess the 2008 Celtica which Lebron single handidly took to the last minute of a game 7 that went on to demolish your stacked and heavily favored Lakers, was a weak team.
You'rr right Sir. Lebron is lucky he had such an easy path. That's stupidity if I've ever seen it.

So one good team makes it a respectable conference? I already stated the Celtics were a elite team. Every first round team a top seed faced was trash and even teams like the Wizards made the 2nd round. Fact is the east in general was weak where in the west for years has been a battle just to get out of the first round. Not sure why you are taking this as a Knock on Lebron. He would make any team a contender obviously because he’s that good. Doesn’t change the fact the conference has been trash for years.

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 11:12 AM
lebron stans clutching for straws :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any regular NBA fan knows the eastern conference was trash when Lebron was a cavs. There was the Pistons and later the Celtics. That's 1 team. That doesn't make it a good conference. You got the sixers, wizards, whatever in the 1st and 2nd rounds who wouldn't even be 10th or 11th spot in the west :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
01-23-2014, 11:49 AM
How many words you at so far brah :lol

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 11:51 AM
How many words you at so far brah :lol
ripthekik having another meltdown. Magical.:oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Have a feeling Lebron will outplay KD when they play in a few days time

IncarceratedBob
01-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Wouldn't change anything

Swaggy P ripped Lebron's heart out on Xmas, that doesn't make him s better player.

This is Durant's year, nobody is close to his level

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Wouldn't change anything

Swaggy P ripped Lebron's heart out on Xmas, that doesn't make him s better player.

This is Durant's year, nobody is close to his level

Xmas MVP tho !

haha nah but

didn't say anything about changing the MVP race (if that's what you would be referring to) though i do think head to head matchups will factor into but that dont mean i think LBJ should be MVP.

Also when you say "Durant's Year" i hope you mean FMVP and a championship because anything less does not warrant that title for a season. Sure LBJ had those back to back MVPs in Cleveland but at the end of the day they were Kobe's years, just like how the last 2 seasons have been Lebron's.

All Net
01-23-2014, 12:33 PM

Certainly could do..Durant will likely need a huge night to win there without Russ.

HurricaneKid
01-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Out of curiosity, if LeBron had 11 turnovers and his teammate scored 11 straight 4th qtr points, how many of you would anoint him the best player in the league immediately after the game? I love Durant. I have a keeper fantasy league and he is my cornerstone. But this is going overboard.

BTW, LeBron has NEVER had 11 turnovers in ANY game.

You stake your claim as the greatest player in the world in June, not in January.

KirbyPls
01-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Out of curiosity, if LeBron had 11 turnovers and his teammate scored 11 straight 4th qtr points, how many of you would anoint him the best player in the league immediately after the game? I love Durant. I have a keeper fantasy league and he is my cornerstone. But this is going overboard.

You stake your claim as the greatest player in the world in June, not in January.

chazzy
01-23-2014, 01:08 PM

So Lebron wasn't the best player until 2012? Durant's been playing better this season. Not hard to come to that conclusion

Nash
01-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Just a thought, how old are ya'll? Honestly.

SpecialQue
01-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Lebron James and Kevin Durant = both basketball players in the NBA.

PsychoBe
01-23-2014, 03:53 PM

durant hit back-to-back 3's to put the game away in the 4th vs the number 1 seed in the west to take their spot on the road.

lebron air-balled a three in the 4th vs the number 1 seed in the east to take their spot on the road.

the 11 to's will be forgiven and forgotten. the only stat that matters is the "w"

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2z45z4Jg1qi8ijoo1_500.jpg

knicksman
01-23-2014, 05:21 PM
lebron stans clutching for straws :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any regular NBA fan knows the eastern conference was trash when Lebron was a cavs. There was the Pistons and later the Celtics. That's 1 team. That doesn't make it a good conference. You got the sixers, wizards, whatever in the 1st and 2nd rounds who wouldn't even be 10th or 11th spot in the west :oldlol:

these guys are hilarious. They just show the board how low the average IQs of lebron stans. But thats expected of betas:pimp:

dannywpt
01-23-2014, 05:29 PM

Well, this implies that when Jackson has the hot hand and is scoring at will every single possession, it makes Durant less of a player.

Jackson is KD's equivalent to Wade on the court, so what you are claiming is that if Wade went became unstoppable, scored 11 straight points early in the 4th and James closed out the game with a couple of huge contested threes everyone would be bashing James?:hammerhead: